News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club -- Internet Show

• 33 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club -- Internet Show
« on: April 24, 2015, 10:28:18 PM »
Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" our new internet show where we cover all things Apartment Wrestling.  Welcome to the show.  I'm your host Dan Dawson. 

As most of you know, a group of fans and investors have come together to get the sport of Apartment Wrestling back on its feet.  The goal is for non-professional fighters to come together in these private venues and fight with limited rules.  The girls are well-paid and the fights are all taped and will be broadcast in the future.  We have gotten a lot of questions through our website forum and we'll be answering those tonight during our show

So let's get started.  Our first question "Are the fights all going to be held in the same place?"  Not at all.  You will notice the first few fights up on the website were fought all over the country.  We have had one in Los Angeles, one in Tampa, and one in Dallas.  And you should expect to see matches taking place internationally as well.  I hear rumor that something is planned for Europe here real soon.  This club is going to host events all over the country and maybe the world.

Thanks for the question.  Let's show some highlights from the match that took place out in LA.  This one featured Callie and Rebecca.  This was the first fight for the club.  The venue was great.  The crowd was great.  And wow.  Look at the fighters.  They were great.  The highlight clip begins showing Callie just before the fight walking to the main fight room.  The next scene shows Rebecca in the fight room just before the fight begins as she looks angry and calling out something as she moves toward Callie.  Looks like things were a bit tense there. 

The clip moves to a short piece with Callie controlling Rebecca with a headlock both girls mashed up against the wall.  Cutting away next to an image of Rebecca driving a punch into Callie's kidney then showing a close up of the expression on Callie's face contorted in pain from the punch.  Ouch that one sure looks like it hurt quite a bit.  I bet Callie wasn't too happy about that. 

The clip rolls into the next scene showing Rebecca on her knees being pulled up by the hair with Callie straddling her and landing slaps to Rebecca's face.  Then shows Rebecca pulling Callie's top down exposing one of her breasts.  I guess that's one way to escape from trouble as the video shows Callie reacting and allowing Rebecca to escape. 

The clip then shows several quick cuts of Callie pinning Rebecca to the floor and then slapping and clawing her belly and pulling her bottoms up into a wedgie.  Ooooo.  Looks like Rebecca must have made her mad. 

The clip continues on showing Callie holding a tired and barely reacting Rebecca in a nasty head scissors hold torturing her and then cuts to Callie posing over Rebecca.  What a fight.  I don't think we could have asked for anything more out of our first Apartment Wrestling Club fight.  The match lasted almost 18 minutes total.  And Rebecca seems to be asking for a rematch.  What a fight for the first one in the Club.  Looks to me like this one could have gone either way until Rebecca started to get tired.

So onto the next question. "Are there any rules about how a fight ends?"  Yes and no.  A fight ends when one girl gives up or is unconscious.  With that said though, the winner has to be satisfied with her opponent's surrender.  So if you aren't convincing with your surrender the girl in control can refuse to let you free until you are convincing.  We saw a little of that in the Callie versus Rebecca match up.  We really aren't going to have many rules about the end of a fight.  As long as there isn't an injury risk just about anything goes.   

And from a fan in Chicago "What fights do you have scheduled?"  That's a great question.  So far there have been three fights across the country.  Coming up there are a couple of matches set to take place.  Expect to see one in Cleveland and one in Nashville.  I have heard that one of your Chicago area girls will be in one of those matches.  I have also heard something is in the works with Rebecca fighting again.  I think that one will be somewhere out west.  There is also a rumor about a match in Canada and maybe some fights in Europe. 

And now for my favorite part of the show -- The Fighter Spotlight.  Tonight we will take a look at Hannah.  She will be fighting soon and we caught up with her for a few minutes to learn some more about her.  A video clip showing the dirty blonde haired Hannah appears on the screen.  Hannah lives in Alabama and is a student right now.  But don't let her good looks and hot body fool you.  She is as smart as they come.  Hannah is a pre-med major.  Anyone need a doctor?  Wow.  The video cuts to her in a sports bra and shorts leading a workout class at a gym.  Looks like she is in great shape too.  I think that class would kill me but if Hannah is the instructor it would be worth it.  The clip ends with a smiling Hannah showing off her toned biceps in a flex and then blowing a kiss at the camera.  I can't wait to see her in the Apartment.  She has my vote that's for sure.

The final question of the night "Were you surprised by how quickly and convincingly Tisha beat up Melinda?"  Great question.  Yes and no.  First off look at Tisha.  She is strong and confident.  Nothing surprises me about her winning a fight.  But come on.  Look at Melinda.  Strong, flexible, killer body, athlete, and extremely confident.  When I saw the match up announced I thought Melinda would probably win that fight.  She showed almost nothing though.  Maybe it was an off night.  Maybe she is all looks and no ability.  I don't know.  So yes I was surprised in some ways.  That's the other thing about the Club and the fights.  Right now we just don't know how these girls will react in a fight.  It isn't always about the physical strength or size.  How does a girl react to things going against her?  The mental toughness part is just something you can't measure until we have seen several fights with a girl.   

