News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 5 -- Molly versus Hannah

• 4 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 5 -- Molly versus Hannah
« on: April 26, 2015, 02:39:48 AM »
This poll is the fifth in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Nashville.  The participants are:

Molly (5'10 138 pounds 19 y/o) is from a small town in Indiana.  She is going to college in the Chicago area and plays volleyball.  Her friends convinced her to participate in a fundraiser oil wrestling match and she caught the bug.  Her competitive nature drives her to be a winner.  Molly's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "Look at me!  I'm in great shape.  I'm strong from my legs to my core to my arms.  I will dominate the Apartment scene!"

Hannah (5'4 115 pounds 20 y/o) lives in Alabama.  She is currently a student with hopes to become a doctor someday.  When she isn't studying, Hannah works at a local gym where she teaches classes and does some personal training.  She is in great physical shape.  Hannah's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm super fit and strong for my size.  I can run circles around these girls.  They have nothing I can't handle."

Both girls arrive at the secret fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Molly changes into a pink string bikini which stands out beautifully against her pale skin color.  She stretches her long frame as she paces around the small dressing room.  Her auburn hair perfectly prepared and wavy as it frames her face and dangles down covering the tops of her large breasts.  Molly is clearly impatient and ready to get things started.  As soon as the interview crew opens her door she bolts out and heads to the interview room.  She watches the video of Hannah's interview and stretching several times rewinding the tape as she studies.  "Pretty girl.  I'm not sure I see the strong part of her story when I look at her.  I heard some of the early fights have been a little one-sided.  I plan to put her away fast so I can beat the fastest time.  Somebody said it was like eight minutes.  Just like riding a bull I guess.  Eight seconds -- eight minutes."  With that she giggles at her open joke and gets up leaving the room for the arena area.

Hannah is preparing for the fight in her own room nearby.  She changes into her black bikini with the blinged out skull on her bikini top.  She looks tanned and stunning in her bikini top.  Her dirty blonde hair pulled up into a high pony as she goes through a very detailed set of stretches while she waits.  The interview crew calls her to the small interview room.  Hannah is pumped up and ready to go as she glides into the interview room to watch the video of Molly.  "Boy that gurl shure is tall" she says in her southern accent.  "And she shure does think a lot of herself.  She does look strong but she is really purty skinny when you look at her.  I can take her." 

Immediately following the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is open and spacious with several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  As they stand near each other the five inches or so of height difference between them really stands out as Molly seems to tower over Hannah.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Clearly both taking this opportunity to size up the other now that they are in the same room together.  "ARE WE READY?"  Both girls move back to their side of the room.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 5 -- Molly versus Hannah
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 02:40:21 AM »
Molly

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 02:40:42 AM »
Hannah

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:42:28 AM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  As they get close to each other Molly using her long arms swats out trying to grab hold of Hannah's hand.  Hannah shifting and moving her hands in and out tries to avoid the grab for her as she considers her own options to go on the offensive against her tall gangly opponent. 

Hannah's efforts to stay out of Molly's range fail as the lanky redhead manages to get a grip on Hannah's wrist and then hair as she grabs hold of her. 

They grapple and Molly quickly spins the shorter girl to the side as she twists Hannah's arm getting her in a wristlock as she lets the hair go and focuses her attention on twisting the wrist. 

Hannah tries to quickly pivot her body to slip out of the hold and Molly steps sideways trying to counter Hannah's efforts to escape.

The match off to a quick start as Hannah and Molly feel out the other. 

Molly avoids Hannah's attempt to slip free using her long arms to keep her at a safe distance.  Molly pushes a foot out kicking Hannah in the side of the leg as she holds the arm high twisting the wrist.  The kick landing on Hannah's leg almost buckling it.  Hannah is barely able to keep her balance. 

Molly keeps up the pressure stepping a little closer and raises the arm higher in the air as she bends the wrist.  The effect of the raising arm and pressure causes Hannah to lower her body even more to avoid the pressure.  She drops down to a knee as Molly twists the wrist. 

The move though bringing Molly closer to Hannah allowing Hannah to push a punch into Molly's midsection.  The punch landing on Molly's firm abs lands without much force. 

Molly responds by wrenching the arm and then bringing up a foot and using it to shove Hannah.  Unable to balance on one knee, Hannah immediately falls straight to the floor on her  back.  The fall back causing Molly to release her arm. 

