News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

In-Character Sexfight/Titfight: Kimmy Schmidt vs. The AT&T Girl

• 15 Replies

Offline driverlee

Two hot TV brunettes battling in-character.

Kimmy Schmidt (portrayed by Ellie Kemper) enters an AT&T store, but accidentally breaks a display phone and gets into an argument with their spokeswoman, Lily (portrayed by Milana Vayntrub). At first, the two girls simply exchange heated words. As their tempers rise, the usually innocent and perky Kimmy steps nose-to-nose with Lily, bumping the other girl's chest with her own. Lily returns the bump, exhaling at the surprising force of their boobs bouncing together. The bumping eventually escalates into a full scale titfight between the two girls. They knock over displays and spill products and papers as they struggle and scream, stumbling together around the empty store and slamming together, jockying for position, grinding their nipples together, and pinning each other against different walls.

After a while, Lily's hand finds Kimmy's hair and pulls it hard. Kimmy responds by grabbing Lily's hair and pulling her towards herself. They end up nose to nose, and Lily tries to bite Kimmy on the cheek. Kimmy sees it coming and turns her head, catching Lily's mouth with her own. The girls' eyes widen in surprise for a moment as their lips plant together. At the same time, they begin aggressively open-mouthed kissing, tongues tangling and teeth biting at each others' lips. Their bodies begin to grind tightly together as the struggles develops into a fierce sexfight.

Who wins?

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: In-Character Sexfight/Titfight: Kimmy Schmidt vs. The AT&T Girl
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 09:56:29 PM »
lily wins
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 10:43:27 PM »
Lily with ease.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 01:02:36 AM »
Lily would definitely crush Kimmy's boobs.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 03:27:02 AM »
"I'm afraid you're going to have to pay for that."

Startled, Kimmy Schmidt dropped the broken iPhone from her hands, which she had knocked to the ground previously upon entering the store. She looked up to see the store manager standing above her, arms crossed with a consistent smile across her lips. Kimmy couldn't help openly staring at the woman's bustline, which was a size bigger than her own. Wearing a tight blue collar shirt that was a size too small, at 32C, Lily Adams definitely had quite the rack on her for such a short woman. The first few buttons were undone as well, revealing an impressive line of cleavage which attracted Kimmy's eyes. Her name tag was attached to the top of her chest, which gave customers yet another reason to gawk at her assets.

"I-It was an accident." Kimmy insisted, standing to her feet as she handed the destroyed phone to the brunette.

Lily took the phone, and allowed her eyes to wander down Kimmy's body. Her hemline was pulled down, exposing a decent amount of cleavage for her 32B breasts. The modest pair pushed her top forward, which was tightly fit around her torso. Lily grinned to herself. She was a cup bigger than the redhead, and pushed out her own chest more so Kimmy would also take notice. She enjoyed having superiority over women, and knew that her buxom figure easily made up for her lack of height, which she always hated. The New Yorker blushed red as she noticed the size difference between the two, as she looked down at her second-rate chest with undisguised envy.

"Even still, I have to insist." Lily explained, pocketing the phone in her jeans pocket.

"I'm not paying for a thing," Kim stated firmly, her voice raising considerably so nearby shoppers caught an earful. She placed her hands on her hips, shaking the hair out of her eyes as she stared down the shorter AT&T girl with a confident gaze.

Lily chuckled silently, crossing her arms over her chest as she took a step closer. Kim's confidence wavered slightly as the busty brunette approached her, but she managed to stand her ground as the two women now stood a few inches apart.

"It's not your decision," Lily told her with a haughty grin, knowing she was perfectly in the right. "Now, that'll be $299." She emphasized each number separately, staring up at the redhead as she waited for her next move.

"I think you better keep walking, bitch," Kimmy warned, bumping her cute tits into Lily's bigger pair with enough force to send the brunette a few steps backwards.

"Ugh... Oh, so we're doing this?" Lily asked as her grin grew wider, as she instantly recovered from the blow.

Arching her back and taking a deep breath, Lily returned the bump in full, sending her C cups slamming into Kimmy's chest with incredible force. Kim gasped in surprise, not expecting such power from the 5'3" employee, as she stumbled a bit further back. Lily also groaned upon the impact, her hand coming up against her chest as she felt the air knocked out of her. Both pairs were firm for their sizes, as the two women were still in their prime. Lily smiled, knowing she had hurt the redhead where it counted, and knew that Kimmy was now doubting challenging the busty tech expert in this certain area. She unfastened an extra button, displaying even more of her generous cleavage as Kimmy's eyes were tempted into staring.

"Like the view, huh?" Lily asked, expanding her tits outwards as she was met with whistles and applause from the crowd gathering around them, "I have that effect on men, not to mention jealous women like you."

"Please!" Kimmy laughed, pulling her plunging neckline down further still to expose the top of her pink bra to the onlookers, "Yours aren't much bigger."

