News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sultry Combat in Suspenders: Christi (wife) vs Mandy (wife) #2

• 7 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Sultry Combat in Suspenders by R Wesley

All week, Christi and Mandy talked on cell phones and e-mail. They kept their conversation private from Facebook. Christi bragged about both of our screensavers. Mine showed her sitting on top of Mandy’s ass from behind while Mandy was on her hands and knees! Christi's was of her pinning Mandy in the final round as she breast-smothered her! Mandy begged Christi for a rematch. Mandy was considering what kind of match with which she wanted to challenge Christi. Christi couldn't figure out why she felt she had to beg for a rematch, but lured her on for kicks. Christi finally told her that I was begging to see her beat Mandy again. Mandy replied, "Let's do it now!" Christi laughed at Mandy's eagerness, but inside felt nervous again, as she realized Mandy could possibly beat her. As Mandy kept pushing, Christi felt her competitive side itching to break out. Mandy was bringing back old feelings, when they were always trying to out-do one another at work! Mandy was the perfect opponent for Christi.

Mandy and Christi worked out the details for the second match between them. Christi had won all three of her matches and was 1 and 0 against Mandy. Christi felt that they weren't ready for a catfight, yet. She wanted to make sure that whatever rules were established between them, were followed. She wanted to pull Mandy's head around by her hair and wanted to maul her tits as well, but perhaps too much. She explained to me that she wanted a catfight between them to be sexy like was in my fantasies. She just needed to be sure that they wouldn't lose control because of their unstable past experiences.

Christi told me that the match was going to be a little different. It was not just going to be a wrestling match, but also a "tits and ass" competition! My dick shot up into a hard-on! I was beyond excited to see the second match!

Two weeks from the first match between Christi and Mandy, we were standing at Mandy's door. Mandy answered the door and hugged us both, first Christi and then, me. She squeezed me tightly! I was glad there was a growing comfort between us. We were all becoming friends. Mike met me in the living room and we shook hands. Christi walked up to him and hugged him, since Mandy made sure to put a tight one on me. We all smiled as we talked a while. The women wanted the same schedule as last time...they would wrestle, and then, we would all have lunch together. The ladies left the room and went to their separate changing areas.

Mandy walked into the den, first. She was wearing a red miniskirt, red and white checkered suspenders, and white, lacy thigh high stockings! Mike and I were stunned at her appearance! She stood smiling as she waited for her opponent. Christi walked into the den wearing a black miniskirt, black and white checkered suspenders, and white, lacey thigh high stockings! The suspenders of both women only covered the center of each tit. Most of their tits were bare! They both looked incredible! I was snapping pictures of them and turned on my camcorder. Mike began doing the same. . "I almost beat you in the first match," Tina said as she stood facing Christi with her hands on her hips. Christi placed her hands on her curvy hips, as well, and as she looked at Mandy, she replied, "You think so?" Mandy said, "Ah, yea. You beat me three out of five rounds. Furthermore, you barely managed to pin me. I nearly had you pinned just before you pinned me in the final round, so don't think you are going to have it easy today!" "Whatever! I didn't come here to have my man watch you beat me! Don't get me wrong, I want a good match...one where I have to earn a win, but there is no way I'm going to lay on the floor and let you win! Also, I liked beating you in front of your man as well as mine, and I have every intention of doing it again!" Mandy spat back, "Oh, okay! Let's go there!" Then, Mandy looked at me and said, "Bobby, I'm going to pin your wife down and embarrass her, today! I know you will enjoy my body showing hers up!" I smiled at her statement as she directed her attention to me to spice things up some more! Christi looked mad. Then, she looked at Mike and said, "My ass is going to pound hers! My tits are going to slap hers around! I hope you enjoy witnessing my body defeat hers!" Mandy gave her a dirty look. Then, she smiled at her and turned to me. She walked up to me and bent down to my face. Her tits were right in front of my eyes! She pulled her suspenders aside and shook her tits at me! Then, she turned around and stood with her ass a foot in front of my face as she lifted her skirt. Then, she bent over in front of me! Not to be outdone, Christi walked to Mike and she gave him the same show as Mandy had given me! Then, both women fixed their suspenders and walked to each other in the center of the room, where they stood facing each other with their hands on their curvy hips. Each of them looked to us and told us to strip! We complied and continued to film and take pictures of them. They were gorgeous!

