News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kate Upton VS ??? (Poll)

• 5 Replies

Offline jsmith95

Kate Upton VS ??? (Poll)
« on: March 24, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »
Hey, everyone! I can't stop writing.

So, for those who follow my stories, Kate Upton last defeated Esther Baxter after the latter challenged her to a titfight in front of everyone else.

Now Kate's feeling pretty cocky, having used her younger, firmer tits to crush one of the bustiest women right now in the industry. So the question is, who should challenge Kate next and try to knock the buxom 22-year-old off her high horse? If anyone even can, that is.

Let me now who you guys want to take on Kate! If you choose other, elaborate please. Once this poll finishes, I'll put up another poll which will choose the winner between Kate and whoever challenges her. Then I'll write the story. Thanks, guys! As always, comments are very welcome.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 07:51:08 PM by jsmith95 »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton VS ??? (Poll)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 10:23:32 PM »
Faren Williams.  She's awfully juggy and could give Kate Upton a lot of problems.  She's got one hell of a rack.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 12:42:29 AM »
Well, Kim won the poll!

So, whose DDs are going to crush whose? Both girls are have very respectable racks. Will it be a close fight, or is one busty woman going to flatten the other without a sweat? Whatcha think?

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 06:48:51 PM »
Kate Upton will destroy fake Kim

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 04:54:05 AM »
It's obvious people would pick the most popular woman. It's a shame.  kate needs better completion.  Kim will get flattened pretty easily.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 01:40:01 PM »
I love Kim, she's gorgeous and will trash Kate's boobs.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.