Thanks to everyone for stopping in for the show.  Hope to see you next time. Stay tuned to the website as match results are posted.  Goodnight. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club -- Internet Show
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »
Welcome to this web show for the Apartment Wrestling Club.  It's been a great start for the Club.  There have been some great matches with some great fighters.  And a few that haven't been quite so fair in hindsight. 

Tonight we have a special interview with Hannah.  She appeared in a fight for the Club a month or so ago in Nashville.  In that fight she got beat up on by a very talented Molly.  It also didn't hurt that Molly was quite a bit bigger than Hannah.  She is scheduled for another fight in the next few days and we wanted to check in with her and see how the preparation is going for her. 

The screen splits and Hannah appears on half the screen.  She is wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tight tank top.  Wow you are looking good girl.  Good to see you again.

So last time we saw you it looked like you were hurting pretty good.  Are you feeling better?  "Oh for sure.  I have had plenty of time to recover from the fight with Molly. 

Have you done anything special to get ready for your next match?  "Not in particular.  I have continued to hit the gym.  I did add in a few boxing sessions at a local boxing gym.  I wanted to work on getting my hands and feet both quicker.  Other than that just staying in shape." 

Well you did say before you are fit and strong.  It didn't seem like that helped you much with Molly.  Thoughts on that?  "I'm sticking to my story.  I am in great shape and I am strong.  I just doesn't count for much when you are facing a much, much larger opponent.  Molly was way bigger and I couldn't find a way to handle that issue." 

So if your opponent is similar in size do you think you will win?  "Of course I will.  I know it didn't show that night against Molly, but I'm pretty darn tough." 

Have you seen anything about Bailey?  She is the girl you are fighting.  "No.  I just heard that she is an athletic girl and we are close in size.  It should be fun for everyone.  At least it will be a fair fight." 

Do you have anything special planned for the fight?  "I do have a few plans.  Since I didn't win against Molly, I really need to make an impression on the crowd and the Club's directors.  I don't just want to win.  I want to win and impress everyone out there.  I have gotten lots of comments on my Twitter page and I have fans I want to please."

Thanks for taking time out to talk to us tonight Hannah.  We wish you the best of luck in getting your first win.  "Thanks.  See you in the Apartment."  With that the camera fades and the screen goes dark. 

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:42:34 AM »
Rebecca
Tonight we have a special interview with Hannah.  She appeared in a fight for the Club a month or so ago in Los Angeles.  It was the first ever Apartment Wrestling Club fight and is the match that kicked things off for the Club.  It was a great match up and probably could have gone either way.  But someone had to lose and Rebecca was the one that ended up on bottom.  She is scheduled for another fight in the next few days and we wanted to check in with her and see how the preparation is going for her. 

The screen splits and Rebecca appears.  She is wearing a short sun dress showing off her very full physique for the web camera.  Good to see you again. 

So last time we saw you it looked like you weren't feeling so great.  How are you feeling now?  "I'm great.  My physical wounds have healed, but I'm still bothered by what happened with Callie.  Really -- I'm just downright pissed off about it." 

Have you done anything special to get ready for your next match?  "Yeah I have been working hard on my cardio workouts whenever I get a chance.  I have started riding a bike to work on my strength and endurance.  I won't be worn down again." 

Well you did say before you are athletic.  Did it help you in your last match?  Thoughts on that?  "I think it did.  I know how to compete.  I know how to prepare to compete.  Right now I'm not in the condition I was in when I was playing.  Being a fierce competitor has some value on that rug." 

What will be different this time around?  Rebecca laughs "well I'm going to win this time.  And seriously, I will be ready for just about anything.  Last time I had an idea in my head of what it would be like in a match.  Now I know what it's like." 

Have you seen anything about Raine?  She is the girl you are fighting.  "Not much.  Someone told me she is a musician.  I think I will be able to get a win against her.  And then maybe a rematch with Callie.  I owe that bitch and I plan to pay her back for every little bit of how that fight ended."   

Thanks for taking time out to talk to us tonight Rebecca.  Hopefully things will turn out the way you expect.  Good luck in getting your first win.  "Thanks.  See you in the Apartment."  With that the camera fades and the screen goes dark. 

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 02:22:35 AM »
Edition 2

Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things Apartment Wrestling.  Welcome to the show.  I'm Dan Dawson and I'll be bringing you all the latest and greatest news from around the Apartment Wrestling world.  Tonight we have lots of information to get out to you.

Things have been very busy since our first show.  There have been multiple fights here in the U.S. and one fought in Europe.  It's a very exciting time for the Club.  There have been several fights.  One thing I have noticed is sometimes the fights are competitive and close but at other times one fighter just trashes the other.  I'm not sure which is more fun for the fans.  I like a good close match, but some of the ones where one fighter is outclassed have been fun to watch.

