News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

GINA CARANO PART II - SURPRISE AT THE GYM

• 12 Replies

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
GINA CARANO PART II - SURPRISE AT THE GYM
« on: February 28, 2015, 12:40:52 PM »
The sound of the alarm ringing took gina out of her sleep instantly, she had a pleasant sleep after a long time. gina stopped the alarm and checked the time again, its 5 a.m, fine, she thought. her routine was to go thru her morning essentials as fast and dress up and head to the gym. she quickly The sound of the alarm ringing took gina out of her sleep instantly, she had a pleasant sleep after a long time. gina stopped the alarm and checked the time again, its 5 a.m, fine, she thought. her routine was to go thru her morning essentials as fast and dress up and head to the gym. she quickly got off the bed , still just in her panties and bra, she rushed to the bathroom. took a big slice of toothpaste and brushed her glowy whites , and she to overdo the thing , put on some mouthwash and gargled , and spread her teeth , to see her pearly whites reflect in the mirror. she drank some water and waited for about 5 minutes when she got the nature call ran instantly to the toilet to empty her bowels.......
gina to herself:" and thats it, finally i am all set to go, where's sarah?"

gina goes by sarah's room to see her friend enjoying the chilly cold weather sleep with her blankets wrapped around her , making her
sandwiched between them and the bed. gina left a message informing that she has left for the gym. she opens up the garage and walks over
to her ducati streetfighter, removes the cover and turns on the ignition, she checks the watch, it 5:25.
gina:" wow, thats a good five minutes i have to make it to gym on time, hehe"
gina pats the bike as if it was a beast (like herself) about to be unleashed and grips her hand on the accelerator and jolts off in style leaving some tyre marks on the road with a small burnout.

Gina sped past the roads clocking over 140mph and made some excellent turns and twists on her bike, feeling all the energy inside and
she neared her gym which was about 5 miles from her house, she made it in just below 4 minutes , a victory pose covered all her body and
mind.gina then parked her bike and stepped up into the gym . there was only a few in the gym, being such a cold morning , no one was
that insane to get worked out early.
gym instructor, tony:" hey gina, how u doing?"
gina:"hey tony, im fine , how about u?"
tony:"i am all good here, wats up by coming so early, any change happened?"
gina left a small smile:" yea, little bit"
tony:"ok, see u later" and he goes back to his workout

gina checked her height and weight and noted that she was now 5 8" and 70 kg , her had picked up weight most of which was by her assets.
gina always started with her yoga stretches to warm her up, she did give a nice stretching to her legs and back , rotated her hips nice
and smoothly and now all was left was her arms. she stretched her arms out wide and brought it forward and clapped and with equal pace
brought it behind her back to clap, THUD!!!!! , gina was unaware that the bitch with whom she had eyelock before was standing behind
her, and now gina's hands had made slaps on that woman's ribs , she fell backward in surprise and fell on her ass. gina quickly looks
back and see wat has happened.gina considered this as not her fault as she was unaware but made a bit harsh move by taunting the woman
who had fallen down. the woman was Lisa, 5 11" with around 80 kg with a wide and muscular frame, like the ones that go for bodybuilding
competion,with black hair that was tied neatly into a pony tail.

gina:" fuck !!! don't u see, theres a lot of space around here, still why are u sticking on my back as if u are glues to me,huh?"
lisa:" asshole, u made the wrong move and now are u trying to justify urself, scumbag"

gina was taken back at her foe, spiting such verbal nasties on her, but she did not want to leave this. by this time the blond was on her feet and both were closing in on each other. tony had gone out to get something to drink, leaving both woman and an old guy (around 55) in the gym. the man was excited , he just dropped of his dumbells and stared at the sight of the furious moments he thought he was gonna witness.

lisa was taller and was a built girl, she was more of a man with those ripped body except for her female features , but even they were muscular. gina cud see her foe's size and assets , she cud see that her 36DD-27-38 was no match for this woman's 40EE-29-42, but gina is confident about beating up this bitch. both closes onto each other in their sweaty gym dress and there body makes contact thru their tits!!! gina made a push with her breast onto lisa, and lisa moved just a step backward but was having a strong followthru , with a ruthless push with her tits on gina's,the push was so rough that gina almost tripped down, and was taken back by about 5 -6 feet.

