News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:FINAL, Italy v France, Bout 3

• 1 Replies

Offline aag77

• God Member
- So we're getting ready for Bout 3, and well, Italy has gone from not just being on the backfoot, to being, well, in serious trouble, Jeff?
- Well, Bob, Italy is a very good team, and I wouldn't reach for the trophy if I was France just yet, but it is going to be backs-to-the-wall stuff for Italy from now on.
- Well, let's see what the next bout has in store for us.

Again the lights in the Millennium Dome all turn off, and a hush descends on the crowd, as they watch the all red Jumbotron:

Then it shows France (2)-Italy(0),Bout 3

and with the by now two expected cannon salutes shows:

LAETITIA CASTA
V
SABRINA SALERNO

Laetitia Casta
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laetitia_Casta

Sabrina Salerno
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina_Salerno

- Well Jeff, the lights are back on, and the two ladies rush to the ring, as the bout officially starts on announcement but must be fought out in the ring. So quickly, your two cents.
- A turn of the tables from the last bout, Bob, captain versus new girl, but a new girl whose original exclusion may have been a surprise with plenty of experience from busty celeb fights all over Europe. I'd say it's hard to pick a winner here, but if Laetitia defeats Sabrina, I don't see Italy recovering.
- The girls have already engaged, let get to it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:43:00 PM by aag77 »

Offline aag77

• God Member
Re: Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:FINAL, Italy v France, Bout 3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 01:45:53 AM »
- Well, Jeff, are we allowed to say that this evening is getting better and better?
- I guess that depends on who you're supporting, Bob.
- For the neutrals.
- I can see where that would be coming from, yes.
- Let's see the highlights again:

It appeared that Laetitia came into this fight with quite a lax attitude, on the one hand yes, she, the French captain, could set up her own team with no fewer than four championship fights, yet it also appeared on the other hand that she thought that as a captain against a new girl she thought that she only had to show up to achieve just that. Sabrina, like we said at the beginning is not an inexperienced fighter, and her exclusion from the original 5 may have been a surprise – you may have even felt she had something to prove. And she took it out on Laetitia. When the supermodel realized she was up against a fully capable and worthy opponent it was already too late. The classic pop star simply dominated the French captain from start to finish, and even humiliated her opponent, by breaking off sure winning positions herself, like when she had Laetitia's legs in an arm lock, and fingered both her holes, when she was riding on top off the first trib – she could have won several times over before she finally did trib her poor opponent over the edge. But there's no faulting her team spirit, as she got up, anf went over to look at the rest of the Italian team and roared with two fists in the air, bringing them to their feet roaring with her. The Italians in the crowd who had been silenced after the second bout are suddenly the ones making all the noise.

- Well, you know what they say about wounded lions, Jeff?
- Lionesses here, Bob, but yes, France may have had a tough match before against Russia, while this is Italy's toughest match yet, but this is still wide open.

It is now
France 2 ITALY 1  
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:48:54 AM by aag77 »