The wives moved in toward one another and locked up as they pushed. They were circling as they wrestled on their feet. Within seconds, they were on the floor and the rolling began. My jaw dropped as I watched them roll across the room, because both of their skirts had slid high on their hips, and they weren't wearing panties or thongs at all! I said aloud to Mike, "I love watching my wife wrestle in front of me! Can you believe this? They aren't wearing panties!" I was trying to slow my breathing as my wife and her similar-shaped opponent grappled on the floor. I could see their pussies as they wrestled. My dick was bobbing and I realized my mouth was dropped. Just as I figured would happen, the suspenders failed to hold our wives' tits in place and they were bouncing free. Their butts jiggled quickly as they rolled in a fury of kicking legs and pressing hips! Christi and Mandy were energetic, as well as worked up over the spat they had in the prelude to the match. (Christi told me latter that she was thinking of the way Mandy mouthed her and of the way she looked at my dick when the match began. She explained to me that it motivated her and that's why the round started off so intensely. Mandy told Mike after the match that she was thinking of her loss to Christi in the first match, so that motivated her. She was out for revenge!) The round seemed more like a catfight, but no pinching, grabbing, smacking, nor hairpulling was being administered. They strove to keep it a sexy wrestling match, but they were both extremely competitive! This match was a nice variation of the sexy fighting I fantasized about. Christi was obviously excited and proud to perform sexy combat for me! We, also, loved the fun in the after-match sex.

I watched as the red skirt was now on top. Mandy tried to pin Christi, but she bucked her way out. Tits were bouncing and jiggling around the suspenders as they struggled. Christi bucked and rolled. The black skirt was now on top. Christi failed to catch Mandy's wrists. Mandy fought to keep Christi from pinning her and was kicking and bucking. I watched my wife’s ass as it jiggled from her opponent's bucking. Mandy pulled Christi off of her by grabbing her shoulders and bucking her shapely hips to the side. They both laid on their sides, now, as their legs wrestled to wrap around one another in an attempt to maneuver to top position. Mandy made her way to top position and pinned Christi's wrists. Mandy's tits dangled just above Christi' face and she looked at me as I was just making my way from behind them, where I was recording their pussies and asses. Mandy made eye contact with me and performed for the camera. She said, "I got your woman pinned, big boy. She shook her tits for me, making them graze Christi's face and then counted to five as Christi tried to wiggle her way out of her predicament. "One to nothing," Mandy said and then sat up and rubbed her tits as she looked back and forth between Mike and Me!

Mandy got up from pinning her opponent. Christi shot up and said, "You think you're cute, showing off for the camera and my man, don't you?" "I figured it makes a better show...nothing wrong celebrating my win in round one. My body defeated yours just now, so we know I have a right to celebrate and brag! Our men are already turned on by both of us wrestling! I just wanted to accent my win by showing off my tits more! I shouldn't need to remind you that seeing our bodies compete against one another gets them off! It's your man's fantasy that sparked this contest anyway. Let him enjoy it!" Mandy said. Christi calmed down and replied, "Yea, you are right. I am just mad that I lost and wasn't the one celebrating. No problem. I got this! Now, round two!" said Christi.

