News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Society Fight Story - "Heather versus Karen" - "This Time Its Personal"

• 31 Replies

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Michelle had stopped by over the last few weeks to discuss how the Society would expand in the future, the club I had been hired to run playing a part in the grand scheme of things. Well, her visits had always started off that way at least. It was enthralling for me to have gone from a watcher, to a full fledged Society member, and now helping to oversee the Society itself. Arriving at the party for tonight I had been immediately greeted by other members of the Society board, an interesting experience to say the least and one that could bear delicious fruit judging from the looks its female members had given me along with the men.

The party had as always been a bit long for my taste, but not because of any fault in the party itself for Michelle as usual had arranged a lavish and entertaining event, I just wanted to get to the action. It was who I am as a fighter, always searching for the next thrill and when I am not in a fight myself I can't wait to witness one. I had thought my wish would be granted early as the pre fight introduction had gotten a bt more out of control than usual, but Michael and Michelle had calmed matters leaving her to wait another half hour for the real fight to begin.

There were a number of chairs and quite comfortable leather couches situated around the edge of the black carpet which marked the primary fighting area but I had chosen none of them, opting instead to stand there at the edge as I watched the two amazons go to war with one another. I had initially tried to convince Michelle to allow me to fight tonight but she had declined my offer, telling me she had a wonderful fight arranged that even I would admit was best suited for the event that night. Standing there in my curve hugging black dress, heavy full breasts pushed together in a hypnotic arrangement that had ensnared the eyes of many a man and woman already that evening, with my long once again crimson hair cascading around my shoulders I had to admit she had been right.

Amongst the pool of Society members there was but one woman I hated and lusted for as much as Heather and Karen did each other and she was sitting in the champion's chair. I had wanted to sink my claws into Tiffany since the moment I first saw her down in Miami, but that desire had only grown immensely since watching her defeat Valeria in her last fight, a fight where my lover Val was supposed to win and claim the title for herself, for us. Even as I watched Heather and Karen go at it, finding myself cheering for both women as I could not decide who my favorite truly was, I kept glance over at Tiffany with a look that was equal parts sexual desire and raw fury.

((Michelle really went above and beyond the call of duty with this one, I hope everyone has a glass of wine or your choice of alcoholic drink as this is going to be quite the fight!))

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
The Story - Part 4

Karen SHOWED just how GOOD she was as the anger in her had built to a crescendo...seething as watched Heather parade around with her arms up like she had won something!...like she was some sort of champion!  Karen screamed out like a drunken Banshee and in an blur she LUNGED at Heather...SCREAMING and SEIZING Heather’s breasts in both hands, DIGGING her nails in, SQUEEZING and TWISTING as both women SHRIEKED out loudly!  Heather SCREAMED in agony as tears welled up her eyes, struggling to keep her head and not let Karen take control and hurt her worse than she already had!  She THRUST her hands up and DUG her own nails into Karen’s wrists!  Rather than trying to pull and tear herself free, knowing she would only just tear, cut and shred her soft fleshy breasts, her VERY OWN precious flesh, she countered beautifully and suddenly DROVE herself into Karen, SLAMMING her body into her, sweaty flesh impacting wet...sweaty flesh with a LOUD SMACK as she SPEARED HER in the chest with her right shoulder!!  

"OOMMPPFF!!

Heather grunted out as Karen’s body nearly folded her over like a cheap shit toy!…a broken puppet!  Heather wrapped her arms around the Brit’s torso!…gritting her teeth tightly to hold on and not go DOWN...wheezing for a breath as she was DRIVEN BACKWARDS and KNOCKED OFF BALANCE AND SLAMMED HARD ON HER BACK into the unforgiving immovable carpet!

"OOMMPF!"

"GUUUHH!!!"

"FUCK!"

The impact drove the breath from Karen’s lungs and over her dry parched lips with an audible whoosh!  Heather’s shoulder pounded into her left breast, robbing her of what little air she had left.  Karen sagged back into the carpet as if it was swallowing her, releasing her hold on Heather’s bosom and spreading her arms wide to keep to try and keep balance, her buxom chest heaving as she fought for breath.  They screamed and struggled…Heather reaching down and grabbing Karen’s hair in both hands and shaking her jerking her head from side to side like a bobble head doll…Heather on top of her hated rival...glaring down into her eyes...screaming and spitting in her face!

Karen’s hands were now trapped between their prone bodies as they fought!  She could do little to inflict more pain than she already had... pressed between the two sexy vixen’s bodies as they wrestled!  Heather twisted Karen HARD...side to side a few times!...angling her right shoulder into Karen’s chest HARD!...the movement freeing Karen’s right hand enough so she could take advantage of the freedom and MAUL Heather’s left breast again!!...raking her nails down Heather’s side causing her to shriek out in pain!

“AAIIIEE!!!”

“GAWDD!!”

“GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING cxnt!!!”

As Heather screamed out… Karen quickly shoved against Heather’s shoulders as hard as she could, Heather losing her balance and falling back hard on her ass!!

“OOMMPPF!!!”

Heather lay on her back…clutching her clawed burning side a moment as Karen slowly got up to her knees…her palms leaning on her thighs as she shook her head and blinked...reaching up and wiping her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand…gazing over and watching warily as Heather rolled over to her tummy and began pushing herself up to her knees.  Karen scanned the crowd with her eyes and saw the looks on many of the faces in the assembled throng.  The men were staring in obvious lust…she noticed one man sitting at a table on the edge of the carpet was having his crotch aggressively rubbed by a very gorgeous sexy blonde girl sitting next to him in a low cut dress that left very little to the imagination.  If she leaned over, there would be an “avalanche” of epic proportions!  A few of the women returned Karen’s stare brazenly, licking their lips slowly, their chests heaving.  Aroused nipples were clearly in evidence, straining against the fabric of thin clinging blouses and dresses.   The temperature in the room was rising rapidly….

