News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling - my new blog with pics + 2 more blogs

• 72 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
Hey everyone,

Just thought that I’d let you know that I’ve created a few new blogs containing photos and stories directly related to female fighting (mostly wrestling), and I welcome you to have a look at them and comment if you like.  The blogs are linked are explained below and will also be linked on my two Profile pages.  I plan on creating more blogs when time permits (see next post in this thread).  

Blog 1: The AGONY OF DEFEAT in Women’s Wrestling

You can find it here:  www.wrstlvr2.blogspot.com

My blog on the “Agony of Defeat” focuses on the facial expressions of the women on the losing end of a wrestling match, as they struggle, choke, scream, fight, cry, squirm, grimace in pain or simply lay under the better woman, perhaps pinned, straddled or smothered, but ultimately on the verge of submitting or surrendering the match.

The photos are from various sources, both commercial and private.  Although you may recognize some of the women, the names are fictitious in the short captions to give a name to the faces and briefly describe the scenario.  I will keep adding more pics on a regular basis, as time permits, so you can bookmark and check periodically if you like these types of pics.  I hope you enjoy this blog, and please feel free to comment as much as you want.  Also, if you wish to submit photos that you would like me to consider posting on this blog, you’re welcome to send them by e-mail to wrstlvr@gmail.com.

Blog 2: Short Stories on women wrestling

You can find it here: www.wrstlvr.blogspot.com

Those of you who already know me are aware that I’ve been writing small stories accompanied by a photo in my two FCF Profile pages, and I have been updating them regularly (a few times per week) for many months now, but in order to make room for more stories, I have to remove the older ones as I can only post about 30 per Profile.  So, in order to save my stories (well, my preferred ones anyway), I decided to create this blog and simply add more stories instead of replacing older ones, plus I can add a few additional photos per story as well.  I only have about 10 stories posted so far on my blog, and I have dozens still on file.  I will keep adding more stories on a regular basis, as time permits, so you can bookmark and check periodically if you enjoy reading my short stories, and looking at the pics…

Blog 3: Gorgeous Grapevine Goddesses

You can find it here:www.wrstlvr1.blogspot.com

This blog focuses solely on one of my favorite wrestling holds, consisting of women applying grapevine pins on other women.  At this time, I decided not to include any captions, just tons of pictures (over 125 pics posted so far).  The photos are from various sources, both commercial and private.  I will keep adding more pics on a regular basis, as time permits, so you can bookmark and check periodically if you like these types of pics.  Once again, I hope that you enjoy the photos in this blog and feel free to comment as much as you want.  If you wish to submit photos that you would like me to consider posting on this blog, you may send them by e-mail to wrstlvr@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Wrstlvr.

Here are samples of pics that you will see in my 3 blogs:

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 04:49:15 PM by wrstlvr »

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Continuing from my message above, in looking ahead, I have thousands of pics in various files going back many years and I’m thinking of creating few more blogs in the coming months.  I welcome your ideas and comments, but so far, I’ve been considering creating blogs with pics in this range of themes:

Mature Moms and Housewives in Combat
A blog with pics and possibly captions of women wrestling, who are (or look like) average housewives and mothers, usually over 40 years of age, often plus-sized, sometimes at home or in an apartment setting.

Sexy Scissor Submissions
A blog with pics and possibly captions of women wrestling and that involve these women’s powerful legs & thighs, usually head or body scissors, including double 69 head scissors.

Best Battling Booties
A blog with pics and possibly captions of women wrestling where the ass is predominant, including pins, scissors, standing up, any position really, but where the women’s sexy asses stand out.

Smothered and Conquered
A blog with pics and captions of women smothering their opponent, usually by facesit, breast smother or use of their hands;

Lock it in and Choke her out
A blog with pics and possibly captions of women wrestling that involve various choke holds, usually rear naked chokes, headlocks, reverse headlocks, anything where one of the fighters is choking her opponent, usually by using her arms;

Perfectly Positioned Pins
A blog with pics and possibly captions of women pinning their opponent, usually by full body press, straddle (school girl pin), grapevine, cross body pin, face sitting, any type of pin actually, but a bit less on grapevines because they are already addressed in my blog above.