Let's get all caught up on recent events.  The club has held four fights since our last show.  First up, Hailey and Suzette meeting up in Dallas.  Boy was that a great fight.  Suzette seemed to control the fight for the  most part but Hailey gave her one heck of a battle.  It was definitely one where either fighter could have won things.  A short clip appears showing Hailey trapped in a standing head scissor as Suzette seemed to be rubbing in the outcome.  Now that's a very sexy picture there.  Next up, I want to tell you about Jenny and Monique.  Talk about a rough one.  These two are on the bigger side if you look at the roster.  And let me tell you, they went at it hard.  What a great fight.  In the end, one of them turned things a little rougher and dirtier than the other was prepared to handle.  And that was the difference as one was left screaming out a surrender to the other. 

Here's a question from our forum from a fan in Minneapolis -- "Is there any plan to crown a champion for the Apartment Wrestling Club?"  Well yes.  It will take some time.  So far our fights have been between fighters in the same geographic area.  Once we get a good look at how the fighters perform, the Club has plans to have fighters travel across the country to face each other.  That will ultimately lead to a champion being crowned.

Let's look at a few highlights from the other two fights recently held.  In our last show we placed the spotlight on Hannah as she was getting ready to fight for the Club.  Her match took place shortly after our last show and she faced off against Molly.  All I can say about that one is poor Hannah.  Molly had a bit of a size advantage and she really took it to Hannah.  The clip shows Hannah trapped in a full nelson with Molly's legs wrapped around her body.  Ouch!!!  That must've really hurt.  And another little bit of news we have here for you is that Molly will be fighting again soon and taking on Jenny who we talked about earlier.  Both of them looked pretty good getting the win last time.  Should be an exciting fight.  Finally, we have some highlights from a fight held out in Las Vegas.  One of the older participants -- Belinda -- met up with dancer Summer.  Man what a fight.  In the longest and nastiest fight so far those two really went at it.  The highlight clip showing the two heading into a couch and the crowd scurrying to get out of the way.  This one was even a little dangerous for the crowd.  And man when it was over Summer sure knew that Belinda was the winner.  And was she ever a sexy winner.  So far this one has the potential to be the fight of the year. 

Let's take a couple more questions.  "Has anything surprised you so far and if so what?"  The one thing so far that stands out for me is just how tough these girls have been.  Even for those ending up on the losing side they have really taken quite a bit of punishment before finally giving up the fight. 

"Any of the outcomes so far an upset in your eyes?  I'm sure you have an idea in your own mind about who is going to win.  Any surprises?"  Two have stood out to me.  Melinda's defeat really caught me by surprise.  It wasn't shocking that Tisha would win, but it was surprising how easily she handled Melinda.  Melinda didn't seem to put up much of a fight.  We'll see next time she fights whether that was a fluke.  And the other was the Summer versus Belinda fight.  I really thought the Vegas dancer was going to have a serious advantage.  Belinda really hung tough and then wow did she ever finish Summer off.  I think both of those girls are going to do great.  I can't wait to see them fight again. 

Thanks for joining us tonight and we will see you next time. 

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 08:23:20 AM »
I really enjoy these stories! Keep up the good work  :D

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 06:25:17 AM »
Edition 3

Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things Apartment Wrestling.  Welcome to the show.  As usual, I'm Dan Dawson.  Tonight we'll get you all caught up on the latest news and happenings Apartment Wrestling world.  And boy do we have an exciting show tonight. 

The Apartment Wrestling scene has been hopping.  Slaps, punches, and holds galore all over the country and the world.  Fans are excited to see Apartment Wrestling return and you know so am I.  We have reports on several matches held around the world as well as answers to some of your questions. 

Let's take a look at a few matches that took place since our last show.  First up takes us on a trip over the pond to Amsterdam where French fighter Analise met up with Brit Rachel.  Our fans in Europe waited some time for a match and it was a short one.  Rachel never stood a chance as the larger and more powerful Analise destroyed her in one of our fastest fights to date.  Poor Rachel may never fight again after that thrashing. 

Heading back to the U.S. we find Hannah returning to the floor to take on newcomer Bailey.  Hannah was sure she would put on a better showing against a similar sized opponent and boy was she every wrong.  Bailey was all over Hannah punishing her with mean and nasty tactics.  Before it was all over Hannah had a nasty rug burn and got drug around the Apartment floor by her own bikini top as Bailey used it like a leash.  Bailey sent a message to the other contenders. 

Our show tonight is brought to you by Silly Maids.  The Silly Maid service is there for you when your apartment gets trashed after a match in your living room.  They can handle any mess whether its a little hair on the furniture or a stain on the carpet.  Call Silly Maids.  And our special Silly Maids move of the show -- a clip of Bailey dragging Hannah across the carpet applying the carpet burns to her shows -- the deluxe carpet mop. 

Our viewer question of the night:  "I would love to see some of the foreign girls taking on American girls.  Will that happen anytime soon?"  Great question.  And yes we will see some of that.  We are working now to put together a couple of matches that fit that description.  There are also some matches starting to be set up in the Pacific Rim as well as more matches in Europe.  It's an exciting time as the sport is catching on like crazy.