Michelle leaned over to Michael and laid her hand on his crotch….her large dark brown eyes widening….as he turned and their eyes met….Michelle squeezing his hard cock under his slacks between the fingers of his right hand…then leaning over and whispering in his ear….

“Gee Michael…should I be taping this for later?”  Michelle grinned…

Michael squirmed in his chair and his own eyes widened as Michelle’s hand unzipped his pleated slacks and slide inside… wrapping around his bulging…throbbing cock!

But lets get back to the action…errr….shall we?

Karen decided…if it was GOOD enough for Heather…it was FUCKING GOOD enough for her!  She reached up and behind her and unfastened her bikini top…and PULLED IT free!…RAISING IT up high above her head and swinging it around!

Heather took a step back, glad of the momentary respite.  She glanced in the mirror to her opponent’s left, and snarled in anger.  Her bare breasts bore the vivid marks of Karen’s nails, the silky skin blotched red where the Brit’s strong fingers had kneaded her soft flesh viciously.  Her cheek was swollen and already darkening into a deep purple bruise.

Karen’s eyes flashed over at Karen in mocking cruel amusement.  “Payback’s a bitch…BITCH!” she breathed.

“MUTHAFUCKA!” spat Heather.  She leapt forward, firing a fist at Karen’s midriff, aiming upwards under her opponent’s ribs.  

"The bitch was already gasping for air."  "Let’s see how tough she was after Heather’s fist SLAMMED into her lungs!!"…she thought

She shouldn’t have taken the time to THINK!…She should have just REACTED!

Karen’s response was frighteningly fast…it was a blonde blur  Before Heather’s blow landed, her foot arced up and caught Heather in her abdomen right below her belly button!!  The momentum of Heather’s own attack added to the power...the intensity of the blow, and the Brits’s foot SANK IN DEEP despite Heather tensing her abs desperately at the last moment!  She tried to ride the blow by jerking her belly back, folding forward at the waist to lessen the impact, but that only brought her head within range of Karen’s desperate grasp and her GRUNT of pain turned into a SHRIEK as the other woman thrust a hand into her hair...wrapped as many strands around her free fingers as she could quickly... and JERKED Heather forward, forcing her head down.  

”GUUHH!!

”ARRGGHH!”

Before Heather could react, the sexy Brit herself leapt forward, her thighs SLAMMING into Heather’s shoulders as she pulled her by the hair...struggling to get her into a standing head scissors!

Heather knew she was in trouble, and she had only an instant to react or that trouble would become a whole lot of PAIN!  Luckily for her, she had plenty of speed of her own.  Her arms whipped around Karen’s legs instinctively just above the knee, snaking between the Brit’s firm thighs and her own neck.  She gripped hard at the same time as she JERKED her body upward and backward, SURGING UPRIGHT, tucking her chin down onto her chest and gritting her teeth!

Karen let out a shriek of very surprised fury as Heather wrenched her legs out from under her.  She threw her arms out as she toppled backwards, a frantic attempt to break her fall as Heather UP-ENDED HER, but her head slammed into the nearby mirrored wall with a bone-jarring thud just as her butt hit the carpet and her head whiplashed down hard to the floor!  The force of her landing shook her legs free of Heather’s neck, though the jolt sent a wave of pain surging up her spine!

“Ohhh Gaaawwdd!!”

”OOOMMPPF!”

Heather let her hands slide down her enemy’s legs until she gripped Karen’s ankles.  Straightening up, she glared down at her fallen opponent.  

“You’re pretty fucking good, slut!”  Just NOT quite good enough though.”  

She pulled Karen’s ankles wide apart and raised her right foot, toes pulled back, ready to stomp!

Karen’s eyes widened in fear and she pulled her hands across her body to shield her exposed crotch, the cleft of her sex clearly evident as her tight-stretched thong pulled up between her lips.  Her pussy wasn’t Heather’s target however, and instead her foot came down on the Brit’s sexy tummy, using Karen’s navel as “ground zero” and NAILING HER belly button!!  Karen’s eyes opened wide, as did her mouth as a wheezing cry…and a spray of spittle shot from her mouth as the remaining breath trickled out of her lungs.  Her arms flew out wide and her fists pounded the carpet in a frenzy of panic and pain.

TO BE CONTINUED with Part 5
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 12:04:03 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
The Story - Part 5

Then Karen heard it…Michelle had turned on the sound system again….and the lyrics of “You’re Goin Down” by Sick Puppies was blaring throughput the penthouse…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ - “You’re Goin Down”

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more
Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

It's been a long time coming
And the tables' turned around
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down
I'm not running, it's a little different now
Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is goin' down

Define your meaning of fun
To me it's when we're getting done
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
So get ready for another one
Let's take a trip down memory lane
The words circulate in my brain
You can treat this like another all the same
But don't cry like a bitch when you feel the pain

It's been a long time coming
And the tables' turned around
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down
I'm not running, it's a little different now
Cause one of us is going

One of us is goin' down

This is hardly worth fighting for
But it's the little petty shit that I can't ignore
With my fist in your face and your face on the floor
It'll be a long time coming
But you got the message now
Cause I was never going
Yeah, you're the one that's going down

One of us is goin' down
I'm not running,
it's a little different now
Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is goin' down
One of us is goin' down

Giving her no time to recover, Heather flipped her opponent over onto her belly, jamming her face into the juncture of wall and floor, leaving a smear of sweat to mar the mirror.  Swapping hands, still gripping Karen’s ankles tightly, she hauled her squirming…screaming opponent backwards on her chest…her tingling nipples burning as they skimmed over the carpet fibers across the carpet and back into the center of the black rug.

“Like I said, cxnt…Time to make an example out of you!”

She heaved upward, lifting Karen’s body up off the floor until only her opponent’s breasts (trust me…even off the ground…Karen’s breast can touch the floor…even from the ionosphere!) and head were touching the rug.  Karen thrashed violently…jerking her head up just above the unforgiving carpet…but Heather held on tightly!  