Well, I think that I’ve said enough for now.  So, if you wish, please have a look at my three blogs in the previous post above and don’t hesitate to let me know what you think.  You can also give me your thoughts on the next blogs that I plan on creating.  Ideas for improvements are also welcome and I will treat them as advice, not criticism.  I’m just doing this for fun because of my obsession with women’s wrestling, so any advice telling me to “get a life” will be ignored… ;D  I’ll let you know through this thread when additional blogs will be up and running.

Cheers,

Wrstlvr.

Again, here are a few examples of what I'd post in these blogs:

Offline james56

• I love catfights!
Hi Terrific work - your suggestion for an additional blog for mature women and housewives would be particularly welcome. You have a lot of fans out here
Thank again
very best
James

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Thank you for your suggestion James.  I was starting to wonder if there was any interest in my blogs.  Other than a few personal messages from a few of my Buddies, you're the first one who replied.  Ok then, I'll start working on a blog on mature women and housewives in combat and will keep you posted. 

I was also thinking about another possible blog on BBW in action, as in Big Beautiful Wrestlers, dedicated to women on the plus size who wrestle.  In my opinion, many won't necessarily admit it, but there is something interesting about watching curvier, heavier women fight.  Thing is, some mature women are in fact plus sized, so I was wondering if I should combine the two in my next blog.  If I don't receive ant comments, I'll assume that it's a good idea and I'll have all sizes of women in my next blog.

Here are a few examples of mature plus sized women that I'd include in my blog.

Stay tuned...

Wrstlvr.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Great work - I realty enjoyed the Agony of Defeat - great photos.

Do you have any more details on the Jacqueline - Irene photo? Jacqueline looks like Weilin Dragoon, one of my favourite wrestlers.

Mark

Offline grospiere

THe last picture (golden panties woman pining black one), I have the impression to see my wife pinning another woman.  Great photo.   

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
awesome grapevines
Wrestling RulesCatfights

Offline Gary53

• God Member
Great pictures. I loved the short stories. I can't wait to read more.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
looking forward to your mature and bbw blogs.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
I loved the story of the two housewives meeting for a private match. I much prefer housewives and/or mature women wrestling. The idea of a woman fulfilling a fantasy is great. I sure do hope you post more. The pictures were great as well.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Hey everyone,

This is just to let you know that I’ve made a few updates (improvements I hope) on my three blogs described below, and I have also created a fourth blog on mature women wrestling.  

Here’s a summary of what I’ve done so far:

Blog 1: The AGONY OF DEFEAT in Women’s Wrestling

You can find it here: www.wrstlvr2.blogspot.com

My intent behind this blog has always been to focus on the facial expressions and emotions of the women on the losing/defeated side of a wrestling match, so I have done two things:

1-   I increased the size of the main photo depicting the hold or pin and in some cases, rotated it the way it is supposed to be;

2-   I cropped a close-up of the defeated woman’s face and added it under each main photo, so you can see the “big picture” first and then have a better appreciation of her facial expression and emotions.

My apologies for the low quality in the definition of some of the pics.  Some were saved in low definition years ago while others lose definition when I zoom in on the head shots.  It became more obvious once I looked at the posts on the blog.   I’m leaving those photos posted anyway.  I have also added some posts/pics since I sent you the initial message of this thread, and have now reached 106 posts.  I will keep adding more posts/pics on a regular basis, as time permits.  By all means, feel free to comment.  Tell me what you like, or don’t like…  If you wish to submit photos that you would like me to consider posting on this blog, you’re welcome to send them by e-mail to wrstlvr@gmail.com.

