News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ro16 Titfighting - Charlotte Mckinney vs Kelly Brook

• 7 Replies

Offline Jungigo

Ro16 Titfighting - Charlotte Mckinney vs Kelly Brook
« on: April 01, 2015, 02:57:18 AM »
Original Post: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46542.0.html
Bracket: http://challonge.com/titfight

Poll runs for one day, now you can't see who's leading until the poll ends, story released 2-3 days after the poll ends
EDIT: Renabled "anyone can see results" by accident

Charlotte
{alt}

Kelly Brook
{alt}
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 03:04:26 AM by penus »

Offline psubill

• God Member
Re: Ro16 Titfighting - Charlotte Mckinney vs Kelly Brook
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 01:26:55 PM »
Kelly will overpower Charlotte with her bigger nipples.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 07:38:50 PM »
Kelly's boobs are saggy now so the blonde will win no problem

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 03:14:06 AM »
they don't look saggy to me  ::)

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 10:20:01 AM »
they don't look saggy to me  ::)
Well the push up bra helps 👀

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:28:53 AM »
RESULT - Kelly takes out Charlotte

Story will come out later today or early tomorrow

Offline Jungigo

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 05:29:13 AM »
      "Kelly's 35 already," Charlotte thinks, "Her soft, flabby tits are no match for these firm girls." Charlotte feels her young tits and when she can't find any soft spots, she goes to sleep contented and begins fantasizing her victory against Kelly.

Kelly enters with a racy push-up bra that makes her bulbous breasts spill out from the top and only covers half of her dagger-like nipples. Charlotte wears her birthday suit to flaunt all her curves and she smiles mischievously as she cups her boobs and winks. But after eyeballing Kelly, Charlotte isn't so sure she can win anymore. Her 30G tits looked quite daunting indeed. Still, Charlotte manages a snide comment and says, "Nice push-up bra, Kelly! I can barely notice the sag." "My dear Ms. Smalltits," Kelly replies, "You may be skilled but you can't win if you have nothing to do the heavy lifting with." "Try me, bitch!" Charlotte retorts.

Kelly smiles slyly and unclasps her bra strap. She lets the thin material fall to the ground and she squeezes her massive tits. Not willing to be outdone, Charlotte removes her birthday suit and stands so close to Kelly that their nipples are touching. With no warning, Charlotte suddenly grabs Kelly's waist and forces the brunette's rack into her own firmer pair. Taken by surprise, Kelly wails as her soft tits are rapidly losing ground against the blonde's own set. Charlotte grins and bends forward, stretching her arms out for balance. Her tits are thrusted forwards with this motion and quickly flatten Kelly's. Much to her shock, Kelly digs her toes into the ground and meets the blow head-on. Kelly moans as her bulging breasts are almost inverted into craters from Charlotte's powerful blow but grits her teeth and pushes forward. Charlotte stares in disbelief as Kelly's breasts rebound and eclipse her's. No matter how hard Charlotte struggles, her tits are just no match as the brunette forces her smaller opponent into the corner. Kelly rears back and gives Charlotte a titanic tit-slap. Charlotte's firm DDs jiggle and vibrate for a long time and both ladies watch as Charlotte's once firm rack starts to droop and sag. "So who has saggy naggys now?" Kelly teases. Charlotte opens her mouth but is cut off by a malicious breast-bump from Kelly. Charlotte lets out a strangled gasp as her mega melons are completely hidden from view by Kelly's mushrooming mammaries.
        "MY WONDERFUL BREASTS" Charlotte screams as her mind is plunged into oblivion by the burning pain in her tits. "Say it," Kelly commands, "Say I'm the better woman and I have the better tits and I'll let you go." "You have the better tits and you're the better woman," Charlotte mutters groggily. As she finishes her sentence Kelly knocks her over with her powerful rack and slams both her hooters into Charlotte's burning right tit. "Waahhh?!" Charlotte groans, "You promised!" "Promises mean nothing," Kelly replies conversationally, "To teach you a lesson, I have to PROVE I'm the better woman by demonstrating my power." Kelly begins walking menacingly towards the frightened blonde who backs off meekly. When Charlotte is forced against the wall, Kelly springs forward and slams her tits into Charlotte's battered and bruised rack with such force that both racks are flattened against each other." When Kelly steps back, Charlotte is leaning against the wall, her hand instinctively covering her purple tits. Kelly notices a throbbing pain on her chest and notices that she too has been bruised from her last attack. "You're being too reckless," She chides herself and she closes the distance for the finishing blow.

Charlotte is pretty much out but somewhere, a voice inside her head urges her to fight on and with Kelly standing right on top of her, she springs upward and slams both of her nipples right at the dark purple bruise on Kelly's left tit. Kelly emits a long, banshee-like wail and steps away, clutching her left breast in pain. Now running purely on adrenaline, Charlotte drills both her nipples into the soft titflesh right below Kelly nipples. Kelly screams again and falls back even further. Knowing she can't give Kelly the time to recover, Charlotte bumps her tits into the same bruise on Kelly's left tit again. Kelly's wail is hideous. Kelly keeps pacing backwards until she suddenly hits the wall. She whimpers in fear as she braces herself for Charlotte's next attack. Kelly aims for the same even more bruised titflesh again but Kelly sidesteps and her nipples slam straight into the wall. Charlotte screams and turns to face the brunette - just in time for a powerful titslap that causes her breasts to shake uncontrollably. With Charlotte now against the wall. Kelly presses her breasts into Charlotte even harder and slowly, the blonde's struggles subside and she crumples to the floor, unconscious. Kelly smiles, her next match against Kim should be a cakewalk; this tournament is her's for the taking.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 06:53:20 AM »
Good work!  I was hoping Charlotte to win, being the "it" girl.  I guess it wasn't in the cards.  Kelly's G cups were too much for Charlotte.  Age didn't seem to matter all that much.  Kelly will fight Kim next.  My money's on Kelly crushing Kim.  The British girls are tough to beat.  My money's on Billie to take the tournament.