News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Australia v France, deciding the spinoff-fights

• 2 Replies

Offline aag77

• God Member
Australia v France, deciding the spinoff-fights
« on: April 09, 2015, 07:33:51 PM »
As the next match will only be posted tomorrow, there's time to decide what then happened.

Holly Valance and Elodie Frege met again in the dressing room, neither could live with the in-match tie.

Also, Yvonne Strahovski took up the offer to fight Maria Sharapova in order to replace her as Eva Green's girlfriend.

(No new pics, as I won't influence the equal poise of the first one, and the second was already posted in-story)

Message to ADMINS, please lock or remove the previous almost identical post - I had forgotten to allow for two votes, and couldn't delete or change.

Offline aag77

• God Member
Re: Australia v France, deciding the spinoff-fights
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 10:11:11 PM »
So neither of these went quite as expected.

Holly v Elodie

After a very close encounter in the ring ultimately ending in a tie, it seems Elodie may have been saved by the time limit, once they got down into the locker room, and even after a 15 minute break, Holly simply took Elodie to school in a fight she dominated from start to finish. Maybe in frustration over her team's defeat, but any one hoping for another close encounter possibly just edged in the end, must have been disappointed. Holly was a clear winner - it would however not have made any difference for the match, and Australia would have lost 2-3 instead of the 1-3, and a tie the match ended with.

Maria v Yvonne

With quite a sense of show Eva had convinced the two rivals for her bed dress up in white bikinis underneath bath robes, as a somewhat formalistic challenge was made, "How dare you come here, Yvonne, and try to take what belongs to me","Because it does not, Maria, Eva only deserves the best, and that's me, and she's mine." The two dropped their robes simultaneously, and with another "she's mine", the two blonde beauties came together for a sex war much more fierce and desperate than anything going on in the ring.

What was lacking in the first match, was clearly present in the second, as the two blonde titans found themselves clashing for entry into Eva Green's bed. But a different kind of excitement - Yvonne seemed to be dominating the match all the way when they locked pussies and Yvonne managed to lean so much that she was riding on top, yet neither girl stopped despite several climaxes, yet towards the match Yvonne seemed to slow down, Maria suddenly moved her hand from Yvonne's breast that it had been squeezing and pulled her rival close by the hair and Yvonne quickly responded in kind from a similar hand position - with their pelvises still going, they kept pulling each other close, using their rival's hair, for the occasional tongue war, but eventually Maria managed to push Yvonne back, and as desperate as Yvonne fought for Eva, who was sitting right there, she eventually had to admit that Eva was as far away as ever, as she had to face that for the second time in 24 hours she had been bested. Maria got up, again took her rival by the hair, pulled Yvonne over to the door, opened it, and tossed her out, with a "and stay out!", the door closing over Yvonne's "Eva! Please!", and Maria meanwhile turned around with a raised finger admonishing Eva that her even being in the same room with Yvonne again would be unacceptable - then went to collect her prize.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:11:48 AM by aag77 »

Offline sexfight_lover

Re: Australia v France, deciding the spinoff-fights
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 10:25:01 PM »
Amazing!