The wives were standing face to face in the center of the room. They made sure their suspenders were totally out of the way. Then, they walked together until their tits were barely touching. They looked at us and said in unison, "Round two: Titfight!" I was stroking my cock as my heart raced with excitement. I snapped a couple of pics as they made eye contact. They were almost a mirror image of one another from the neck down. Mandy pushed her tits into Christi’s. Christi pushed back. Their nipples hardened as they traded blows. They pumped tits into tits by shoving their chests into one another. They took turns with each blow. Following every bump, the tits would wiggle and bounce. I loved it! It was so sexy! As the titfight escalated, they both began to bump harder. They both began to moan from the pain. I could hear the tit flesh slap with each collision. They traded bumps for a couple of minutes and then, Mandy drove her chest hard into Christi's. Christi whined as she was pushed backward. She stopped and held her ground as she pushed back. The two sets of gorgeous tits mashed together angrily. Both women whimpered now. Christi began pushing Mandy backwards, now. Mandy was driven back until her ass was against a wall. I cheered my wife, "Yes, baby! Get her with your tits! Drive her back!" She smiled as she heard me cheer her. Mike shouted, "Come on, Blondie! Your tits can beat hers!" Mandy grunted as she pushed back. Christi was being driven back, now. As they stopped near the center of the room, Christi bumped her tits into Mandy to keep her from overcoming in the tit mash. It seemed to be a stalemate. Mike and I cheered them on. Then, the next style of tit-fighting began! Christi pulled her tits back and swung them from the side into the side of Mandy's! There was a "smack" as Christi's tits slapped Mandy's! "Ooh," Mike and I both shouted in response to the smack. Christi was thrilled with our response, but Mandy felt embarrassed. She quickly retaliated! She moved her shoulder to the side and swung her tits back into Christi's! "Smack!" Mike and I shouted again! Then, both women began slapping their tits back and forth into one another! It was a hot, sexy titfight, all right! Mike and I both cheered the wives on! "Oh! Slap her tit with yours, Christi,” I shouted. Mike yelled, “Slap hers back, Mandy!" Then, we switched our cheers for fun to see if it would create more intensity. Mike shouted, "Hey Christi, show my wife what your tits can do! They sure look delicious! I know they can teach her tits a lesson!" Christi smiled as she fought her tits. Mandy acted like she didn't hear Mike, but I knew he might hear about it later. I continued the cheer change, "Don't worry Mandy. Your tits are fabulous! They can handle my wife's! Use your nipples to poke hers!" Mandy grinned from ear to ear as her eyes widened. Mike and I had actually excited them both. Both of them loved their husbands lusting over them and cheering them on in sexy competition, but there was something about knowing other men find them so sexy as well. Mandy did poke her nipples into Christi's! Christi poked back! Then, they sped up their titfight. They slapped their tits wildly as they grunted and yelped from the sexy, painful struggle! Mandy began to take charge. My wife was stepping away from Mandy. Mandy swung her tits wildly. She drove forward and struck a strong blow to my wife's tits. This caused Christi to fumble sideways. Mandy ran in to finish her off. They both began to mash their tits together again. After another minute, they began growing tired and lowered to their knees as they fought their tits. They traded blows with more side-slaps from their tits. They stood on their knees and panted as they fought wildly. The tit slaps were ferocious! Mandy swung her tits quickly from side to side. Christi started to fall backwards. She was leaning back and yelped in pain. She was losing, but she refused to quit. I decided to help her out. "Ok, Christi, don't give up! Get those beautiful orbs back into the fight!" It helped motivate her. She grunted as she leaned her tits back into Mandy's while being struck. Mandy looked frustrated at Christi's return to battle. She had almost won! Christi began her retaliation with a vicious tit assault. The smacks from their tits were loud! They both groaned as they fought. Christi aimed her left nipple at Mandy's right one and poked it. She, then, grabbed her own tits and moved them up and down across Mandy's. Christi's nipples were striking Mandy's. Mandy grabbed her own tits and held them directly in front of Christi's as she fought her nipples back! Both wives were moaning in slight pain. Then, Christi grinded her tits into Mandy's. Both of them let go of their tits and smashed them together as they twisted their shoulders all around. They were moaning loudly, now! It was very erotic! I wasn't sure the moans weren't from pleasure as well as pain! I was trying not to cum as I watched intently. They both looked defeated as they cringed in the tit grind. Mandy began to lean back and my wife became more aggressive. She rubbed her tits aggressively into Mandy's! She pushed her chest harder. Mandy began to whimper as she tried not to give in. I cheered, “Get her, babe! Finish her off with your tits!” Then, Christi pulled away a bit and slammed her tits back into Mandy's! She swung a few more hard blows with her tits into Mandy's! Mandy was breathing heavy and looked defeated! Christi was in control and used her tits as weapons to beat up Mandy's! Finally, Mandy cried out, "I give, I give!" Christi slapped her tits into Mandy's again as she asked, "Who's tits are better?" At first Mandy wouldn't say it, but a few more tit-slaps from my wife's tits and she gave in. "Okay, okay! Your tits are better!" My wife had one the second round! It was tied, one to one. Mike and I got close-up pictures of the victory pose, as usual. Christi actually reached to Mandy's hair and gripped it as she pushed her tits slightly against hers. Mandy's head was pulled back and her face held a look of pain as Christi posed. Christ had a sexy, but aggressive look on her face and their nipples were pressed together in the pose!

Christi got up and walked to me. She pushed me back into my chair and stuck her tits into my face. I sucked on her tits for a minute as she held my head. I looked at Mandy who got up and walked to Mike. He ass jiggled as she walked. Then, Mike reach to her tits and started sucking them. Christi got up and drank some of her water. Mandy did the same. Then, Mandy asked, "So, what's up with the hair-pull?" Christi replied, "Just thought it would make a nice pose! Remember what you did for your pose in the first round. You did what you wanted, so I did what I wanted. It was just for the pose." Mandy said, "Okay. No problem. When are we going to allow hair-pulling in our matches?" Christi said, "Yea, I was thinking the same! Are you ready, boys? Mandy, I challenge you to a 'catfight' for our next match. When will you be ready?" Mandy replied, Oh, I gladly accept your challenge! How does next month sound?" I was grinning in excitement. Mike looked at me and nodded. "We can go over the rules during lunch," said Christi. "Sounds good to me," added Mandy.

