News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Craigslist Fight.

• 27 Replies

Offline Steve5419

Craigslist Fight.
« on: March 27, 2015, 02:09:32 AM »
Hey everyone.  This is my first attempt at a story so please be easy on me.  Suggestions are greatly appreciated as long as they are constructive.

Craigslist Catfight
-Casual Encounters W4W
     Hi there ladies.  I am in town on business for a few days and I am looking for another woman to come to my room and have a catfight with me....

That's how Katie's ad started.  She had always been turned on when she was in catfights, and she hadn't been in a fight in a while.  She was in Dayton on business so she figured she could get away with having it out without her husband, or anyone else she knows finding out.  At 29 years old she was an accomplished account rep that was perfectly happy in her current life.  A husband and 2 kids at home, good job, and lots of friends.  She needed this though.  Her 36C chest fit nicely in her red tank top.  She chose not to wear a bra because it would constrict her movements.  She had on blue cotton panties and a pair of white cotton shorts stopping just about the bottom of her butt cheeks.  Katie had her red hair loose just as agreed.  She waited nervously as she checked her email again to make sure she wasn't going to cancel.  With a sigh of relief there were no new emails.  She sat on the bed drinking her wine...and waiting.

Heather pulled into the hotel parking lot.  She was nervous as she stepped out of her car.  She had replied to the ad she saw not really knowing if it was real or not.  They exchanged a few emails before advancing to messenger.  After talking for about an hour that afternoon they exchanged phone numbers.  Heather was very cautious about the entire situation.  It was Craigslist after all.  She felt a huge relief, and a warm tingling of excitement when a female's voice was on the other end of the phone.  They chatted on the phone for about an hour before Katie had to return to work.  They agreed on what would go down in the hotel room.  They also agreed on attire as well as rules.  Heather had her 38c's were in her favorite yellow tank top, she chose not to wear a bra because in their discussion Katie mentioned that she didn't like wearing them in fights.  Her ample ass was in a pair of white cotton shorts with a pair of cheap sandals on.  As Heather made her way into the hotel she thought about her fiancée and their young kid.  Heather was a 26 year old stay at home mom who had been engaged to her boyfriend for 3 months.  Thankfully he was at work all night, and the kid was staying at grandmas.  Heather walked through the lobby of the hotel briskly.  Her stomach turned as she rode the elevator to the 7th floor.  It finally set in what she was there for.  This was the first time she had been in a catfight that was planned out so well.  All her previous fights had been bar fights or the typical high school fights.  She reached the 7th floor and the door opened.  Heather stepped out and walked towards the room number Katie gave her.  She stood in front of the door and swallowed hard.  Here we go...

Katie was nervous while she waited.  She couldn't focus on the TV show she was watching and the wine wasn't helping.  She paced the floor barefoot waiting for her new found friend to arrive.  She had made sure the room was clear of anything that they could seriously hurt themselves with minus the typical furniture.  Then she heard it.  A soft knocking at the door.  He stomach dropped with excitement.  She slowly walked to the door and peered out to see her new blonde friend.  She opened the door and Heather smiled.  She walked into the room and set her purse and sandals by the door.  Heather Turned to face Katie and they stared at each other.  Both very nervous they admired the other woman.  Katie released the door and it slowly swung shut.  They heard the click and hands flew into each others hair.

The two women began a hair pulling match in the doorway pushing each other back and forth against the walls by the door.  They flew close together and their tits came into contact each time they hit the wall.  Heather finally got up the strength to hold Katie against the door to the room as their tits pancaked together.  Katie struggled against the wall as hard as she could, but at this moment Heather was the stronger of the two.  They continued pulling hair against the door foreheads pressed together and staring into each others eyes.  Katie finally got her right leg up and pushed hard away from the door.  The women fell to the ground.  Undeterred Heather used the momentum to start a catball as the women rolled around on the floor.  Their legs intertwined they wrestled on the floor of the hotel room trying to gain an advantage.  Bare legs tangle as the women roll to one wall then roll the other way to the bed.  The battling women finally release one hand from the others hair and start trading body slaps as the roll continues. 

