News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kat Dennings vs Kate Upton - You choose the end!

• 12 Replies

Offline Jungigo

Kat Dennings vs Kate Upton - You choose the end!
« on: March 14, 2015, 05:49:46 AM »
First story so no high expectations :D

Kate Upton

Kat Dennings
{alt}

Kat Dennings was always confident about her big tits and knew there were very few who could match her success. Then suddenly, Kate Upton appeared and took the modeling industry by storm. Kat originally regarded Kate as an insignificant woman who would have her time in the limelight and then fizzle out. Much to her disappointment, Kate is still gaining popularity by the second and rivals Kat - Kate's tits are all people talk about and Kat wants to remind them who has the best rack.

Much to Kat's delight, she's invited to a party that Kate is also attending. With so much influential people around, Kat knows this is her time to prove to the world who's the better woman. After a few drinks, Kat spies Kate talking to an extremely cute guy and she notices the bulge in his pants. Much the opportunist, Kat walks up with a glass of wine in her hand and "accidentally" bumps into Kate, spilling her drink on Kate's tits. After an awkward silence, Kate mutters in an annoyed voice, "Wow Kat, are you at least gonna apologize?"

"Oops, my bad," Kat exclaims, "I'm sorry I didn't see you and your smaller chest!"
"Ummm, excuse me?" Kate replies, "These girls outgun you by a solid margin!"

"Try me!" Kat challenges, as she chest-bumps Kate who stumbles back a bit. 'Your tits are even weaker than I thought," Kat laughs as she moves in to bump Kate again. This time, Kate is ready and she arches her back to meet Kat's advance. "Ughhhh," Kat moans as her breasts bump into Kate's. "God," Kat thought, "her boobs are so firm!" "Not so cocky are you now?" Kate gloats. Kate is now the aggressor as she moves in and using her breasts as a battering ram, slams into Kat at full force. Kat couldn't believe her eyes as Kate's tits mushroom around hers as slowly but surely, her tits are being flattened. By this point, both bras remain in tattered shreds on the floor and Kat self-consciously covers her tits. "Don't be embarassed Kat,," Kate said, "There's nothing to see in the first place!" "Fuck you!" Kat replies vehemently. Thankfully, at that moment, Kat feels a power surge throughout her body and she slams her boobs into Kate again and again but despite her rock-solid nipples and massive mammaries, Kat feels her chest implode as she feels her breasts start getting bruised and even sag while Kate's milky tits defy gravity and stand strong. Sensing victory, Kate grabs Kat into a bearhug and squeezes as hard as she can. Kat lets out a scrambled gasp as Kate's boobs swallows her's whole.

"I can't believe you dared challenge me, Kat and being a generous woman, I'll give you a chance," Kate smiles, "You can submit now and I won't hurt you anymore on the condition you admit I have the better tits." Weeping silently and considering Kate's terms, Kat suddenly feels her nipples harden to an unbelievable sharpness, now resembling daggers. Still, Kat gives in and murmurs, "I give, Kate, you have the better boobs." 'I lied," Kate smiles evilly as she walks forward and gives Kat another bearhug. This time, Kat returns the hug and positions her nipples right on Kate's. Kate feels faint warmth on her nipples which suddenly snowballs into agonizing pain as Kat's nipples push into Kate's with evil accuracy.  "Owwww!" Kate screams as she backs off and nurses her burning peaks. Swiftly, Kat pounces on Kate and knocks her over. Now on top of Kate, Kat uses her superior position to squash Kate with the sheer mass of her boobs. With Kat's nipples digging into Kate's soft titflesh, Kate lets out a moan of agony but redoubles her efforts and shoves her tits into the meat grinder known as Kat. Kat couldn't believe the raw power of Kate's boobs as Kate pushes her back and now, it's Kat's turn to feel the pain as bruises and welts start to form. Breathing heavily, both fighters back off and although Kat is in agony, Kate isn't in much better shape; her nipples were swollen red and her boobs were starting to sag.

Ending will be released within 3 days and the result will be based on the poll! :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:51:55 AM by penus »

Offline jsmith95

Re: Kat Dennings vs Kate Upton - You choose the end!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 07:08:58 PM »
Wow, it's not everyday that Kat's prized rack is put to the test by a stronger set! Never underestimate a firm pair of tits, Kat . ;) I bet Kate's going to continue to flatten Kat's boobs into pancakes.