Heather grasped at her ankles with both hands, trying to topple her, but Karen tore one leg free and rammed her knee upward into the pit of her hated rival’s stomach – once, twice, then three times in rapid succession.  Heather’s hands fell away from Karen’s ankle and she clawed at the thick rug in anguish!

Heather grunted out…

“OOMMPPF!”

Heather finally dropped the Brit’s ankles, letting Karen fall on her belly where she lay drenched in sweat, her shoulders heaving as she battled to force air into her tortured lungs.  Her painful journey across the floor on her breasts had dragged pulled her bikini bottom up against her wet…moist…labial lips…and her unrestrained breasts to splay out either side of her chest beneath her raised arms.  Slowly she pulled her hands beneath her, pushing herself up painfully…her face contorted in pain!  Heather allowed her to get partway before she drove a heel between Karen’s shoulder blades…Twisting it!...Driving her back into the floor again with a despairing groan!  

“Give it up, bitch!  You’re finished!”

“I OWN YOU WHORE!”

Karen pulled her arms in again, straining with all the strength she had left…pushing herself up onto her elbows before she drew her knees under her and rose onto all fours.

“Fuck…you…” she gasped through the dangling curtain of her sweat-soaked hair.

Heather snarled down at her,

“In your dreams, BITCH WHORE!...Its MY FUCKING TIME NOW!”

Heather walked slowly her…each step careful and measured…yet so confidant!...She then bent over Karen’s head and whispered…

“You done yet Karen?”  “Last chance?”

Heather then drew her fight foot back…

FUCK YOU HEATHER!!...I’m DONE BEING NICE!

Heather then SCREAMED out and DROVE her right foot into Karen’s ribs!

OOOWWW!

Heather’s BRUTAL kick sent Karen up off the carpet and SPRAWLING on her side, rolling across the arena to wind up on her belly once more, arms above her head…bent at the elbows…moaning…whimpering…Knees bent and spread widely apart, while the feet remain close together…

“Don’t know when you’re beaten…Hmmmm?” she taunted her battered enemy!

“I guess I’ll have to show you then…show you what real PAIN is!”  

She bent down and thrust one hand into Karen’s tangled hair…wrapping strands of her silken mane around her long slender fingers…the other into the back of Karen’s thong!  Karen groaned and made an effort to rise again but before she could do so, Heather bent her knees and surged upwards and back with her torso…PULLING and JERKING her opponent bodily off the floor.  Karen let out a strangled scream at the cruel pull on her hair, which redoubled as her thong dug deep into the tender flesh of her thighs and pussy!  

Heather wasn’t about to hold her enemy aloft for long like this, but she didn’t need more than a second or two to drop to one knee, letting Karen fall with her and driving her opponent’s already ravaged belly onto her hard raised knee.  Karen made a sound…almost like an overripe fruit bursting, moaning out and flopping limply over Heather’s knee.  

UNNGGH!!

Oh Gawd!!

Heather shoved her to the floor once again as she rose to her feet, standing over her.  

“Ready to give up yet?  Or are you still too stupid to quit you FUCKING SKANK?”  

She raised her right foot up and GROUND her heel into the small of Karen’s back!

OOOWWW GAWDD NOOO!

Karen screamed out and then went silent.  She just lay there, face down…buried in the carpet…her chest rising and falling as her breath came in ragged, pain-wracked gasps…mixed with low moans!  She rolled onto her side, pulling her hands to her tortured abs and clutching them tightly…but Heather’s foot again found its mark and SHOVED Karen onto her belly again!  

“On your belly where you belong, BITCH!”

TO BE CONTINUED with Part 6
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:53:14 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
The Story - Part 6 and The Finale

Heather looked up and she could see a lot of the audience members eyeing her bare breasts appreciatively.  

“Let them look! she thought to herself

“…better mine than those FAKE TITS Karen had been showing off!”  

This was a fucking show, after all.  

And now it’s MY MOTHERFUCKING SHOW!

“It was the HEATHER SHOW…By God!”

“So you’re not ready to admit I OWN YOU YET?...HUH SLUT!  

“Well then,” Heather purred mockingly…

“What can I do to persuade you to see the really FUCKING STUPID DECISION you’re making?”

She pulled her right leg UP OVER the exhausted Karen…straddling her and suddenly let her body DROP HARD down to her knees…DRIVING HER ASS into the small of the Karen’s back!!  Karen grunted…then whimpered out loud,

UNNGGHH!!   OH GAWWD PLEASE NO!!

Heather CACKLED out loud so EVERYONE in the penthouse could hear over the crowd din!   She PULLED Karen’s head up by the hair, displaying her red…flushed…tear streaked face to the onlookers…  

“LOOK AT HER!” she screamed out!  

”LOOK DAMMIT!”

“THIS WORTHLESS cxnt thought she had a chance to win this fight!”

Heather’s voice lowered a few octaves as she spoke again…the crowd suddenly very quiet…

“You ALL…thought she had a chance….you all thought…she had MORE than a chance!”

Using her free hand…She SLAPPED Karen HARD across the face!

“Fat chance…Bitch!”  

“WHAP!”

Karen yelped…then moaned out!...

”OOOWW!!”

“GAWD…Please!”

Karen then moaned something that was barely audible…then she got quiet…biting her trembling lower lip…

Heather PULLED HARDER on her Karen’s wet matted hair, LIFTING her shoulders and chest up off the rug!  She shuffled her knees forward, beneath Karen’s arms, releasing the Brit’s hair and pulling her arms back until they were draped over her own thighs, her butt pressing down into Karen’s back, arching her body PAINFULLY!  Karen’s face was red…contorted in agony as she struggled weakly but fruitlessly to get free.  Heather SLAPPED her again…WHIPPING her head to the side as Karen screamed out!!...

“OOWWWW!”

Heather snarled at her,

“Now you’re going to LEARN the price of being STUBBORN, you STUPID LITTLE cxnt!” she hissed…

“You liked mauling my tits, didn’t you?”  “Let’s see how you like being on the receiving end!”

“GET UP ON ALL FOURS YOU WHORE!”