Back to the highlights from our recent matches.  Our next highlight comes from San Francisco.  We saw Rebecca taking on newcomer Raine.  Boy did Rebecca show up ready for this match.  She had something to prove and poor Raine was her victim in sending that message.  Rebecca dominated the fight leaving Raine's feet and hands tied.  Even more interesting was Callie's appearance at the match.  Rebecca and Callie fought earlier with Callie getting the win that night.  I think a rematch is coming for these two.  Definite hard feelings between these two. 

And speaking of hard feelings, two undefeated girls -- Molly and Jenny -- met up in Detroit.  What a fight.  The Club offices are reviewing the outcome and the video.  A great battle ended up marred by an ugly incident as the fight was brought to an end.  The video plays showing Molly smothering a helpless Jenny as she appeared to be heading to a win.  The video goes to a close up showing Jenny's hands dig into Molly's bikini ripping at her body and then goes to slow motion to show a nasty head butt right to the face as Jenny knocks Molly right into a brutal finishing scissor hold.  I'm not sure what this all means other than Molly was pissed off in the dressing room afterwards.  I think its a safe bet that we will see the two of them facing off again in the future. 

Thanks for catching our show.  Until next time.  The screen goes black. 

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 06:04:58 PM »
Edition 4
Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things Apartment Wrestling.  Welcome to the show.  As usual, I'm Dan Dawson.  Tonight we'll get you all caught up on the latest news and happenings Apartment Wrestling world.  Since our last show there have been matches held all over the globe.  Stay tuned as we report to you on those matches and preview some upcoming match ups. 

So let's get right into it.    First off we have a question from a fan in London.  "Are there any size classifications for the fighters?"  At this point that hasn't been necessary.  There could be a time where something like that is added into the equation. 

Our first fight we want to report on tonight comes from Singapore as the Club has its first fight in the Far East.  The monitor screen flashes up and image of Glenna and Bao standing near one another as the fight is preparing to start.  This match up featured a redheaded tigress from Australia taking on the strong and nimble girl from China.  They put on one heck of a fight for our fans in Singapore.  It took everything she had, but Bao was able to best the Aussie girl.  The video shows footage of the two slapping, punching, and struggling and then closes with an image of Bao draped over Glenna's back pulling her head back to finish the fight.  I know our fans can't wait for the next match in the Far East.

Staying with the international theme, the Club sponsored its second fight in Europe recently.  This match took place in Paris and featured Emma taking on Sofia.  Last time we saw an English girl in action it didn't go too well.  So Emma vowed to correct that situation.  What looked like a possible mismatch turned into a pretty good fight.  Sofia was quick and fearless and really gave Emma some trouble.  In the end though, Emma was just too much for her.  The monitor lights up with an image of Emma sitting atop Sofia pinning her to the ground then slowly face sitting her for several moments as she claims her victory. 
And now a special word from one of our sponsors.  Are you looking for just that special drink for your next occasion.  BodyPress Winery has just the right vintage for you.  Whether you need something sparkling or something with a full body, the Winery has just the right vintage for you.  BodyPress brings you a special interview segment we have dubbed Sour Grapes.  We caught up with Molly last week now that a little time has passed following her match with Jenny.  As you all know, that fight ended in controversy.  How are you Molly?  "I'm doing great Dan.  Just wrapping up with my finals and getting ready to spend some time resting and catching up on life."  Are you looking forward to getting back on the rug?  "For sure.  What happened last time was a fluke.  I had that fight won before she cheated."  So you think Jenny should have been disqualified?  "No doubt about it.  But since the Club's leaders tolerate that crap I am more than ready to face her again."  So you want a rematch?  "I don't just want a rematch -- I am demanding one."  Well thanks for taking a few minutes to talk with us tonight Molly.  Enjoy some you time and we will talk again soon.

Next up, we go back to our email collection and take another question.  This question comes from a fan in Los Angeles.  "I have been watching the matches and I think Callie is the best fighter in the Club.  When are you going to declare her the Champion?"  I bet Callie will send you a thank you note for your support, but that doesn't just make her the Champion.  There are several girls that might just have a claim to be the Champion.  Soon enough we will find out who deserves that title.

Speaking of Callie, she recently took on Summer in Seattle.  And what a beating Callie gave Summer.  Some might say it wasn't even a fight.  I what may be the worst thrashing seen so far in the Club's first 15 fights, Callie brutalized Summer.  The monitor flashes on showing a clip of Summer being caught on Callie's feet and flung through the air.  This is probably what set the stage for the fight to go that direction if you ask me.  After being hammered early by this big kick, Summer never recovered.  Callie sure made a statement that night.  Hopefully, we will see Summer again on the rug.  Sometimes a defeat like that can lead to a fighter never stepping on the rug again. 

