News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

tanya_cats vs mauler maureen 2 Woman fighting for 1 cock

• 51 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: tanya_cats vs mauler maureen 2 Woman fighting for 1 cock
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 12:51:58 AM »
Voted draw, just because I'd like to see it last as long as possible

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 03:19:11 AM »
Tanya looks much stronger and in much better shape. I hope she makes the bitch beg.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 06:04:49 AM »
When Snegovik invited me to go up against this Tanya woman in a catfight for his cock, I was admittedly, a bit reluctant. I had nothing against this person, and I had never even seen her before. Then he took his pants down and let me see his monster-like cock. I was hooked ! I agreed immediately to meet this blonde bimbo in this poll fight. My only stipulation was that Snegovik be present to serve as an incentive for both of us.

Tanya and I are both topless and standing face to face with our hands on hips. We are clad in only panties. Tanya is in a skimpy white thong while I'm wearing my favorite fighting outfit........my black lace crotchless panties. These are my favorite because they allow me to show off my healthy growth of black curly pubes. I can tell by the outline of Tanya's thong that she is shaved. Pity. I was so looking to give this Bitch a balded pussy.

I spit in tanya's face and the action gets furious instantly. Our hands naturally go for one another's scalp as we bury our fingers into the others head hair. I attempt several stabs at Tanya's vagina with my right knee. To my dismay all I connected with was her meaty upper thigh. At that juncture, I sent my right hand to locate this Slut's left titty. I caught Tanya's bobbling breast in my right claw and tore away at it. I dug my nails into the underside of Tanya's left boob and began lifting upward on the soft supple tit-meat that hung from her chest.      

Offline sadasdasda

• I like cockfight and catfight
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 06:22:46 AM »
it was very closer. im vote tanya. she looks stronger little more

Offline tanya_cats

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 06:35:03 AM »
I think the poll speaks for itself Maureen, grabbing a handful of your bush through your open knickers..."Now stay the fuck away from him, I want that cock & I'm going to get it, Bitch!"
The bitch is back & ready to cat!

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 06:53:16 AM »
The battle began. I like to watch me as two sexy toes are fighting, it's very exciting. My cock began to stone. Who am I going to fuck?

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 07:16:19 PM »
Tanya takes it to the over confident Maureen and leaves her beaten and humiliated

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 08:11:54 PM »
IN The site folded photo in posts.
remind participants of the battle:     
tanya_cats vs  mauler maureen

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:14:11 PM by Snegovik »

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »
And remind prizz for victory in this battle

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 01:54:26 AM »
I knew this dirty blonde bitch would go for my exposed bush as soon as she could. Tanya is desperately trying to dislodge a hand full of my prized possession. I can feel her fingers as they twirl around in my short hairs. I glance over at Snegovik and take note of how excited he is at the sight of my pussy being yanked by this cxnt. Within a split second, I decide to take aim at Tanya's genitalia. With my left fist still buried in her long blonde hair, I shoot my right hand directly to her crotch. My full hand seizes her entire womanhood right through her thong. I begin to squeeze away as I see the look of anguish etched across her pretty little face. I say to her "this is what he likes to see, Bitch", as my right fist tightens even more around her soft pussy.   

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2015, 01:58:33 AM »
I knew this dirty blonde bitch would go for my exposed bush as soon as she could. Tanya is desperately trying to dislodge a hand full of my prized possession. I can feel her fingers as they twirl around in my short hairs. I glance over at Snegovik and take note of how excited he is at the sight of my pussy being yanked by this cxnt. Within a split second, I decide to take aim at Tanya's genitalia. With my left fist still buried in her long blonde hair, I shoot my right hand directly to her crotch. My full hand seizes her entire womanhood right through her thong. I begin to squeeze away as I see the look of anguish etched across her pretty little face. I say to her "this is what he likes to see, Bitch", as my right fist tightens even more around her soft pussy.   
Wow so hot

Offline Carols 38C candies

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2015, 02:13:35 AM »
Rip the bitches cxnt out Maureen .

Offline tanya_cats

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2015, 02:42:51 AM »
Oh you dirty old skank! "His cock is mine!" I seethe, aching from your attack on my womanhood...I grab hold of your hair & pull your head down hard, as I rip out another handful out of your cxnt bush with my other hand!
The bitch is back & ready to cat!

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2015, 03:03:39 AM »
Maureen will win this for sure.
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2015, 03:07:09 AM »
Tanya_cats is a hottie, but I have to vote for that gorgeous redhead mauler Maureen.