As Karen shoved her arms under her…first propping her self up on her elbows and knees…Heather unfolded her legs under her to let her rise.  She then leaned forward over Karen’s back and reached forward under her shoulders, gripping her opponent’s dangling breasts in her hands like checking ripe fruit at the supermarket…her fingers digging up into the folds beneath them.  Karen cried out in anticipation of the pain to come, her body going rigid as the fear shot through her…the tears rolling down her cheeks!  It did her no good, as Heather hauled upward viciously on her breasts, her nails gouging deep into the sensitive flesh.  Karen screamed like a demon!!

“OH GOD NOOOO!!!”

“How’s that feel?” asked Heather mockingly, releasing the pressure for a moment.  

“Got anything to say BITCH!?”   You sure got QUIET all of a sudden!  

She let go of one breast and hauled Karen’s head back, turning the Brit’s face up toward hers.  Karen’s hazel eyes, filled with tears, stared into hers…

Then Heather had that one last great act of defiance…

“Oh…you…motherfucking…bitch…”

She muttered, her voice somewhere between a gasp and a sob…

Heather threw back her head and laughed out loud evilly!

“Damn right I’m a BITCH!”  “I’m the BITCH who’s going to FUCK YOU UP bad in front of all these nice people…and they’re going to LOVE every minute of it!”  

She reached down to grasp Karen’s breasts again in both hands, JABBINBG her thumbnails HARD into her adversary’s nipples, hard as rocks.  Karen screamed in torment as Heather squeezed, twisted and hauled on her breasts.  Her arms flailed weakly, her voice trailing off as she reached the last of her breath, but STILL… she refused to submit.

Michael turned to Michelle and looked at her …grabbing her left arm….

”Do you think we should stop this Chelley?”

Michelle looked in Michael’s eyes quizzically…. tilting her head…. looking a bit surprised…then her gaze hardened…

”What’s the matter Michael…don’t you have the stomach for it love?”

Michelle reached up under Michael’s chin and held it as she spoke…her dark eyes narrowing…never wavering as she spoke…

“You know the rules Michael….and we NEVER break the rules….we NEVER break tradition!”

“NEVER!”

Michael smiled and nodded…whispering…

“Never”

Heather began scanning the crowd with her eyes…she saw the looks on their faces.  Heather remembered what Michelle had told her before hand… What she had said to Karen was right…They were LOVING this!  They LOVED her God Dammit…she thought!!  She felt a sudden rush of adrenalin!  She wanted to fucking win this fight…beat this snobby assed British bitch…HUMILIATE her in front of all these people and TAKE HER PLACE among the BEST OF THE BEST!  This was the start of a whole new life.  Earlier tonight she had been worried about how she would afford the price of the air ticket home.  From now on…from what she had heard of the prize money here…she would be flying home first class, drinking champagne and eating filet mignon…if she EVEN decided to go home at all.

At last she found the faces she was looking for…Michael and Michelle.  She glanced at them, then down at the beaten Karen, then back as her eyes locked with Michelle’s.  The question, although unspoken, was clear in her gaze…what should she do?  How badly could she hurt the bitch before it became just a torture session?  She didn’t mind fucking the stupid cxnt up if she wouldn’t give in as it was no secret she hated Karen.  

But was she a sadist.

Was she really going to put this decision in Michelle’s lap?

Michelle leaned in, her lips whispering in Michael’s ear…then Michael turned and began whispering in her ear…then they both looking in each other’s eyes and smiling….

Michelle then turned back and looked at Heather and she shook her head from side to side…and then smiled…she then mouthed something it appeared only Heather understood…something unspoken between two close friends.  Not many knew that at one time years ago, Heather and Michelle were more than just close friends for a short time…they had a brief relationship…one that was evidently quite steamy.  With the personalities of the two women being what they were…that would hardly be surprising.

Michael’s face was hard at first as he stared back at Heather…then it softened as whispered…and then smiled at Michelle.  His eyes flickered down to Karen for a moment, and his lips pursed before he looked back up at Heather and nodded.  His mouth silently formed the words,

“Do it”

Heather smiled and her eyes twinkled as she nodded in reply…and she hunched her body further forward over her Karen

…Her Victim!  

She eased the pressure of her thumbs that were pinching into Karen’s hard erect nipples…but then she suddenly leaned backwards sharply, dragging her fingernails up from beneath Karen’s breasts, over the soft flesh almost to the other woman’s shoulders, leaving eight pinkish-red furrows in her wake.  Karen screamed and squirmed, helpless in Heather’s grip.  She finally slumped forward as Heather pulled her hands away.

Leaning forward, Heather murmured in Karen’s ear,

“Give it up, you stupid slut…or they’ll be able to play checkers on your tits when I’m through with you!”  “You are NOT getting out of here healthy…NOT until you let everyone in this penthouse know…YOU SUBMIT TO ME!

She reached forward and DUG HER NAILS into the insides of the busty Brit’s breasts, spreading them apart, her nails digging in but not quite hard enough to inflict further damage…at least not yet!

“Go on, say the words and it’ll be over!”  “You can crawl back under the rock in London you came out from!”

”DO IT NOW!”

Karen’s jaw clenched tight…gritting her teeth…streaks of tears smearing her makeup and running down her cheeks.  Her lips parted and she muttered something that Heather did not quite hear.

“What was that, bitch?”

She leaned forward a little more…

“Go on, speak up!”  “Say it so they can ALL can hear you!  

”Say…UNGH!!!”

Her words were cut off suddenly as Karen…somehow…managed to get a hand into her hair and wrench violently downwards.  Heather screamed at the sudden pain in her scalp that made her own eyes fill with tears.  She lost her balance and toppled to her right, falling to the floor alongside her enemy.