Molly aggressively follows up driving a foot into Hannah's body as she lands on her back.  The foot landing hard on Hannah's upper thigh.  Hannah doesn't audibly react other than to gasp out slightly but her body reaction and facial expression leaving no doubt the kick hurt. 

Hannah pivots her butt on the ground and puts her feet between her body and Molly kicking out at Molly.  The kick doesn't land but keeps Molly back a bit to avoid the lashing out.  Molly tries to circle but Hannah keeps her feet between her and Molly ready to launch a kick if Molly pursues her. 

The tactic frustrating Molly as she can't figure out a way past the upraised feet.  Hannah not being able to get to her feet nor able to launch an offensive but the move effective enough to keep Molly at bay for the moment.  Molly tries to move in again and Hannah kicks out hitting her in the leg.  The blow not hard enough to drop Molly but enough to force her back.  Molly then kicks out at Hannah's feet as they spar with short kicking attacks.  Neither fighter able to really land a solid kick on the others legs. 

Molly finally backs away waiting on Hannah to get to  her feet.  "Just get up you chicken shit bitch" Molly snarls.  Clearly frustrated by Hannah cutting of her attacks.  Hannah warily pushes off the floor eyeballing Molly the entire time as she comes to her feet.  Her right wrist and right leg sore from Molly's earlier attacks as Hannah tries to cover up her discomfort.  "Come and get me if you're so tough" Hannah taunts. 

The clock showing four minutes having gone by so far.  This break in the action not likely to last long as the two fighters square off again ready to engage. 

So far Molly is handling Hannah.  Her extra height giving her a little edge but Hannah avoids real damage by using solid tactics to keep Molly off of her. 

Molly and Hannah circle one another in the middle of the room.  Hannah swings first throwing a slap at Molly's face.  The shot landing on Molly the sound of the slap loud.  Molly takes the blow and returns the slap. 

Now both fighters hitting the other as they stand toe to toe slapping the other.  The blows landing on backs, shoulders, faces, and necks as they go hard at each other.  Each landing 6 or 8 hard slaps on the other neither giving ground. 

Molly swings her last slap landing it on Hannah's upper back and then pulls the arm up grabbing Hannah by the hair as Hannah tries to swing back.  The hand in the hair pulling the head down Molly pulls Hannah into a head lock causing her last swing to fail to land. 

The head lock only held for a brief moment as Molly moves right into the next hold as she twists the neck getting Hannah off balance and then spins around behind Hannah.  Using the hair Molly jerks Hannah right back into her grip as she slips her arms under Hannah's getting her in a full nelson type hold stretching her arms and shoulders out. 

Hannah grunting in pain struggles to break free.  Molly holding on tight as she starts to control Hannah bending her body back as she uses the arm hold at the same time. 

Molly seems to be giving Hannah quite a bit of trouble so far.

The much taller Molly uses her height to yank back in the full nelson pulling Hannah off her feet.  The hold putting pressure on Hannah's neck and shoulders her face twisted in pain as she moans out.  Molly pulling her up and twisting and then letting her drop back to her feet.  Then repeating the yank and twist several times as Hannah's feet land on the floor and then back into the air. 

Each time Molly pulls and twists Hannah gasps out.  Fully in control of the battle so far, Molly uses the full nelson hold to take Hannah to her butt on the floor. 

Molly in a seated position behind her now snakes her long legs out and locks them around Hannah's ribs and begins to squeeze down on her while still maintaining the full nelson hold to control Hannah's arms.  "Thought you could take me" Molly taunts as she then squeezes the legs. 

The muscles in her thighs well-defined and on display as she bears down on the scissor hold.  "Ohhhhhhh shitttttt" moans out the trapped blonde.  Agghhhhhh.  Then Molly lets off to allow her a chance to breath.  Hannah's mouth open as she gasps. 

Her arms stretched up her full chest pushed forward and on display for the crowd.  The blinged out skull shining in the lights as Molly dominates her with the scissor hold.  "You wanna quit?" Molly chirps at Hannah as she gasps and groans.  Hannah feeling the pain throughout her body as Molly has punished just about every part of her 115 pound frame.

Its been a long 6 minutes for Hannah so far.  Molly's size seems to be a factor here as the tall girl has dominated Hannah showing off her pure wrestling skills.

