News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

R2 - Kate Upton VS Lucy Pinder

• 7 Replies

Offline jsmith95

R2 - Kate Upton VS Lucy Pinder
« on: April 10, 2015, 05:20:11 AM »
http://challonge.com/battleoftheboobs

Kate Upton:
{alt}

Lucy Pinders:
{alt}

Representing America and the UK, which of these busty girls will conquer the other and prove which girls have better tits? Choose who wins between Kate and Lucy.

The poll will run for a day, and then I will update this post with the story shortly afterwards.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:20:46 AM by jsmith95 »

Offline Jungigo

Re: R2 - Kate Upton VS Lucy Pinder
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 05:58:00 AM »
Kate has met her match here.... Lucy's tits are just too big

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:02:46 PM »
Mmmmm two of my favorites!  ;D I had to give it to the vet Lucy. But either winning makes us all winners!

Double time if this was a sex fight!

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 04:11:06 PM »
Can't wait for this story I don't even care who wins

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 05:43:26 PM »
Lucy gets my vote. Sorry Kate
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 07:57:12 PM »
I am deeply sorry, guys! With college just ending now, and suffering from writer's block, this part wasn't easy to get done, hence the long wait. I hope it's long enough to make up for it, and I hope it's well worth the wait! The next part will be much sooner. :) As it was a tie, I chose one of the winning options by random, so read and see. Anyway, without further ado...

---

Kate Upton was anything but afraid.

She sat in her dressing room, brushing back her long, blonde hair in front of the mirror as she prepared for tonight's match. Her breasts rested on the vanity, with only a small, white bra attempting to repress them. The thin straps dug into her shoulders as the garment attempted to support the two globes, something that it was struggling very hard to do. They were simply huge for such a young woman, a solid 34D with no sign of slowing down. They jutted out from her chest with no visible sag, and when she pressed them together, a deep crevice of cleavage was formed between them that put other girls to shame.

Although her breast size had definitely helped her win every titfight of her life, it was only a secondary advantage. Her best feature was her firmness.

A few weeks ago, she caught the great Esther Baxter talking shit at a pool party. The dark-skinned model was bragging about how her huge boobs had knocked Christina Hendricks flat, who was one of the bustiest women in Hollywood. Hendricks was strong, with a set of tits that put even the bustiest girls to shame. The tables were turned that night, and Esther's bigger, coffee-coloured breasts had the redhead whimpering as her proud rack caved into her chest. When the party was wrapping up, Kate approached Esther in just her bikini, with Esther quick to shrug off the blonde's respectable D cups.

Kate avenged Christina that night when she showed Esther whose tits were better, crushing the dark-haired goddess with her golden globes. She wasn't doing it for Christina, though; she just took great pleasure in crushing women underneath her mighty rack, and the cockier the better it was for her. As she finished with her hair, she stared down at her tits which bulged out of the flimsy bra. Her hands groped them, pressing them together as she let out a deep sigh of relief. These babies have never failed her before, and they won't tonight.

When she stepped into the ring, she was met with a roaring applause. She shook her chest, letting her boobs bounce up and down with each motion as the crowd went absolutely wild. She relished the applause, which made her feel all the more powerful and confident as she knew every pair of eyes was focused on her - and her tits. As the cheering continued, she opened her eyes and gasped at what was happening.

They weren't cheering for her - they were cheering for the busty British beauty that had just climbed into the ring opposite her, wearing a long overcoat that did little to mask the shapely body underneath. Lucy Pinder shined a confident smirk towards the blonde. They approached each other, and Lucy was the first to speak.

“What’s up, K?” she spoke in her haughty British accent. She turned her eyes to Kate’s bulging tits in the overworked bra, "Is that just a D cup, Kate? Look at Little Miss Big Tits here! I love how hard you're trying to make those li'l bumps look bigger for the boys!"

Kate grimaced. Who did this chick think she was, calling her tits ‘bumps’?

“Is that a problem, Lucy? What’s wrong – do these big breasts intimidate you?” Kate purred, cupping her mighty tits with her small hands as the audience cheered.

“Please. You tell me if I’m scared,” Lucy taunted. Undoing the belt of her overcoat, she let it drop to the mat. The audience fell silent; upon realizing how much bigger the haughty Brit was than herself in terms of mammary size, Kate couldn’t help but stare. Lucy's boobs were ballooning out of a bra much too small to contain them, which put even the well-endowed Kate Upton to shame.

Oh fuck, thought Kate, she's bigger than me! She took a step back as Lucy swung her breasts for the crowd, their huge size defying gravity as they stood high and proud. Kate was nervous; being close to such huge tits made her own reputable bust look less impressive.