“I SAID…GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!” screamed Karen, rolling rapidly onto her side to face Heather.  Her knee slammed up to catch Heather hard in her belly, right where her earlier kick had landed.  Heather groaned, curled up to protect herself and rolled in the opposite direction to put some distance between them.  How had the bitch managed to take that much punishment and come back from it?  Fuck!  One thing was certain – if she let Karen trap her and go to work on her, she was in for some brutal punishment herself.  She scrambled to her knees, boosting herself away.

She almost made it, but then she heard a harsh grunt behind her and felt fingers snagged heather’s long wet hair dangling down along the curvature of her spine, grabbing the ends of a few strands!  She had a passing thought that it was lucky she had chosen elasticized sides over tie sides, or she would probably have lost her bottoms entirely.  Not that it mattered terribly much – she had finished fights nude in the past – but she was damned if she’d give this bitch the satisfaction of stripping her.

She kicked out hard behind her and felt her foot connect hard against soft flesh.  Karen gave a grunt of pain and her on Heather’s bikini faltered.  Heather launched herself away, pulling her bikini back up over her hip as she went.  It might even be worth a bit extra in bonus money if she won the fight with at least part of her bikini intact.

That became a moot point a moment later, when Karen’s hand closed around her ankle, jerking her foot backwards.  She pitched forward, only just getting her hands out to break her fall and prevent herself from slamming face-first into the floor.  As it was, she landed hard, crushing her breasts beneath her body.  

Heather thought to herself…

“Dammit!  This bitch was UNBELIVEABLE!

Before she could boost herself up, Karen was upon her, fingers twisting into her hair, hauling her up to her knees as Heather SHRIEKED in pain!  Her hands flew up to clutch at Karen’s wrists to alleviate the pain but that only opened her body to attack as the Brit spun on the ball of her right foot and her left knee arced around to smash into Heather’s left breast, flattening it against her ribs and dragging a loud “Awww!!!” of agony from her parted lips.

“What’s that you said?” snarled Karen as she reached up and tore her own disarranged bikini top off and threw it away from her.

“Payback’s a BITCH???”  “You’re about to find out…cxnt!”  

Again her knee pounded into Heather’s exposed body, lower this time, beneath her ribs.  Heather hunched her body defensively, drawing an arm down across her torso, but it was a meager defense and her vengeful enemy hammered her belly, her toes driving deep into Heather’s already sore abs.

“Now I’m going to make an example out of YOU!” roared Karen.  

She dragged the gasping Heather to her feet, stepping forward to pull her off balance as she did.  In that fleeting moment though, she left herself open to a desperate move, and Heather took the opportunity.  Shoving her left leg out behind her opponent, thrusting her left arm up to grasp Karen’s hair at the back of her head, she JERKED backwards with all her might!  Karen’s back arched, and she took a step back to brace herself, but her foot caught on Heather’s outstretched leg and she tripped, falling backwards!!

”OOMMPPF!”

Karen’s fall dragged Heather down with her but Heather was ready for that, and once again she dropped to one knee, thrusting her raised left knee beneath Karen so that the Brit fell across it, her unyielding boney knee SLAMMING into the base of the other woman’s spine.  Karen’s entire body SHUDDERED in a EXPLOSION of pain, and her hand fell free of Heather’s hair as all she seemed able to do was clutch in anguish and despair at the empty air…at NOTHING!

Heather let out a piercing cry of relief and triumph, wrenching hard on Karen’s hair to pull her head down on one side, and slamming the heel of her other hand down onto the swell of Karen’s mound through her tight-stretched thong, arching the other woman’s spine over her knee…adding to her agony.

“Nice try, BITCH, but NO CIGAR!” she breathed.

She drew her left fist back to her shoulder and drove it down into Karen’s exposed sweat soaked belly with a resounding SMACK!  The other woman made a tormented, dry heaving sound and one arm clasped weakly at her devastated abs, but Heather simply altered her aim and slammed her right fist into the Brit’s soft tummy, twisting her knuckles as the punch SMACKED into the wet slick flesh…forcing another pained moan of pain from her rival.  

”OMMPPH!”

”GUUUH!”

Karen’s heels STOMPED at the floor, but every movement made her cry out in pain from her tortured back, her brutalized belly, her blotched…bruised…battered breasts!!  She screamed in pain, but still she refused to surrender, biting her lip, tears coursing down her red…flushed face!

“I can do this all night!” warned Heather with a lot less conviction than she felt earlier!  She was in far better shape right now and not as injured…not taken as much of a beating as her opponent, but the punishment was beginning to take its toll on her!  Her arms and legs felt like lead weights.  She sent another punch ripping into Karen’s lower belly, just above her thong.  The Brit’s legs bucked spastically, her thighs falling open.  Heather shoved her hand between them, grasping her opponent tightly by her crotch, her fingers squeezing her enemy’s pudenda.  

“Give, bitch!  Give, or I SWEAR I’ll…”  

She TWISTED her wrist just a little, to add gravity to the threat…

“NO!!!” Karen screamed out in frantic fear, raising a hand, palm open in supplication.

“NO, PLEASE!!!”  She shook her head wildly!

“ENOUGH!  ENOUGH!!!  I give!”  “You win…you…” Her voice trailed off into sobs.

Heather tried not to let the relief show on her face…but the exaltation she felt was obvious!  This was not the longest fight of her career, but it was certainly one of the fastest paced and certainly the most intense she had ever fought.  She tried not to think of the many times in the past minutes that she had thought it would be her, screaming out her urgent plea of submission.

She tipped Karen off her knee onto the floor, rising to her feet, clenching her teeth against the pain in her belly and chest.  

She had won…she…had…won…  

The realization, the renewed rush of adrenalin, almost overcame the fatigue in her muscles…but only almost.  She wanted to collapse…to drop to her knees!  It was over…though it wasn’t, not quite anyway.  

No…not even CLOSE…

The Society had “expectations” of its winners.  Michelle and Michael had explained that to her when they had first met, days ago.  The show didn’t end with the fight…far from it.  It didn’t end until the loser was driven from the room in shame.  Heather had some ideas on how to make that happen in the “proper” Society manner.

