News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club -- Internet Show

• 33 Replies

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club -- Internet Show
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 10:51:39 AM »
Wow,anushka finally retuns hope she wins and gets her rematch vs bao and humiliate that bitch

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2016, 05:51:21 AM »
With the tournament getting ready to get underway, the AWC Internet Show team took a closer look at the matches and here are the staff's thoughts on what to expect:

Milena versus Sukara:  Milena should be way too much for Sukara. Expect this to be a short fight seeing Milena moving on to face Charlotte. 

Nissa versus Emma:  Should be a good match up. Emma has struggled against top notch competition, but is Nissa at that level. This one is too close to call.

Tisha versus Raine:  Tisha all the way. She has had some tough losses against good opponents. Raine is in over her head in this one. 

Jenny versus Shayla:  Wow. And Wow again. This is a big girl battle royal. Something tells me Jenny is due.  Look for her to abuse the German.

Camilla versus Anushka:  Look for Anushaka to bounce back from her loss to Bao at Camilla's expense.

Sara versus Belinda:  This one is too close to call. Will Belinda's size be the deciding factor?  Will Sara outlast her opponent and force a submission? 

Analise versus Peyat: Look for Analise to exit the tourney early. Peyat's speed and skill are going to be too much for the bigger and slower French girl.

Selena versus Lola:  This is another one that is too close to call. Selena has shown a real mean streak, but how will she hold up against an opponent that will give it back to her. Lola isn't going to be a pushover.

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2016, 05:31:40 PM »
My picks:

Milena versus Sukara:  I think this match will be competitive but in the end Milena will win.

Nissa versus Emma: I think Emma will win this one.

Tisha versus Raine: I agree with you, Tisha will win but not a one sided match.

Jenny versus Shayla:  It's one i can't decide, it's a close one to call. I pick Shayla

Camilla versus Anushka: I think Anushka will win this one but i also think Camilla got a chance to win this match.

Analise versus Peyat: I hope Peyat will beat Analise but i don't think that's going to happen.

Selena versus Lola: I don't know who's going to win this one, this is a hard one to pick a winner.

ME versus Belinda: I really think i got this one and I'm very confident that i can beat her! We are about the same size, she is a bit bigger then me but with only couple of inches and few pounds . She is 5'8 128 and i am 5'6 120  but the real decisive factor it's going to be that i'm a more skilled and more a motivated wrestler! I've lost my last match vs a bigger girl and i know how now what i must do to win this! I’m in a better shape now ( check my newest profile pic , link below) and also I don’t even imagine not to win this match! I’ll do anything to advance to the next round and Belinda will learn the hard way that I’m better than her! There it’s no way that I’m going to lose this!

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=25760;sa=pictures;view=94853

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2016, 08:10:09 AM »
Can't wait! I'm training hard and even sparring a bit with the b\f and some fcf friends!

Looking forward to watching the matches develop and seeing who advances! :D
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."