Finally, we take you out to Denver where two undefeated fighters faced off in a what turned out to be an incredible fight to the finish.  The monitor flashes on showing Belinda and Suzette battling hard through several scenes from the fight.  This fight has gotten some pretty heavy attention on our Twitter feed and the fans really want to see these two fight again.  The clip flashes to Suzette ripping Belinda's bikini bottom up into her body.  This is the key moment right here where Suzette managed to break Belinda's will to fight.  Who knows how a rematch might turn out.  All I can tell you is that Suzette just appeared to be a little bit meaner and nastier than Belinda and that's what made the difference. 

That's all for tonight's show.  See you again soon. 

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 04:33:05 PM »
Edition 5

Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things Apartment Wrestling.  Welcome to the show.  As usual, I'm Dan Dawson.  This show is going to be awesome.  We'll get you all caught up on the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club plus get some questions answered by a few of our fighters.  Plus as usual we will answer a few of your questions. 

First off, we want to bring you some highlights of a recent match held between Hannah and a non-Club fighter Erica.  The Club has been considering new talent and Erica caught the eye of one of our key sponsors.  She issued a challenge to the winless Hannah who really took the challenges as a serious insult.  So they met up for a scrap.  Erica came in cocky after seeing Hannah beaten soundly by her opponents.  What a fight it was.  Hannah showed Erica that the Club's fighters are tougher than she thought.  In fact, Hannah beat her ass good using scissors and chokes to really wear her out.  And to top it off, Erica refused to admit defeat so Hannah just choked her ass out cold.  Erica might have learned a hard lesson that night and Hannah relished being the victor for a change.

Which brings us to our first question:  "Do you expect to have more fights between Club fighters and outside girls?"  You bet.  The Club is always looking for the right situation to match up Club fighters with others.  Right now we are working on some pretty big ideas for our girls and are excited about the opportunities we see coming our way.

And that brings us to our next match up we want to talk about.  In a recent fight Tisha met up with Bailey in a battle of the unbeatens.  Anticipation was high for this one and the fight didn't disappoint.  Let me just say this, it was a rough fight between two seriously mean women wanting to dominate their opponent.  I didn't expect it to be as one-sided as it ended up being in the end.  Bailey just had a better night and was able to catch Tisha early in a bad position and wore her down quickly.  And then made her pay the price for all the pre-match trash talking.  The monitor shows Bailey laying atop Tisha applying a reverse head scissors on Tisha mashing her head between her strong thighs.  This moment right here is where Bailey was able to crush the fight right out of her.  I'm sure Tisha will bounce back.  I can't wait to see more of these two.

Our first fan question of the night was answered by Tisha:  "What happened to you in that fight with Bailey?  I really thought you would kick her ass good?"  She is tough and very skilled.  Don't let her innocent look surprise you.  She is a hellcat on the carpet.  The reason she got me was that kick to my head.  Blows like that to the head aren't allowed and it stunned me for a second.  That's when she got me in that scissor hold that really hurt me badly.  I'm looking forward to a rematch to prove myself. 

Sounds like a few sour grapes there doesn't it.  Which brings us to a message from our sponsor Sour Chews.  Want to see how tough you are?  Just eat a bag of Sour Chews and see if you can take the pain.  Sour Chews spotlights tonight several Club fighters.  The monitor shows Rebecca and Molly losing fights to Callie and Jenny.  These fights left a sour taste in their mouths. 

Our next fan question is for Melinda:  "You really struggled in your first match against Tisha.  What have you done to be ready to fight again?"  I had a hard time with the speed and aggression of the whole thing.  I'm in great shape.  I'm strong and flexible.  Now I know what to expect out there.  I have watched every Club match to help me with that aspect.  I'm ready and I'm going to dominate my next opponent.

Thanks for tuning in fans.  That's all we have time for tonight. 

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 05:15:44 AM »
Edition 6

Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things related to the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Welcome to tonight's show.  As most of you know, I'm Dan Dawson and I have a lot of exciting things to bring to you tonight.  We'll get you all caught up on the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club plus get some questions answered by a few of our fighters.  Plus as usual we will answer a few of your questions. 

Let's get things started by looking at a recent fight held in Phoenix between a new girl to the Club, Tracey, and Hailey.  It was quite a battle of contrasts.  Tracey was outsized by Hailey by quite a bit and early on it looked like that size was going to be too much.  It wasn't long though before the smaller and quicker Tracey was all over Hailey wearing her down with well-applied holds.  It really looked liked Hailey ran out of steam and her lack of conditioning almost cost her the fight.  In the end she was able to get atop Tracey and managed to choke her out cold to save the match and get her first win.  Stay tuned for more Tracey as she put up a heck of a fight against Hailey.

Our first question of the night comes from a fan in Canada:  "When will girls from outside the U.S. start fighting against the American fighters?"  It's only a matter of time before we see some matches across the boundaries.  Right now we have a group of girls on the West Coast and a group on the East Coast.  You can expect to see them start fighting across those groups and against fighters from the European and Asian groups as well. 

