News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Grace vs Julia (with death - EXPLICIT warning!)

• 9 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Grace vs Julia (with death - EXPLICIT warning!)
« on: March 20, 2015, 10:31:07 AM »
Sorry, haven't been around here much, but thought some here might enjoy this Chapter from a longer story involving myself and Grace as Mr and Mrs Killer, a husband-and-wife team of assassins involved in a plot to take out James Bond.  ;D :D

The full story "Goodbye Mr Bond!" is posted on another fetish site at: http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?topic=5373.0

Please be WARNED that the chapter posted here is quite EXPLICIT in terms of violence, death and nudity!

Would greatly appreciate comments if some enjoy!  ;D ;)

cheers
Sonny

GRACE VS JULIA
by SonnyFTM

So a few days later, we arrived on the French Riviera at a popular nudist resort where our reliable informant Roby had informed us, Bond was booked into a hotel for a short vacation.

In order for our plan to work, we first needed Grace to pose as a chambermaid on the floor that Bond was booked in.  That brought us knocking on the door marked, Julia, in the servants’ quarters of the hotel, both of us disguised as maintenance staff, but with me wearing a blue jumper suit and Grace a short blue skirt, white blouse, and black stockings and heels.

“Who’s there?”, we heard sleepily in French from the chambermaid inside.

“Just a routine check-up, mademoiselle, of the air conditioning in your unit. Please open up … we’ll be quick”, Grace replied back, fluently in French. As we heard the door unlock and security bolt slide away, Grace turned her head quickly to me, giving me a sly wink and a wicked pucker of her red lips before the door opened.

A sexy young brunette with a shapely fit body and bright, but drowsy smile, opened the door dressed only in her nightdress. We immediately moved quickly into the room, and I turned and locked the door.

Julia immediately frowned and suspicion suddenly flashed in her widening eyes, as she demanded: “I’ve not seen you two before … show me your identification please!”

I chuckled wickedly and winked to Mrs. Killer, saying: “Ok darling, she’s all yours … show her our credentials.”

Grace tittered merrily as she grabbed the chambermaid’s wrist: “Sorry, sweetie, this is nothing personal … just business.”

Julia tried to twist free of Grace’s grip, but found she was held tightly. “Let go of me …” she said angrily, and to my surprise she suddenly got into my wife’s face, clenching her teeth determinedly, hissing loudly: “or I’ll break you in half, you fucking bitch! Now get the hell out of here, both of you!”

Oooh, Julia was a feisty one, I thought. To my kinky delight, the chambermaid was not just going to take things lying down. Glancing on the walls I saw pictures of Julia in martial arts classes. It looked like she knew how to defend herself and was going to take my beautiful and deadly wife on. I immediately felt things start to simmer in my easily aroused nether regions with that familiar strumming hardness and fuzzy wet feeling.

I grinned as Grace’s face turned beet red as she did a slow burn. No cheap chambermaid whore was going to talk to her that way. “Why you cocky little slut …” she said as she swiftly slapped Julia viciously across the face.

Julia staggered back and grabbed her cheek. “You’ll pay for that!” she said, and slapped Grace equally hard, twice in return. Grace shook off the blows and angrily threw a punch that Julia easily ducked. Julia shot two quick jabs to Grace’s belly and the fight was on.

Julia rushed at my wife, encircling her with her arms and the two women crashed onto the edge of the bed then rolled onto the floor with Grace on top. She punched Julia’s full, perky breasts repeatedly with her fists until Julia screamed in pain.

In the mean time, I’d taken a ringside seat on a chair, dropping my trousers and started playing with myself as my arousal grew and grew as the sexy catfight spectacle unfolded before my eyes. Nothing aroused me as much as watching a fierce catfight between two beautiful women.

Desperately, Julia reached up and grabbed a handful of Grace’s long black hair and gave a vicious pull downward, giving Grace a wicked head-butt that temporarily stunned her.

“Gee, this bitch is pretty good …”, I thought enthralled.

With Grace’s punches temporarily abated, Julia regrouped and slammed her fist into Grace’s right ear. My wife’s eyes lost focus and she collapsed as if she’d been shot. Julia threw Grace aside and ripped her blouse and bustier off her body. Then she rained short but powerful jabs to Grace’s belly and ribs, her fists leaving red blotches over the length of her upper torso.

