News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling - my new blog with pics + 2 more blogs

• 72 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
wow, great great photos in the grapevine blogspot, the one in one piece swimsuit are very good.

Thank you Grospiere.  I always appreciate your comments because it helps me get a better idea of what viewers appreciate.  You are referring to my update of 2 days ago where I added 20 more pics.  Four of these pics have women in one-piece fighting attire.  You are one of the very few who comment, so I'll try to add more pics with women wearing one-piece swimsuits.  Knowing your tastes (more mature look), I'm guessing that you are referring specifically to the pic of the woman in the orange swimsuit pinning the one in the light purple suit.

Offline grospiere

good photos and great video in agony, and good photos too in the grapevine one.

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
Grapevining is one of the most humiliating and embarrassing things one woman can do to another in a wrestling match. No woman who fights to win wants to be underneath her opponent, tasting her sweat, having her boobs in her face and having the other woman spread her thighs and put her pussy on display like that.  Clothed is only slightly less embarrassing than nude, but both are very very humiliating and  shaming.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Grapevining is one of the most humiliating and embarrassing things one woman can do to another in a wrestling match. No woman who fights to win wants to be underneath her opponent, tasting her sweat, having her boobs in her face and having the other woman spread her thighs and put her pussy on display like that.  Clothed is only slightly less embarrassing than nude, but both are very very humiliating and  shaming.

Thank you for your comment Jenny.  I fully agree.  The grapevine is a very dominating position for the woman on top.  Once locked in, she usually has control of the woman being pinned.  Although humiliating, it is also highly erotic in my opinion, which is why I created my grapevine blog.  Here's another example of total domination by grapevine:

{alt}

Stay tuned for more grapevines coming up soon on my blog.

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
The Romero or Ceiling "hold" in professional wrestling is erotic but since it is a pro wrestling move, and requires the total cooperation, even assistance, of the "victim" to apply, it has zero credibility, whereas a grapevine applied in a real competitive wrestling match leaves no doubt in the mind of the girl on top, the girl on bottom, or anyone watching who is more woman.  Even a woman who has no qualms about showing off her pussy under other circumstances finds it embarrassing and humiliating to have another woman on top of her forcibly spreading her legs and putting it on display like that.

Also deliberately putting your boobs in another woman's face under those circumstances is a gesture of disdain and contempt, but it should never be attempted in a no rules fight for reasons which should be extremely obvious

Offline grospiere

as usual good photo in The Agony of Defeat in Women’s Wrestling.  I hope to see more in that blog and in short stories too blog.

Offline grospiere

again, more beautiful photo in the agony blogspot. 

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Man there is nothing sexier than a naked grapevine ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for doing this!!!!

Offline grospiere

wow, new photos in those blogspot (A Tribute to Mature Women Wrestling
Crossbody pins and bridges)

Offline Gary53

• God Member
I love the couples wrestling match in the mature women's section. Hope to see more pictures of mature women wrestling.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
Thank you all for your positive comments.  My "Cross body Pins and Bridges" blog is now up and running, and I just posted 70 pics of cross body pins and 15 pics of bridges.  I have lots of material for my 5 blogs, but finding the time to update them is not easy.  Nevertheless, stay tuned for more updates. I'll try to increase the mature wrestling content.  Keep the comments coming. They inspire me...

Happy to share my blogs with all of you...

Wrstlvr.

Offline grospiere

as usual, very good photos in your blog.  COntinue, I hope to see more photo in the mature blog and others stories in short stories blog too.

Thank's  a lot for your good work

Offline grospiere

very good photos in the agony of defeat in women's wrestling blog

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
as usual, very good photos in your blog.  COntinue, I hope to see more photo in the mature blog and others stories in short stories blog too.

Thank's  a lot for your good work

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for your continued support.  Check you personal email.  I left you a suggestion along with some pics.  Let me know if you're interested in pursuing our personal discussions on mature women in french.

Cheers

wrstlvr   

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Will there be a part four of the mom tells her son about her wrestling fetish?  Seemed like she was about to go into detail about some of her more sexual encounters?
 ;)