News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gail vs francamuscles

• 62 Replies

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
Re: Gail vs francamuscles
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2015, 06:38:54 PM »
This is what I love about Gail. If another woman gets on her bad side she will not only beat the hell out of her but she will relentlessly bully her and there is nothing her rivals can do about it because she is such a bad ass bitch.  I remember awhile back Gail was bullying some bitch here and the poor girl tried to stand up to her.  It made things even worse for her.  Gail beat the shit out of her and bullied her even worse.  The poor girl was publicly begging and pleading with Gail to stop.  It was hot!  Does anyone remember who she did this to last?  Sorry Fran this wont get any better for you.

Me, a bully?  Who would have ever thunk it??? 

This skinny, blonde with no tits, nipples pierced, crying and complaining bitch (sort of reminds me of fat flabby franca in a way) wouldn't happen to be...

No, it couldn't be.  It never happened.

WHO'S GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THIS TRIVIA QUESTION? 

I never thought I'd be reduced to running a trivia game on a poll but we have to do something to pass the time of day.  WHO'S GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER?  You win a free drink at Mike's Place if you are the first one answer correctly.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline Chubbybellygirl

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2015, 06:50:10 PM »
If Gail is fat, then I'm the President.........Some people need eyeglasses badly

Or a diet :)

Now there's a fat one.  but at least she's sort of cute.  Sort of.

If Gail is fat, then I'm the President.........Some people need eyeglasses badly

Tessa!  I had no idea that you were black.  or half black.  Or whatever. 

IM NOT FAT!!!

Shut up, little girl.  You ARE fat.

Wondering what Gail has in mind for her victim next...

How am I fat!?

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2015, 07:02:52 PM »

IM NOT FAT!!!

How am I fat!?

I don't know HOW or WHY you are fat.  You just are.  And don't force me to show it because I will.

WHEN IS THIS FARCE GOING TO END???

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2015, 12:25:41 AM »
I never thought I'd be reduced to running a trivia game on a poll but we have to do something to pass the time of day.  WHO'S GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER?  You win a free drink at Mike's Place if you are the first one answer correctly.

What's this free drink shit???
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline tirro

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2015, 12:37:17 AM »
Gail is waaay too much for franca. Franca looks strong, yes, but gorgeous Gail is obviously in much better shape, seems to have a great fight spirit and experience and just a very fit bunch of energy. This will be not much of a challenge for Gail and certanly a nightmare for poor francamuscles!!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2015, 02:38:10 AM »
This is what I love about Gail. If another woman gets on her bad side she will not only beat the hell out of her but she will relentlessly bully her and there is nothing her rivals can do about it because she is such a bad ass bitch.  I remember awhile back Gail was bullying some bitch here and the poor girl tried to stand up to her.  It made things even worse for her.  Gail beat the shit out of her and bullied her even worse.  The poor girl was publicly begging and pleading with Gail to stop.  It was hot!  Does anyone remember who she did this to last?  Sorry Fran this wont get any better for you.

This skinny, blonde with no tits, nipples pierced, crying and complaining bitch (sort of reminds me of fat flabby franca in a way) wouldn't happen to be...

Its been awhile but was it Brigete?  I do remember you bullying her beyond belief.  Seemed like you was getting off on it too.  You so damn fine Gail!

Offline Chubbybellygirl

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2015, 02:46:36 AM »

IM NOT FAT!!!

How am I fat!?

I don't know HOW or WHY you are fat.  You just are.  And don't force me to show it because I will.

WHEN IS THIS FARCE GOING TO END???

Oh right I would love to see that Gail

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2015, 06:55:13 AM »

Its been awhile but was it Brigete?  I do remember you bullying her beyond belief.  Seemed like you was getting off on it too.  You so damn fine Gail!

Correct!

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2015, 02:17:51 AM »
I agree with you…both look nice and with feminine shape….I’ve read some comments here that I consider amiss.  After to have post my comments….(voted for franca....I don't think the score respect the real life...franca is just a little overweight...but Gail too is not so fit...her belly looks soft ...my opinion of course)…..that I consider a normal comment…polite and not offensive….only an opinion…I’ve received from Gail a post on my profile…this post …”Good call, shit for brains.  Great comment.”.

I’m a reserved person and my first impulse was to delete the comment…but now…seeing the direction that this poll have took I prefer inform  people here, all people can read Gail reply on my profile. Perhaps I have a “shit for brains”, but sure not for this comment.

If I receive the apology for me the incident is closed….waiting for …. I agree Gail have a great body…I like her boobs…..but I repeat my post.

It has come to my attention that some of my comments on this fucking fiasco of a poll may have offended certain people.  If that is the case I am sincerely sorry.  (Unless Fatty Flabby Fran was insulted.)  To all others, I'm sorry.

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2015, 02:23:15 AM »

If I receive the apology for me the incident is closed….waiting for …. I agree Gail have a great body…I like her boobs…..but I repeat my post.

IF you what???  Ok, you got it.  What if you had not?  What then?

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2015, 02:57:18 AM »
I wonder if Flubber Fran will do another poll here after this humiliating beating that Gail out on her. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2015, 04:39:02 AM »
Franca looks very nice in her profile avatar photo ..

Yet just something about Gail ...  Sexy lady, with a killer bod ... Fit .. and can catch your eye easy.

Yet she just seems to have that look. When the switch is flipped. She can just channel that claws out, time to go bitch mode.

Think it may start out even. Each lady testing the other out. Each lady taking some damage. Then Gail will take it to another level, all the way to a win here.

Storm

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2015, 08:16:32 PM »
Congrats on your win Gail...

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2015, 07:10:08 PM »
Nice work Gail.  Maybe someday these weak bitches will get the point they ain't in your league girl. 

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2015, 10:49:50 PM »
Fran really got her ass kicked.  I am not sure I have seen such a lopsided poll fight.  Fran muscles??  I have to agree with a few of the other comments.  More like a Fran the complete fatass loser. 

THIS POLL IS OVER!

There is no reason to add further insult to injury.  Franca did enough of that throughout the poll to last a lifetime but enough is enough.  It's over.