News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ro16 Titfighting - Kim Kardashian vs Alison Brie

• 15 Replies

Offline Jungigo

Ro16 Titfighting - Kim Kardashian vs Alison Brie
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:49:56 AM »
2nd Ro16 match, Kim Kardashian faces Allison Brie

Kim Kardashian
{alt}

Allison Brie
{alt}

As usual, there will be one day of voting and the story will come later in the week. This fight is a match in my titfighting tournament: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46542.0.html

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:50:22 AM by penus »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Ro16 Titfighting - Kim Kardashian vs Alison Brie
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 05:18:45 AM »
Kim always wins. She's the queen of tits and fights!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 07:02:43 AM »
Kim will destroy Alison.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 07:47:10 PM »
Kim will definitely crush Alison flat.

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »
Kim will have easy win

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 10:25:51 PM »
ThIs is a nightmare first round matchup for Allison , who must regret entering this tournament now. I think Kim is a 2 way threat and a dark horse to win it all. She will have to survive a war however in the elite 8 against the McKinney / Brook winner.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 11:00:10 PM »
*gasp* how can you of all people say this!? Katy is Queen!

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 12:43:30 AM »
Kim is absolutely nothing, Allison destroys the rich girl with ease.

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 02:25:27 AM »
-update-

STORY COMING OUT LATER TODAY

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 03:50:13 AM »
Part One
    "Kim Kardashian." When you hear that name, you immediately think about her ample booty - and that's exactly what Kim wants you to think. She actually also possesses a gigantic pair of DDs and she's banking on the fact that Alison underestimates her breasts. Kim massages and squeezes her breasts; they're firm and hard. When she's satisfied she can't find any soft spots, she goes to sleep; she'll have a big day tomorrow.

Meanwhile.....

Alison is doing her research; she's surfing the web to find Kim's weaknesses. From what she can tell, Kim hasn't proved herself as a true woman yet: her claim to fame was a homemade sex tape and she lives like a spoiled, rich brat. Despite being at a DD cup, Alison is confident that Kim can't beat her natural C cups with her 99.99%-fake-DD-rack. Still, Alison sleeps fitfully, a nugget of doubt planted in her head.

"GIVE IT UP FOR KIM!" On cue, Kim enters the her side of arena with a dazzling smile and a push-up bra that makes her boobs spill out over the top of her bra. "AND NOW, MAKE SOME NOISE FOR ALISON!" a megaphone blares. Without missing a beat, Alison skips onto the arena, a confident smirk on her face. She wears a thick trench coat and when she reaches her corner, removes her coat histrionically slow, causing oohs and ahs from the crowd. "Push-up bra," Alison mutters, "What a cheap slut." "Like you're totally not," Kim retorts. "If you're woman enough," Alison challenges, "Let's go." With that, Alison removes her bra to reveal a cute set of C cups with average size nipples. And then, Kim removes her push-up bra and Alison's jaw drops. Even without the push-up bra, Kim's breasts stand out, protruding and menacing, in gravity-defying glory. "I kind of have this affect on other women," Kim admits, "I can't help that my tits are so amazing."

Will write the rest tomorrow.

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 05:45:24 AM »
Part Two

Wide-eyed and full of shock, Alison just stands there, her mouth gaping as Kim walks up to her and slams her DDs into her. Alison gasps and closes her eyes to shut off the pain. Kim quickly follows up her onslaught by slamming her rack into Alison's 3 times in rapid succession. Alison is caught completely off guard and she almost fell over if not for the walls. Kim charges forward once again but this time, Alison is ready. As Kim runs into her, Alison grabs her own breasts and uses them to sandwich Kim's big, right tit. Kim screams in pain and fury as her right breast is easily overpowered by both of Alison's and she shouts indignantly, "This isn't fair!" "This is how real women fight!" Alison responds. Desperately, Kim slams the rock-hard nipple of her left tit into Alison's sideboob, causing a cry of pain from the blonde. Alison retreats from Kim and examines her milky globes; they're still firm but the side of right breast is caving in a bit and a nasty bruise is forming. "Your soft tits are useless," Kim remarks. "Fuck you, bitch" Alison retorts and slams her hooters into Kim. White and Black are mixed together but slowly, Alison feels her rack flatten against her chest as Kim's melons mushroom her's. Kim keeps forcing Alison back and eventually Alison's back touches the wall. Kim grins evilly and she drills her nipples into Alison's tender titflesh. Alison's face is contorted from her exertion but she feels her energy leave her and feels her chest deflate. "Say it," Kim commands, "Say who's the better woman and who has the better tits and I'll stop." "I have the better tits," Alison replies, "Your pathetic tits are filled with silicone." Kim's face goes beet-red and without another word, she chest-bumps Alison against the wall. Alison tries to fight back but her battered rack is helpless against Kim's firm melons. "Stop, they're gonna pop," Alison begs. Kim doesn't reply and pushes Alison onto the floor on her back. "Please," Alison pleads. Kim replies, "You asked for it, you dumb bitch," and she lets gravity take it's toll as she falls on top of Alison. Alison's melons are turned into pancakes almost instantaneously and she closes her eyes, a look of resignation on her face. Still, Kim won't relent and she covers the entirety of Alison's face with her breasts. After a brief struggle, Alison passes out and Kim leaves with a bored look on her face. "Give me a real challenge," she mutters

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 07:17:32 PM »
Oops, sorry! Forgot to take my tranquilizers in the morning and got carried away with things.  
Awesome victory for Kim in this story!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:22:13 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 05:16:15 AM »
Oops, sorry! Forgot to take my tranquilizers in the morning and got carried away with things.  
Awesome victory for Kim in this story!
mhmmm, I was surprised that Kim won

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 05:28:18 PM »
I absolutely cannot stand Kim while I
I adore Allison but this was a mismatch. Kim's fat huge tits would womanhandle Allison ' s perky pair.
I wonder why people dislike her so much?

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »
I absolutely cannot stand Kim while I
I adore Allison but this was a mismatch. Kim's fat huge tits would womanhandle Allison ' s perky pair.
I wonder why people dislike her so much?

I don't dislike Kim at all. She is not among my favorites, but she is okay. However in this fight, I have to go with Alison. I think Miss Brie wins this one relatively easy.