Karen lay on her side, her shoulders shaking as the realization set in that all her effort, all her tenacity had been in vain.

All the hard work…all…a waste…

“I win,” repeated Heather. “God Damn right I do!” She raised her voice.  

“FUCKING RIGHT I DO!”  

She shoved Karen hard with her foot.  

“Now prove it TO ME!”  “crawl…BITCH!”

For a moment Karen did not move.  She gave no indication she had even heard Heather.  

“DO AS YOU’RE TOLD, LOSER!”  Heather kicked at her again, then stepped back

Slowly, Karen rolled onto her belly and half-crawled, half dragged herself toward Heather, who extended her bare foot slowly.  

“Kiss my toes…BITCH!” she ordered.

”SUCK ON THEM!!!!”

Karen stopped, trembling, and turned her tear-stained eyes up to gaze beseechingly at the victor.  “No…don’t…” Her voice cracked into a sob.  “Don’t make me…”

Karen then looked over at Michelle with desperate…pleading eyes….

Michelle started back…her dark brown eyes narrowing…not blinking…not wavering…as she shook her head disapprovingly at Karen…then raising her right hand up in front of her face…extending her right forefinger and placing it to her full lips…pursing them…

Karen’s eyes widened…first in disbelief…then in abject terror…she was being “shushed”…DISMISSED like a child…by her FRIEND??  Her gaze suddenly turned despondent and her head dropped as the tears rolled from her eyes and fell to the carpet below

Heather took a quick stride forward, bent, seized Karen’s hair and sent a wicked backhand across her face that snapped her head to the side and sent her reeling to the floor.

“DO AS YOU’RE TOLD!”

Karen lay for a moment, apparently stunned, but then she rolled onto her belly again and crept toward Heather once more, her head hanging in shame, her face hidden by the tangled screen of her hair.  Heather remained motionless as the defeated fighter approached, as Karen’s wet…matted hair brushed her foot, anointing Heather’s skin with the sweat of defeat.  

“I said MIND ME!” warned Heather…“MY TOES!  ALL OF THEM!”  

Karen hesitated again for a moment before she moved her head slightly, kissing her way along the top of Heather’s foot to her toes, then kissing each of them in turn…then sliding each one slowly…carefully…almost seductively…between her quivering lips…each toe glistening with her saliva as it emerged from her trembling lips.  There she paused for a long moment…until Heather thought she would have to reinforce her victory yet again…but then Karen dropped her head with another sob…another whimper and her lips gently brushed Heather’s instep.

Heather laughed…  

“At least you’re good for something!” she sneered.  There was some muted laughter from the crowd…some cackles…  

She smiled at them, noticing that the woman who had been rubbing her companion’s cock through his trousers earlier, was now locked in a tight clinch and grinding herself against him.  She wasn’t the only one – there was numerous couples feeling each other up.  It thrilled her that she had turned these people on, made them unbearably horny!  She had done this with her victory.  They were all over each other now…their primal lust taking them over… but SHE was the object of the crowd’s lust.  Here and now, in this moment, she was the Queen of the room!  She took a deep breath, her chest swelling, slicked with sweat as she stared with pride…and disgust… at her beaten foe.

She had the room in the palm of her hand, but she wanted to do something more, something that would make them never forget the spectacle she had created, make them always remember the sight of this bitch, fierce and powerful opponent as she had been, licking her feet like a puppy licked its mistress.  A sudden thought sprang into her mind.  

“Hey!”She shoved her foot hard into Karen’s face, not quite a kick but enough to force the exhausted…beaten…sobbing Brit off-balance and send her rolling onto her side.  

“Puppy Dog!”  

There was more laughter from the onlookers.

“Go and fetch your bikini top…oh…sorry…MY bikini top now!”

She grinned at the spectators closest to her…and they grinned back…salivating for more humiliation.

Karen blinked at her uncertainly for a moment, as though she did not understand, but then she rolled painfully onto all fours and crawled away, moving ponderously, her limbs limp and uncoordinated.  She reached the spot, far across the rug, where her crumpled bikini top lay where she had hurled it, in the moment when it seemed she might have turned the tables on Heather…but failed.  She reached out an arm to retrieve it but Heather barked at her,

“NO!  Use your teeth MY little puppy dog!”

Karen stopped, remained motionless for another long pause before she bent her head and opened her mouth to close her teeth over the sweat-sodden fabric, lifting it in her teeth.  

“Now, back here!” ordered Heather.

At a snail’s pace, her shoulders visibly shaking, Karen made her way back to where Heather waited for her.  Heather stretched out her hand.  

“Give!” and Karen obediently stretched her neck out, lifting her head, and dropped the bikini top into her hand.  “Good puppy,” smiled Heather.  She was enjoying the taunting, knowing that every time she called the bitch a puppy, it would twist the bitter knife of defeat in the other woman’s heart…the woman she hated…the woman she had wanted…desired…was POSSESSED with HUMILIATING for SO LONG!

Oh…but there was more…as Heather’s voice echoed throughout the penthouse…

“Of course, you’re still wearing the bottom part, aren’t you?”  ”And you don’t deserve to be, do you?”  

She walked in a slow circle around Karen as the sobbing Brit knelt, her head hanging low in shame once again.  

“Better take it off, before you start thinking you’re worthy to be here.”  

Standing behind Karen, she bent and hooked her fingers in the straps over her defeated rival’s hips, jerking harshly…violently…pulling the thong down to expose Karen’s shaven pussy…flushed dark now… her lips engorged and glistening with her own juices!  She wriggled it down the Brit’s quivering thighs…then hauled harder, pulling it down further, jerking Karen’s knees from under here, dropping her onto her face again.  Karen moaned audibly.  The crowd laughed.  

So did Heather…
She straightened up, the thong bunched in her hand along with the bikini top.  

“Up on your knees, then!” she commanded.
“Spread your legs wide!”
 ”Let them all get a look at you!”  ”Let them see what a LOSER looks like!”