Blog 2: Short Stories on women wrestling

You can find it here: www.wrstlvr.blogspot.com

I have cleaned up the background by removing the tile picture that I had (I noticed that the tile picture overlapped the text on smaller screens such as laptops which made it difficult to read the stories).  The background is boring now (I’ll try to fix it a bit later), but the stories are easier to read this way and the storyline pics are still there.  I have increased the size of the photos and added a few more stories.  I am now up to 13 stories and will keep adding more on a regular basis, as time permits.  I plan on reaching 20 stories in the next couple of weeks.  Again, feel free to comment by e-mail to wrstlvr@gmail.com.

Blog 3: Grapevine Goddesses

You can find it here: www.wrstlvr1.blogspot.com

I increased the size of every picture posted in this blog, and added a few more.  I am up to about 130 different pics of women applying grapevine pins to other women.  I will keep adding more pics on a regular basis, as time permits.  It’s becoming challenging to make sure that I’m not repeating previous pics, but I do have lots (likely hundreds more).  Again, feel free to comment.  If you wish to submit photos that you would like me to consider posting on this blog, you may send them by e-mail to wrstlvr@gmail.com.

On my last post, I listed potential blogs that I was thinking of creating in the coming months and asked for your ideas and comments.  I received only two replies, but both expressed an interest in mature women wrestling.  So I created a fourth blog on that subject which I describe below:

Blog 4: A Tribute to Mature Women Wrestling

You can find it here: www.wrstlvr3.blogspot.com

This is a tribute to those magnificent mature women from their late 30s and going right up to their mid 60s, and who still enjoy the thrill of wrestling against other women, usually in private settings, in their homes, apartments, backyards or at organized events.  Many of these women are average housewives and mothers and they come in many sizes and shapes, some exceeding 200 lbs.  The photos are from various sources, both commercial and private.  The age, height and weight are estimated and the names are fictitious out of respect for the privacy of the women pictured who fight IRL.  Some of the photos may also depict mature women wrestling against younger women.  I will add photos on a regular basis, as time and availability permit, so you can bookmark and check periodically.  Please feel free to comment and if you wish to submit photos that you would like me to consider posting on this blog, you’re welcome to send them by e-mail to wrstlvr@gmail.com.

As the mature women blog is newer and I was updating and fixing my first three blogs, I have only published 4 posts so far, but plan on adding many more shortly, once I get my act together.  Although I love doing this, I regrettably have a regular life to deal with, and these blogs are keeping me quite busy these days (and nights), so I’ve also neglected the regular updating of my two FCF Profile pages.  So please, bear with me folks…

I would like to make a point that my blogs contain an advance warning that they are strictly for entertainment of an adult nature.  I created my blogs for those of us who enjoy the various aspects of women in intense, explicit, often erotic, but non-violent physical competition.  While someone who is not into this type of activity may find my blogs offensive, by no means do I deliberately intend to demean, disgrace, humiliate or embarrass anyone.  I am totally against violence of any kind and I do find my blogs inappropriate for minors.  Anyone outside of our FCF community who is offended by what I post should simply heed the warning and refrain from viewing my blogs.

I do hope you enjoy my blogs.  Don’t hesitate to let me know what you think.  Any ideas for improvements are welcome.  Once again, I’m just doing this for fun because I love to share with you my passion/obsession with women’s wrestling; nothing more, nothing less.  I’ll provide you with updates of my blogs through this thread.

Cheers,

Wrstlvr.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:52:42 AM by wrstlvr »

Offline cavegirl23

This latest blog...Tribute to Mature Women Wrestling is the best yet!!

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
real big on bbw wrestling, so love to see more of that
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Great Site!  Please post with matches in a ring.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Great work - I realty enjoyed the Agony of Defeat - great photos.

Do you have any more details on the Jacqueline - Irene photo? Jacqueline looks like Weilin Dragoon, one of my favourite wrestlers.

Mark

Yes Mark, you are correct.  It is Weilin Dragoon and her opponent in that pic is none other than Ana Leal (creator of APL).  It goes back a few years...  I'll see if I have more info and pics, and I could send you a PM.