gina:"u bitch" and ran into lisa with her right hand to punch her face, but to gina's surprise , lisa ducked it and caught gina around by the waist and threw her onto the mat. gina falls ass first on the mat, and feels surprised at her opponents's strength. she comes closer and take her boxing stance and lands some punches all of which were effectively blocked by lisa and around the end of the 10th failed punch attempt by gina, lisa lands a full thrusting punch into gina's belly, which leaps gina's ass backward and her face forward. lisa left a smirk and pulled gina's head between her right hand, gina coughing in pain and both her hands were massaging her belly. lisa seeing gina's agony enjoys even more taunting here by forcing both of gina's strong biceps behind her back and holds both hands together by their wrist with lisa's left hand, gina's upper body still bend and her head in lisa's right hand grasp.lisa holds that position for a minute enjoying that pose, feeling herself so superior and she knees gina with her right leg. lisa was aiming for gina's belly but in the position as gina was in , her breasts were hanging down, which took the impact of lisa's knees.
gina:" ooooohhhhhhhhh........"
lisa again does that but fails to contact gina's belly because of those big firm breasts. lisa got envious of those sexy mamaries and her thought got a bit extended more than a second and gina pounced on that opportunity by lifting lisa of the ground and back slamming her onto the mat.THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisa blinked her eyes. she could not believe wat just happened, then she was caught by her from behind by gina and pulled her up and gave a full hand punch to lisa's face. at this time, tony was coming in and saw the slap exactly and he ran into both the ladies and seperated them off. lisa was totally confused by her humiliation of getting punched by gina's after having such a superior time over gina. tony settles them to either sides and lisa tells:"hey bitch, its not over yet, we will see soon"
gina:"yea, bitch, next time i am gonna make u cry with my pussy on ur face". gina was quite surprised in mind on hearing herself speak
such vulgar words, but gina was at the moment had the momentum and topped over lisa
lisa rams the gym door as she walks past it. tony gives some water to gina which she drinks some and then she pours it over from her head. the old man almost masturbated seeing the fight and on seeing gina pour water on her body, her boobs were clearly visible and the man shot off cum in his own pants.

as gina was out of her panting, tony asked her
tony:"why did u mess with her?" do u know who she is?"
gina:"she was irritating me a lot and i dont have nothing to worry, whoever she maybe"
tony:"no , u need to, u might know her as a fellow bodybuilder, but she is a police sergant and wat cud u say. it is like,Ever notice
how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have messed with? That’s her"
gina gulped in disbelief:"wat!!!!! she is a cop?"
tony:"yea gina, and a very rough one, if i were u i wud have grown eyes behind my back, u won't know wat hit u, but take my word, she
won't leave this incident playfully especially as i have seen her getting punched, she can't take humiliation, watchout gina"
gina did some massages on her pain inflicted body and left the gym only to see her bike was jacked and a note placed on it,
it said:" come to be bitch, lisa"
gina had no way but to go to the sheriff's office.

at this moment lisa came storming into her office still in her gym dress and ordered her subordinate to come to her office, she convinces him to take leave for today as she told him that she had some urgent business and took the keys of the interrogation chamber which was basically a torture place. as her subordinate left, she put on her cop's uniform and waited for gina.

gina finds the office and all the way she was walking for about 3 miles and the heat had exhausted her with sweat pouring all over her body and her top was soaked in sweat. she enters the office to see lisa who was confidently looking over her. gina comes up to lisa, and
she looks down:"i am sorry lisa, i did no..." lisa interrupts:" fuck u bitch, i am not here to hear ur apology, we had a fight, unfinished fight, we shud finish it". gina cud see lisa was all fumed up and there was no stopping the fight but she tells:" ok, wat about my bike"
lisa:"if u win u can leave this place with ur bike, if it happens otherwise, i will have my way with u,ok?"
gina:"yea, i agree"

lisa comes close to gina who was soaking in sweat, lisa smells gina's neck and arms and orders her to raise her hands. gina obeys, and lisa brings her nose near gina's armpits and smells it , gina feels awkward on lisa's behaviour. then lisa comes to her front , still gina had her hands raised above her head. lisa slowly hold gina's both breast and slightly shakes it, more than a handful ,much more,

lisa exclaims:" i like them, but not today" she tells this and gives a straight punch on gina's left tit which flatens but retracts back to shape , but gina crys hard:"aaaaaaaaaaahhhh" lisa:"fight back bitch" and then she removes her cop dress and stays in her black sports bra and blue shorts. gina stands up and tries a punch on lisa but lisa holds her arm and throws her into the interrogation cell and she puts on some switches and the light turn on inside the room, she locks it . now they are free to fight, till one falls.

gina rans into lisa and headbuts her to the ground, and lisa seemed to react slowly as if she was deliberately taking hits as gina pours punches onto lisa's belly and kicks her legs. gina pulls lisa up and slaps her face twice and gives a kick to her midsection , lisa bends forward and gina holds her as she was held before and knees her belly and throws lisa to the ground.lisa seemed to be very slow and less aggressive now and gina was totally in control, gina:"wat happened, cop? huh, u are a piece of shit" and with this she takes aim and punch onto lisa but this time lisa ducked the punch and came behind gina and kicks straight between her legs.

