News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WTA battle, old vs. new

• 5 Replies

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
WTA battle, old vs. new
« on: April 22, 2015, 08:25:15 AM »
"Queen" (Eugenie) Bouchard's play has become downright awful since late in the 2014 season, and so have her manners

Just last weekend

- Refused to shake the (offered) hand after the draw that slated the two to face each other
- Compatriot, ranked 260th beats 33rd seeded player in the same tournament, Bouchard asked to comment "... that's not the level I'm at, that has nothing to do with where I am now, as a player"

... and (many) so on...

So, factoring Eugenie's over-confident/snobby ect... attitude...

{alt}

I could see her getting trounced by Martina Hingis... yes, the 2015 Hingis...

... losing to an opponent almost half a foot shorter and almost fifteen years older giving her defeat even more of a "sting" !

Heck, with the age and size difference, even if Eugenie wins... but with some difficulty, it would still be a "moral loss" for her

At the very least, she "deserves" to loose... 

I can so heard Martina "... ha, you're fighting's as lame as your game, honey !"

... what say you ?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: WTA battle, old vs. new
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 01:09:40 PM »
Martina is just as hot as ever. I think she would win this fight quite handily.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 07:10:03 PM »
Hingis via crotch claw  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 05:51:23 AM »
Martina is just as hot as ever. I think she would win this fight quite handily.

Mmmmmmmm... nice... and right down Martina's alley !

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
  • Welcome to the playground of ideas.
    • Rival's Rapture (not my site; I'm just featured on here!)
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 03:00:29 AM »
I'd like to see Hingis beat up Bouchard :)

"Queen" (Eugenie) Bouchard's play has become downright awful since late in the 2014 season, and so have her manners

Just last weekend

- Refused to shake the (offered) hand after the draw that slated the two to face each other
- Compatriot, ranked 260th beats 33rd seeded player in the same tournament, Bouchard asked to comment "... that's not the level I'm at, that has nothing to do with where I am now, as a player"

... and (many) so on...

So, factoring Eugenie's over-confident/snobby ect... attitude...

{alt}

I could see her getting trounced by Martina Hingis... yes, the 2015 Hingis...

... losing to an opponent almost half a foot shorter and almost fifteen years older giving her defeat even more of a "sting" !

Heck, with the age and size difference, even if Eugenie wins... but with some difficulty, it would still be a "moral loss" for her

At the very least, she "deserves" to loose... 

I can so heard Martina "... ha, you're fighting's as lame as your game, honey !"

... what say you ?
Follow me on Twitter: @markuswolf09

Offline puyol174

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 12:05:10 PM »
Great idea for a fight. A bit torn on Genie in a fight. Could see her struggling against shorter opponents like Hingis or possibly even as short as Cibulkova, but equally could see her giving real trouble to the likes of Sharapova or Ivanovic. Just not sure what she'd be like tbh. Could panic at the first sign of trouble and have a low pain threshold or could well be a complete bitch fighter who can match almost anyone.