Seriously hot, and welcome to freecatfights! Awesome story, and can't wait to see how it ends (and for more to come!)

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 07:34:57 PM »
Kate's boobs just look bigger, better and stronger.  Her boobs will beat up Kat's boobs.

{alt}

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 08:17:02 PM »
Kate's boobs just look bigger, better and stronger.  Her boobs will beat up Kat's boobs.

{alt}
It's true, her younger pair are a lot stronger and firmer. It should be an easy crushing.

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 08:58:33 PM »
Ty for all the feedback everyone :), I'll let the poll run for 1 more day before writing the conclusion. Meanwhile I'd thinking about writing the draft for my next story, anyone have any bustier women they'd suggest I include?

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 09:04:13 PM »
There's my fav: Esther Baxter

{alt}

She recently crushed Christina Hendricks massive boobs in a Titfight:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46030.0.html

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 09:10:00 PM »
There's my fav: Esther Baxter

{alt}

She recently crushed Christina Hendricks massive boobs in a Titfight:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46030.0.html

holy...... :O, yup, she's definitely gonna be in a future story
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:12:20 PM by penus »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 09:12:36 PM »
I'd love to see an overconfident Kat Dennings ripping open Kate's top to start the titfight, but is clearly shocked/scared, taken back, and a little bit aroused at the sight of her tits.  They were even bigger than she imagined.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 09:27:18 PM »
I'd love to see an overconfident Kat Dennings ripping open Kate's top to start the titfight, but is clearly shocked/scared, taken back, and a little bit aroused at the sight of her tits.  They were even bigger than she imagined.
Second this.

Then quickly realizing that she really has no idea what she's got herself into.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 02:30:34 AM »
Great start to the story, I am hoping for a good finish, either way.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 05:58:59 PM »
Part Two!

With both women panting and exhausted, Kat finally takes a moment to size up Kate and is shocked to see that despite the bruised nipples, Kate's tits retain their fullness and even seemed to be swollen 1 cup larger. Kat stands slack-jawed in disbelief and for the first time since starting this fight, Kat realizes she made a big mistake. As if on cue, Kate steps forward and runs into Kat with thunderous crash as her whoppers completely flatten Kat's. Kate snorts, "Wow, your tits are pathetic." Fueled by blind rage and once again feeling a surge of renewed energy, Kat aims straight for Kate's sensitive nipples with her own harder pair. Still, Kat's surprised to feel her chest constricted and completely surrounded as her boobs dig into Kate's like a mining drill. Biting her tongue to block the pain, Kate attempts a smile and taunts, "Where're your tits Kat?" After struggling for several minutes, Kate backs off and finds her nipples bent into fetal positions that shouldn't be possible. Kat, on the other hand, felt her tits lose her fullness but knows she can still abuse Kate's nipples and win the titfight. Knowing she has to end this quickly, Kat gives it her all one last time and runs towards Kate. Expecting Kat to target her nipples again, Kate stand her ground and accepts the challenge but suddenly, Kat dives below her bust, facing upward and uses her nipples to cut into Kate's delicate underboob area. "You're finished Kate," Kat smirks, "my mega-nipples are too good for you!" Shrieking in pain, Kate backs off and clutches her breasts. Already, nasty welts and purple bruises decorate the entirety of her breasts' underside. Ending it once, Kat charges in again with the last of her energy. But this time, Kate simply grabs Kat and pulls her into a bearhug. Kat grips Kate's shoulders and returns the hug but almost instantly,her tits are engulfed by Kate's as she frantically tries to find Kate's nipples and push her peaks into them. After around 30 seconds, Kat's knees buckle and she pleads, "I give Kate, your tits are better!" Kate merely smiles and says, "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into little girl." Kate walks towards the defeated Kat and finishes her off with a breast smother. "Nooo Please," Kat begs as her senses are overloaded by Kate's tits and her vision turns black.

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 05:59:15 PM »
conclusion posted

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 05:08:38 PM »
I think you are all overestimating Kate Upton, she's really not that special. Kat looks much more experienced with her tits, it's a shame she lost.
i based it off the polls and Kate narrowly won the vote