gina:"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" she was holding her pussy. lisa wasted no time, she grabbed gina's hair and dragged her along the ground and kicked her as she was totally helpless.lisa pulled her up and now she was holding one string of gina's top and pulls her close and punches her belly, gina falls back, again lisa pulls her by that top's string and does so for a dozen times , finally the top along with the inside bra's right string breaks with gina's top only having support on the left string.lisa had become a saddist enjoying seeing gina crying out holding her belly. lisa hits a punch on gina's right boob and it flattens and a red mark is visible as her cloth was torn on the right side, lisa pulls out gina's right tit outside, by now gina has become so tired and lisa took enough time admiring the boob by licking the nipples and then punches it into her rib.gina:"ummmmmmmmmmmmmm" gina:"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"  these cries made lisa more sadistic as she did some nice punches on gina's right boob alone and then gina falls into lisa's hands nearly knocked out, lisa:"oh dont worry gina, i will take care of u completely" and she strips of gina's top compleltly and now gina was topless. gina was even unable to cover her exposed tits.then she terrorised gina's left boob as the way she had with her right, jabbing uppercuts and straight punches . mixing all of them and without mercy she flatens gina's gorgeous tits by over an inch into her ribs.lisa has become very calm and relaxed as she can see the gina has no way of recovering and she just makes gina stand and moves around gina touching her bare and gorgeous tits.

lisa:"yea gina, i know u are a tough woman , but u forgot something, u are not the last tough woman" and she rests gina's cute face on lisa's shoulders, luckily for gina, she had not received any face shots , and now in her distress she looked so sexy and lisa made her back in contact with gina's ass and then holds gina's wrists by each of her hands and stretches them apart. as lisa was taller she had gina in the air with her arms stretched wide and her tits feeling the tension due to stretching.

gina all this time felt like she was hit by a train, a total superstrength she ever have witnessed till today. her previous defeats in fights in mma were no where near this ass kicking that she is taking on, and she never knows wen its gonna end.gina is in a stretched condition and lisa uses her full force and almost breaks gina's back , then she leaves her both hands and gina thuds onto the floor like a big piece of meat.

lisa walks over and checks gina, her body is all bruised. lisa places her superior feet on gina's breast and tells:" enough bitch,huh?"
gina:"i am done, i am done" . her eyes rolling over and over.
lisa:"i know, gina, u can't take anymore, but we had a deal. i have to have my way with u"
lisa removes gina tight leggings and tores her panty. she places her feet on gina's pussy. gina turns her face away in shame. lisa presses it slightly. gina left out a moan. lisa:"ooooohhhh, thats hurt , ain't it , bitch!!!"
lisa walks over the room and pulls a table to the center of the room, she lifts gina and drops her onto it and then takes her handcuff and and rolls gina over and cuffs her both hands behind her back.then she comes near gina and tells:"wat do u think now, dear?"
gina:"are u a lesbo?"
lisa:"no dear, i am a straight woman, except i enjoy some cxnt licking from anyone, even if its a woman, but strictly only upto that"
gina exclaims but her relief was shortlived. lisa had in her hands some torture tools, a whip and her baton. gina was lying on her back on the table and lisa takes aim on her tits with the whip and with expertise lands a strong blow on her left nipple.
gina:"oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh"
lisa:"lets even that out" and she gives a perfect blow onto gina's right nipple. lisa get a bit energised by gina's moans and she knows gina's body can take these torture, afterall lisa too been a fan of gina carano. her whips misdirects due to her excitement and lands on gina's belly and underboobs and on her sideboobs and on her biceps and all over and the lisa tells:"lets see wat u have between ur legs" and she whips her pussy and gina cries with her all might . lisa goes on with the whipping for a dozen more on her pussy and thighs and gina is near unconciousness , and then lisa stops.

lisa:"oh no baby, the great gina carano cannot be knocked out, i wont allow that"
then she throws away the whip and now brings her baton near gina.lisa:"bitch, lets see how much of this baton can go into ur pussy"with this she thrust her baton roughly into gina's pussy. gina's clits split instantly and accomodates the baton and lisa moves it deep into gina and she was surprised to see her 3 foot long baton almost half way inside gina. gina was writhing in pain and coughing .

she was totally humiliated and had no answer for her insult. lisa finally takes out the baton, and she takes off her panty and orders:"be a bad girl and lick me deeply, and this is the only way for ur salvaation from my hands"

gina never been into lesbianism but at the terror outcome she might face again, without thinking she licks lisa's pussy.lisa moans in excitement, she felt like a queen and she knew the power of the woman whose licking her cxnt , whom she has tamed , whom she had humiliated. lisa:"I AM THE MOST LUCKY WOMAN EVER, THE GREAT GINA CARANO IS LICKING MY cxnt, OBEYING ME ,hehehe", she punches the air in triumph and gina's lips were filled with lisa's fluids.

