News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club -- Internet Show

• 33 Replies
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club -- Internet Show
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 12:07:21 AM »
Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things related to the Apartment Wrestling Club.  As most of you know, I'm Dan Dawson and I have a lot of things to get you caught up on.  We'll talk about the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club and bring you the latest rumors and gossip as well.

So the rest of the world got caught up with the U.S. as the Pacific Club and the European Club both held championship fights.  Let's take a look at what took place out in the Pacific Club since we last talked.  The Club gathered in Tokyo to crown the first ever Pacific Club Champion where Bao and Anushka tangled.  Going into the fight Anushka was a fairly heavy favorite for those picking the winner.  And when the night was over, Anushka was on the floor knocked out cold losing two falls and Bao was celebrating as the Champion.  Shortly after the title fight, Charlotte met up with Yuki and managed to get her second win remaining unbeaten.  The experts are predicting a Bao versus Charlotte match as Bao defends her title. 

The European Club was also busy crowing its first ever champion.  The Club gathered in Paris where Shayla took on Alessandra.  The favored fighter for that match up was Alessandra and there were no surprises there as she dominated the fight gaining two straight submissions from Shayla to win the title.  With Alessandra crowned the European Club Champion, the real question now is who gets a shot at her next.  There isn't really a clear cut contender for that privilege.  In other action, Sofia took on an independent fighter Sara from Romania.  It was a great fight and Sara managed to eek out a win over the Club's fighter.  Rumor has it the European Club is looking to add one more fighter to its permanent roster.  Inga (from Sweden) is one of the girls vying for that spot.  She took on another independent fighter, Milena (from Armenia) and was soundly defeated losing by KO.  Where that spot lands is anyone's guess at this point.   

There was also plenty of action in the U.S. as independent fighters fought against other independents or Club members.  These fights saw Belinda and Bailey represent the Club well in getting wins over Selena and Karin as well as Camilla and Nissa roughing up Heather and Annie.  Of this group, Nissa might just be one to watch.  She looked very good in her dominating win over Annie.   

The matches also saw Jenny travel to Florida to take on an AWC Organizer's spouse.  Jenny thought her much older opponent would roll over for her and in reality Denise rolled over Jenny in dominating fashion.  This may be a sign of problems to come for Jenny as she prepares to defend her title for the first time against Molly. 

In another exciting newcomer fight, Sierra took on Suzette.  Sierra stunned the Club by dominating Suzette who is thought to be one of the better fighters.  The question is whether Sierra caught her unprepared or whether Sierra is really that tough.  In an attempt to answer that question, Sierra is set for a fight in the coming weeks with Tisha.  Tisha is another good Club fighter and that fight should tell us a bit more about Sierra.

Following her match, the Club caught up with Sierra.  Here is what she had to say to our reporter in the field"     

Sierra what did you think of your first match with the Club and how do you feel about doing this again?  "Oh my god!!! I absolutely loved the experience.  Something about the whole thing just brings out the panther in me!  It's like I was born for the whole purpose of being a fighter in the Club.  I can't wait for my next opportunity.  The way I handled things today should put the rest of the girls in the Club on notice.  I just hope I get some better competition than that little hooker Suzette."

Those are some pretty strong words.  Were you surprised by anything and how did you manage to handle this fight so well?  "No actually, I wasn't surprised at all.  Things happened exactly like I visualized.  I spent a good amount of time studying her previous matches and had her mentally beat before we even started.  So I know she didn't have the advantage of seeing me fight before, but I think it's just as much that she has never seen a fighter like me at all.  Suzette doesn't have much wrestling ability and I'm not going to be slapped or hair pulled into submission."

Sure, but how were you able to do so well against her?  "Fighters like her are easy to crack psychologically.  She got frustrated very easily and left herself open to attack.  When that happened, I attacked her with my wrestling skills and just like I expected -- she couldn't compete!"

So you don't seem to think much of Suzette.  "Well she is tough and that's about the only good thing I can say about her."

