News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

which female celebrity would you most like to spank ?

• 14 Replies

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
which female celebrity would you most like to spank ?
« on: March 19, 2015, 06:37:44 AM »
which female celebrity would you most like to spank?
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: which female celebrity would you most like to spank ?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 06:49:33 AM »
kim Kardashian
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Zaire

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 09:01:23 PM »
 Nicki Manaj!!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 11:17:39 PM »
Wendy Williams, would love to give her a good, hard spanking - I hate her prattling and joking mindlessly about other celeb girls, and how they keep their mouth shut because she has the power to trash them endlessly in the media with her millions of stupid fans who believe she's intelligent. And there isn't any of the girls who could spank her because she's so much bigger and stronger than nearly all of them.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 02:04:16 PM »

{alt}

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 05:05:41 PM »
I think it would take a pack of female celebs. to take and hold down 'the Wendy', that way they could all get a few payback spanks in.
Wendy Williams, would love to give her a good, hard spanking - I hate her prattling and joking mindlessly about other celeb girls, and how they keep their mouth shut because she has the power to trash them endlessly in the media with her millions of stupid fans who believe she's intelligent. And there isn't any of the girls who could spank her because she's so much bigger and stronger than nearly all of them.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 05:32:00 PM »
Prime spanking material
Kim Kardashian for me as well.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 05:54:54 PM »
I think it would take a pack of female celebs. to take and hold down 'the Wendy', that way they could all get a few payback spanks in.
Haha  :D That would be a splendid idea! I'd love to get Katy Perry, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and then 3 or 4 actresses together to have a spanking Wendy party. Yes, if you ask any of them to take her on alone she would walk away pretending she didn't hear you, she's too intimidating even physically LOL And she needs a lesson because she gets away with too much, if those other celebs like Katy etc bitched like she does their careers would be finished, and it's unfair Wendy in contrast makes a living with no talent whatsoever, just talking shit about others.  Big payback session needed!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 05:46:55 AM »
I'd like to see the other two girls from "The Big Bang Theory" hold down and spank Kaley Cuoco. Gorgeous ass, that one!

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 04:31:42 PM »
Ronda roussey... i like to see dominant women spanked ;)

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 06:43:33 PM »
Not really a celebrity, but actress Danielle Panabaker has grown a big soft butt. I'd spank it.

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 12:21:56 PM »
Emma stone's cute ass or wwe's Paige.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 04:25:05 PM »
Lindsay Lohan gets my vote.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 04:08:20 PM »
Kaley Cuoco

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 05:38:10 PM »
{alt}

Lucy Collett