Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
December 19, 2014, 06:30:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
 
Author Topic: Black model vs. white girlfriend catfight  (Read 15487 times)
pollman
God Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 655


Catfight enthusiast


« on: September 30, 2008, 11:39:57 am »

Melanie lists 'catfighting' as one of her leisure interests.

Karen enjoys catfighting other girls to impress her boyfriend.

Who do you guys think would win in a black vs. white catfight between these two busty girls?

Please feel free to place your vote and leave comments on why you think one girl would be better than the other in a catfight.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:21:32 pm by pollman » Logged
Jolene
Senior Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 87


Think you're woman enough?


« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 12:33:43 pm »

Melanie might have a slight edge physically, but Karen will take it on experience and pure bitchiness.
Logged
petelv
Guest
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 02:47:21 pm »

Melanie would defeat Karen in this catfight because she in better shape then Karen.

pete
Logged
MaximB
Senior Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 63


« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 07:36:02 pm »

Out of interest ... is this going to be a real fight, or just a poll ?
Logged
amazonasz
God Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 107



« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 12:18:08 am »

Karen enjoys catfighting other girls to impress her boyfriend. Wink
may be,but melani would enjoy this now!!!!!!! Grin

Logged
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
femfiteart
Guest
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 01:27:29 am »

Karen is roadkill in this fight!
Logged
rozczochrany
God Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 942



« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 10:43:38 am »

Some think that black girls are stronger. Then untruth. All depends from individual features. In internet saw true fights in which also white girls beat black. Melanie is more fit. Karen wants to fight for one's boy. Probably so she already earlier fought with different girls. Physical conditions: Melanie is slimmer so to possibly more efficient physically. Carene is fatter, but if Karen and Melanie are even growth then Karen can beat black girl.
I think that Melanie 60% chances have on victory and Karen 40%.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:53:05 pm by rozczochrany » Logged

I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.
Susan.abcd
Junior Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 16



« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 06:08:51 pm »

Melanie will flatten Karen!
Logged
jofraas@yahoo.com
Guest
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 11:18:42 am »

my money is on melanie: she would kick karens's ass - finshing move: a phantastic tit-smother
Logged
roadie
God Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 885


Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.


« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 02:26:29 pm »

I normally pick the black girl to win a fight, but this time I voted for Karen. Karen seems to have the size and strength to overcome her lack of conditioning. Melanie would be tough though. It would be a good fight.
Logged
Susan.abcd
Junior Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 16



« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 12:54:25 am »

I might take on Karen but I admit I'm a little intimidated by Melanie.
Logged
norm74
God Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 650


I love catfights!


« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 05:29:10 pm »

If Karen is fighting to impress her boyfriend, she'd better not take on Melanie.
Melanie would mop up the floor and enjoy humiliating Karen in front her guy.
Logged
bikemanrick
God Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 261


Some serious crushing and domination!


« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 01:58:02 am »

Melanie would win--no question.
Logged
cecil
God Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 180


I love catfights!


« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 02:53:12 pm »

Go Karen go  Grin Karen will beat her rival  Wink
Logged
petelv
Guest
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 07:32:22 am »

Melanie is winning this fight.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
 
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Sitemap Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!