I have heard a lot of talk about people being shocked by how easily you handled her.  "Stop right there.  It wasn't a shock at all.  No one should be surprised by what I just did to Suzette.  I'm just a better fighter than she is.  It would have been a shock if she beat me."  Sierra closes her comment with a little laugh. 

So Suzette has been talking about how you got lucky and she is looking for another go at you.  What do you think about a rematch?  "You know I just don't like her stupid face or her snot rag attitude.  If she is still running her mouth then I guess I didn't adjust those things enough for her last time.  As far as a rematch, I don't blame her for wanting to try.  I made sure my name was burned into her head and it's going to stay there for awhile.  If she thinks what happened was just luck, then the bitch is more delusional that I thought.  I'll be happy to beat some more sense into her."

It sounds like to me, you are going to fighting Tisha next.  She has beaten up two other girls from Florida and she is pretty tough.  What do you think?  "Tisha...Tisha -- Is that the tough little girl with the nice ass?  Sierra winks.  Well if she wants to go, I will be happy to do what her parents should have and spank her until she cries."  Thanks Sierra and we look forward to seeing that match.  Good luck. 

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 06:17:37 AM »
very nicely written
Titfights!!

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 07:22:26 AM »
I've been watching a lot of video on Tisha! ;)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 12:50:16 PM »
once again,great info thread

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 06:45:39 PM »
Amazing interview Sierra! I hope ya kick Tisha's butt in ya next match! You so rock and I know you're just gonna tear through poor cutie Tisha ;) And this whole internet show interview thingy is awesome :) I just love how involved ya get things in ya Apartment Wrestling Club :) Can't wait to read more  :-*

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 02:48:50 AM »
Amazing interview Sierra! I hope ya kick Tisha's butt in ya next match! You so rock and I know you're just gonna tear through poor cutie Tisha ;) And this whole internet show interview thingy is awesome :) I just love how involved ya get things in ya Apartment Wrestling Club :) Can't wait to read more  :-*

You little liarpants! You want Tisha to win, I know it! :P

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 04:14:32 AM »
Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things related to the Apartment Wrestling Club.  As most of you know, I'm Dan Dawson and I have a lot of things to get you caught up on.  We'll talk about the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club and bring you the latest rumors and gossip as well.

So let's just get to the really big news coming out of the Apartment Wrestling Club offices.  Two big developments that should make for some exciting times in the Club.  First, for all of you that are fans of the smaller fighters they are going to get a huge opportunity.  The Club will be establishing a lightweight division and crowing a world-wide champion in that smaller girl weight class.  This won't prevent the smaller girls from fighting girls not in the lightweight division, but it will allow them a chance to hold their own title and fight against girls that don't outweigh them by 25 pounds.  Stay tuned for further announcements on when that tournament will be scheduled.

Along those same lines, the Club is going to begin the process of crowning a true world champion.  The series of fights leading up to the awarding of that title are going to be open to the best Club fighters around the world.  There won't be any requirement for girls to belong to one of the existing Club's within the overall organization.  So that means the independent fighters will be allowed to participate.  Right now the firm schedule has not been established.  Rumor has it we will see at least 12 girls participating in that event.

And continuing with big news from around the Club -- A new champion was crowned in the East Coast division after what can best be described as an all out war in Chicago.  Jenny defended her title against Molly in a rematch from an earlier battle won by Jenny.  As some of you may recall, Molly was very angry after her loss and alleged Jenny cheated to win.  There was definitely a lot of animosity in the room when they met up for the rematch and title fight.  After an incredibly rough and long fight, Molly was able to prevail winning 2 falls to 1 over Jenny.  I understand Jenny has been demanding a rematch with Molly and a good number of fans have been vocally upset by Jenny's loss and want to see her with the title again.  Should be exciting when they meet up for round 3. 

In other action around the Club, Hailey took on Krista a new girl from Canada.  Whatever Hailey thought going into the match was quickly erased and replaced with pain and misery as Krista dominated her in a fairly short battle.  Krista may be an up and comer or maybe just took on a girl that is not as good as she thought.  Only time will tell. 