Mandy and Christi readied themselves for the third round, which was a wrestling round. They pulled their suspenders back up and across their tits. They met in the center of the room, and Christi tackled Mandy to the floor. Christi was all over her. Mandy was in trouble from the start. Christi pressed her tits down on Mandy's firmly and held her hips in place. Mandy could barely move, but managed to tilt Christi a little at a time. Christi counted, "One, two...," but Mandy's right shoulder was now off of the ground. Her hips rolled over and then she scrambled to get on top. Christi kicked her legs and lifted her hips into the air as Mandy tried to hold her down by the arms. Christi rolled her off, and as she got to the top, she was rolled off. Mandy and Christi scrambled to their knees and locked hands. They pushed and pulled until their bodies were pressed together. They were trying to get each other back down to their backs in order to get a pin. Christi bounced her tits into Mandy's and Mandy did the same. I was getting a close up as I listened to them groan in their struggle. Mandy managed to push Christi backwards, but as she tried to mount her, Christi put her foot into Mandy's stomach and pushed her back. Mandy landed on her butt, and Christi got back onto her knees. As Mandy got to her knees, Christi pulled Mandy's suspenders back and let go, making them pop like a large rubber band into her tits. "Ah, "Mandy screamed! She was angry and tackled Christi to her back. She wrestled her down and grabbed her suspenders and repayed her. Christi screamed, "Ah!" Then, she bucked her hips as she pushed Mandy over. They both wrestled as they got back to their knees. Christi put Mandy into a headlock and squeezed. Mandy squealed. Then, she smacked Christi on her ass. Christi slung Mandy by her head to the floor and then leaned sideways onto her, as she held the headlock. The side of Christi’s tits was pressing against Mandy's. Their suspenders were nowhere near their tits anymore, and one of Christi's had slid down the side of her arm. Mandy slid her hand into Christi's inner thigh and pulled her leg over as she lifted her hips and rolled. Christi landed on her back with her shoulders on the floor. Christi still had the headlock, but was pinned. Their skirts were both around their waists. Mandy started to count, "One, two..." Christi let go and tried to escape the pin, but Mandy scrambled and mounted Christi as she grabbed her arms and pushed them to the floor. She was totally exposed from behind and I took pics and continued to record. Mandy counted again as she straddled Christi. "One, two, three..." Christi popped her shoulder up with a sudden buck from her hips at the same time. Mandy had gotten close to winning the round. Christi and Mandy were both out of breath, but Christi managed to roll Mandy off of her very slowly. Then, they separated and got to their knees. They locked up hands and tried to bend each other's hands back in a game of mercy. Their tits wobbled around in all directions in the struggle! The women started grunting as they struggled. Mandy pushed Christi backwards and they fell to the floor. Mandy landed on top of Christi, but was rolled off, and as Christi got on top, Mandy rolled her off. They began rolling back and forth across the room! I watched them from the angle of their asses and legs! I watched their asses jiggle as their legs flailed around. They rolled back and forth, trading positions, and both giving me sexy views of them as the wrestled! I snapped more pics of their pussies and jiggling asses as they rolled! It was an evenly fought match! As their legs would wrap, it opened up higher visibility of their pussies as well! I was jacking off as I watched them battle! The gorgeous, shapely women wrestled furiously! The competition was hot and sexy. Their thick legs and curvy hips wrapped and wrestled for top position. At times, I could see their tits sway and flop as they rolled. Most of the time, their tits collided and were smashed together in a “cat ball” roll-around! These sexy, roll around battles were my favorite! It was absolutely erotic! The only things missing were hair-pulling and tit-punishing, but that would be available to my eyes in the scheduled 'catfight'! I was breathing heavily as I watched, recorded, and snapped pics. Christi ended up on top and slid her tits to Mandy's face. I got a close-up of her butt and pussy as she was in the dominant position. Mandy's pussy was beneath hers in the pin. After a couple of pictures, I went back to the front from a different angle. Mike was getting different angles as well. Christi began to smother Mandy with her tits as she finally got her wrists pinned. Mandy started kicking and bucking a bit, but Christi was holding her down good. Mandy was losing her breath and started yelling in anger as Christi counted, "One, two, three, four, five. The winner is Christi!" She shouted as she held her tits down onto Mandy's face a little longer just to taunt her. Then, she sat up and held her chest out. She said, "You didn't think you'd won a couple of minutes ago, did you?" Catching her breath, Mandy replied, "It's not over, yet. Now, get off of me!" Christi gave her a dirty look and then crawled sexily to me. I watched her tits sway as they dangled in her movement! I started sucking her tits, again when she crawled into my lap. She asked me, "How was that?" "Awesome, you sexy thing! I love your body! I love seeing it in action," I exclaimed! "Um, good. Happy to excite you," Christi told me. Then, she got up and turned her ass to me. I grabbed it with both hands and fondled her. I moved my mouth to her ass and sucked all over it. Christi cooed and then sat her pussy on top of my dick and slammed her ass down onto my lap. I yelled in pleasure. Mandy watched, and then, she crawled to Mike for attention. I watched my wife's ass bounce on me for a while. She screamed out in a huge orgasm! Then, she started riding my dick. She was in the reverse cowgirl position. Her pussy was sopping wet. Then, I looked over at Mike and Mandy. Mandy was straddling Mike’s dick as she rode him. Her ass was facing me. Mandy screamed out in orgasm, now! All of a sudden, Christi stopped. "I can't have you cumming just yet," she said to me. Then, she got up and looked at her opponent. "Are you ready?" She asked Mandy. "Of course," Many replied as she quickly dismounted her man.