Hannah's attempts to break free slowing now as Molly really has her all tied up.  Molly continues to squeeze down with her long legs as Hannah cries out now. 

Her voice cracking as she moans, gasps, and yelps Hannah gasps out "stop".  Molly lets the arms go and squeezes again for a short burst with her thighs causing Hannah to gasp out loudly.  "No more" she gasps out. 

Molly glances at the clock and sees it passing the eight minute mark.  Using the smaller girls hair, Molly opens her legs and slings her to the floor on her back and rolls atop her.  Molly's long frame covering up the smaller Hannah really highlighting the size difference between them now. 

What seemed like no big deal before the fight started has the crowd muttering about the mismatch. 

Molly seeing the crowd reactions mixed pushes Hannah's head flat to the floor and drives her chest over the top of her.  Molly wiggles side to side mashing her large tits right into Hannah's face causing Hannah trouble with getting air.  The smothering gets the crowd fired up and into things again as Molly hears the sounds of cheering and congratulations as she toys with Hannah after her submission. 

Molly leans up "Aren't they gorgeous?" she taunts Hannah who gasps and tries to catch her breath.  "I can't hear you!"  And Molly smashes down on Hannah again pulling up to give her air again.  This time Hannah gasps out "they are magnificent" hoping to satisfy Molly. 

Molly sits up on Hannah's belly with Hannah all sprawled out arms and legs pushed out lying still under Molly.  Pulling both arms up Molly flexes showing off her well-defined biceps as she claims the win.  "Yeah one down!  Who's next?  Nobody can handle me!" 

Molly pops up and circles the room spending a good ten minutes giving high fives to the small crowd and hugging a few of those in attendance.  While she is celebrating Hannah takes the opportunity to stagger to her feet and hurry out of the room.  Molly finishes her room working and waves as she slips out to her own dressing room. 

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 07:13:31 AM »
Post match interviews

The girls were both interviewed shortly after the match.  After finishing with the crowd Molly headed back to the dressing room.  When she arrived, the interview crew was in the room waiting for her.  She grabs a bottle of water and turns her attention to the crew. 

So let's get started.  How do you feel things went tonight?  Did you do a good job?  "I did pretty much whatever I wanted to with that girl.  I think anyone who watches will know I own the Club." 

What do you think of how Hannah did?  "She did a good job.  She tried really hard she just wasn't anywhere near as tough as me." 

Any moment in the fight stand out as a critical time?  "Not really.  I pretty much controlled the fight from start to finish. 

What worked well for you?  "I think getting her trapped in the full nelson and then scissors was pretty awesome.  She struggled hard but I was way too strong for her." 

Anything you would do different next time?  "I don't know.  I have to watch the video of the match a few times to see.  I'll do that here soon."   

Are you looking forward to fighting again?  "Oh yeah.  I'm super ready to do this again.  I really liked having her trapped and unable to fight back.  There's a thrill there.  I like the challenge." 

Why did you put on that breast smother after the submission?  "I heard someone in the crowd say something about it.  And really, I wanted to get the crowd excited about my win.  She was such a push over that the crowd had trouble getting excited.  Who knows.  Maybe they felt sorry for her.

Hannah is sprawled out on the floor of the dressing room.  She looks a bit frazzled and hurting.  As she sits up for the interview crew she winces favoring her ribs. 

How do you feel about how things went tonight? "Not very good.  She was a lot bigger than me and she really used the size to work me over.  I had a hard time with her. 

What do you think of Molly?  "She is tall.  Everything about her is long and it gives her good range.  She could grab me before I could ever reach her.  And for a skinny chick she is really strong.  That surprised me. 

Any particular point of the fight stick out in your mind as important?  When she wrapped those long legs around my ribs.  Wow they were like steel bands. 

Did anything work for you?  "I think I was able to keep her back a few times with threatening to kick her.  I'm not sure anything else worked. 

What did Molly do that worked well for her?  "I don't think she did anything.  She is just much bigger than I am.  That helped her out a lot. 

Do you want to fight again?  "Yeah.  I would like a match with someone a little more my size."  How about a rematch with Molly?  Would it turn out different next time?  "Maybe someday.  Right now I need to get better.  It's time to hit the gym and get even stronger than I am right now. 

Did you learn anything tonight?  "Not really.  The real issue was the size differences between us.  I'm not trying to whine, but it was an unfair match up.