lisa leaves gina for about an hour to recover from the physical and mental assault and then she alone comes inside and washes gina's bruised body  and brings a pair of dress and she dress gina up, gina was now able to stand and walk a bit but she is terribly bruised all over her body.
just then someone enters the office and it's sarah, she had come to bailout gina.lisa helps gina to walk to the office room and she then tells sarah that gina won't get bail as she have assaulted a cop. gina looks in disbelief:"wat? u were one who assaulted me" lisa smirks and replies:" remeber gina, i turned on the some switches as we entered the room during the fight, i had turned on the camera switch as well and all our exploits are recorded and safe with me. i let u beat me intially to have this thing against u, yea gina, u never had a chance against me,even at the start of the fight. it was my plan"

gina:"u fucking cxnt"
lisa:"mind ur words ,gina, or i maybe having my baton in ur pussy for the whole day as we had done earlier"
sarah looks in disbelief. sarah:"u mean, u thrusted that baton ito her?"
lisa nods and sarah looks in disbelief at gina and tears roll down her face.
sarah:"ok officer, how do u want to settle this"
lisa:"i want one million dollars, and i will give back this tape to u"
gina:" i only have just a million left in my bank"
lisa:"thats all i want"
gina tries to argue but sarah interrupts and agrees and she takes gina and convince her to find a way to make money wen she gets well again.
as gina and sarah leaves the office, lisa teasingly tells:"don't u want ur bike, bitch?" and she roars in laughter a couple of days passed after the fight , sarah has arranged the money for lisa and took back the bike and the tape. gina was in hospital for these 2 days and the doctors tells sarah:"dont worry dear, she has one hell of a body, its recovering fast and to tell the truth its getting better than before, the swelling in her breasts have decreased and also in her pussy, the only treatment to continue is to do some massage therapy and i know u are good in that, u can discharge her today and take her home"

sarah felt relieved and checks her bruised body. its filled with band-aids all over her tits, belly, biceps,ass , everywhere. the nurses gently removes them and applies lotion and dresss the again. she has been disharged and sarah has been instructed to give some neccesarry massage therapy to her and gina was taken  to her home . she lay near the fireplace in the couch and sarah hugs her and tells:" happy to see u back here" and gina weeps as her face is immersed in sarah's cleavageand her tears soak sarah's boobs.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:15:20 PM by ginacaranofan »

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
Re: GINA CARANO PART II - SURPRISE AT THE GYM
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 05:40:39 PM »
please give some feedback about this story

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 05:58:10 PM »
Hi. Story is nice but there is a formatting problem. There are changes of lines in the same sentence and this makes it tough to read. I liked the plot and hope next time gina will make a more one sided fight
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 05:59:13 PM »
Sorry i meant a more even fight
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 06:03:00 PM »
yea tigressel, i wrote it in wordpad and then pasted it here, without checking the preview i posted it, i wud modify it  now, i too think it needs to be rearranged, thanks for ur feedback

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 06:17:34 PM »
ofcourse gina is a tough woman, but this time she was out of luck against a stronger opponent ,  anyway she's gonna have some nice results soon

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 02:33:18 PM »
just like the doctor told, gina is recovering fast ,its been 3 weeks passed after her fight with lisa and gina had recovered almost 95% and sarah took a snap of her as she was on her way after church , in which she looks way sexier than before and healthier. infact the fight and her hospital life and sarah's massages  have made better prospects on her body and she looks all glowing and happy as ever............

PLEASE PASS UR FEEDBACKS , MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE STORIES IN THIS SERIES DEPENDS ON UR FEEDBACKS, PLEASE PASS WHATEVER U FEEL ABOUT THIS , GOOD OR BAD, IT DOESN'T MATTER, JUST PASS UR VIEWS
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:34:41 PM by ginacaranofan »

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 07:16:19 PM »
This was very hot! Loved it!

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 01:18:53 AM »
thanks a lot, ralbright2010
it just makes me more excited to write wen i get such remarks, and please do check the poll i have posted and caste ur vote there. i wud like to know how most guys think about my story.
thanks to u again for passing ur view

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 10:59:45 AM »
thanks  irenecatfighter

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 07:51:52 AM »
This was very hot! Loved it!
thanks a lot, ralbright2010
it just makes me more excited to write wen i get such remarks, and please do check the poll i have posted and caste ur vote there. i wud like to know how most guys think about my story.
thanks to u again for passing ur view

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2015, 07:55:54 AM »
Liked it !
thanks a lot  irenecatfighter

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!