Mandy and Christi walked to the center of the room. Both of their skirts were still high, showing a little more than ass cheeks! They began circling one another. I watched their asses and bare tits as they prepared to battle! Mandy intentionally stopped with her ass facing me. She looked back and said, "Uh um!" Mandy lifted the back of her skirt all the way to the top of her hips and exposed the rest of her round ass. Christi had stopped in front of Mike. She lifted her skirt as she walked toward Mandy, so Mike could see her ass jiggle. Mike stroked his cock. We watched our wives as we continued recording.

Neither wife fixed her suspenders. Their tits were free and swaying as they met in the center of the room with their hands on their hips. They stared each other down. Mandy said, "This round is mine." Christi replied, "Keep telling yourself that. You got lucky in the first round." Mandy said, "Yea, I didn't expect to pin you that fast, but it was a good win nevertheless." Christi replied, "I really earned the second round, though. My tits just flat out beat yours!" Mandy said, "Well, don't think your tits could actually beat mine again! Mine punished yours considerably! Now, I'm going to show both of our men that my round ass is better than yours!" Christi snapped back, "You're all talk. Even J Lo's ass would fear mine!" Mandy returned, "I guess you will have to prove how tough your ass is! My ass is going to pound yours into submission!" Christi said, "Enough talk! Bring that big ass against my big ass and let's give our husbands what they are waiting for!"