So during our last show we heard from Melinda about her upcoming fight with Wendy.  She told us she was more than ready to fight again and planned to dominate someone.  And boy did she ever.  Wendy, in her first fight, took on Melinda recently in Atlanta.  It was a quick fight with Melinda utterly destroying her hapless and unprepared opponent.  Melinda made good on her promise and she looked like a much better fighter now that she was prepared for what was happening on the rug.  The monitor shows an image of Melinda ripping Wendy's hair out as she mauled her on the floor.  Looks like Wendy won't be so quick to talk smack before a fight.  The video changes to a clip of Melinda challenging Tisha to a rematch.  Now that's interesting.  I'm not sure that was a good idea, but only time will tell.
The next question for tonight's show is for Bailey.  A fan in Virginia asked: "Do you think being a collegiate athlete gives you an advantage in the fights?"  A video clip of Bailey appears on the screen.  She giggles and then responds to the question.  I don't know if it does or not.  What I do know is that most athletes have a passion for winning and a never quit attitude.  Combine that mental approach with being in good physical shape and I think it helps out a bit. 

Let's take a brief time out to hear from our sponsor for tonight's show -- Diamonds Forever.  There stones will leave you breathless just like a good face sit or choke hold.  The video shows several images of Hannah being choked out cold and Tracey being choked out cold.  These fighters left their opponents breathless just like that special piece of jewelry from Diamonds Forever will leave the recipient breathless.

And our next fan question for tonight comes from a fan in Ohio:  "There have been a lot of girls that have lost fights asking for rematches.  Are we going to see some of those soon?"  That's a possibility.  There are quite a few fights lined up in the coming weeks.  When the time is right there might be a few rematches.  But remember -- sometimes a girl loses for a reason and it might not be any different the second time around.  We look for changes in circumstances or situations in a match where a rematch might make sense.

Our final match review of the night comes from a fight held in London recently between newcomer Alessandra from Spain and Analise who dominated her first opponent.  In a surprising fight, the Spanish hellcat dominated and humiliated what we thought was a tough Analise.  The video screen lights up showing Alessandra perched atop Analise in a reverse face sit as she mauls the French girls tits.  Then cuts to the end showing a sobbing Analise pleading for mercy as Alessandra dominates her.  Looks like Analise wasn't as tough as we thought.  I'm sure the English enjoyed watching her destroyed since she took a much smaller English fighter apart in her first match.

Thanks for tuning in fans.  That's all we have time for tonight. 

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 08:55:15 AM »
This is such a great series!  I have really enjoyed reading them!

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 12:57:51 AM »
Edition 7

Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things Apartment Wrestling.  Welcome to the show.  As usual, I'm Dan Dawson.  This show is going to be spectacular.  We'll get you all caught up on the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club. 

Since our last show the Club has crowned two champions. In the U.S. the Club crowned one champion for the East Coast and one for the West Coast.  Both fights were entertaining for the crowd lucky enough to be in attendance in Kansas City that night.

First up, let's take a look at a few moments from the night. The screens flashes to a scene from the Callie/Suzette fight.  The clip shows Callie scissor into and then delivering a nasty kick before cutting to an image of Callie forcing a submission from Suzette. "That first fall was a rough one for Suzette. I thought it might be a short night for her after that."  The image changes to show a short clip of Callie smothering Suzette and appearing close to another submission before Suzette bites Callie. The next image shows Suzette head butting a pinned Callie several times forcing Callie to submit. "That was a nice comeback by Suzette to get a fall."  The image changes to show Suzette now bent over a bar surface with Callie landing punches to her body and then flinging her to the floor. The image cuts to Callie continuing to land hard shots to Suzette's body as she is on the floor. Finally the video cuts to Callie stuffing Suzette's own bikini bottoms into her mouth as she celebrates winning the final fall and the fight. "I'm just not sure anybody can stand up to Callie. What a strong performance she put up winning that fight.

We have a special treat tonight. The screen splits and Callie appears on the other half. She is wearing snugly fitting white tank top and a pair of denim shorts. "Hi everyone. Glad to be here tonight" Callie calls out. So Callie tell us how it feels to be the West Coast champion. "It's awesome. I know I'm the best fighter out there and it's good to be recognized for my talent."  Any idea who your next fight will be?  "I haven't heard yet. I know I will be in a private fight in Las Vegas next weekend. There is a match scheduled and some girls from all over are coming to town. It should be a fun time."  I have heard that Rebecca is really after a rematch with you.  Any chance that will happen soon?  "She just loves to run her mouth. It all depends on who the Club thinks I should take on next. She doesn't just get to skip over other contenders because she is a sore loser."  Thanks for taking time out to visit with us tonight. I know I'm looking forward to seeing you in action again soon.

To be continued . . .