"Oh? Are they not?" Lily wondered. She stared up at the ceiling as she pretended to ponder the statement. As she did, she wiggled her hips as her beautiful breasts swayed back and forth. They bounced with each little movement, letting gravity control their path. Kimmy then noticed that the shapely girl was not wearing any bra, as shown by her rapidly hardening nipples through the fabric of her top. If it wasn't clear before, it was no doubt now that the brunette definitely had the size advantage on Kimmy.

"You slut!" Kimmy gasped as Lily's rack stopped bouncing.

The shorter girl grinned, taking a step forward and pulling them both into a tight embrace. She was strong, Kim thought to herself, as she was pulled forward with very little effort on Lily's part. Both sets of tits collided with an audible smack, and fought for supremacy. The girls each arched their backs for added leverage, groaning as their bodies mashed together.

"Let's see if you're right, then!" Lily challenged.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 04:32:21 AM by jsmith95 »

Offline driverlee

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 07:46:14 AM »
This is terrific! So awesomely written. You absolutely must go on to do the rest.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to pay for that."

Startled, Kimmy Schmidt dropped the broken iPhone from her hands, which she had knocked to the ground previously upon entering the store. She looked up to see the store manager standing above her, arms crossed with a consistent smile across her lips. Kimmy couldn't help openly staring at the woman's bustline, which was a size bigger than her own. Wearing a tight blue collar shirt that was a size too small, at 32C, Lily Adams definitely had quite the rack on her for such a short woman. The first few buttons were undone as well, revealing an impressive line of cleavage which attracted Kimmy's eyes. Her name tag was attached to the top of her chest, which gave customers yet another reason to gawk at her assets.

"I-It was an accident." Kimmy insisted, standing to her feet as she handed the destroyed phone to the brunette.

Lily took the phone, and allowed her eyes to wander down Kimmy's body. Her hemline was pulled down, exposing a decent amount of cleavage for her 32B breasts. The modest pair pushed her top forward, which was tightly fit around her torso. Lily grinned to herself. She was a cup bigger than the redhead, and pushed out her own chest more so Kimmy would also take notice. She enjoyed having superiority over women, and knew that her buxom figure easily made up for her lack of height, which she always hated. The New Yorker blushed red as she noticed the size difference between the two, as she looked down at her second-rate chest with undisguised envy.

"Even still, I have to insist." Lily explained, pocketing the phone in her jeans pocket.

"I'm not paying for a thing," Kim stated firmly, her voice raising considerably so nearby shoppers caught an earful. She placed her hands on her hips, shaking the hair out of her eyes as she stared down the shorter AT&T girl with a confident gaze.

Lily chuckled silently, crossing her arms over her chest as she took a step closer. Kim's confidence wavered slightly as the busty brunette approached her, but she managed to stand her ground as the two women now stood a few inches apart.

"It's not your decision," Lily told her with a haughty grin, knowing she was perfectly in the right. "Now, that'll be $299." She emphasized each number separately, staring up at the redhead as she waited for her next move.

"I think you better keep walking, bitch," Kimmy warned, bumping her cute tits into Lily's bigger pair with enough force to send the brunette a few steps backwards.

"Ugh... Oh, so we're doing this?" Lily asked as her grin grew wider, as she instantly recovered from the blow.

Arching her back and taking a deep breath, Lily returned the bump in full, sending her C cups slamming into Kimmy's chest with incredible force. Kim gasped in surprise, not expecting such power from the 5'3" employee, as she stumbled a bit further back. Lily also groaned upon the impact, her hand coming up against her chest as she felt the air knocked out of her. Both pairs were firm for their sizes, as the two women were still in their prime. Lily smiled, knowing she had hurt the redhead where it counted, and knew that Kimmy was now doubting challenging the busty tech expert in this certain area. She unfastened an extra button, displaying even more of her generous cleavage as Kimmy's eyes were tempted into staring.

"Like the view, huh?" Lily asked, expanding her tits outwards as she was met with whistles and applause from the crowd gathering around them, "I have that effect on men, not to mention jealous women like you."

"Please!" Kimmy laughed, pulling her plunging neckline down further still to expose the top of her pink bra to the onlookers, "Yours aren't much bigger."

"Oh? Are they not?" Lily wondered. She stared up at the ceiling as she pretended to ponder the statement. As she did, she wiggled her hips as her beautiful breasts swayed back and forth. They bounced with each little movement, letting gravity control their path. Kimmy then noticed that the shapely girl was not wearing any bra, as shown by her rapidly hardening nipples through the fabric of her top. If it wasn't clear before, it was no doubt now that the brunette definitely had the size advantage on Kimmy.

"You slut!" Kimmy gasped as Lily's rack stopped bouncing.

The shorter girl grinned, taking a step forward and pulling them both into a tight embrace. She was strong, Kim thought to herself, as she was pulled forward with very little effort on Lily's part. Both sets of tits collided with an audible smack, and fought for supremacy. The girls each arched their backs for added leverage, groaning as their bodies mashed together.

