News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

tanya_cats vs mauler maureen 2 Woman fighting for 1 cock

• 51 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: tanya_cats vs mauler maureen 2 Woman fighting for 1 cock
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2015, 06:14:20 AM »
I'm sorry everyone, but it seems that Maureen is one of those despicable Superwomen, who refuses to keep things realistic in a detailed fight, so I won't be commenting anymore until the poll is finished.
You didn't have much to say to begin with, Slut.

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2015, 08:35:37 PM »
The fight will be over soon, still hope that I fuck two chicks  ;D

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2015, 09:24:40 PM »
ohhh mauler maurren not winning according to poll results. thats an exemption normally. and she hasn t commented so far. stunning;-)
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 09:37:56 PM »
Perhaps Tanya didn't notice..........this happens to be a catfight for a man. If a woman wants that man's cock bad enough, she will do anything to win. Including, ruining her opponents sex life. What did you expect when you agreed to catfight someone called "mauler maureen"? After all, It's a cyber poll fight and, excuse me, but I didn't see any rules posted for this woman to woman confrontation. I guess, if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen....................which Tanya chose to do. But, I think she abandoned the fight because she saw that the tide was beginning to turn.

Offline tanya_cats

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2015, 03:47:09 AM »
Normally I'd commiserate the loser, but I hate Super Women, so I'm happy to watch you wither in defeat...as I take my prize :)
The bitch is back & ready to cat!

Offline Snegovik

• God Member
  • I m
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2015, 12:15:29 PM »
Normally I'd commiserate the loser, but I hate Super Women, so I'm happy to watch you wither in defeat...as I take my prize :)
Finally something I can put to use all its power. Tanya, I'll fuck you very hard, because too excited by your fights

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »
Snegovik. I feel sorry for you that I lost to Tanya. I would have taken you to another world with my pussy. I have the kind of vagina that will reach out, grasp your huge cock and pull it into my sopping wet hole. Then I would work your massive man-stick with my vaginal muscles, tightening my walls around the entire shaft, and draining it of every last droplet of your precious hot semen. I hope you have fun with Tanya.