News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

tanya_cats vs mauler maureen 2 Woman fighting for 1 cock

• 51 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: tanya_cats vs mauler maureen 2 Woman fighting for 1 cock
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 03:12:07 AM »
You dumb blonde Bimbo. I glance down to my crotchless panties and see a bald patch in my black pussy. "You Whore" I shout. I wriggle out of my undies till they plunge to my ankle, leaving my body naked for Snegovik to inspect. I can see him stroking his flag pole as he relishes watching the two of us in a woman on woman struggle for the ultimate fuck.

My right hand grips the material of Tanya's tiny thong and I rip it from her body, leaving her naked to the world. As I had suspected, Tanya is as bald as the day she was born. To me she looks like a little girl, not a full grown woman. Not being deterred by the lack of blonde bush to grab, I manage to get a solid grip on her left cxntlip and begin leading Tanya around the room by it. I pull her so close to Snegovik that he could reach out and touch us. He's getting more excited the more I yank on Tanya's labia. Surely he will be at his peak when I finish Tanya off.  

Offline tanya_cats

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 03:21:39 AM »
I scream as you yank me around by my shaven cxnt, my hands still pulling on your hair (at both ends) I manage to pull you towards me by your cxnt, digging my sharp thumbnail in your old haggard clit...
The bitch is back & ready to cat!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2015, 05:45:29 PM »
Tanya is already overwhelmed and Maureen isn't even warmed up yet.  Go get her Maureen!  Make this bitch howl at the top of her lungs!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2015, 08:46:07 PM »
I wish to thank all my friends for their support up to this point. I might be behind in votes, but I still plan on giving this blonde scum-sucker a well deserved lesson.

As Tanya rips away at my hair I glance down at the floor and see several tufts of my own pussy hair strewn about. Next, I sneak a peak at Snegovik to see him pounding away at his impressive piece of man-meat, while he watches the catfighting action. He is certainly prepared to satisfy the winner.

I'm feeling a burning sensation between my thighs as this Slut pulls on my twat. I release her cxntlip and start to rake my claws across Tanya's meaty vulva from left to right. This move solicits a painful shriek form Tanya's mouth. I repeat the scratching of Tanya's delicate folds of woman flesh several more times. I suddenly drop to my knees with my face directly facing Tanya's bald cxnt. I roughly separate her lips and grab hold of her protruding pink clitoris. She has a good sized one, and I begin twisting and pulling on that sensitive pink membrane as hard as I possibly can.    

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 08:57:46 PM »
So hot!!! Get her Maureen!

Offline tanya_cats

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2015, 12:09:26 AM »
I let out a loud scream as you rake my most intimate parts, seeing you on your knees in fronts of me, I drag my long sharp claws down the side of your face "You're not going to get his cock, Bitch!" I seethe through gritted teeth, squinting my eyes...

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2015, 06:39:16 AM »
I feel a stinging sensation on my left cheek. I do believe this Slut's nails have drawn blood. I immediately see red ! With my face only inches from Tanya's womanhood, I release her clit, and begin to clamp my teeth down on it. With my teeth firmly embedded on her sex organ, I start to gnaw away at it like a dog with a new bone. I'll do whatever it takes to get that prized cock inside of me, and only me.

Offline tanya_cats

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2015, 02:40:55 PM »
Oh God! I scream in pain as you bite down hard on my womanhood, really losing my temper now as I ball my fists & swing several hard punches to each side of your ugly cxnt face, left to right, hitting your head hard "Get off my clit bitch!"...

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2015, 04:38:44 PM »
That massive cock will be mine, Bitch ! I continue munching away on your little clitty like it's made of chewing gum. Your desperate punches are reigning down on my head, but luckily they are only glancing blows. I now jam 3 fingers from my right hand into your gaping wide pink gash. I'm now inside you, letting my claws probe around your tender vaginal walls. Now I have the upper hand.

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2015, 06:45:13 PM »
Both girls are hot, such sexual pleasure with my cock to satisfy both, but the fight is in full swing. just have to wait

Offline Toma

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2015, 12:25:09 AM »

old bitch mauler maureen lose! it's time to teach her a good lesson!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2015, 05:14:28 AM »
Come on Tanya. Don't hide from me now that I'm starting to finally cum-from-behind. I've got you just where I want you. Now I'm going to turn you inside out, you scum-sucking little Whore. You may as well forget about having any vaginal sex for a while. I'm glad to see you sweating for the 1st time.................it's a good time for you to be afraid. I now plunge my entire right hand into Tanya's well-used womanhood. I hope your medical insurance is paid up. Tanya, your fucking uterus is about to be extricated, you Bitch.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 05:41:38 AM by mauler maureen »

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2015, 05:48:16 AM »
Maureen begins dominating Tanya in her element, in which she is a veteran.  Mareen loves to fight for cock, knowing how turned on her lovers always are to see her catfighting another woman for all rights to his dick! The Russian instigated the catfight and Maureen for one finds it complementing. Now, she turns up the heat on this blonde who has given her a tough fight. Get her Maureen!  Teach her this is YOUR show, sexy!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline tanya_cats

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2015, 05:59:33 AM »
I'm sorry everyone, but it seems that Maureen is one of those despicable Superwomen, who refuses to keep things realistic in a detailed fight, so I won't be commenting anymore until the poll is finished.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2015, 06:03:57 AM »
You must admit girls, it certainly is a cock worth fighting for. Now, I'm totally unfamiliar with this Tanya Bitch, but she'll know who I am by the time this "catfight for cock" is over with.

This is so totally unfair it is beyond stating.  tanya has no chance at all against Maureen.  Poor tanya has absolutely NO idea what she has gotten herself in for.  Give her the full "Cavalier Treatment" Maureen.  

I know for  fact that Maureen is in a REALLY bad mood and horny too, so it gets dirty early and over all too soon.