"Let's see if you're right, then!" Lily challenged.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 09:59:35 PM »
It was just a little thing but I'm glad you like it!

I'll write the rest soon then ;)

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 03:34:22 AM »
"Ugh!" Kimmy grunted as she felt her tits being bullied by Lily's C cups. She was locked into a tight bearhug with the AT&T girl, who was using her bigger bust to flatten Kimmy's cute boobs.

"What's wrong? Miss Tiny Tits can't take the pressure?" Lily mocked, squeezing tighter and eliciting another gasp from the redhead.

"Ha... you'll never crush my tits." Kimmy gloated.
"Wanna bet?" Lily responded.

As if on cue, Kimmy let out a low moan as her boobs were suddenly being pushed inward. With gritted teeth now, Lily upped her strength as she puffed her boobs outwards into a defenseless Kimmy. Her grapefruits quickly enveloped the redhead's smaller oranges as Kimmy threw her head back in distress. She could barely see her tits as they were being overpowered by Lily's stronger pair, quickly pinned flat against her chest by the beautiful breasts of the tech girl. Lily flashed Kimmy a bitchy grin as she continued to hold the girl tight, looking down at both breasts to admire her good work.

"Nooo..." Kimmy wailed, "I... won't... lose...!" With a sudden burst of strength, she took a deep breath and arched her back, much to Lily's surprise who thought she had knocked all the fight out of her flattened opponent. Now it was Lily's turn to moan in pain as, slowly but surely, her proud boobs were being pushed backwards by Kimmy's chest. Kimmy pushed her tits out with all she had, forcing Lily's rack back to even.

"Wow, those little bumps have some power," Lily huffed. She flexed her chest out with a grunt, 'But they're still just B cups." Kimmy groaned as her boobs were suddenly stopped dead in their tracks, despite the exertion she was using to push against Lily's boobs. Lily arched her back as far as she could, slamming into Kimmy's with incredible force. The thrust was so much, that one of Lily's shirt buttons were popped right off by her boob power! The audience cheered as both girls fell to the floor, with Lily on top.

SMACK

One of the girls groaned loudly upon hitting the floor, and after a few seconds they realized which one. Lily's tits slammed down onto Kimmy's, causing the redhead to lose her breath as she felt like a brick wall had crushed her petite breasts.

"You're mine!" Lily bragged, watching Kimmy's face contort with pain as she felt her assets mashed flat. Lily's boobs instantly caved in Kimmy's with a thud, as the latter girl's boobs quickly redden from the strike.

"Ugh!!! My tits! Please-- you're crushing them!"

"Well, there's nothing to crush now, is there?"

Lily was right. Her breasts maintained their full, glorious shape while Kimmy's were hidden underneath the stronger C cups, flattened into pancakes by the AT&T bitch. Lily stays on top of her while Kimmy's squirms underneath, attempting to knock off the bustier girl who is completely destroying her modest breasts. She beats her fists against Lily's firm backside, surprised when they barely make a dent against her thick ass. Try as she may, she can't budge the stocky 5'3" brunette an inch. Watching her struggle underneath her fills Lily with a feeling of arousal. She feels her long nipples beginning to harden, extending further out as she moans with a strange sense of pleasure.

"Ow!" moans the redhead as she suddenly feels Lily's growing nipples.

"You asked for this, little girl," Lily teased.

The brunette's stiff spikes happened to line up with Kimmy's own, and were easily dominating the smaller pair as they grew. Kimmy's own nipples were also as hard as granite, but they were easily pushed back into her flesh by Lily's diamonds without so much as a struggle on the latter's part. In fact, she hadn't even felt Kimmy's nips until the redhead screamed. Her nipples were engulfed by the thicker pair, and soon her perky tits were flat as a board underneath Lily's globes. In a few seconds, Kimmy fell unconscious, unable to handle the pain anymore. The brunette stood up, taking one last look at the beaten breasts of her sleeping opponent. She massaged her own breasts and gave them a tight squeeze, before turning and leaving the crowd to attend to the flat-chested Kimmy.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 04:37:40 AM by jsmith95 »

Offline driverlee

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 04:10:07 AM »
Accidentally hit post while I was writing my story and don't know how to delete it. :/ It'll be out soon, though!

Haha sweet, looking forward to it!

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 04:30:05 AM »
Constantly refreshing, as we speak.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 04:38:02 AM »
There we go! Take a look. :)

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 04:59:44 AM »
Nice, nice. :) What about the sexfight part of the battle, though?

Offline Krista

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2015, 05:00:34 AM »
As much as I hate Lily and would like to see her lose, I don't see her losing this one.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2015, 03:18:58 PM »
Nice little fight story.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2015, 05:47:56 PM »
I have to say I too imagined "Lily" in a few customer catfights, she has that sweet innocent but is probably a tiger underneath! I see Lily destroying Kimmy. Great match-up!
Wrdwvr