The European division saw some good action as Sara took on Sasha.  The tall Russian suffered her second Club defeat as Sara controlled the fight for the most part.  What made this fight particularly noteworthy was the action outside prior to the fight where Sasha ripped Sara's dress.  In the end, Sasha probably regretted that act as Sara humiliated and used the dress to tie her up before exiting the arena. 

Look for more exciting action as the Club begins its preparations for the two big tournaments.  There is a lot that needs to be sorted out before the girls can be selected for those events.  About the only certainty at this point is that each division's champion will be invited to the tournament.  Beyond that, girls need to make sure they take care of their business on the rug to get an invite.  For those of you wanting to keep score at home, here is the first published world-wide Apartment Wrestling Club Rankings. 

1.  4-0  Callie (5'4 125 pounds 26 y/o) Northern California
2.  3-0 Alessandra (5'8 135 pounds 24 y/o) Madrid
3.  3-0 Bao (5'3 109 pounds 25 y/o) Hong Kong
4.  3-1 Molly (5'10 138 pounds 19 y/o) Chicago
5.  3-1  Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) Boston
6.  2-2  Rebecca (5'6 135 pounds 23 y/o) Southern California
7.  2-0 Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) Auckland New Zealand
8.  2-0 Sierra (5'7 125lbs 25 y/o) Miami (FCF)
9.  2-1  Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) Paris
10.  2-0  Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) Boston
11. 2-1  Raine (5'9 135 pounds 22 y/o) Seattle
12.  3-2 Jenny (5'5 140 pounds 26 y/o) rural NE Iowa
13.  2-1 Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) Mumbai   
14.  2-2  Suzette (5'6 128 pounds 26 y/o) Dallas
15.  2-2  Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) Atlanta
16.  2-2  Belinda (5'8 128 pounds 29 y/o) Phoenix
17.  2-0 Sara (5'6 110 lbs 23 y/o) Romania (FCF)
18.  1-1 Selena (5'5" 112 lbs 24 y/o) Mexico City
19.  1-1 Shayla (5'3 125 pounds 22 y/o) Berlin
20.  1-0 Nissa  (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) Lima

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 04:28:58 AM »
1.  4-0  Callie (5'4 125 pounds 26 y/o) Northern California
2.  3-0 Alessandra (5'8 135 pounds 24 y/o) Madrid
3.  3-0 Bao (5'3 109 pounds 25 y/o) Hong Kong
4.  3-1 Molly (5'10 138 pounds 19 y/o) Chicago
5.  3-1  Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) Boston
6.  2-2  Rebecca (5'6 135 pounds 23 y/o) Southern California
7.  2-0 Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) Auckland New Zealand
8.  2-0 Sierra (5'7 125lbs 25 y/o) Miami (FCF)
9.  2-1  Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) Paris
10.  2-0  Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) Boston
11. 2-1  Raine (5'9 135 pounds 22 y/o) Seattle
12.  3-2 Jenny (5'5 140 pounds 26 y/o) rural NE Iowa
13.  2-1 Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) Mumbai  
14.  2-2  Suzette (5'6 128 pounds 26 y/o) Dallas
15.  2-2  Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) Atlanta
16.  2-2  Belinda (5'8 128 pounds 29 y/o) Phoenix
17.  2-0 Sara (5'6 110 lbs 23 y/o) Romania (FCF)
18.  1-1 Selena (5'5" 112 lbs 24 y/o) Mexico City
19.  1-1 Shayla (5'3 125 pounds 22 y/o) Berlin
20.  1-0 Nissa  (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) Lima

Pssh, I wanna know who Charlotte gave a dry hand job to for a higher ranking than me! :P
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 04:30:22 AM by Sierra25 »

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2016, 05:09:26 AM »
Anushka on 13 ,nope,she deserves better then that

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2016, 09:18:58 PM »
Gabi for No. 1. 

If not me then Callie is a good choice. 

