News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

StrongAntonia vs Brawling_Tessa

• 22 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
StrongAntonia vs Brawling_Tessa
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:49:19 PM »
Good afternoon,

I have been asked to set up a poll between Strong Antonia and Brawling_Tessa...

Please vote once for who wins the NHB fight and once on who is hotter. Also please post below what you think will happen in the fight and who you chose and why.

Here is a message from Antonia:

I met Tessa recently and we decided that instead of the usual cyberfight it was better to ask the people of this forum which was the winner between the two of us ... .Tessa is a nice person and we immediately decided for NHB.
Now I ask people to vote honestly ... should not be a popularity contest, I will ask my friends to vote ... but certainly not because are my friends but because they believe in me…and if they think different no problem ... but it would be nice if post the reasons for this vote.
I think I have a stronger physical body, really balanced.  You are heavier than me but the extra pounds are in certain points of your body that in a NHB don’t mean anything. This is my opinion of course.
Tessa, the poll will be honest ... but certainly expected a tough game from my side, honest but  hard ... .Good luck. And that win the best.

Antonia ~ 27yoa 5'7" 140 36D 25 37
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=39981

{alt}

{alt}

Tessa ~ 5'7" 165 36D
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=41395

{alt}
{alt}

Good luck ladies and may the best woman win.
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: StrongAntonia vs Brawling_Tessa
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 02:34:54 AM »
Tessa will win after a hard fight.

strongantonia

Re: Brawling Strong
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 07:03:27 AM »
Can't say Antonia's hotter without seeing her face, giving that to Tessa and as for the fight Tessa would be too much woman for the identity-hiding Antonia to handle. She might look strong, but not strong enough to put up a decent fight against Tessa.

yuo are welcome for yuor opinion and yuor vote...only I prefer underline that often when girls post her pics with face, boobs, ass and so on...and are beautifull....are fakes too. This is not the case of Tessa...I believe in her....but often happen.....I like defend my privacy and due that prefer masked with special efffects my face.

strongantonia

Re: Brawling Strong
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 08:18:44 AM »
yuo are welcome for yuor opinion and yuor vote...only I prefer underline that often when girls post her pics with face, boobs, ass and so on...and are beautifull....are fakes too. This is not the case of Tessa...I believe in her....but often happen.....I like defend my privacy and due that prefer masked with special efffects my face.

Okay... Antonia... You're crazy, this is a fantasy site, whether people are posing as someone else or not is irrelevant, to the women who pose as themselves, more power to them, but as in your case, this is just not true.
{alt}
{alt}
Why bother masking your images here on a nearly invisible line of the internet, but not anywhere else? And now that I can make a valid judgement, your body looks great (which is the reason you're winning the hotter poll), but your masculine face is definitely under Tessa's.

I believe this site was designed for people to have fun talking about catfighting, whether that be role playing or actually catfighting, but with you attempting to blur the line between reality and what is fake, that's not fun, there's nothing wrong with posing as someone on this site, just be upfront about it and I'm not saying you need to tell everyone you're fake, but you definitely don't need to pretend you're real.

yuor answer is intelligent....yuo are right....sorry for my reply

barolo

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 12:22:09 PM »
Tessa has the weight on her side...but I think Antonia'd be victorious, specially in a nhb match

Offline massive_mindy

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 07:16:32 PM »
The bigger girl will win- which is usually the way of things ;)
"I felt like destroying something beautiful"

Edward Norton - Fight Club

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 11:41:04 PM »
Tessa is hot, but ANTONIA Woowsa. got my vote!   

strongantonia

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 11:58:30 AM »
Wow…this poll is incredible I think…after 2 days we are draw 49 – 49….and some important girls have posted their comments….to be honest was against me…but this mean the poll is getting to be popular….and this is the first target in my mind.

Tessa I know is a great fighter with a strong body and an incredible shape….the secret to beat her in a NHB is maintain the right distance ….send her kicks and fists and avoid a close fight…and ….pay attention to her scissor legs that I think can be deadly ….only this….no more.