"Cat got your tongue?" Lucy mocked playfully, her accent adding an extra bitchy tone to her words as she scoffed at Kate's bulging boobs.

"No!” Kate lied, thrusting out her chest which caused her bra straps to tighten, "Could you have crammed your tits into a smaller bra, bitch? What a try-hard!"

"It's true. This DD is a bit too constricting for my girls here. I took it from some college chick on my way here. She was very willing to part with it after I... insisted." Kate gulped, imaging what Lucy's huge whoppers were able to do to that poor student's young tits. "You American girls are so lucky to be so small. I have to special order my bras. 32F is hard to come by." She puffed out her chest too, which caused her overtaxed bra to begin tearing at the seams.

Kate was speechless for the first time tonight as she watched Lucy’s bra succumbing to the powerful bust underneath. As her chest tested the limits of the white bra, Lucy had no intentions of fighting clothed. She winked at Kate, causing the younger blonde’s nipples to stiffen noticeably. In a flash, the straps tore in half, sending the lingerie flying across the ring into the audience.

“Holy shit!” Kate cried out, unable to stop herself.
"So are we doing this or are we going to talk all day?" Lucy asked in an annoyed tone as Kate watched enviously while Lucy’s humongous bust bounced into display.

"Oh, we're doing this!" Kate responded, suddenly regaining some courage.

She removed her own bra, letting her huge tits bounce free. They seemed to defy gravity, because of her youth, standing mightily upon her chest. She let it drop to her feet as she kicked it aside.

Lucy took a step forward, and Kate did the same, until both girls’ massive breasts predictably touched. There were gasps from the audience as they watched in silence, as both sets squished together, creating a deep crevice between them. Kate was the first to notice that the difference in size between them wasn’t all she had thought it to be. Both girls possessed mountains for breasts; with both pairs on display together, it was hard to tell who was bigger without having known beforehand.

“You know, Esther tried this with me too,” Kate grinned, staring down at their boobs pressing together, “It didn’t work so well for her.”

“You haven’t met me,” Lucy smirked.

Ready to put this young, fresh model in her place, Lucy pressed her globes into Kate’s, feeling her nipples hardening into peaks at the blonde’s touch. Neither pair yielded to the other; instead, both sets mushroomed together in a battle for dominance. Suddenly, Lucy’s arms sprang out, grabbing Kate’s hands as the two girls locked themselves into a test of strength. They were evenly matched, as they fought to push back the other but to no avail.

Then, Kate’s eyes widened. Lucy had decided to change her tactic, as Kate suddenly felt Lucy’s incredible power begin to surface. She arched her back in retaliation, attempting to resist the Brit’s massive size, but she felt her boobs yielding to Lucy’s much bigger jugs as they were slowly pushed backwards as Lucy thrust out her chest. With a large thrust, Lucy shoved Kate backwards, sending the girl stumbling with just the strength of her mighty boobs.

“What were you saying, luv?” Lucy asked, letting the sound of Kate’s groaning fill her ears.

“That’s impossible…” Kate whimpered.

"Well, what’s it gonna be, hun? Are you ready to surrender?"

“Never!”

The truth was, Kate seriously considered it for a split second. She knew she couldn’t - she could never live it down, not after having boasted that her breasts were unrivaled. Suddenly, her face lit up as she remembered something – her nipples! Last time, she used her nipples to dominate Esther Baxter’s massive peaks. They worked, caving in the black beauty’s spikes as they retreated into her chest with nowhere else to go.

Esther’s couldn’t fight back. If she could do the same to Lucy, it would be a great way to really punish the Brit’s tits. Kate noticed that Lucy’s nips were also rock-hard and simply enormous, but Kate was confident she had the firmness to overpower them. She massaged her nipples, prepping them into spikes as she prepared to skewer Lucy’s own.

“Well, make your move,” Lucy taunted, spreading her arms as she invited Kate in.

Kate grinned cockily, knowing that Lucy just made a huge mistake. Kate approached Lucy, and proceeded to match up her own nipples against the brunette’s. Their nipples touched, as Kate started to rub them back and forth against Lucy’s. Both girls’ nips were hardened to the point that they could easily cut glass. Kate smiled smugly as she admired her huge spikes bearing down on Lucy’s outmatched nips. Suddenly, her face flushed white with horror, as Lucy’s nipples began to swell larger.

“Oh, you thought these were hard?” Lucy asked with false surprise, watching as her nipples began eclipse the blonde’s proud peaks, “I was just warming up, luv.”  Kate’s tips struggled to hold their own, but were quickly succumbing to Lucy’s much larger, thicker nipples. Esther yawned as she felt her firm nipples pinning Kate’s own, with the blonde offering no resistance with her smaller, losing nips.

