News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Winner Story for the Wrdwvr Hand's-on Titfight Series- 1st Fight- Joan VS Jen

• 1 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
This is the first short story featuring the winner from the Wrdwvr Hand's-on Titfight Series- 1st Fight
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46590.15.html- Wrdwvr Hand's-on Titfight Series

Combatants:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=35302 Joan1982-Winner
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=35587 BoobBully -Jen-Loser

Both ladies stood across from each other, chest’s straining against the constraints of the tops they wore, Joan’s 38G’s  and Jens equally impressive set soon freed as they slowly removed their tops, followed by their bra’s and Jen looked over at me and said, “I am going to destroy this amateur AJ, I can’t believe you thought she would be a match for my girls!” Joan shot back. “Bitch, I told you before, I am going to squeeze your tits to mush!”  Both knew the agreed upon rules, no punching, only squeezing and twisting of tits, the fight starts and goes on until one participant can no longer continue. Rules could be changed, but only with the agreement of both parties involved. You were allowed only one warning, the second meant forfeiture of the fight.

With just a short whistle blow, the first fight of the series was on! Jen went for a frontal hold, digging her fingers into each breast with her palms covering the nipples and fingers digging in deeply from above them.  Joan reached out and sank her fingers into the sides of each boob, her thumbs digging deeply into the titflesh just to the side of each areola, and started twisting them like doorknobs! Each ladies bodies reacted subtly at first to the assaults from the others powerful fingers. Both seemed to have secured powerful holds with fingers sinking in deeply and it must have been painful but each one’s face showed nothing, yet.  The first few moments of the battle went back and forth until Jen’s back stiffened visibly and Joan saw her opening, quickly changing her hold and  then jamming her thumbs into each areola on the nipples and then sinking her fingers deep into the undersides of each boob, a look of relief coming over Jen’s face as her breasts were released from Joan’s grip, only to be replaced a second later by a look of pain as Joan started twisting each swollen breast, first left then right in opposite directions!
     Joan seemed to be ignoring Jen’s own experienced assault, but I caught the slight quiver of her upper lip that signaled Jen was indeed hurting them, her finger tops all but buried into the breast flesh as she squeezed it between her powerful grips.  Maybe if Jen had caught that look she could have increased her attack and taken the advantage, but instead she was slowly being worn down, and then a few moments later could not stifle a cry as Joan gave each tit a really hard twist and then tugged them outwards further than they were ever meant to go, before smashing them together with a “splat” of flesh against flesh. Jen’s fingers loosened on her rival’s tits now and  I caught a look of relief sweep across Joan’s eyes before she added another tug and smash and smiled as Jen cried out again but louder.
Joan taunted her now that she had her, “Does that hurt too much? Does the pathetic cxnt with the weak titties want to give up now?” Jen’s response was a weak attempt to give pull each of Joan’s breast’s upwards, but before she could do whatever she had planned Joan gave her breasts a really super hard squeeze that had flesh oozing out from between her fingers that had Jen’s eyes widening in what must have been agony now and then a bunch of twists followed by more squeezing and now had her crying out and about to give up!  “Oh please not yet…. I love the feel of your tits about to turn to mush in my hands…you weak titted cxnt!!”, Joan taunted, and  Jen held on for another few seconds, desperately trying for a last minute rally, but  reluctantly she cried out her surrender, and  pulled her hands off her aching breasts! Joan reached over and pulled her bra around that hung on her hips, releasing it and taking her prize as she slowly walked around holding it above her head! 
Wrdwvr

Offline Joan1982

nice try bitch  ;D