News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gail vs francamuscles

• 62 Replies

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Gail vs francamuscles
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 08:06:05 PM »
FRanca ruulleesss  ;D

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 04:11:25 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

somebody want to throw in the towel for Franca since she is too KO'd right now to submit herself?

I think you may have a point there g/f.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 05:15:28 AM »

Franca - 5'4 125 34C
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=40455

{alt}

"
I don't claim to be a fitness model, but I don't understand the "muscles" attached to Franca's name.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 06:21:48 AM »
NOTICE TO ALL!
Or "urbi et Orbi" for those if you who would rather converse in Latin.

Franca has asked that I remove the picture I posted of her, out of the kindness of my heart, when she pathetically refused to post her own picture.  Now I took long seconds slaving away creating that picture and attempted to explain to her that the picture would remain where it is until this farce is closed, April 28, 2015, 05:13:59 pm.

Fatty Franca is now demanding that I remove the picture.  Not exactly the route to take when dealing with me, especially when it comes from someone in her position.  For those of you who somehow may have missed the picture, or are not sure what I'm talking about here it is once again.  

{alt}

She's really starting to piss me off.  Now she’s calling me an idiot because I won’t accede to her demand.  This bitch really doesn't get it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 07:09:33 AM by Gail Fights »

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 12:44:25 AM »
Looks like Franca is still at the gate, and Gail has more than a head start.  Go Gail.......My vote goes to you

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 01:35:53 AM »
the votes have taken off like a rocket  I would say call it now :P

I couldn't agree with you more. 

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2015, 03:17:04 AM »
Gail wins this easy. She is one of the toughest on the site. I think she will toy with  the loser though before finishing her out.

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2015, 08:09:53 AM »
franca.
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2015, 08:10:18 AM »
Gail............hands down

Are you fucking kidding me, Franca.  I vote for Gail and leave a comment of my choice, which is my right, and you bombard me with PM's like "I've voted for you in the past, but from now on I will vote for your adversary, whoever she may be".  You know what bitch, you vote for whoever the hell you want.  I don't solicit votes and I don't beg for them.  And someone like you isn't worth a minute more of my time.  

(New Comment - Read it Franca)  I hope Gail not only beats you into submission, but humiliates you as well..........(and start working out, FAT ASS)

my dear....if you like post private commets..ok but please post the complite comment not only the part that you prefer....I've written that it was ok for me vote for my adverasry but I was really hurted for the comment...yuor comment....GAIL....hand down...very unpolite.

and thanks for your suggestion ...I'll start working out

Hell, I don't have to do anything here, Franca humiliates herself just fine on her own.  What a LOSER!  Even Elodie jumped ship and joined the side of goodness and light.  Thanks, Elodie. :-*

Sorry , but for the first time i change my vote, i voted for Franca but i think that Gail will beat her.

Keep your head down, Elodie.  You've probably just earned yourself a lot of sniveling messages too. :'(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:17:41 AM by Gail Fights »

Offline artemis_best

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2015, 05:33:51 PM »
gail easily beats that fat ass  ;D

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2015, 05:43:15 PM »
Voted for Gail ofcourse...

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2015, 04:30:45 AM »
FrancaMUSCLES?  funniest shit I read in a long time.

With all do respect to Fran  perhaps a more appropriate name would be " Flabby Fran or Fatty Fran or maybe even Marker Face Fran "

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 06:04:20 AM »

With all do respect to Fran  perhaps a more appropriate name would be " Flabby Fran or Fatty Fran or maybe even Marker Face Fran "

HEY NOW!  Enough of those type of comments!!!  Fatso Franca removed her marker face picture from her profile (which is why it disappeared from this poll) and replaced it with one that sort of resembles a whale jumping out of the water...

{alt}

For that she has my utmost respect and admiration.

Did I just type that???  I think I'm going to go puke.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2015, 12:44:06 PM »

HEY NOW!  Enough of those type of comments!!!  Fatso Franca removed her marker face picture from her profile (which is why it disappeared from this poll) and replaced it with one that sort of resembles a whale jumping out of the water...

{alt}

For that she has my utmost respect and admiration.

Did I just type that???  I think I'm going to go puke.

Tsunami Warnings have been issued for the other side of the ocean

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2015, 06:17:11 PM »
voted for franca....I don't think the score respect the rial life...franca is just a little overweight...but Gail too is not so fit...her belly looks soft ...my opinion of course.

Another idiot heard from.  This is getting better and better all the time.  Anybody else have something really, really stupid to say?  Don't be shy, speak up!  Feel free to spout off, this ain't over yet.

I'm SO ashamed of my soft, fat, and flabby body.  I just want to take all of my pictures and cover my face with Magic Marker scribbles so no one will know it's me!

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

{alt}

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 06:18:15 PM by Gail Fights »