News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Esther Baxter vs Taylor Swift (Story)

• 5 Replies

Offline Jungigo

Esther Baxter vs Taylor Swift (Story)
« on: March 16, 2015, 08:03:37 PM »
Taylor Swift (32B)
{alt}

Esther Baxter (34DDD)
{alt}

Taylor is not in a good mood. She's been the laughingstock of hollywood because of her petite 32B breasts. She knows she's a gorgeous woman but no one else seems to understand, all they'd say are "Look at those pancakes!" and other offensive slurs. After years of abuse, Taylor is royally pissed at not only others but also herself. She groans at her stupidity and her boldness - after the latest comment on her "mosquito bites" Taylor decided to announce to everyone she will challenge the mighty Esther Baxter to a titfight. Everybody just laughed but she told the to shut up. Shaking with fear, Taylor knows she has to fight or her bravery is at stake as well. She knows Esther's breasts are well over 3 times her size but she's not going to go down without a fight.... she's going to use every trick up her sleeve.

On the night of the fight, Taylor bathes her breasts in freezing waters, applies dose after dose of Ben-gay and massages her breasts to maximum firmness. She'll need to rest well for the upcoming fight.

Taylor walks into the arena with a conservative black dress showing no cleavage at all. Esther, on the other hand, arrives in a braless top that doesn't even conceal her hard nipples. "What's the matter Tay-Tay?" Esther teases, "There's nothing to hide." Taylor doesn't reply but instead smiles on the inside; she knows she'll have a better chance if Esther is cocky. Both women remove their clothing and Esther's breasts spill out of her top while Taylor's lightly bounce out.  "ON THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!"

"I'm feeling generous today Tay-Tay," Esther says "So I'll give you a free shot to start things off." Taylor smirks because she knows despite her breasts being small, they're as hard as rocks with nipples able to cut steel. Esther puffs out her chest to make her tits more vulnerable targets and Taylor couldn't help but admire the size of that bust, defying gravity in all its glory. "C'mon Taylor, don't be afraid," Esther crows. Burning with rage, Taylor runs as fast as she could while Esther puffs out her chest even further, not expecting much. A colossal clang shakes the arena as Taylor's breasts are instantly swallowed by Esther's ginormous whoppers. Esther suddenly gasps in agony as on a closer look, Esther notices that Despite completely eclipsing Taylor's tits, her big, black breasts are being pushed inwards! Her once round breasts now resemble craters. For the first time, Taylor gloats, "I bet I can eat cereal out of those bowls." Roaring with rage, Esther slams her mountains into Taylor's rack but Taylor expertly slams her sharp, elongated nipples into Esther's sensitive peaks. Esther whimpers in pain as she moans, "How is your rack so hard?" "Bigger isn't always better," Taylor grins. Taylor proceeds to slam her rock-hard breasts into Esther's soft pair and to Esther's sheer horror, her breasts were being flattened against her chest and her nipples bent into awkward positions. Now desperate, Esther grabs Taylor into a bearhug. Taylor confidently returns the embrace but finds herself gasping for air as Esther's bigger rack completely swallows hers. Still, Taylor feels no pain while Esther grunts in exertion as her bigger but softer rack is being lacerated by Taylor's dagger-like nipples and solid breasts. To make matters worse, Taylor lines her nipples up with Esther's and pushes as hard as she could. Esther squeals in pain as she finds her long, brown nipples being inverted into her chest. Crying in pain, Esther moans, "I give Taylor you have the better breasts." Taylor leaves with a new found confidence while Esther lies on her back crying in dyfeat.

Offline jsmith95

Re: Esther Baxter vs Taylor Swift (Story)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:45:17 PM »
"How is your rack so hard?"
"Bigger isn't always better," Taylor grins.

Loved this bit. Esther gravely underested Taylor's breast strength. ;)

I'm a huge fan of Tay-Tay so I have to say I really really enjoyed this. Watching Taylor making quick work of the cocky Esther Baxter and her oversized rack made my day. Can't wait for more! Message me if you want; I love talking stories. :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:35:00 PM by jsmith95 »

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 03:07:04 AM »

I'm a huge fan of Tay-Tay so I have to say I really really enjoyed this. Watching Taylor making quick work of the cocky Esther Baxter and her oversized rack made my day. Can't wait for more! Message me if you want; I love talking stories. :)
but to be fair, taylor can't take on Esther without her underhand tactics such as using supplements to harden her breasts

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 03:15:45 AM »

but to be fair, taylor can't take on Esther without her underhand tactics such as using supplements to harden her breasts
True, Esther would have creamed her if she didn't prepare herself first. I bet Taylor wouldn't need to use any "help" if she was against someone more her size.

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 03:46:16 AM »

True, Esther would have creamed her if she didn't prepare herself first. I bet Taylor wouldn't need to use any "help" if she was against someone more her size.
Yeah, I like writing about upsets. Did you have the same idea when you had Esther lose to Kate?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 11:34:23 PM »
I find it so hot how the tall skinny bitch takes down a full bodied woman like Esther, it's so sexy it blows my mind! Taylor, in another story not long ago, gave Katy Perry the same treatment, she's the nightmare of every woman defeating them with her 'mosquito bites', I love the idea.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.