This time Katie gains the upper hand and winds up on top of Heather.  Katie pressed her body full into Heather to hold her down.  Both women breathing heavily they struggled on the ground tit to tit.  One hand in the others hair while the other slaps at the others sides and back.  Katie grabs Heathers loose hand and pushes it into the ground.  Heather releases her grip on Katie's hair and pulls Katie's other arm to the side.  Katie's full weight falls on top of Heather pressing their breasts fully onto each other.  Both women breathing heavy look at each other and smile. 

Katie:  Wow this is exactly how I wanted it to happen.

Both women giggle but not releasing their holds on each other. 

Heather:  I have to say this has been one hell fight so far. 

Katie:  Keep going?

Heather:  Let's do it. 

Heather pushes Katie off and they stand facing each other once again.  The rivals circle each other with their hands at the ready.  Katie makes the first move and lands a slap to Heather's face.  Heather just as quickly returns the favor.  The friendly rivals continue to circle each other.  They trade a few more slaps before Heather makes the next move tackling Katie onto the couch.  The women struggle against each other on the couch.  Katie's tank starts to ride up revealing her sooth stomach.  Once again Katie instinctively wraps her leg around Heather's as they struggle against each other.  Katie Pushes Heather off the couch onto the floor.  However Heather has a hold of her Tank top and RRIIIIPPPP!!!  Katie stands looking down at Heather bare breasted.  Smiling Katie removes what is left of the Tank from her body.  Heather looks up at her new found rival and admires her beautiful breasts.  Heather rises up to her feet to look her in the eyes. 

Heather:  I guess it's only fair if I remove mine as well?

Katie:  It would make the fight more even and more interesting...

Heather removes her tank to reveal her own set of large breasts.  Immediately they lock hands and push each other around.  This time Katie trips Heather and they fall onto the armchair mashing their naked tits together.  They struggle in the chair with their tits mashing together.  Heather lifts her leg and the women lock crotches.  Both ladies release a small moan as they struggle in the chair naked breast to naked breast, and their pussies only separated by the fabric in their cotton shorts.  They push, slap, and pull hair in the chair until it flips over backwards sending the battling friends to the floor.  Heather makes another move to gain the advantage, but Katie is a bit quicker to move.  Heather lands on the floor flat on her stomach and Katie jumps on her back.  She holds her rival down and pulls her hair.  Heather screams as she tries to roll over, but Katie doesn't budge.  Katie realizing she has Heather at her mercy and reaches behind her and reaches under her shorts and yanks up on her thong.  Between the hard hair pull and the wedgie Heather doesn't know how much more she can take.  Heather struggles underneath Katie trying as hard as she can to buck her off, but it's just not happening. 

Heather:  OK OK you win you win!!!

Katie smiles and give her ass a slap before standing up.  Heather rolls over spent and catching her breath.  Katie offers her hand to Heather and helps her to her feet. 

Katie:  OMG thank you so much for responding to that ad.  This is exactly what I've needed for a while.  Would you like some wine?

Heather:  Please (still catching her breath).  I'm glad I responded too.  Although I'm not going to lie I wasn't really expecting a topless fight.

Katie:  Honestly neither was I, but it was a lot of fun wasn't it?

Heather:  Why yes it was.  Maybe after a few glasses of wine we can have a second round? 

Katie:  I'm game if you are.  I do have an idea though...

Heather:  And what's that?

Katie:  Well since we are both already topless...Why don't we just strip down to our panties and catfight in just our panties?

Heather stares in shock at this suggestion.  She considers this for a quick moment before...

Heather:  What the hell it's pretty much already what we've been doing anyways. 

Katie:  Well then cheers!! 

...To Be Continued.....

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Craigslist Fight.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 03:22:08 AM »
Fantastic.  So much more realistic than most things written here.  I can't wait to read the next part.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 03:34:15 AM »
Uniquely believable.

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 03:36:06 AM »
Thanks.  I'm going for a more realistic style.  I know that there's that natural cattiness between women, but I also know a few women that just like the erotic feelings they get when they are in battle with another woman.  

Offline joey

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 06:56:45 AM »
The start to a great story, looking forward to much more. Thank you

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 09:17:30 AM »
Very nice.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline bulithead

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 12:10:03 AM »
Love this, completely brilliant

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 02:19:08 AM »
Ahhhhhh!!!!

