News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Candace vs Bobbi - NHB

• 27 Replies

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
Re: Candace vs Bobbi - NHB
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2015, 02:36:40 AM »
personally I love hard candy...and in this matchup I'm not changing my story. two hotties tho.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 05:49:18 AM »
Both ladies look to be in VERY fine shape ... Lot of nice, full, natural womanly curves both ladies ....

Was minding my own business .. checking this out. Then came across the photo of Candace, standing by the gate in a white skirt.
Wowwwwwwwwww Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HARD CANDY looking great!!

Bobbi .... mixing in some VERY eye catching photos of herself as well .... Can not deny she is looking fit and ready for this fight.
Also keep in mind... this is one of those feisty southern catfighters.. So she may be more of a challenge than you expect.

Still .. think Candace is focused. Lately has been making some noise here. Looking like she is back, and ready to give the ladies. A taste of HARD Candy ...

Had to give my vote to Candace for the win.. With all due respect to Bobbi.

Storm

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 01:15:09 PM »
Bobbi is hot as hell! She looks tough too.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2015, 03:33:33 PM »
This is a bitch fight Candace, no rules, teeth and nails against teeth and nails.  I am going to climb all over you bitch and tear you to shreds.  Then EVERYONE on FCF is gonna know who the top bitch is around here.  GRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

WOW!!!!!

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2015, 12:52:33 AM »
Jesse Fights wants Bobbi who take on someone her own size. I would love these two to go at it! They are both Hot! OMG, Jesse, your ass and legs are incredible! You could snake them around Bobbi and jerk her head back and forth ny her hair once you guys wrestle down to the floor.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 12:31:39 PM »
Looks like Candace won handily but I think Bobbi could easily handle herself against most girls here. Something about her look to me screams toughness.

I absolutely agree. That Candace won is no surprise, bitch is tough as nails. But Bobbi has a bright future of wrecking bitches in front of her, after she manages to pick herself.

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 12:59:21 PM »
Well congratulations Candace you have won the poll fight.

I still want to meet you in cyber though, woman to woman and I don't care who watches us fight.

-Bobbi

Anytime a woman welcomes an audience you know the bitch can fight.  I like your attitude girl ;) . Go get her!

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »
If it's a titfight then I think Bobbi will win, her tits look firmer than Candace, but in a catfight then I'd go with Candace to overpower Bobbi for the win

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 02:09:03 PM »
Wow this was a really hard one to decide. Candace does have that "I'll rip your hair out and maul your tits!", look. But Bobbi also has that same look! Plus being NHB it's easy for one to get the sudden advantage over the other, even after taking a vicious beating. I saw it as Candace having a real tough fight on her hands, both women doing some real damage to each others tits with each taking the dominant position more then once. Candace finally wears down Bobbi and begins to taunt and dominate Bobbi with some waist and then chest scissors before she deals out some really savage tit mauling, bringing her the edge of defeat with tears in her eyes. Suddenly a desperate Bobbi see her chance and quickly pokes her  foe in the eyes and then goes wild with punches to the face and breasts till she has Candace reeling! Then she adds a vicious attack to Candace's nipples that leaves them bloody and unable to defend herself! She finishes her off in my favorite way by straddling her blinded foe and wreaking havoc on her tits until Candace finally has no choice but to scream an agonized submission! But that's just me :)
Wrdwvr

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2015, 11:42:50 AM »
Well congratulations Candace you have won the poll fight.

I still want to meet you in cyber though, woman to woman and I don't care who watches us fight.

-Bobbi

I know I would love to "see" this, and I bet everyone else on this board would too.

Offline KellyCat

• Kelly
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »
I'm surprised. Bobbi looks such a bitch I'd thought she'd have walked this.
I wanna pull your hair!

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 09:38:27 PM »
I'm surprised. Bobbi looks such a bitch I'd thought she'd have walked this.

The physical size advantage was too much for her to overcome.  I agree Bobbi looks like she would rip another bitch apart if she was close to her size but not someone with 50 lbs on her.  No girl could.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2015, 04:48:35 PM »

Bobbi is a tomboy and gorgeous. I know she has had a long history of fights with jealous girls in school and I don't think size, strength or weight will have any bearing on who wins this fight. Bobbi will fist fight Candace and Candace will be way to slow. Bobbi will keeps attacking and retreating and attacking and retreating until Candace is weak and bloody, and then an uppercut to her jaw, or a hard punch to her face, or possibly a roundhouse will cause Candace to now even know where she is any more. Bobbi will sit right in her face and show everyone at fcf just what a tough southern belle she really us.

Jessie fights and Bobbi is just too hot to think about. I would love to be there for that fight.