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2016, 05:17:37 AM »
Edition 12

The big story dominating the Apartment Wrestling Club is the U.S. East Coast Club versus the West Coast Club challenge fight series.  Each of these fights is key to finding out which Club gets bragging rights in the U.S.  If that isn't enough to make the matches hard fought, some of the fights taking place end up pitting potential candidates for the World Championship tournament against each other.  Not only can these fights help the fighters' Club standing, but they could just cause them to be eliminated from contention for one of those coveted World tournament slots.

So far to date five of the seven challenge fights have taken place.  And as you might expect, the Club standings are close.  Right now, the West Coast leads 3-2 in wins with just two matches remaining.  If the West Coast fighter wins the next fight, it's all over for the East Coast.

The first two fights in the series took place in Omaha and pitted Raine versus Monique and Summer versus Melinda.  When it was all over, the score stood at 1-1.  In the first match, Raine put on quite a show as she dominated and overmatched Monique.  For whatever reason, Monique can't seem to put together a good fight.  In the second fight, Summer took on Melinda and it was a hard fought match.  The odds makers seemed to favor their home town girl Summer, but when push turned into shoves, punches, slaps and hair pulling the end outcome favored Melinda.

The series moved on to Dallas for the next two fights and the overall score ended up at 2-2.  In the first match up, Hannah took on Hailey in what might have been the most hotly contested fight in the series to date.  Hailey managed to outlast Hannah, but from the looks of the girls afterwards it didn't look like either one of them won that fight.  The second match between Belinda and Bailey was a bit of a shocker.  Bailey came out fighting hard and ended up dominating poor Belinda in a lopsided fight.  I'm sure Belinda will do better next time, but Bailey sure made the Club question its ranking of Belinda in the top 20 fighter list. 

The final three fights in the challenge series are set to take place in New Orleans and feature some incredibly entertaining fights that might have a considerable impact on who is invited to participate in the world championship tournament series.  In the first fight, Suzette took on Tisha in a much anticipated battle.  Both having recently lost to Sierra needed a statement win, but only one would get her way. At the end of the hard fought encounter, Suzette used her strong dancer's legs to squeeze the fight out of poor Tisha.  Following the finish of that fight, the lightweights took the floor as Tracey and Wendy faced off.  The stakes in this fight were particularly high as neither of the two had won a match yet.  In what turned out to be a surprisingly one-sided match up, Wendy got her first win and humiliated Tracey afterwards.  After the fight, Tracey had some strong words to say about Wendy.  I would expect a nasty rematch of this battle at some point in the near future. 

With the standings tied up at 3 wins apiece, the final fight in the series between Rebecca and Jenny will decide the series outcome.  Look for that fight to take place shortly.

Meanwhile, a group of independent fighters met in Miami for a couple fights.  The matches saw a Greek fighter -- Zora -- debut against Heather.  The rookie learned some hard lessons as Heather dominated the fight and thoroughly embarrassed Zora.  The other rookie featured Lola taking on Annie.  In this second match, the rookie fared a bit better and managed to get a hard fought win over Annie.   

Following the most recent set of matches, here are the new Apartment Wrestling Club Top 20 Rankings
2.  3-0 Alessandra (5'8 135 pounds 24 y/o) Madrid
3.  3-0 Bao (5'3 109 pounds 25 y/o) Hong Kong
5.  4-1  Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) Boston
6.  3-2  Rebecca (5'6 135 pounds 23 y/o) Southern California
7.  2-0 Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) Auckland New Zealand
8.  2-0 Sierra (5'7 125lbs 25 y/o) Miami (FCF)
9.  3-2  Suzette (5'6 128 pounds 26 y/o) Dallas
10.  2-1  Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) Paris
11. 2-0  Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) Boston
12. 2-1  Raine (5'9 135 pounds 22 y/o) Seattle
13.  14.  2-1 Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) Mumbai   
14.  2-1 Selena (5'5" 112 lbs 24 y/o) Mexico City
15.  2-0 Sara (5'6 116 lbs 23 y/o) Romania (FCF)
16. 3-3 Jenny (5'5 140 pounds 26 y/o) rural NE Iowa
17.  1-1 Shayla (5'3 125 pounds 22 y/o) Berlin
18.  1-0 Nissa  (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) Lima
19.  2-3  Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) Atlanta
20.  2-3  Belinda (5'8 128 pounds 29 y/o) Phoenix

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »
its a good info thread,u should post more often in this .

