News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SPRING BREAK Smackdown sign up !!

• 16 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
SPRING BREAK Smackdown sign up !!
« on: March 01, 2015, 07:50:25 PM »
Ladies ...

Not sure where you live.. Yet here again today... Snow most of the day so far.  
THAT in mind not letting you know the destination yet... Still it should be warm, sunny and a place for you to strut the beach in swimwear.

Of course to many sexy ladies in swimwear on the beach. Usually means a catfight .. to dominate and show which lady rules the spring break destination.

Escape the snow and the cold. For fun and fighting in the sun!!

So ladies .. sign up/ join in now .....  

Storm
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 07:51:27 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Carissa B

Re: SPRING BREAK Smackdown sign up !!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 09:15:44 PM »
My Mom and  are in!

Jane (mom) 5-3 139
Carissa 5-0 112

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 01:26:09 PM »
Count me in too ;D

5'6", 130lbs

Offline Barbara_Sits

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 03:19:40 PM »
I am There   Hope I get to fight Tina
Beating your Ass

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 05:06:06 PM »
Sign me up, please! I need "a bit of summertime" 8)!

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 06:24:27 PM »
I want to join too. I LOVE summer!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 06:18:12 AM »
Ladies ... Whewww been dealing with some technical difficulties .. Hopefully all cleared up for now.

CARISSA B ... Have to make sure your mom member here. Would that be Jane Bernard??  Have to limit these to forum members. Otherwise everyone will name people or make characters to enter.
Hope that makes sense .. That answer pending .. CARISSA is Entered!!

Jane  pending... most likely joining in ....

JEALOUSMUCH?  ... The lady is telling the rest of you something right there. Ready to slip into her swimsuit and bring it to you. JEALOUSMUCH is Entered!!

TINAWILLKICKYERASS ... On land, sea or at the beach. This lady ready to kick yer ass .. TINA is Entered!!

CAROL.CATFIGHTS  ... Taking a look in. Seeing her coming competition. She packs her swimsuit, ready to fight. CAROL is Entered!!

BARBARA P ... The lady is back and as we can see. She is more than ready to do her share of catfighting here. BARBARA is Entered!!

IRENECATFIGHTER ...  She is hoping to warm things up, as she heats up the beach in her swimwear. IRENE is Entered!!

SERENA77 ... Lovely lady is looking forward to some sunshine. While showing her claws at the beach. SERENA is Entered!!

SARAJ ... You know she is feeling confident, recently winning different event here. Can she bring the same heat at the beach? SARA is Entered!!

PETITESELA ... You have got to give the lady credit. Seeing all this impressive competition. She is still ready to join in. Liking her spirit already. SELA is Entered!!

Ladies this will begin on the weekend... Still time to enter here.

Storm

Offline BrianaFF

• Your boyfriend wishes you where me
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 05:57:25 PM »
What the heck... I'm a sun worshipper. Sign me up!  ;D

5'10" 145lbs 34FF-24-36

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2015, 04:31:43 AM »
This is looking nice ... These ladies joining in .. Your going to need shades, and sunscreen. To protect you from how HOTTTT! Things will be looking here.

BRIANNAFF ... Looking for fun in the sun. As she tears swimwear off other ladies. BRIANNA is Entered!!

UK STAR STACEY ...  Hoping to add more curves and claws at the beach. Already having a rival in mind. STACEY is Entered!!

ALISON ROCKS ... You know she will rock the beach. Spirited red head, bringing that bikini bod. For sun and sizzle at the beach. ALISON is Entered!!

Ladies ... So you know .. This opens up simply as a free for all. Your more than willing as event runs. To call out, and exchange with rivals and frenemies.
Will not be brackets .. YET if other lady is willing. You can use your individual votes. To try and win overall. While putting your rival in her place. With votes between you as well.

As it closes, if tie breaker or extra round needed, will get into that later. After Main event closes.

Just a few days left to sign in ... OMG look at this group of ladies... They definately look to take the chill out of the air quickly, and very soon here!!

Storm

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 04:51:00 AM »
I will participate if you have room.  5'6 130

Offline Ebony Rose

• Me
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 04:57:00 AM »
If you have room still I'm in 5'6 133lbs
Step between the ropes girl,  let's find out what you got.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 10:56:52 AM »
Hi storm... please, log in me...  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 11:10:25 AM »
I'm in ;D

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2015, 11:39:45 AM »

I hope you come looking for me Serena. 

I'll do it! Be ready! 8)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2015, 05:38:06 AM »
The vacation rooms almost filled ........ Even more sexy catfighters making destination plans for spring break.

JANE BERNARD ... After making sure with Carissa ... This lady officially in, and VERY interesting having a mother daughter duo entered. JANE is Entered!!

GABI_MAR ... Taking a peek at her profile. Seeing the lady has some nice looking kinis. That she looks very fine in. GABI is Entered!!

EBONY ROSE ... Taking some selfies with her camera. Letting us see, how good she is looking. In that blue kini top of hers. EBONY ROSE is Entered!!

MARLU ... If you want sexy in or out of a swimsuit. While having a lady willing to catfight anywhere. This is that lady. MARLU is Entered!!

RAVENKELLY  ... Leaving the shores of the Uk. Looking for warm beaches, and hot catfighting. This lovely raven takes wing to spring break. KELLY is Entered!!

HAWTBRAT_HANNAH ...  She wants to show up looking hot in her kini. Maybe kicking sand on you being bratty. HANNAH is Entered!!

LADIES friday final day for sign up .... Should get poll running saturday .... Last chance for sign ups ..

LADIES entered .. If you want me to use a preferred photo of you, in a swimsuit. Let me know by posting it here OR which one your profile you want used.
If nothing stated. As always, will try to choose a good one of each lady.

Storm