Moaning and groaning, Grace tried to double up into a fetal position to avoid any more damage to her belly. Julia got up and kneed Grace in the kidney, bringing another deep moan from my wife’s lips.

“Do you need any help, darling?”, I deliberately teased Grace, who immediately hissed back, despite grunting with pain: “Don’t you dare, honey … I’ll sort this fucking slut out soon!”

“Big talk, bitch! I’m gonna give you the beating of your life …” Julia scoffed and lashed out again with her foot, but Grace managed to summon enough strength and quickness to reach out and grab the chambermaid’s ankle and give it a violent twist.

Now it was Julia’s turn to cry out as she crashed heavily onto the floor. Like a cat, Grace was atop her, ripping her nightdress to shreds, then landing several blows to Julia’s small, perky breasts. Julia tried again to grab Grace’s hair, but this time Grace was ready, slapped the French woman’s arms aside and jammed an elbow into her throat.

Julia grabbed at her throat, gasping for air, giving Grace an easy target. Blow after blow landed on Julia’s tender breasts and the pain was clearly excruciating. She threw a wild right that bounced off of Grace’s shoulder then missed with a left to Grace’s chin.

Grace countered with a flurry of punches to Julia’s lower belly from her bellybutton to her pubic mound. Julia had to struggle to keep from vomiting. Seeing Julia almost defenseless sent a surge of adrenalin through Grace’s body and she doubled the intensity of her attack.

Julia was on the ropes and she knew it. Her brain told her she must do something and quickly or she would be beaten senseless shortly. She tried an uppercut to Grace’s chin and missed, but a short jab directly to the erect, aroused nipple of Grace’s swinging left breast stopped her cold.

Breathing heavily, Julia rolled atop Grace and punched her in the face, splitting her lip. She hit Grace twice more in the face and several times in the breasts before she sat up, pinning Grace’s arms beneath her knees. She reached down and took Grace’s nipples between her fingers and pinched them unmercifully, pulling and twisting hard till Grace screamed in pain and frustration.

I was not worried that Grace would be beaten by the feisty slut. Instead I was thoroughly aroused that her opponent was putting up such a great fight. Quivers of excitement coursed through my body as blood rushed to my cock-like clit so it stood out large and erect from its hood, while wet heat pooled beneath my widening slit.

Julia laughed tauntingly and pulled even harder on Grace’s nipples, bringing a flood of tears from my distraught wife’s eyes. Frantically, Grace reached down and grabbed Julia between the legs, digging her fingers into the soft, tender flesh of Julia’s sex. Now it was Grace’s turn to giggle mockingly as Julia screamed and twisted away, rolling onto her back.

Nearly winded, Grace leapt atop Julia and drove a knee up between Julia’s legs to land with a loud thwack on her pussy. Julia groaned deeply and her hands went to her bruised sex, leaving her open to another attack by Grace who gleefully punched her unprotected belly and ribs.

“That’s it, honey … you’ve got her now!”, I cheered her on.

Absorbing several brutal blows, Julia defensively reached out and wrapped her arms around Grace, pinning her arms to her side. Then the two women, their upper bodies shining with a sheen of sweat, rolled across the floor, fighting for leverage, hoping to find an opening that would give them the advantage.

Julia found what she had sought, landing a vicious blow to Grace’s kidney that made her retch. Julia struck her several more times in the same place then got to her feet. Wiping blood from a split lip, Julia waited until Grace pushed herself up onto her hands and knees then drove her foot into Grace’s side. A loud “Ooof!” escaped my beautiful wife’s lips as the wind was forced from her lungs. She faltered, almost went down and then rolled aside just as Julia lashed out at her again.

As Julia’s foot swept past her, Grace reached up and grabbed her ankle and, using Julia’s own momentum against her, pushed upward so that Julia lost her balance and crashed to the floor. Both women lay virtually naked on their sides, eyeing each other as they struggled for breath. Slowly, they got to their feet, their legs rubbery and weak. Both were nearly exhausted.

Facing each other warily, they stared into one another’s eyes and saw the raw, competitive desire for the fight to end. Grace glanced at Julia’s heaving breasts, saw the nipples hard and distended She’s turned on by this, she thought, and smiled as she realized that her own nipples were taut and engorged.