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2015, 01:20:15 AM »
The show cuts back to one screen as Callie fades out. So let's take a look at our other championship fight that night. The screen brings up a video clip of Jenny and Bailey fighting back and forth before cutting to an image of Bailey atop a prone Jenny with Jenny trapping her head. The clip showing the effect of the lack of air as Jenny flips a weakened Bailey to her back and choking her again until she submits. "Looks like Jenny's size was a factor in that first fall."  The screen shifts to a second clip showing Bailey twisting and mauling Jenny's leg and raking her nails over her inner thigh. The move clearly hurting Jenny as she submits. "Jenny got cocky and boy did she pay for it. What a great approach to the second fall for Bailey."  The clip cuts to the third fall showing the toe punching each other before Bailey seems to land a decisive punch. Jenny though uses the doubled over position to land several shots to Baileys crotch area before lifting her and slamming her to the ground.  "This was the end of it all for Bailey. Jenny seems to always pull things out though. What a fight".

The screen splits and Jenny's image pops onto half the screen. She is wearing a pair of jeans and a simple black t-shirt. Great to see you Jenny.  "It's my pleasure to be here today."  So what are your thoughts about that fight with Bailey.  "She was tough. I should've crushed her in two straight falls but I got careless in the second fall and paid for it."  There has been some talk about how you win. "The talk should just be about the fact that I'm unbeaten and I always win."  Well the talk is that you would've lost your last two fights without some marginal tactics.  "That's all bullshit the championship fight was no rules or no holds barred. I beat Bailey fair and square. She isn't whining that I know of here. What you are hearing is that whiny bitch Molly."  Well now that you bring her up she wants to fight you. She says you cheated to beat her. ". Whatever. I'll fight that bitch anytime. And I'll kick her ass again when I do. This time I will fuck her up so bad she won't want to ever fight me again."  Thanks for visiting with us tonight. We look forward to seeing you fight again.

With that Jenny's screen fades. That's all we have for tonight. Until next time. The screen fades out and the show comes to an end.

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 12:15:36 AM »
Welcome to another update in the Apartment Wrestling Club world.  There have been a lot of happenings since the last show. Let's take a spin around the Club and see what's happening.  

East Coast -- After crowning Jenny as the champion the debate is now under way about who is next up to challenge her for the title. Both Molly and Tisha fought and won convincingly.  Drury also made her first appearance after winning a nasty private fight. In that first official match she dominated Melinda. There are rumors that a current fighter may be considering leaving the Club.

West Coast -- A potential title contender in Belinda took on Raine in what turned out to be an incredibly hard fought battle. Raine pulled off an upset win by outlasting Belinda.  Rebecca destroyed Tracey in a very short fight which set the stage for an ugly hallway incident with Callie. The nasty encounter led to the explosive rematch between Callie and Rebecca with the Club title on the line. It was a great fight that saw Callie take control late and utterly humiliate and destroy Rebecca in getting revenge. Time will tell how Rebecca bounces back.  

Europe -- The club is closing in on being able to crown a champion. Alessandra continues to look like a contender as she gets a second dominating win. Emma was expected to be a possible opponent but new girl Shayla from Germany made short work of her and staking a claim to being a title contender.  The club expects to crown a champion soon unless some new fighters somehow change the dynamic. Rumor has it that Emma was devastated by her loss to the German girl.

Pacific -- This club has been very active as two new girls from japan entered the scene and were promptly beaten by Bao and Anushka who are both undefeated and likely opponents for the title. Sukara had also looked good until Charlotte showed up and totally dominated and destroyed her.  I would expect Charlotte to be a favorite for a title shot in the future.

Other Happenings -- The club's popularity is on the rise as new girls from other parts of the globe are starting to appear in private matches.  A promising star from Mexico is likely to make an official appearance soon. Rumor has it there is some money behind an effort to establish an organization in the Middle East area.

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 04:57:38 PM »
Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things related to the Apartment Wrestling Club.  As most of you know, I'm Dan Dawson and I have a lot of things to get you caught up on.  We'll talk about the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club and bring you the latest rumors and gossip as well.

First let me say the Club is really picking up steam.  There are fights happening all over the world and at a pace that is almost impossible to keep up with.  Right now the overall Club has four different regional Clubs.  In the U.S., there is an East Coast Club and a West Coast Club.  Outside the U.S. there is a Club in Europe and a Club in the Pacific region.  Each of these specific Clubs are limited to having no more than 8 girls in the Club.  Since there are only so many spots in the Clubs, we have started to see a lot of girls showing up as independent fighters.  These girls don't belong to any specific Club and a lot of times have some individual or group of individuals supporting or sponsoring their attempts to break into the Apartment Wrestling Club scene.  It's possible that Apartment Wrestling will need to create some new Clubs or expand some of the existing Clubs to support all these new and emerging fighters. 

Let's take a spin around the world and see what's happening.  Let's get started with the Pacific Club.  They have been very active since our last show.  In fact, the Pacific Club has a fight set to decide their first Club Champion.  The Pacific Club so far seems to be a Club of winners and losers.  Sukara, Bao, and Anushka have run over most of their opponents so far.  That is until Charlotte, a newcomer to the Club from New Zealand, matched up against Sukara recently in Mumbai.  Sukara met her match and was horribly dominated by the newcomer in a one sided beating.  Sukara's loss set the stage for Bao and Anushka (both 2-0 fighters in the Club) to meet for the Club's title.  The winner better beware.  Charlotte looked impressive against Sukara.  Charlotte is scheduled to fight Yuki in the near future.  If she continues her winning ways, look for the first title defense to be against Charlotte. 

