News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pics that i like

• 85 Replies

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
Re: Pics that i like
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2015, 10:13:34 PM »
nice one
I like this photo as well. Where did it come from? Looks like a hell of a fight to see I bet.

They look like Jenn and Holly.  So, I checked Catfighting Angel and, although there are two fights between them, they are not dressed the same was as in this pic.  Unless they changed clothing during the match..., but i doubt it.  I tried "We bring it", but Jenn is not fighting Holly in any of those videos.  You could try sending a message to Catfighting Angel at support@catfightingangel.com if you wish.  Maybe they could help.

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2015, 09:22:46 AM »
nice one
I like this photo as well. Where did it come from? Looks like a hell of a fight to see I bet.

They look like Jenn and Holly.  So, I checked Catfighting Angel and, although there are two fights between them, they are not dressed the same was as in this pic.  Unless they changed clothing during the match..., but i doubt it.  I tried "We bring it", but Jenn is not fighting Holly in any of those videos.  You could try sending a message to Catfighting Angel at support@catfightingangel.com if you wish.  Maybe they could help.

i though it is real life fight
fight like cats

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2015, 05:44:53 PM »
Irada,

They fought for real (not fake), but it was a producer's fight.  Still, it's an awesome pic.  Here's a pic of Jenn and Holly before one of their fights from Catfighting Angel, and you can see the resemblance:

{alt}

I'm sure most will agree that both these ladies are very exciting to watch when they fight.

Cheers,

Offline DCameron

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2015, 06:22:58 PM »
The "nice one" picture of Jenn and Holly is not from a match, but from a photo set.

Offline DCameron

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2015, 12:31:20 AM »
Whether it was a match or photos, Jenn and Holly always "lit it up."  For those interested, I will try to attach a few more pictures:

(Is there a way to have the pictures actually in the post, and not as attachments?)

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2015, 06:31:27 AM »
Whether it was a match or photos, Jenn and Holly always "lit it up."  For those interested, I will try to attach a few more pictures:

(Is there a way to have the pictures actually in the post, and not as attachments?)

To have the pics in the post, you need to have them posted somewhere else in the internet (any website - I load the ones I want to post from Photobucket).  Once the pics are on the internet, you copy the URL and click on the second box of the second row above the message box when you write a reply here (when you put the curser on the box, it says "insert image".  Click on that box and insert the URL in between the two "img" words, and it will copy the pic from the URL.  You need to alway keep the same URL, otherwise the pic will disappear.

Here's an example:
{alt}

Not sure if this is clear.  Hope it helps.

Hmmm.  Pure coincidence...  Just happens that the woman in blue in the pic above is Jenn...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 06:34:00 AM by wrstlvr »

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2015, 06:46:41 AM »
Thanks very much - that makes sense.

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »
from old hairpulling tournament
why now is not held such kind of turnaments?
fight like cats

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2015, 12:48:32 PM »
Whether it was a match or photos, Jenn and Holly always "lit it up."  For those interested, I will try to attach a few more pictures:

These are hot pics. Thank you for sharing them? Is there a scenario with these pics or are they just posed. I will have to check out Catfight Angel because of these.

Offline WinnersPrize

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2015, 02:46:11 PM »
Irada,

They fought for real (not fake), but it was a producer's fight.  Still, it's an awesome pic.  Here's a pic of Jenn and Holly before one of their fights from Catfighting Angel, and you can see the resemblance:

{alt}

I'm sure most will agree that both these ladies are very exciting to watch when they fight.

Cheers,

That staredown is fingerlicking good mmmmmm

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2015, 08:17:33 AM »
Guys thanks for the pics from Catfighting Angel they are really hot!  Like JT Edson I will have to check this site out.  Irada that photo was from a hair pulling contest that was held at Coney Island, New York back in 1940.  The blonde and the brunette were the last two women standing in the fight and the brunette won!  Some more photos from that contest:

Thanks for additional photos and information about this tournament
fight like cats

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2015, 07:51:15 AM »
Again Iranian women
fight like cats

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2015, 01:30:45 PM »