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2016, 08:14:03 PM »
I hope to be in top 10 soon .  ;)

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2016, 05:56:27 AM »
Edition 13

Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things related to the Apartment Wrestling Club.  As most of you know, I'm Dan Dawson and I have a lot of things to get you caught up on.  It's been a little quiet in the Club, but things are expected to get heated up as we start moving through the spring season.  We'll talk about the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club and bring you the latest rumors and gossip as well.

The big story this edition is the conclusion of the East versus West challenge series.  With the series tied at 3 wins each, the final and deciding match between Rebecca and Jenny took place in New Orleans.  And it did not disappoint.  The two fighters came out battling hard to win the series for their Club and it was a great fight.  After a back and forth struggle, Rebecca managed to pin Jenny to the floor and secure the submission.  Congratulations to the West Club as the win the series challenge 4-3. 

Another notable fight took place in Europe to decide who might get a shot at a title match.  The Club pitted a talented independent in Sara against Analise with a potential shot at the champion on the line.  The fight was a great battle as the two struggled for quite awhile.  In the end, Analise was too much for Sara.  The fight saw some fairly rough and dirty tactics employed by Analise to enable her to get the win.

The Club also saw the European Club put a couple fighters up against an American and a girl from South America in private fights in Paris and Madrid.  Both fights were one-sided affairs with the home club girls faring poorly.  Lisa dominated Sofia in a quick fight in which the Italian fighter was forced to submit.  Emma also ended up on the losing end of things as she was dominated by Camilla. 

The domination didn't stop in Europe.  Selena visited Jacksonville looking to take on a fighter from the East Coast Club.  After a late cancellation, the Club was able to put Wendy up against Selena.  Things didn't go well for Wendy as Selena destroyed the poor girl.  Finally, Glenna visited to U.S. to take on Drury.  There has been some speculation that Drury is not a great fighter as she has faced off against weaker opponents.  Unfortunately for Glenna, all that talk seemed to upset Drury and she took it out on poor Glenna.  Drury dominated and humiliated the Australian girl and made her pay the price. 

Following the most recent set of matches, here are the new Apartment Wrestling Club Top 20 Rankings
2.  4-0 Bao (5'3 109 pounds 25 y/o) Hong Kong
3.  3-0 Alessandra (5'8 135 pounds 24 y/o) Madrid
5.  4-1  Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) Boston
6.  3-2  Rebecca (5'6 135 pounds 23 y/o) Southern California
7.  3-0 Sierra (5'7 125lbs 25 y/o) Miami (FCF)
8.  3-2  Suzette (5'6 128 pounds 26 y/o) Dallas
9.  3-1  Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) Paris
10.  3-0  Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) Boston
11.  2-1 Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) Auckland New Zealand
 12. 2-1  Raine (5'9 135 pounds 22 y/o) Seattle
13.  2-1 Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) Mumbai   
14.  2-1 Selena (5'5" 112 lbs 24 y/o) Mexico City
15.  2-1 Sara (5'6 116 lbs 23 y/o) Romania (FCF)
16. 3-3 Jenny (5'5 140 pounds 26 y/o) rural NE Iowa
17.  1-1 Shayla (5'3 125 pounds 22 y/o) Berlin
18.  2-0 Nissa  (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) Lima
19.  2-0 Camilla (5'10 127 lbs 23 y/o) Buenos Aires
20T.  2-3  Tisha (5'2 122 pounds 20 y/o) Atlanta
20T.  2-3  Belinda (5'8 128 pounds 29 y/o) Phoenix

The tournament to crown a world-wide Apartment Wrestling Club Champion is rapidly approaching.  After a long set of discussions, the Club has arrived at some decisions with respect to participants in the tournament.  There are more details to be worked out, but the Club has released some preliminary information that has been finalized. 