There have also been rumors coming out of Japan that the national club is very dissatisfied with the performance of Yuki and Hiyoko.  In fact, Hiyoko travelled to the U.S. to fight in a private match to prepare her for Club competition and she ended up losing that fight to Summer as well.  With all these concerns, there have been some new fighters fighting privately within the country and their might be some effort to place one of those girls into the Pacific Club if Yuki and Hiyoko continue to struggle.

The European Club has also been very active as it prepares to crown its first Club champion.  A match has been scheduled between the German girl Shayla and the Spanish girl Alessandra.  Both remain undefeated in the Club.  In fact, Shayla earned her spot in the title match by thoroughly controlling a tough Emma who was thought to be a potential contender for the title. 

At this point, there is no clear favorite to be the No. 1 contender for the title.  I'm sure the Club will continue staging battles to help sort that out.  Look for Analise and Emma to be in the mix for a title shot in the future. 

An independent fighter from Romania has shown up on the scene and defeated Sofia in a very close fight.  Whether she is invited to join the Club, or remains an independent fighter remains to be seen.  There are rumors of more girls from the Mediterranean and Middle East fighting as independents and a potential new Club to accommodate all those girls.  It's possible Sara will join them or they will all be mixed into other Clubs.  Stay tuned as this all sorts itself out. 

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 06:47:33 PM »
Here at home in the U.S. we have seen a lot of fights take place within the East and West Clubs as well as a large group of independent fighters taking on Club fighters and other independent fighters.  Starting with the West Coast Club, we got to see a quite a flurry of activity involving Rebecca and Callie.  As you all know, these two just don't like each other at all.  Callie handled Rebecca in the first ever fight and Rebecca has been looking for a rematch ever since.  Well boy did she ever get one.  After a Club fight in Las Vegas where Rebecca demolished Tracey, she managed to ambush Callie in a hallway and beat her up pretty good before the fight was stopped.  And as you might imagine, that led to a full on rematch in which Callie defended the West Coast title against Rebecca.  The first fall of that fight was spectacular.  It lasted for what seemed forever before Callie forced a submission.  Unfortunately, that fall really wore Rebecca down and Callie then dominated her in a short second fall.  The post-fight humiliation for Rebecca was pretty brutal as Callie tied her hands and spanked her repeatedly.  Not sure Rebecca will want to go back for another try anytime soon.

Both U.S. Clubs saw some interesting fights as girls hoped to further establish themselves in the Club's ranks.  Belinda returned to the rug after her demoralizing loss to Suzette in the West Coast Club's championship round of matches.  She took on Raine, a girl that was dominated by Rebecca in her only prior fight.  Belinda's expectation of an easy win was quickly case aside as the two ended up in a tough battle all the way to a narrow victory -- for Raine.  Belinda and her supporters were shocked by the outcome which may leave her future in the Club in jeopardy.  On the East Coast, Tisha and Molly both got back on the rug again after losing in East Coast Club's championship rounds.  Tisha took on Wendy and Molly took on Monique.  Both Tisha and Molly used these matches to make a statement that they are ready to be the Club's next title contender to take on Jenny.  Each dominated their opponents in convincing fashion.

The Club has also had some exciting matches take place in a more private and informal setting.  These private fights give the promoters and organizers within the various regional and even more localized Clubs an opportunity to look at potential new fighters or for outside groups to even try to enter into the Clubs.  Sometimes we get good information about these fights, and sometimes we just hear rumors of things going on around the world.   A couple of the fighters from the East Coast Club have taken on new girls. 

Wendy hosted a new girl from Alabama named Sadie for a fight in a private venue in Jacksonville.  Sadie convincingly defeated Wendy and is expected to participate in more fights on behalf of the sponsors from that area. 

In another match that took place in Las Vegas at the time of the Rebecca and Tracey Club match, a newcomer from Mexico named Selena took on Hannah.  The girl from Mexico dominated and humiliated Rebecca in the fight.  Selena is expected to participate in an official Club match in the near future. 

During that same series of fights in Las Vegas, Summer took on Hiyoko as the Japanese Club tried to get their fighter some experience before her upcoming match in the Pacific Club.  It was quite a fight and Summer managed to get the win after a long and tough fight. 

Finally, a local promoter in the Boston area arranged for a fight between two girls that had a grudge to settle.  The girls, Lisa and Drury, had a rough and brutal fight which Drury ultimately won and then humiliated Lisa.  Drury enjoyed the fight and the idea of the Club so much, she took on Melinda in an official Club match in New York several weeks later.  It was a heck of good fight and Drury got the win.  While she remains an independent fighter, Drury might be one to watch.