Karen wasted NO time now, but her shoulders still shook as she pushed herself up on her quivering elbows, then to her knees, her head low, long strewn blonde hair sweeping the rug, the tight cheeks of her firm rounded ass poking lewdly in the air.  Heather walked a slow circle around her…hands on her hips…her chest heaving…her firm upturned breasts barely jiggling with her stride.  

“THAT…Ladies and Gentlemen of The Society,” she smiled, assuming a more rarified and professional demeanor… “Is what we call a loser”

“She thought she was good enough to be here.”  

She looked around her.  

“Against somebody else, she might have been good enough, but she was unlucky tonight and she got ME to fight.”

“So now you can all see that’s she’s NOTHING more than a little PUPPY.”

She completed the circle, standing between Karen’s spread ankles.  Karen knelt…trembling in shame.  She was finished…well…almost.  There was one thing left to do.

“Trouble is, she’s missing one thing.”  “Every puppy needs a tail, don’t you think?”  

She held up the beaten fighter’s discarded bikini.  

“I know this is mine by right of conquest, but I don’t mind lending it back to her for a while…in a good cause.”

The room was utterly silent, all eyes upon her as she bent once more and pressed the bikini against Karen’s pouting pussy lips, parting them, opening her, pushing the scraps of fabric inside her.  Karen groaned and squirmed, trying feebly to pull away.  Heather slapped her savagely across the butt with her free hand.

”WHAP!”

“Keep STILL BITCH…take what’s coming to you!”

Karen stopped squirming and held herself motionless, though she breathed in anguished sobs and her fists clenched so tight that her knuckles were white.

Heather finished stuffing her enemy’s pussy with the bikini, and when she withdrew her hand, the top dangled obscenely between Karen’s thighs…indeed, just like a tail.  She stood back to admire her handiwork.  

“There, that’s better, hey?”  She gazed about her.  “What do you all think?”  ”Think it suits her?”  

There were a few cheers…a smattering of applause and some hoots of encouragement…then the applause began to grow slowly…like a tidal wave coming a shore…

“Well then…that’s it for you, Puppy Dog.”  ”Nothing left for you here…not even table scraps…so get out!”  

She shoved Karen in the ass with her foot.  “Go on…get out of the room…on your knees!”

“YOU DON’T BELONG!”

Obediently, Karen pushed up onto her hands and knees, and began her make the slow, shameful crawl toward the edge of the arena, her ‘tail’ swinging perversely between her legs.  The crowd parted to allow her to pass but as she left the rug, a slow handclap began that was soon taken up by the entire room, giving her a contemptuous sendoff that grew to a crescendo as she crawled through the crowd!

Heather stood watching, proudly, her head almost swimming with elation as she watched the woman who would have defeated her…who would have taken her place here…crawl in total…disgusting…abject…groveling…humiliation from the field of battle.  The crowd closed in around Karen, so that Heather soon lost sight of her in the masses.  She knew when the woman finally left the room however, since the entire audience turned to her and as one…and erupted into wild applause.

She had survived her Obsession…and conquered it…

Finale

It was at least an hour, perhaps two, later when Heather sat on one of two leather armchairs in the corner of her room, nursing a glass of red wine that had been urged upon her by one of the attendants, along with a half a dozen painkillers.  She had protested only slightly – a long hot bath had done a little to soothe her bruises and aching muscles, but nowhere near enough.  She was about to give the Jacuzzi a try to see if that wouldn’t help relieve some of the aches and pains.

Still, the lingering pain did nothing to dampen the joy of her victory.

Numerous people had come by to commend her on her win.  Some of the women had accompanied their congratulations with warnings of “next time, it might be very different for you…you might be facing me’” or variations on that theme.  Heather knew they might well be right… but while there would be a time for concern about the future…it would NOT be tonight.

Perhaps half an hour later, Heather sat immersed to just below her in the enormous whirlpool tub that took up most of the bathroom adjoining her dressing room, letting the jets of steaming water ease the aches in her battered muscles.  She leaned her head back against a pillow on the edge of the tub, closed her eyes and just purred, trying to let her body go limp as she smiled to herself.  Tonight’s victory had been a brutal…painful…nasty…hard-fought one…just as she had expected with Karen…but it had been HER victory…Heather’s VICTORY nonetheless.

A sound from the doorway startled her and made her turn her head and look behind her suddenly.  Her eyes slowly opened as she blinked a few times through her self-induced fog to try and focus, then widening at what she saw.  A broad smile came over her lips as she shoved up on the seat in the spa with her hands…wincing as she pushed her tired sore body up…her neck and shoulders coming up out of the steaming, bubbling water.

A tall, willowy, leggy brunette stood leaning on the doorframe, smiling at Heather.  She was dressed in a white leather vest with nothing on under it and tight white leather pants, which seemed to almost be painted on her long legs.  The leather pants hung low on her hips, her bare midriff exposed between the waistline of the pants and the bottom of the vest.  The top two buttons of the leather vest were unfastened and the brunette’s cleavage was evident, her long chocolate brown hair dangling down over her shoulders, a few loose strands hanging over her forehead and almost into her large dark brown eyes.  She held a bottle of champagne in one hand, and two crystal flute glasses in the other.  Heather’s eyes roved over the other woman’s body from head to toe and back again.  She smiled…

“Why Hello Chelley.”

Michelle returned her smile…her dark brown eyes widening and twinkling  “Hello Heather.  Congratulations.”

Heather met Michelle’s gaze and smiled…

“Thank you.”

Michelle held up the bottle and glasses.  “I thought you might like some company to…celebrate your win.”

Heather’s smile broadened.  “That would be fanfuckingtastic.”  Her voice was dripping with sensuality, only enhanced by her western-Pennsylvania accent.  She pushed herself up a little, her full breasts rising up above the water, her full breasts gleaming as the warm steamy liquid streamed off her perfectly shaped orbs.  Heather drew her knees up and looked first at Michelle, and then to the tub, motioning with her head and eyes in a silent…seductive…”no words need be spoken” invitation that needed absolutely no explanation…none

Michelle crossed the room in two strides.  She then sat down on the tiled edge of the tub.  She sat the bottle of Dom Perignon on a small glass table by the Jacuzzi, then setting the glistening glasses still in her other hand next to the chilled silver bucket filled with ice that occupied the middle of the glass tabletop.