The slight distraction gave Julia a chance and she threw two punches to Grace’s belly, but they landed very in ineffectively. Immediately Grace countered with a jab to the chambermaid’s trimmed pubic mound, and as she folded forward, gasping in agony, she followed up with an uppercut to the chin that laid Julia out cold on her back.

Watching on in delight and admiration at the hard-fought victory, I panted and shuddered as I stroked and fingered myself to erotic ecstasy as a series of orgasms rippled through me, and as my lower body tensed and relaxed, I felt short, powerful squirts of hot, liquid pleasure splash from my convulsing cxnt.

“Ooohhh, you were wonderful … utterly splendid, my love!”, I murmured.

Eagerly I grabbed a strap-on cock from the toolbox we’d brought along and tossed it to Grace, spurring her on as she posed over her unconscious victim: “You do the honours, hun … Give her our signature ‘coup de grace’ … you deserve it, baby!”

While my voluptuous wife strapped on the harness around her waist and snapped the dildo into place, I dug out an extra dildo and slid it along my slick groove, gently opening up my labia, as I inserted the tip into my soaked vaginal passage. I quivered and got little goosebumps as I slowly slid it in deeper and then started gently fucking myself while gently stroking my clit with my thumb.
{alt}

I moaned in wicked satisfaction: “Ooohhh, that feels so fucking good!” as I watched Grace flip Julia’s limp body face down over the couch. Then without ceremony and lubing up the poor chambermaid’s asshole, she rammed it in deep.

Julia’s eyes fluttered open at the crude and painful invasion, but Grace fastened her left hand tightly over her nose and mouth so she couldn’t breath. Despite struggling feebly for a while, Grace held her tight as she fucked her vigorously, enjoying the sensual, arousing rubbing of the base of the dildo against her clit.
{alt}

In tune to her rhythm, I plunged the dildo in and out of my aching twat. As Julia lapsed into unconsciousness again, and finally shuddered and quivered in death, both Grace moaned and I moaned our orgasms in synchronized unison as if it was a duet.

As Grace withdrew the dildo from her ass, a sudden stream of cum juice spurted from Julia’s dead pussy, followed moments later by an even more impressive spray of yellow piss. Mrs. K had to jump out of the way and we both laughed at the chambermaid’s undignified end.

Breathless with excitement and release, Mrs. K walked over to me, kissing me full on the lips, thrusting her tongue into my mouth: “Did you like that, darling? Step one of our plan is complete …”

“It was bloody awesome, sweetie … gave me the hardest and biggest boner I’ve had for a while”, I grinning wickedly.

Then undoing the harness, Grace handed it to me, saying seductively: “But, darling, before we clean up this mess and get rid of the body, I want you to give me a hot victory fuck with this!”

Without delay I strapped on the proffered fake cock. After sucking it for a few moments on her knees, Mrs. K went down on all fours, and I entered her doggy style from behind, driving it into the hilt. Then with a gentle action at first I gradually upped the tempo until my hips moved in a blur. I reached down to stroke and tease her clit with my fingers and soon she screamed in sheer delight.
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

Re: Grace vs Julia (with death - EXPLICIT warning!)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 10:26:11 PM »
woww...Sonny..!! Loved it..!!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 02:00:45 AM »

I always love your stories. They are just soooooo hot!hot!hot!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 07:49:38 PM »
Aw, thank you, Fawn, Vicky & Lucy, for commenting ... thrilled to hear you enjoyed it! Mwuahs!  :P :-* :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 12:30:03 PM »
Extremely nice and hot stuff
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline SonnyB

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 07:27:41 PM »
Mmm, Irene & Tigress, you flatter me, but I'm not complaining ... to the contrary, I'm excitedly delighted! LOL!  ;D :D ;)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:28:39 PM by SonnyB »

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 06:21:30 PM »
You totally rock Sunny! Love ya babe!  :-*

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 09:15:18 PM »
Thanks, Catwacher ... it's a great compliment hearing from an expert like you! LOL!  :D ;) 8)

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 11:29:55 PM »
This was a great story. This two really went at it. Nicely done. I loved it when the wife fucked the loser from behind. Very hot.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »
Ooh, thanks for the support, Overkill!  ;D I enjoyed writing that part a whole lot too ... LOL!  :D ;)