News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

StrongAntonia vs Brawling_Tessa

• 22 Replies

strongantonia

Re: StrongAntonia vs Brawling_Tessa
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2015, 06:11:25 AM »
The brawl is really hard and I’m getting tired. I see my adversary gasping air as me. I feel my fists getting heavy and now my moves aren’t as fast as the first period of the fight. My muscles are tired.  Our bodies are so sweaty that my spot bra is wet.

We go on to fight furiously when one of your fists hit badly my nose…..shit……my head is moved back…and immediately I feel my blood covering my mouth…I step back some steps and take distance from you….pass my right hand on my face….spitting  blood….try to take time to recover the forces…I watch my adversary standing some steps in front of me…..gasping fast and telling me something that I don’t understand clearly.

Now I’m in tremble but try to go on….I hear only one man behind me saying    “the fight is over….the biggest has won”……angry I step up with my fists up…..no is not over yet.

strongantonia

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 05:15:54 AM »
I walk against her and with my fists up. I breathe only with the mouth ….gasping fast the air….our eyes crossing each other I want her blood now, I'm really angry.

I send a right on her face but Tessa avoid bending the head and immediately grab my upper arm…twisting my body to the side. Surprise for her move I’m stunned for a moment…. m blood falls abundant and covers even my bra.

Tessa slides behind me and her left arm slide under my armpit, pass on my neck with her hand and block my head in a partial full nelson….in same time drag me down…and both fall on the grass….she falls down with her back on te grass and I over her but with the back on her stomach…..I feel immediately her legs close my body between her strong thighs. She is skilled and cross the ankles each other and squeeze….haaaaaa.

I pump my muscles and try to resist……now I think when one of the girls here said “Tessa will crush her like a bug”, try to resist but her legs are two pythons that quite block my breathing……

strongantonia

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 06:59:45 PM »
In trap now. I try to move my body right and left….but Tessa like a boa constrictor is closing me better and better, her strong thighs are squeezing my waist ……I gasp the air and I am swallowing my blood……spit……I don’t breath….is the end for me….I try to resist again….send an heat butt on her face...but she is controlling my move with her half full nelson…no way……….the crowd around us are screaming ….”Give up…give up…it’s better for you”….

Offline Phlebas

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 05:38:00 PM »
It's Tessa for me: she had a weight advantage, and powerful-looking thighs; I think she'll manage to apply a body scissors on Antonia and make her submit.

Offline jenksy

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 03:35:48 AM »
Tessa wins it all, too strong and too sexy  :)

strongantonia

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 07:12:42 AM »
Haaaaaaa….you squeeze me better and better ….your strong thighs close my waist …..I’ don’t resist….pumping my muscles to contrast your action….moving my body right and left….but not enough….you are too strong….and I’m in trap….haaaaaaa….the crowd is circling us…..I can see and incredible numbers of people here….to watch my defeat…..

strongantonia

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 09:53:08 PM »
Yuo close my waist too badly…….the fight is over…..I whisper……”I give,,,,,give…give up” and pass out…

strongantonia

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 10:01:15 PM »
my congratulation Tessa...yuo have won. the fight was realy close but you are the strongest one here....I agree. Thanks to Neo...it was an incredible poll...254 votes...really incredible....Neo you have set up a perfect poll....really a great thanks.
Thanks to Tessa to have accepted my proposal..and a special thanks for the people that have voted....254 is a big number...thanks for your comment agaist me too...no problem, and a great thanks to all the people that have voted for me....will be better next time.....kisseeesss