As Michelle sat, Heather noticed that Michelle was carrying a leather bag over her right shoulder.  Michelle looked at Heather, smiling as she reached in the bag and pulled out a red lacquered wooden box with the gold seal of The Society on top and placed it on her lap.  

She smiled graciously.  “Thank you.”  Her eyes were drawn to the contents of Michelle’s lap, and she saw that she noticed from the slight smile that formed on her full sensual lips.

“Errr…What is it?”

Michelle smiled…leaning her forearms on the edge of the tub…her eyes meeting Heather’s as she leaned towards her…speaking softly…

“Since I’m the Society’s Vice Chairman and President of Business and Marketing…the pleasure….and it is a pleasure…falls to me to present you with the…”

Michelle smiled more broadly.  “…Spoils of Victory.”  

She then handed the box to Heather...

Heather sat up a little more in the Jacuzzi and took it, a quizzical look on her face, her right eyebrow arching.

“What’s this?”

“Open it, and find out,” Michelle replied…the corners of her sensual mouth tuning up a little…as she tilted her head a bit to the side…then biting her lower lip…

Heather set the box on the edge of the tub and carefully lifted the lid.  Inside, nestling in the royal blue silk lining, was a neatly folded scrap of dark red silken cloth.  Heather frowned for a moment…her eyes then lighting up as she then looked at Michelle.  

“It looks like…”

“…Karen’s bikini,” Michelle finished the sentence for her.  “Consider it a token of Michael’s and my appreciation.  It’s yours by right of conquest…it’s also a sacred Society tradition.”

“You will also notice an envelope in there too”

“Consider it a “momento” of sorts…and a gift symbolizing your win and celebrating your experience”

“There is more in that envelope in terms of a “prize”…something you can use to “spend” your time in New York…and a lot more…in a manner befitting a champion”

Heather squealed in delight, her eyes sparkling as she held up what was left of Karen’s bikini up in front of her eyes.

“I did it!”

“I really did it!

She sat the bikini top back in the box and picked up the envelope…opening it carefully and pulling out the check inside…her eyes growing as big as saucers…

OH MY GOD!”

She then looked up and saw Michelle had already unbuttoned her leather vest and pulled it open…draping it out the outside of her heaving pert breasts…her perfect small pinkish-brown nipples…hard and erect as her now bare chest heaved.  Michelle was bending over reaching down and unfastening her leather slacks…as she looked up at Heather…smiling…whispering…

“That’s not all you’re going to DO…”

Heather smiled and looked up at Michelle….

“Let’s get busy then…shall we?”

THE END
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:38:37 PM by Michelle »

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Fantastic fight and story! That's a milestone in Society Series!
Thanks to Michelle, Heather and Karen for sharing it with us!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
Well I lost my money then, was betting on Karen to win but it seems that was not to be, an excellent showing here from all involved. Karen train harder and come back, get your revenge.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
I want to thank heather and Karen for being part of this story...it was amazing fun writing it and they were a big help throughout it. We hadn't done a purely Society "Story"...as opposed to a poll story...before but I hope this is the first of many.

I also want to thank all those who commented and became a part of the story too....thanks to my partner in crime Lyanna for her participation...and to Tiffany_Fights...our Society champion....and who I consider my other partner.  To sinclairfan...georgettdd...Watcher (my unofficial publicist)....irenecatfighter...azpaper....rorkesdrift...the list goes on and on.....

It always makes it more fun when people comment and participate....that is the main thing that makes doing these even more special.

Our next Society event will be a Society Poll Fight between Tiffany and Pure Desire...which I am working on now and an announcement of a start date will be forthcoming.

Thanks again to everyone who too the time read it and who commented...and I'll see you on campus.

xoxo
Michelle...

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:51:12 PM by Michelle »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Oooh, that was insanely fantastic ... so hot my computer screen misted up! Phew!!!  ;D ;)

Poor Karen, but congrats to Heather for a hard-fought win ...  :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
Karen you should come spar with me sometime, I'll make sure you're more than ready to tear Heather apart the next time you two meet!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Great story,

I would love to do some Society matches  ;D ;D ;D ;D

We'll have to work on that then :)

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
Well maybe lynn should challenge  Heather or Karen.  Nice to see Karen admit her loss, very classy as always
Congrats again to heather

Great idea AZ! I think Lynn has fought in the society before but all I remember is one loss and one win.

I think she's more of a pretender then a contender at this point! If she can win a couple, she might even get a shot at me! Not that it will end well for her!  :D

Actually tiffany I have won a couple and so karen and heather know I would never turn down the opportunity to fight either of them. As for being a pretender I think you're confused, just as you are about counting my wins, cause any fight between us would only end with me taking me time to enjoy your beaten body. :)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Don't make me send both of you to "Time Out"... :-[

Or better yet...After I'm done... I'll leave you both shuddering in your own orgasms  :-*
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:50:14 AM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
That's some hot timeout Michelle😄

AZ,

All our Society timeouts are hot....sweaty...sizzling.....

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Oooh, to be honest, I'd love to feature in a saucy society match too ... that is Michelle, if you would be interested to write it, and also if any girls here would be interested to go up against a big, tough butch (female to male transsexual) like me ...  ::) ;) :P ... I know I'm not sexy, but think I'm quite 'handsome', and kinkily erotic ... grins & winks!  :D ;)

By the way, Michelle, ever though of a tag team match for the society? ... A 2 x 2 struggle could be DOUBLE the hawt fun ... winks!  :P
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
An epic battle between 2 of the forum's best. Thanks to both for a great fight and to Michelle for writing a great story!

Thank you for reading and commenting on it....I hope we'll be starting another Society Poll shortly....stay tuned...