News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

3rd Annual bunny tail lingerie catfight poll

• 12 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
3rd Annual bunny tail lingerie catfight poll
« on: March 29, 2015, 01:52:25 AM »
The lovely ladies have slid into their lingerie ... Adding bunny tails, ready to catfight.

Which lady wins the catfight, and basket of goodies for herself??

A few sexy images to put you in the visual ...
Then onto the ladies themselves .. Ladies listed in order they signed up.

LEXIBABE

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: 3rd Annual bunny tail lingerie catfight poll
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 01:54:08 AM »

TESS FIGHTS

CARISSA B

ASSSO.GOOD

TINAWILLKICKYERASS

Ladies feel free to add your own lingerie photo, while poll runs!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 06:01:49 AM »
so I arrive  at  the penthouse..fashionably late....and mingle with  some of the guest...then I am lead to one of the  other rooms to change into my lingerie costume..a cute pink teddy bear   bunny rabbit..complete  with bunny ears
and cotton tail...
after changing  I take one last look in the mirror..although i'm a little nervous about this whole thing...I don't usually get involved in these kind of contest
I only did  on a dare  by a friend...

so I walk back to the main room....looking around.talking to a few friends that have arrived...I see the other girls in their costumes   some I know.a few I don't
all of them look really sexy

taking a glass of champaign  i walk toward the bar  stoping  beside  vikki
to no one's surprise she is stuning   and has attracted  several guest
around her...i move in closer   and overhear the conversation..
that she will win the contest because she has the best ass,,,
that causes me  to giggle ..getting strangled on the champaign
several of the guest come to my aid...but i assure them i am fine
that i just heard  something funny
the prez tramp

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 06:51:02 AM »
I too enter and am a tad self concious as I DO NOT do these things but my fiance has convinced me to try it as a special present for his birthday.  He reminded me that I was a college gymnast and cheerleader and was in good shape...he also noted that as  a teacher I was good at control and tempo and this would be a natural cross-over for me...

When offered a glass of wine I turn it down due to my strong christian convictions...I notice that there is a woman staring at me and eying me up...we make eye contact and she licks her lips and smiles...a chill goes down my spine....

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 06:12:50 AM »
I  notice the blonde girl  at the far end of the bar keep looking at me...well that's understandable
we lock eyes...she must be another girl in the contest...well I it comes to it..i'll rip her bunny tail off ::)
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 04:33:31 AM »
Nice seeing some of the ladies shaking their tails here!!

Lexi, Carissa and Assso.Good ..... Three of the five ladies, making some noise.

I'm glad Assso.Good, was shown how to add her photos. She added in a nice one ...

The ladies fighting for bragging rights ... sexy new lingerie... maybe even an easter basket filled with goodies!

Hope we see more ACTION ... from all the ladies competing!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 10:23:38 PM »
I walk towards the blonde giving me the hairy eyeball.... brushing past tess and tina who seem to be having  sme kind of dissageement..when my attention is retrned to vikki....she steps into the middle of the floor  dowsing herself   with the drink.....at first I thought she was talking about me  when she said  he star  of the show was here

then realize she is talking about herself...ohhh how I would have loved to  throw the water on her
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 01:02:03 PM »
a silence fills the room as vikki strips down  to  her  bra  and  shorts.....some giggles and cheers  when she calls me out....why  wait  for the  judges to vote   the lacey pink teddy bear  costume barely  containing my
32d-26-33 frame     I walk a little closer  looking her over   hands on my hips  maybe we should  have this out now...
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 05:48:02 AM »
vikki is distracted and begins to argue with one of the guest....quiet funny actually
I walk up behind her...taps her right shoulder.....you  may be the star hon..but i'm the super nova...using both hands to shove her hard in the back  .causing vikki  to stumble into the girl she was bitching with....1 down 3 to go..smiling
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 06:05:56 AM »
As we head into the weekend ......

LOOKING like it is LEXIBABE and ASSSO.GOOD putting up the best fights ... Adding the most participation so far.
CARISSA B .... also adding in .... not mixing it up quite as much as the other 2 ladies so far ..... Still hoping to see Tess or Tina shake their tails catfighting here!!

In case I forget.. will say it now. To these sexy lingerie, bunny tailed catfighters... As well as the other lovely ladies looking in... HOPPY Ummm I MEAN HAPPY EASTER ladies!!

Storm

STILL time to vote for, show support your fave lady here!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 01:43:18 PM »
hearing  the two bitches behind me yelling and scuffling....I notie the other three girls  looking at an avon catalog.....I hear a clippity clop  running up behind me    before I an turn around my scalp explodes in pain   the room seems to spin...but no it's me    spinning around...then feeling strands of my hair ripping out  I stumble fallinginto a table   

taking a moment to regain my  balance I see vikki shaking  my hair from her fingers
her smirk I to much to take   ohhh  you bitch it's on  .rushing at her my hands diving into her hair  our bodies bang togeather
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2015, 05:27:15 AM »
YES as we head into EASTER ...

LEXIBABE WINS!!!  GREAT EFFORT by ASSSO.GOOD .... Staying in the fight till the very end.

LOVE how these 2 ladies kept shaking their tails, and catfighting all the way!!

LEXI gets the gold Faberge egg. As well as the large basket filled with goodies.

CONGRATS LEXIBABE!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2015, 05:50:47 AM »
thanks to everyone  that voted for me  and to stormbolt  for setting the poll up

and vikki  if you want to continue on yahoo  you know how to find me ;)
the prez tramp