Want round two.

D

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 03:15:27 AM »
Great story Steve.  I think it's a great concept.

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 11:50:30 AM »
Awesome start, looking forward to round 2

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 01:44:46 AM »
Round 2 is coming folks don't worry lol

viciousvicky

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 05:31:39 AM »
Very good story Steve. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:32:51 AM by viciousvicky »

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 05:34:52 AM »
Just a little teaser..

Craigslist Fight Part 1 1/2...

The women sat on the bed each on their second glass of wine discussing the events that just took place.  Katie and Heather both remained topless from their previous encounter.  The women still had their shorts on for the time being.  They talked to each other as if they had been best friends for years.  They talked about their jobs, their families, and of course fights they had previously been in.

Heather:  So tell me about your first actual catfight.

Katie:  (giggles) Oh wow that was a long time ago.  I was 16 when it first happened.  It was at my friends birthday party.  She had a pool party so we were all in our suits swimming, and gossiping and the normal party stuff.  Well this one girl, I think he name was Jessie, started telling another girl I was making moves on her man.  Obviously Jessie and I got into it when next thing I know we were in the grass, hands in each others hair, and rolling around in our bikinis. 

Heather:  Wow that sounds like it was fun to watch haha.

Katie:  It probably was.  They let us go at it for about 5 minutes before they broke us up.  We had it out a few more times at school, and around town. 

Heather:  Holy crap you two really didn't like each other did you?

Katie:  It was a nice long rivalry.  Needless to say if she was here it would not have been such a pleasant fight.  (laughs)  Your turn. 

Heather:  Actually it was a few years ago when I was 20.  You're going to laugh at this but it was at my best friends wedding with another bridesmaid. 

Katie:  Dare I ask...

Heather:  (both women are laughing as a third glass of wine is poured)  We didn't even know each other.  It was quite literally an instant dislike.  It finally broke down at the reception.  We both got there late, I really don't remember why I was late, but we pulled into the reception hall at the same time.  We got out of our cars and just stared at each other.  I knew immediately that given the chance we were going to get into it.  Then I walked into the hall with her behind me.  I took a right and went into the bathroom, and to my surprise and delight she followed me in.  We were standing there in our dresses just staring. 

Katie:  Wow that sounds like it was intense. 

Heather:  It was.  All she said was "Do you want to do this?"  I walked past and locked the door.  We traded slaps, and there we were rolling on the floor.  Our skirts rode up, straps got ripped, and by the time it was over we were both topless and had bloody lips haha. 

Katie:  That's pretty hot honestly. 

The women continued discussing fights from years past while drinking their wine.  Katie revealed how she had been in several pre arranged fights such as the one they had just been in.  However it was the first time she had ever placed an ad on Craigslist looking for an opponent.  Katie had fought in bikinis, bra and panties, Halloween costumes, and to Heather's surprise Katie had also been in a few naked catfights.  Heather was definitely intrigued by this.

Heather told a few of her own stories as well.  She had never fought another woman naked, but she had been in a few topless fights in her life.  She told a story of how she was riding in the car with her bf when they got into a fender bender with another car.  The other driver had gotten out of his car angry and started arguing with her bf at the time.  The argument ended up with the guys fighting while she and the other drivers gf had their own fight in the grass as cars passed by. 

Both women couldn't figure out the reason, but they were both getting turned on by each other's stories.  Could it be the wine, the stories, or maybe sharing fight stories with each other had gotten them going again.  After their third glass of wine each they were both ready.  The women both removed their shorts as agreed upon and stood their in just their cotton panties.  Katie had on a very nice pair of pale blue bikini briefs while Heather wore her favorite purple ones.  The women once again admired each other's attributes including ample breasts, and beautiful asses.  They walked up to each other and immediately went for each other's hair.  Once again a loud SMACK could be heard as their large breasts slammed together, and their belly's fought against each other as they fell onto the bed....

Once again To Be Continued....

Offline joey

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 08:21:12 AM »
Nice, please tell more of their early stories, hoping for a good long fight.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2015, 11:20:01 PM »
Still looking for more.  Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!

D