News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Sisters Clash - Mauler Maureen vs Carol (A Short Story)

• 8 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
      It was just this past weekend. Myself, my wife Maureen (mauler maureen, age 57, on here) and her older sister Carol (59) were just hanging out drinking wine and watching movies on TV. The ladies had each polished off a bottle of merlot and were feeling no pain. I'm not much of a drinker, so I was pretty sober. Now, I had never envisioned my wife catfighting with her sister, so this took me completely by surprise. The fact that Carol had often dropped subtle hints that she had the hots for me may have played into this incident.

There was a scene in the movie where a couple of well-endowed ladies were stripping and dancing at a strip club. It was a pretty hot scene as the 2 strippers competed for the customers dollars. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Carol get to her feet and begin imitating the dancers. As she shook her hips and ass, she slowly made her way over to where I sat. Carol was now gyrating right in front of me when Maureen decides to give her sister some competition. She too gets to her unsteady feet and now both sisters start to remove garments of clothing. Carol slips out of her shorts, and un-clips her bra which sets her large breasts in motion right thru her T-shirt. Thru the thin material of Carol's panty crotch, I can see that she possesses an equally thick bush that rivals that of Maureen's.

Not to be out-done, Maureen slithers out of her tight jeans, leaving her bottomless, and slips her top over her head, revealing her 2 swaying, bouncing plump titties.

I immediately get rock hard, as my cock-head feels as if it's about to burst through my jeans. I notice Carol's eyes are fixated on my crotch as she continues shaking her pantied crotch right in front of my face. At that point I decided to go for broke. I unzipped, reached in and yanked out old "one-eye". Carol licked her lips once, then she dropped to her knees between my legs and let her mouth engulf my entire cock, from head to base. I held her head with one hand as I pumped my manhood in and out of Carol's face.

Maureen must have been in shock, for it took several minutes for her to realize what was happening. I was at the edge of cumming into Carol's mouth when Maureen screamed out and yanked Carol's head from my engorged penis by her short brown hair. "His cock belongs to me, and I don't share, you fucking Bitch" Maureen shouts at Carol. Carol is pulled to her feet by the hair, and immediately slaps Maureen's face with her right hand. Then Carol pulls off her shirt, displaying a nice set of well-developed boobs. Carol turns toward me and holds her breasts up with both hands as if offering them to me. Maureen then slaps carol's face with her right hand. I can't believe this is actually happening. As things begin to heat up, I start to jerk off as the sisters face one another.

A tit-slapping contest ensues, with Carol landing the 1st blow to the side of Maureen's left breast. Obviously in pain, Maureen sends the open palm of her right hand crashing into Carol's big left titty. They trade titty-slaps about a dozen times before they both grab hold of one another's softies and begin to have a mutual breast squeezing bout. Just when it appears that Maureen is about to cave from getting her luscious tits mashed, she reaches for Carol's full dark bush, clutching a healthy clump of pussy fur and yanking it by the roots. Carol yelps loudly as I see Maureen's fingers entwined in the thick dark mat of bush between Carol's legs. I can't control my self now, and I shoot a stream of semen that splatters onto the battling sisters as Maureen removes yet another handful of cxnt hair from her rival sister.

Carol is now begging for Maureen to stop. Gripping another clump of Carol's furry pussy, Maureen says " Don't you ever touch, or even look, at Lucky's cock again, or next time I'll bald you for good".       

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
Re: Mature Sisters Clash - Mauler Maureen vs Carol (A Short Story)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 04:49:15 PM »
Always a pleasure to have Maureen back for another story. It is like vintage wine.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 05:10:59 PM »
Always a pleasure to have Maureen back for another story. It is like vintage wine.
Thanks, Wondering. I love you too.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 06:19:51 PM »
Lucky tell Maureen i said she better stick with family fighting , shes a lot safer than if she competes or tangles with another real enemy (catty smile), but she knows that doesnt she Lucky and thats why she avoids me !!!!!!
I'll certainly be sure to deliver your message Michelle. By the way, I've missed you.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 07:46:01 PM »
I knew long ago that it was only a matter of time before these two fought over Lucky. I'm disappointed in the outcome.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 01:49:00 PM »
Sexy Mauler Maureen in a catfight with her sister? Hot. Anytime Maureen is in a catfight my manhood is always standing at attention. Thanks for sharing Lucky.

Offline joey

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 06:10:38 PM »
Good for you, the top cat keep fighting

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 06:08:21 AM »
if you keep wine too long it will go off, especially if its kept as long as Maureen lol
Oh my poor Anne. You've made an attempt to be comical. Too bad it's petty jealousy that makes you leave stupid comments like this. The funny part is, you're almost as old as I am.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 08:26:57 PM »
Great story!!!!
I'm 4 real UB2