Tessa ..believe me...in the end of the fight you will need receive same medical attention…..and prepare ice for your eyes….

See you soon and please …post your comments

strongantonia

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 05:21:29 AM »
I’m nervous….standing in front my big adversary…wearing my short jeans and sporting bra…..in barefoot …I feel the fresh of the green of the park where we have decided to have the fight…it’s early morning.

My adversary look really strong but I’m confident in my fit body….I’m sure fast and aggressive…the point is maintain the distances between us and don’t fall in a close fight….

I rise my fists…it’s an NHB and all is allowed….we start to circle each other…but a second after she attack sending fists and a kick like a fury…I step back and avoid all…yes she is slow in her moves but have an aggressive temper…. react immediately after with same fakes to test how many skilled she is…she blocks and send a kick on my right side…and the fight start…

In the first few minutes both receive and sent fists and kicks that only partially hit our bodies….I feel she is really strong …but I step back every time avoiding dangerous shots…..when …..in a moment of my  distraction…I receive a kick on my right kneecap….fell pain but I fell my leg in difficult now and I step back jumping on my left leg….and she run against me and start a close fight.....shit 

strongantonia

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 05:02:02 AM »
The grapple is hard, and now I realize that its weight could be a problem for me if it was able to gain the upper position ...... I try to work it to your sides to break her breath ... .then I feel his leg right behind my left ...

I try to turn my body before fall down  to avoid that my adversary gain the top... ..I can  and both fall down o our sides ... .then we roll along on the grass... our breasts closely, and finally we stop on our sides again and immediately my nails seek her face ... .not no place for pity or rules in this fight ... .she understands the danger and pushes me away ....I roll on the  grass and I get up .... my chest goes up and down out of breath ... .she is telling me with his body that is the strongest ... ..but I have my toned body ready for her.

We are again facing each other ... .I see that she begins to be sweaty ... .good sign, could not withstand a long struggle.

(I’m sorry for my poor English….but I’m not an English girl…but I try to do my best as usual in my life)

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 04:08:11 PM »
Antonia is the best  ;D

strongantonia

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 10:29:37 PM »
I take a deeply breath….in front my strong adversary…circling her….I see her rising  the arms and with her hands open palms inviting me in a test of strength….I see her big muscled arms and I try to avoid this test.,,,sure to lose this type of fight,,,,but people around us incite both to fight….I’m not a coward and slowly slowly rise my and suddenly cross my fingers with her fingers and try immediately to bend her hands back…..but I feel immediately your power……shit I’m in her trap now….my shoulder pushing  forward and my legs helping the effort….

strongantonia

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2015, 05:57:43 AM »
I was pushing her and trying to bend her wrists when……she drag my against her and send her right knee into my abdominals…I release her hands…and she grab my hair and push my head down…I sense her intention and with my both hands try to protect my face…and her knee arrive on the target only partially….but I fall down on the grass sitting with my ass…..put my right hand on my chest…and react immediately hearing your worlds….sending my right kick between your legs….and after roll away and stand up again.

strongantonia

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2015, 02:45:08 AM »
And start a real close fight between us.

Facing each other and both are sending fists where is possible, the targets are face and body.

Both are able to block some of these fists and both are receiving some hard shots. We aren't boxer and the fight is a brawl.

It's difficult take an advantage and in this type of fight, Tessa can’t take advantage of its superiority in weight.

When her fists arrive are strong, but my too are not a joke. The fight is so close and so intense that we can send only fists, and now the people around us are divided in two more or less equal parts.

I feel an incredible and unnatural silence around us; the only noises are our fists, our moans and our gasps.

I don’t think that I’m fighting with a friend        I think to survive       concentrate only to put her down.

avita7

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2015, 12:24:39 PM »
Antonia win! ;D

Antonia is hotter! ;D