Mike and I were both jacking off as our catty wives verbally challenged each other! We watched as they turned their asses to one another and mashed them together! Then, they both began to try to push each other off balance. I'd never seen this before. Christi was digging her feet into the ground for leverage. Mandy was losing ground and was headed toward the wall. The muscles in their thick legs were flexed as they battled. Ass flesh was mashed against ass flesh! Mandy reached out to the wall once she was there and pushed with her hands. Christi saw her and stopped pushing. She pulled her ass away and then, she shoved it back against Mandy's. Mandy let out a yelp as their asses smacked together. It made a sexy, "slap!" Mike and I "Oohed!" Christi smiled as she had the upper hand. Mandy immediately retaliated with her own butt bump! Both wives began trading blows. The competition had sped up. I watched ass meat jiggle with each collision as I gently stroked my cock. Mandy used the wall for leverage and shoved herself into Christi. When Mandy’s ass bumped into Christi’s this time, Christi lost her balance and fell forward. She landed on her hands and knees. Mandy quickly got down onto her hands and knees and rocked herself back into Christi. Mandy’s ass smacked against Christi’s! I watched their asses jiggle with the impact. It was an extremely sexy sight, seeing both women on the hands and knees with their asses facing each other and their tits dangling. Mandy’s ass met Christi’s as Christi retaliated. I watched in amazement as both curvy wives rocked themselves back and forth, bumping their asses together! Their tits swayed and bounced in the action! My dick was swollen and my balls were full as I starred lustfully at the ass fight! Christi crawled backwards into Mandy and tried to push her with her ass. Mandy lost a little ground at first, butt, then, she pulled away and bounced her ass back into Christi’s! Christi let out a yelp from the collision. They both began pushing their asses together as they tried to push one another into a wall. I stood up and got a close-up of their asses mashed together! I had a bird’s eye view. I snapped a few pics with my camera. I gazed at their shapely hips. They had the same size and shape hips! It looked almost like my wife was pushing her ass against a mirror! The difference was more apparent when I took a full shot of their bodies from this position. It was red-head vs. Blondie in this sexy battle! (Something flashed through my mind. I’ve been witness to my wife against a brunette and a blond, now. Both are formidable opponents! The blond is actually a perfect opponent for her as far as body shape and attitude. I wondered about her fighting a red-head, now.) I snapped out of my thought when I heard both women whimper as they bumped asses quickly, now! Mandy was getting the upper hand and pushed her ass into my wife’s. Christi began losing ground as Mandy successfully pushed her across the room. Once my wife met the wall, Mandy showed no mercy. Christi was in great discomfort as her head was against the wall. Mandy took advantage of the situation and began moving her ass sexily from side to side and around in circles against Christi’s ass. Mike yelled out, “Oh, yeah! Take it to her, Mandy!” I couldn’t help but comment, “Wow that is hot!” Christi was humiliated from feeling that she was losing. At first, she fought her ass back with the same movements! It was extremely sexy. Both of them were rubbing their asses together in all directions! I almost exploded from the erotic site! After a couple of minutes, she was still in discomfort from being up against the wall, so she changed tactics. She sat up where her hands could push her off of the wall. She bumped her ass back into Mandy’s. Mandy mimicked her and sat up, too. They were on their knees with their asses mashing and bumping again! Sitting up allowed the ass flesh to reform their round asses. I wanted to jerk off on the asses as they mashed together! After a minute, Mandy went back to her hands and knees and pushed back into Christi’s ass. Christi realized her demise as she was flat against the wall. Mandy had a low center of gravity and all four limbs to push with. Mandy’s tits dangled down as she pushed her ass strongly against my wife’s ass. Christi’s tits and face were mashed against the wall, since her arms were too tired to push herself away, now. Mandy smiled when she knew she had Christi in a bad spot. She began pulling away and bumping her ass firmly against Christi’s. This caused her pain and more discomfort. Mandy began taunting her. “Oh, what’s the matter? Is my ass kicking your ass?” Christi refused to respond. She tried to fight back. She banged her ass against Mandy’s a couple more times, but failed to do any real damage. After a few more impacts from Mandy’s ass, Mandy asked, “Who has the better ass?” Christi was breathing heavy and let out a moan of frustration. She tried not to give up, but Mandy punished her ass until she finally said, “You do! You have the better ass!” Mandy yelled out in excitement, “I won! Round four goes to me! Mandy wins the ass competition! Now, for my victory pose!” Mandy held her position with Christi against the wall. On all fours, Mandy lifted herself up a little and reached one of her hands back to Christi’s hair and latched on to it. Mike and I took pictures of Mandy on her knees and one hand. She held onto Christi’s hair and pulled her head back. Christi had a look of pain on her face with her tits mashed against the wall and her hair pulled. Mandy’s ass was mashed against Christi’s. After she was finished posing, Mandy released her hair-pull and went to the couch for a break. Christi sat on the floor and recovered from her loss.

The final round would decide the winner of this extremely sexy match! Each wife had pinned the other in wrestling. Christi won the titfight, but Mandy won the ass-battle! They were tied two to two. The final round is set as a wrestling match. Whoever gets the pin wins, today! Our wives reaffixed their suspenders.