"Look, everyone! Now little Kate’s weak NIPPLES are losing the fight!” Lucy shouted.

Kate grunted, trying to stiffen her peaks further, but it was no use. Lucy easily drove Kate’s nipples every which way with her longer set, before finally inverting them into Kate’s battered chest. This caused the blonde to flush red with shame. Her nipples had never failed her before, not like this… She had beat Esther so easily, but could not put a dent into Lucy’s much more powerful breasts. How?

“Anything else up your sleeve?” Lucy challenged, her thick nipples jutting firmly from her chest. They made Kate’s look like mosquito bites in comparison, which was not an easy feat to accomplish.

Ignoring her, Kate rushed forward again. Catching Lucy by surprise, the blonde slammed her firm breasts into the side of Lucy’s tits. Kate was no slouch when it came to swinging her boobs around, and she could count on them having an impact upon whoever they slammed into.  Her confidence was shaken when Lucy’s breasts barely wobbled, and instead of gasping from the pain the Brit simply laughed.

“Was that all, luv?” Lucy asked arrogantly, her breasts jutting out from her chest as they retained their firmness. Kate shrieked, wanting to hurt this bitch more than ever.

This time, she hammered the underside of Lucy’s rack. She let out a clear grunt this time, feeling her breasts stopped cold by the mighty Lucy’s rack. She tried again harder, swaying her globes into the sides of Lucy’s chest. The same result happened – upon colliding with Lucy’s massive mammaries, they were flattened upon collision while the brunette’s retained their glorious shape.

“Getting tired?” Lucy taunted, her proud tits standing high and firm, while Kate’s bean breasts heaved in pain, "C’mon then, I’ll give you a free hit.”

Kate smiled, “You’re gonna regret that, bitch!”

Closing her eyes as she gathered her strength, she slammed her tits down on Lucy’s with a clash, letting the British bombshell feel the weight of her incredible jugs. She expected the brunette’s boobs to give way to her own, but that was not the case. Where any other woman would have had their tits caved in by the sheer size of Kate’s bust, Lucy was supporting Kate’s titanic tits with her own whoppers with seemingly little effort. Not even the mighty Esther could manage that!

“I thought you said I’d regret something, K? Have you started then?” Lucy asked, feigning incredulity. She smirked as she watched Kate open her eyes in horror.

“No—nobody’s rack is this strong…” Kate muttered in disbelief.

Lucy gathered a new found strength and flexed her chest, sending Kate’s breasts bouncing off her own. She followed through by locking hands with the blonde, as both girls raised their arms above their heads. Their muscles flexed as they fought for supremacy.  The test of strength turned out to be short lived. While Kate had a fair height advantage against the bustier Lucy, Lucy’s surprise attack left Kate feeling weakened considerably. Slowly, but relentlessly, Lucy began to overwhelm Kate with her strength, bending the buxom actress’ wrists backwards as Kate was forced to lean backwards.

"No no no…!" Kate begs, her eyes widening at what is happening, “She’s stronger than me…” She finally had a lead, and now is losing what little ground she had. She struggles harder, using what little strength she has left in an attempt to force Lucy’s arms back. Try as she might, she’s too weak to budge the shorter girl. She moans in pain as she is overpowered, and finds herself forced to her knees.

Kate’s breasts heave with exertion as she tries to levitate some of the pressure. Suddenly, Lucy drops to her knees as well, still maintaining her superior position. She slowly leans into her foe, pressing her huge rack into Kate’s as the blonde’s tits are easily outmatched by Lucy’s superior size.

“Oh Godddd, my boobs!”

Lucy grins. She leans further into Kate, her breasts sliding over the yielding rack of her opponent, adding a great burden of weight to the top of Kate’s bust.

“Fucking hell… These things must weigh a ton…” Kate pants. She struggles harder, as she feels her breasts softening under the added pressure of Lucy’s jugs. She flexes her chest, attempting to hold up the mountains with her own peaks, but is struggling heavily to do so. Her boobs are being pressed flat, and are softening with every second of being pinned by Lucy’s much bigger mammaries.

“I know how much you love this move, Miss Big Tits!” Lucy smirked, grinding her whoppers over Kate’s anguished bust, “I know Esther couldn’t support your boobs. So if she’s watching, why don’t you show her how it’s done then?”

Kate cried out in pain as she struggled with the two burdens lying on her chest. She had always had incredible upper-body strength from supporting her two prized assets all day long, but this was simply too much. Lucy’s F cups easily engulfed Kate’s less impressive rack, flattening the blonde’s boobs as they mushroomed out helplessly underneath the Brit’s much more ample bust.

