News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hoda Kotb vs Katy Perry

• 10 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Hoda Kotb vs Katy Perry
« on: March 19, 2015, 11:50:04 PM »
Hoda Kotb (50), the TV presenter, has been bitching about Katy Perry (30) live on television, describing her as 'looking like one of the mechanical toys they had onstage during the Superbowl halftime show while making a cute attempt at singing her hits'.
Katy, at viewing footage of Hoda's dismissal of her performance, confronted and challenged her, enraged, and determined to make Hoda 'eat her words'.
Asked by the amused presenter how Katy assumes to accomplish this, Katy replied that with matches in armwrestling as well as wrestling on the mat she will 'convince you [Hoda] that a public apology will be a wise way of making it up to me [Katy]'.
Hoda takes the challenge, and the two women meet in real life for the first time, to settle their differences on the wrestling mat...

Katy: 'There isn't much to be said about it. I'll make that bitch regret her arrogance. A fifty year old flat chested hag won't trash me with her big mouth and get away with it. I'll make her pay!'

Hoda: 'The bubble pop princess who gets upstaged by her special guests in her own show wants to intimidate me - my goodness,, has she any idea whom she's taking on here? She'll be mince meat in my hands!'

Will  Hoda prove stronger than Katy, toying with her in a fight until claiming victory over her, or will Katy show Hoda that a woman of fifty years had better not make fun of her?
If Katy wins, Hoda loses a great part of her reputation as a TV presenter who can always voice her opinion, as obviously she gets punished for doing so - if Hoda wins, Katy will be shamed as the pop girl who gets ruled by a fifty ear old woman trashing her.

Hoda Kotb: 50 years, 5'9", 72 kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'7", 59 kg, cup D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 11:55:07 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Hoda Kotb vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 12:05:53 AM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:07:27 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 12:09:00 AM »
Above: Hoda Kotb

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:12:46 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 12:13:24 AM »
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:18:05 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 02:16:58 AM »
Team Hota

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 12:52:18 PM »
Katy all the way.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »
Youth and energy to win. I bet on Katy win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 07:52:01 PM »
Lots of times I'll give advantage to the older and more experienced woman, but not this time. Poor Hoda is in for some serious beating. Katy will own her and do to her whatever she wants.

Offline d.praved

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 12:54:19 AM »
Hoda gets a serious beating

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2015, 09:46:00 AM »
I'm completely surprised how easily Katy plays with Hoda, expected a much more desperate race between the two. Hoda seemed to me to have at least a big, strong bone structure which combined with her weight perhaps made her look to me more powerful than she is?
I find Hoda very sexy though even if she may not be young enough to compete with Katy, I keep thinking about her, haha  ;D

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 10:28:26 AM »
The older woman runs out of gas and Katy shows some serious lack of respect to her elders.  ;)