News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

cooperate ladder/first round

• 15 Replies

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
cooperate ladder/first round
« on: April 20, 2015, 05:07:37 AM »
SO AS THE FOUNDER AND OWNER OF SCRATCH&CLAW   ...I HAVE BEEN IN SEARCH  FOR A NEW C.E.O.  TO RUN THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS OF THE COMPANY   ..ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY  TO SPEND MORE TIME AT MY ISLAND RETREAT

I HAVE RECIEVED 6  WORTHY RESUMES   BUT I JUST CAN NOT DECIDE  WHO TO CHOOSE...SO I HAVE CALLED  A MEETING IN MY OFFICE WITH THE SIX LADIES.....GIRL'S IT IS JUST TO DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE ONE OF YOU   YOUR ALL VERY  QUALIFIED     SO SINCE THIS IS SCRATCH&CLAW   I WILL LET  YOU DECIDE  AMONG YOURSELVES   IN A SERIES  OF FIGHTS.....ANY STYLE FIGHTSANY RULES YOU CHOOSE...INTHIS BASKET  IS ALL OF YOUR NAMES   .AS I DRAW YOUR NAMES AT RANDOM   THAT WILL BE YOUR OPPONET....FIGHTS CAN BE HELD ON THE TOP FLOOR  EITHER IN OUR  GYM  OR IN ONE OF THE EMPTY OFFICES   YOUR CHOICE....OHH AND IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO WIH DRAW YOU MAY DO SSO NOW....SO HERE WE GO

THE FIRST NAME
GABI_MAR
VS 2ND NAME
EVANGELINA

THE 3RD NAME
BRAWLING_TESSA
VS THE 4TH NAME
VANESSAMARSH

THE FINAL TWO
IVANA KO
 VS
NANCYOH2

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F.C.F. MEMBERS WILL HAVE 3 VOTES THIS ROUND.PLEASE CHOOSE I LADY FROM EACH FIGHT...COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED
THE THREE WINNERS WIL ADVANCE   PLUS A WILD CARD TO THE NEXT ROUND....THE WILD CARD WILL BE THE NON WINNER THAT RECIEVES THE MOST VOTES...LADIES PARTICIPATION  IS A PLUS....THE LLADY WITH THE MOST COMMENTS WILL RECIEVE BONUS VOTES   FROM ME
THAT MAY HELP HER ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND
ROUND 1 WILL RUN FOR JUST 5 DAYS    SO LADIES GET YOUR SWINGS IN  ASAP

GOOD LUCK TO ALL :)

GABI_MAR
VS
EVANGELINA

BRAWLING_TESSA
VS
VANESSAMARSH

IVANA KO
VS
NANCYOH2
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:48:37 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: cooperate ladder/first round
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 05:16:13 AM »
YOUR round 1 match ups

GABI_MAR VS EVANGELINA

BRAWLING_TESS VS VANESSA MARSH

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 05:50:56 AM »
Getting the word from my recent application to run the company I find that rather than select the most qualified candidate a decision has been made to have a series of fights select the most qualified.  Seeing my draw in the first round is Evangelina, I pull up her information and send her a message.  "You and me bitch in the Executive Conference room.  No rules.  One winner.  Don't be late."  

I close the door to my office and change my clothes into a tight pair of yoga shorts and a sports bra.  I head down the hall to the Conference room and see that I have arrived ahead of Evangelina.  I wonder if that cowardly bitch will show her face.  

I sit down at the head of the table and wait for her to arrive.  
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:52:13 AM by Gabi_Mar »

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 01:54:35 PM »
"I'll make my impression beating your ass.  Just because you don't carry a bag of clothes for the gym with you doesn't mean the rest of the us don't. You want to slip out of those pants and blouse or are you ready to start this shit." 

Figuring my opponent doesn't want to fight in her restrictive pants and blouse but then again maybe she does.

I push my chair out and stand up showing off the full length of my firm toned body. 

Offline nancyoh2

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 02:28:22 PM »
gald & ready to show other's that i have the right stuff to be the boss , i'll be wearing my black thong bikini , as i show off my toned body that's going to finish off Ivana ,   send her back to the mail room   :)
well  ,,, i've been in the site ,, for a long time ,,,,,  i love to wrestle submission matches ,,,,, apartment /catfights . i have made a few great friends in here ,,, a few have broke my heart ,,, have loved a few ,,,

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 02:17:40 AM »
I laugh at your crazy theatrics.  As you peel off your overly tight pants I slide closer along the table figuring you wont notice as your preoccupied with your showing off.  I lunge out and grab you by the hair as you finish undressing and posing for the audience of ZERO people.  I yank you forward and into the table dragging you across the end of it as I pull your towards me using your hair like a leash.  "This will be over in a flash" I scream at you.  "Background check fail bitch" I scream as I drag and try to sling you from the table to the floor.

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 02:51:33 AM »
I feint at you like I'm going to kick you to see you panic.  And then step back a step or two to let you get up.  "Get up and fight me" I smirk having bounced you onto your big ass.  "Or are you quitting now?"

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 04:13:30 AM »
Unnhhhhh I let out a load groan as you drive your body into me taking me back to the table pushing me atop it.  I twist as you come atop me and shove you off the side from the table top knocking you to the floor.  The hard table not very comfy on my back as I roll up off the table facing you again.  This now the second time your butt has been planted on the floor.

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 06:28:51 AM »
Voted Evangelina, Nancyoh, brawling tessa

Same here

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 09:30:52 PM »
You planted on the floor you pivot and swing your leg towards me.  The distance between us too far and your slow reaction off of your butt more than enough time to for me to back away and out into the open part of the room.  Again separated I wait for you to try and get to your feet.  Figuring you will expect me to let you get up again I wait until you are in the midst of getting off the floor and rush you trying to throw a knee into your body and take you back to the floor. 

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 06:00:25 AM »
My move at you not quick enough as you are able to quickly avoid the knee thrust at you and I pass by you hitting the floor and rolling back up to my feet a good 10-15 feet away from you in the big open conference room. 

So far the action quick paced but neither of us really getting into the other very well at this point. 

I smile at you "nice" I call out. 

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 05:28:22 AM »
"Right here works just fine for me" I hiss.  "I don't need a ring" 

I put my fists up and crouch down ready to go as the heavier girl stands across from me jawing about the wrestling ring.

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 07:07:10 AM »
As you approach me I push a hand up feinting high and sweep a kick low at your knee. 

My reach up causing my ab muscles to tense as I show off my highly toned and well defined abs at the same time I launch my attack at you.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015, 03:18:32 AM »
only a few hours to vote still some  close battle to see who dvances
the prez tramp