“C’mon Kate, don’t disappoint me now!”

Kate’s body began to tremble from the pressure. She tried to back out, but Lucy had wrapped her tight in her arms after joining Kate on the floor.

“Haha, you’re not going anywhere, Kate - not until you AND those overrated tits of your submit to mine!” Lucy demanded.

Oooooooh,’ Kate groaned as Lucy increased the pressure, thrusting her boobs harder against Kate’s battered pair. Still, Kate did not give up. Her breasts held out, refusing to be crushed as she fought to match Lucy’s thrusts. She was losing faith though, as her tits were slowly being enveloped by Lucy’s massive tits.

“I know this hurts,” Lucy whispered into Kate’s ear, low enough so only they both could hear, “and I know your soft, weak titties can’t hold out for much longer. Just admit I win, and I’ll let you go.”

“Fuck you… Ahhh!” Kate moaned as Lucy tightened her hug. She had too much pride left to quit now.

“Not so fun being on the opposite end of one of these, is it luv?” Lucy chided the blonde, “All that pain those poor girls before me went through when you crushed their breasts flat – I want you to feel it all.”

Kate could only moan in response as her breasts quivered, unable to support Lucy’s mountains any longer. They always held firm in her past battles, but were now being crushed and deformed by Lucy’s sheer size advantage. Her face was red with embarrassment at having her most prized possessions out-dueled, outmatched, and outsized. She attempted one final thrust, hoping that Lucy would let her guard down. She pushed her tits forward with all her might, but they only bulged under Lucy’s powerful rack. Lucy returned with a large squeeze.

“Uhhhh! Okay okay, please Lucy… please stop! Your breasts are way too strong! You won. You won!” Kate begged for mercy as her chest exploded in agony.

“That’s it? Just strong?” Lucy asked with another squeeze.

“Unghhh. They’re bigger! THE biggest! …They’re so much… ughhh… better than mine! Please…!” Kate moaned.

“Good girl. Let’s put you to sleep now,” Lucy replied in her sweetest voice.

With a larger, much more effective thrust, Lucy slammed her breasts hard against Kate’s, driving hers inwards in a flash. Kate screamed in pain as her tits were effectively crushed flat, completely outclassed for the first time in her life. They didn’t even resist. Lucy positioned her arms around Kate’s head, the British bombshell used her strength to pull Kate’s head forward, directly into her heaving bosom.

“Mmmmf, mmmf!” Kate cried out as she tried to fight back. Her voice was muffled as her face was thrust into the sweaty, expansive cleavage of her opponent.

“Don’t struggle, li’l Kate,” Lucy sang, her eyes lighting up as she feels Kate hopelessly squirm against the Brit’s vast breasts. They enveloped her young, pretty face as she felt her vision fading quickly. She struggled to lift her head for air, since Lucy’s massive bosom wouldn’t allow her any. Without any air, she slumped forward in Lucy’s arms, unconscious as her face rested upon Lucy’s winning boobs.

“Well, that was way too easy,” Lucy sighed, dropping the broken blonde to the floor as she stood up and wiped some saliva from her cleavage, “I wonder whose next!”

She kneeled over, removing Kate’s torn bra from her wrecked boobs. “You won’t need this anymore, right?” she teased the sleeping blonde at her feet.

She put it on, barely able to stuff her titflesh into such “small” cups. As the bra creaked with exertion at trying to contain Lucy’s mountains, it was only able to do so because Lucy was barely breathing out. The audience began to shout encouragement, begging her to tear apart the bra with her massive mounds. Lucy, not one to disappoint, smiled as she slowly began to arch her back. The straps tightened against her skin, straining heavily as they struggled to suppress the mighty rack. The cups begin to move to the centre of her cleavage as they fight to remain intact. They were fighting a losing battle, however; before long, the straps fail her, as Lucy’s titanic tits rips the poor bra in half, sending both pieces falling to the floor in shreds.

The audience went wild as Lucy gathers the two halves. She stood over her beaten foe, smiling;  Kate was extremely proud of her boobs and now she would forever remember how they couldn't even come close to standing against the Brit's own. Lucy was well pleased with herself. She shakes her twin wonders to the crowd - the first breasts able to dethrone the mighty Kate Upton!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:25:46 PM by jsmith95 »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 03:10:30 AM »
Poor Kate.  She seemed pretty dominant against Esther.  Against Lucy, her tits get destroyed.  Lucy's tits are just too big and powerful.  Just imagine if Esther went up against Lucy.  It would be an even easier win for Lucy.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2015, 11:18:21 AM »
Great story rooting for Kate (underdog)(bra size) but hey you can't win them all keep up the good work ;D