The final round started with Christi and Mandy locked up in front of us! They pressed together, trying to push each other over. Their bodies squished together. Their tits were bubbling out from their sides as they competed their gorgeous bodies. They wrapped their arms around one another as they put each other in a bear-hug. Both were panting as they squeezed. They walked back and forth as they hugged. The red skirt would be going forward and then, the black would be in control as their thick, muscular legs pushed and lifted to overtake the other, while they were on their feet. I watched their ass cheeks jiggle as they fumbled about. After about three minutes, both of them were getting tired and out of breath. Then, as if by mutual consent, they stopped and backed away from each other. They glared at one another as they caught their breath and circled. They looked so sexy circling to figure their next move in this sexy wrestling competition. Mandy stopped and slid her suspenders down to her sides. Not to be outdone, Christi did the same! I shouted, "Oh, yea!" Both women knew this made things extra exciting when they did sexy things like that. Mike and I watched in suspense as the curvy-figured women readied for more battle. Christi lunged at Mandy and they fell over to the floor. Mandy flipped Christi over to the side. Then, she tried to get on top, but was pushed away by Christi's foot. I watched Christi's leg as it worked. Her pussy was exposed while she pushed her opponent away. It was wet from riding me. Mandy landed on her back and hers was wet and exposed, too. Both were horny from the sex that awaited them. They were, also, excited over Mike and I jacking off as they wrestled. They intentionally added sexy moves and positions where the view provided better exposure of their bodies as they competed them against each other. They got to their knees and locked up. (In discussing the match later, both women admitted in their own words that fighting in front of us was a "turn-on!" The whole idea of sexy battle had actually set-in with them as they became stars in this extremely erotic show. They knew they were the fulfillment of sexual fantasy and lust. The fighting itself was actually turning them on, now. They both gained fulfillment in competing their bodies against another. Neither were lesbians, but both admitted to having orgasms during their combat.) They battled back and forth, pushing and pulling...trying to get the other on her back. Mandy took Christi down, but Christi maneuvered away enough to set a scissor hold on Mandy's mid-section. She squeezed her thick, sexy legs against Mandy's midsection. Mandy groaned in pain as she was caught in a trap. Christi looked at me and smiled as she controlled her opponent. Then, she smacked Mandy's tits a couple of times. Mandy yelped from the strikes. Christi was being catty and taunted Mandy, "Look who's stuck, now, loser." She looked at me again and said, "Anything you want me to do?" I said, "Pinch her tits!" Christi snickered and pinched Mandy's nipples. Mandy was being humiliated by Christi. She occasionally squeezed harder on the scissors. Mandy was getting tired and drained from getting squeezed and from trying to break free. Christi knew she had Mandy worn down, so she released the hold. Mandy laid there trying to catch her breath. Christi was on her knees facing her...waiting for a good time to pounce. She motioned to me, so I walked to her. She grabbed my dick and jacked me for a minute. Mandy attempted to get to her knees. Christi watched her as she pleasured me. As soon as she was up, Christi tackled her to her back. Mike shouted, "Come on, Blondie! Get her off of you! Win, honey buns! Mandy struggled and bucked. She rolled Christi off. Then, she got on top of Christi just long enough to get rolled back off. The wives rolled across the floor, vying for top position. My dick was throbbing as the red, and then black, then red, then black skirts would roll over from top to bottom. Asses were exposed and jiggling. Their pussies were bare as they rolled. Even though Mandy was wrestling hard, Christi was confident, because she had Mandy worn down. Finally, after a minute and a half, Christi ended the roll and pinned Mandy to the floor by her wrists. She looked up at me and smiled. Then, she looked at Mike and said, "I have your wife down!" As I took pics and recorded the action, Christi counted. Ass and pussy shots were filmed from behind and tit and face shots in the front. She dangled her tits low enough to touch Mandy's face in a move of dominance. So, not only did she pin Mandy, she also humiliated her in triumph. She finished counting and sat up. She rubbed her tits seductively at both Mike and I as we stood in front of her to take her victory poses. "I win," she said. Then, I got behind her and stuck my dick in her as she sat on Mandy. I pumped a couple of times and then, pulled out. Then, I slammed my dick into her pussy and pumped away, causing her to scream out in a huge orgasm. Her nipples were totally hard and flopping away as her ass was slammed by my pelvis. I worked her pussy over with my dick. I stopped before I came and backed away. Mandy was still pinned. I walked around in front of Christi and she jacked me off onto Mandy’s face. “How do you like that,” Christi taunted. Although Mandy liked me cumming on her face, she didn’t like the way Christi made it happen with arrogance. Mike recorded the scene. I walked away as Christi let go of my dick. She got up and sat on the couch. Mandy wiped a little of the cum away from her face where it might drip into her eyes, but left the rest. (She later told us that she left it there, because it turned her on and because she thought it would make me happy. This of course continued the competitive attitude between the wives!) She sat there catching her breath.