The tournament will consist of an eight girl bracket for the final stages of the event.  Each of the Club's regional champions will be invited to participate in the eight girl bracket.  The four champions will face opponents that have fought for the privilege of entering the final bracket of eight fighters.  There will be a series of matches for fighters from all over the world to qualify for one of those remaining four spots.  At this point, the Club has determined that Bailey, Rebecca, Sierra, and Suzette will be the final opponents awaiting the results of fight in matches.  Those four fighters will face the four fighters advancing out of the preliminary rounds.  Those preliminary rounds are set to begin with Fight 61.   

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 04:52:14 AM »
Edition 14

Welcome to "What's Happening in the Apartment" the internet show covering all things related to the Apartment Wrestling Club.  As most of you know, I'm Dan Dawson and I have a lot of things to get you caught up on.  It's been a little quiet in the Club, but things are expected to get heated up as we start moving through the spring season.  We'll talk about the latest news and happenings in the Apartment Wrestling Club and bring you the latest rumors and gossip as well.
The big news everyone wants to talk about is how the world title tournament will be structured, but first we have a few matches to report on.  In a recent battle in New York, Sofia took on Sierra and was promptly demolished as Sierra continued to build a solid resume for the upcoming tournament.  Looks like Sierra will enter the tournament undefeated.  Only time will tell whether she has what it takes to beat the best the Club has to offer. 

Speaking of titles, the Pacific and European Club champions defended their titles prior to the start of the world title tournament.  In Tokyo, the Club as a whole was shocked as Bao destroyed Charlotte in a short and brutal fight where she KO'd the challenger.  A lot of experts thought Bao was lucky in her win over Anushka and that Charlotte would dominate their fight.  Looks like Bao might be a bit tougher than expected.  During that same weekend, Hiyoko took on Peyat, a new street fighter from Thailand.  Hiyoko held her own early, but was soon overwhelmed and brutally beaten by Peyat.  Time will tell if the new girl has what it takes. 

The European Club held a title fight between Analise and Alessandra as well.  While Analise put up a good fight, she ended up being forced to submit losing the fight two falls to one to the existing champion who showed some pretty good toughness in the fight.  Things got a little nasty and Analise paid the price for playing dirty during the fight.  Not sure Analise will want a third match with Alessandra.  Only time will tell. 

The Club also announced a new lightweight division.  For all you fans of the smaller girls, they are going to have an opportunity to face more equally sized opponents and the opportunity to hold a worldwide lightweight champion.  Look for these fights to start taking place all over the world as the main world title tournament gets underway.

The early schedule for the world tournament has been released by the Club.  Here are the pairings for the first wave of fight in matches.  Milena versus Sukara.  Nissa versus Emma.  Tisha versus Raine.  Jenny versus Shayla.  Camilla versus Anushka.  Sara versus Belinda.  Analise versus Peyat.  Drury versus Nissa/Emma Winner.  Selena versus Lola.  Charlotte versus Milena/Sukara Winner.  Once these fights occur the remaining eight girls will be paired up in a second round fight to find the four girls advancing to face Bailey, Rebecca, Sierra, and Suzette in the 3rd round.  The winners of the third round of matches will advance to face the existing individual Club Champions Callie, Molly, Bao, and Alessandra in the eight girl tournament to crown the first ever world champion of the Apartment Wrestling Club. 

Now that the field is set for the upcoming tournament, let the debating begin about whether the Club left out some deserving candidates.  Your's truly made some phone calls to a group of influential sponsors and backers of the various Apartment Wrestling Clubs around the world to get some behind the scenes thoughts on things to watch for in the first wave of matches.  I have to tell you, opinions were all over the place on what to expect.  A couple of names that came up to watch for more than a few times included Tisha, Peyat, and Anushka. 

With that said, feel free to send us your thoughts on just who might advance out of the first two rounds of fights.  I want to wish all the girls luck as we start to see these matches take place.  The one winner that's a lock -- the fans of Apartment Wrestling.