I approached Mandy, but she pushed him away. She said, "Give me a minute." Then, she said, "Now, let's talk the details of our catfight, Christi." "What do you want?" Christi asked. "I want a rules catfight like what you had with Nina. I guess that is a 'wrestling catfight'?" Mandy said. Christi said, "Yep, we catfight, but in a womanly style. You know, the way women always fought before martial arts and MMA stuff got popular. My man doesn't like punching or striking. It's not sexy. I agree with him. I want to wrestle, where hair-pulling and tit torture are allowed. Slaps to the ass, like spanking are acceptable. I think you and I will be naturals at this style of catfighting! It’s not far from what we have already done. I can't wait to pull your hair!" Mandy said, "Yea, I noticed your man goes crazy when we roll around! I hope you do pull my hair, because, I will repay you! You have beaten me twice, now! I want to catfight you so badly! Mike, you are going to see Christi beg me to stop as I am dragging her across the floor by her hair!" Christi spat back, "Dream on, 'Blondie!' I am going to jerk your head around by your blond locks and slap your tits red! Mike, you will thoroughly enjoy me sitting on her back and spanking her ass in front of you! Have you ever wanted to see a woman spank your wife?" Mike grinned and blushed. Mandy said, "Okay, and pussy pinching should be allowed!" Christi said, "My pleasure! I will be using that as well. All else is good as long as only open-handed strikes are allowed to the body, no biting, no head strikes at all, no scratching, and no choking. Use your imagination. I'm going to be catty, so try to keep up!" "Awesome," said Mandy. "We can be as sexy during the catfight as we want, too! Right?" "Oh, yea," said Christi! "This is for our husbands as well as for us. Now, ask Bobby who holds the title." Mandy looked at me. I smiled and said, "Christi is the 'Catfight Queen!' She has already won a sexy catfight in front of me. If you can beat her, then you will be the new 'Catfight Queen.'" Christi said, "Oh, but that won't happen!" Mandy asked, "So, what does the 'Queen' get as a reward?" "A reward?" asked Christi. "You mean sexually, huh?" "Yea, husbands! I want to catfight for the right to suck both of their dicks in front of you," she said. Christi replied, "Humm. How about I let you suck Bobby's dick, while I suck Mike's. That will be our 'warm-up!' Then, we can catfight for both dicks as a reward! The loser has to watch and videotape!" Mike's mouth dropped! My mouth dropped! Christi smiled and snickered at our response. Mandy licked her lips at me. "This is going be an extremely sexy catfight. I'm not going to hold back." Christi continued as she looked at all of us, "Just think, two sex-craved felines fighting to get both husband's dicks in her mouth. And this is for the title, 'Catfight Queen!' This is going to be wild!" "I won't hold back either, so watch out!" Mandy replied. "I was hoping so. I'm looking forward to this! That's why I'm going to give you a taste of Bobby before the match, so you will really catfight with me for his dick. I know if you taste the goods, you will give like I'm going to give. Meeow!" Chris taunted. Tina replied, "Meeow! Hiss! The claws are coming out! And you will get the chance to feel how thick Mike's dick is as he squeezes it into your big mouth!" Chris said, "Yes, I can't wait! Bobby's will go in so far that you will gag on it!" Mandy cooed at the thought! My dick was throbbing as I listened. Christi stood up and walked me to the guest room. Mandy and Mike followed us into the room. I looked and saw them fondling each other. Christi smiled and said, "Okay." Then, we began playing. Before I knew it Mike and Mandy as well as Christi and I were screwing like crazy. We watched them and they watched us as the sex fest continued!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline joey

Re: Sultry Combat in Suspenders: Christi (wife) vs Mandy (wife) #2
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:10:06 AM »
Totally awesome match the best will be when the girls fight woman to woman lots of hair pulling can't wait for the next fight, great work. Thank you

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 04:47:55 PM »
Hey Adventurer 2003, great stuff.  Enjoyed this fight very much but I'm with Joey..really looking forward to the catfight portion.  You are an excellent writer.   Catwriter (RCW)--
Catwriter

Offline bulithead

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 11:40:50 AM »
Great story again! Excellent attention to the details and the sexual rivalry is a huge turn on, can't wait for the next one

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 10:21:21 AM »
Hey Adventurer, I was wondering how the catfight story between Christi and Mandy is coming along.  You mentioned it begins with sex and ends with a no holds barred catfight.  Just getting impatient as hell.  Know it will be a good one.  Regards, Catwriter (RCW).
Catwriter

Offline Christina

• Christina Pretty Blonde doll..
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 01:58:56 AM »
Very excited, Mmmm! Can't wait for the sexy conclusion.

Offline Mikoso

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 01:53:48 AM »
When the next story comming out?

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 12:04:08 AM »
Well buddy, you've certainly got me at a high point of excitement here.  Can't wait 'till these two hellcats tear into each other's hair.  It's going to be outstanding.  Just love your way with words.  Your friend,   Catwriter
Catwriter