News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

R3 - Michelle Marsh VS Esther Baxter

• 10 Replies

Offline jsmith95

R3 - Michelle Marsh VS Esther Baxter
« on: April 29, 2015, 10:08:58 PM »
http://challonge.com/battleoftheboobs

{alt}

Esther on the left, and Michelle on the right. Both models, Michelle sports an incredible 32G bra size, compared to the busty Esther's 34DDD! Choose who wins between these two incredibly buxom beauties.

The poll will run for a day, and then I will update this post with the story shortly afterwards.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
Re: R3 - Michelle Marsh VS Esther Baxter
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 03:12:38 AM »
Esther will blow the Brit away

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 05:01:32 PM »
This close? I think Esther would finish her in seconds, she'd never struggle that hard. The blonde's boobs would be mush before she even gets going.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 10:52:41 PM »
Close fight!  I was kind of hoping Esther would lose though.  I like the idea of her getting dominated by huge tittied blondes.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:54:10 PM by Mike82 »

Offline ronaldaniel

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 10:02:21 AM »
Jsmith95. Your stories are really good. Could you please do a story of a Joey fisher vs Bethany lily titfight? And then maybe have the winner face someone american like Alexandra daddario? That would be amazing.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 11:46:18 PM »
{alt}
Guest staring Khrysti Hill!

---

Esther Baxter wrapped a towel around her ebony body, her huge black boobs stretching the thin fabric to the ripping point. She stepped out of the shower, turning to face herself in the mirror. Her cleavage had always been large and imposing, and virtually impossible to contain in anything less than a turtleneck. Between her busty breasts ran a deep crevice as dark as the Mariana Trench. Once she dried herself off, she made her way into the living room, where her good friend and fellow model Khrysti Hill sat on the sofa with her arms behind her head, watching the latest glamour model fashion show. She was bare naked, save for a white pair of panties. Her full, chocolate breasts were on full display, defying gravity’s strong lure as they sat high on her chest. At 34DD, her massive whoppers made many a smaller woman turn green with jealousy – on the other hand, Esther just grinned haughtily, knowing she was one of the few who had Khrysti’s breasts considerably beaten in size.

“Shove over, Khrysti,” Esther ordered as she approached the couch, her massive 34F boobs swaying left to right.

Khrysti gulped, knowing from experience what happens when one tries to disobey Miss Baxter. Khrysti shuffled to the left of the couch, granting Esther the majority of the couch to herself. Esther removed the towel and flung it over her shoulder, freeing her overinflated knockers which spilled forward on her chest. Khrysti struggled hard not to stare at the urban model’s much larger breasts, her eyes twitching with great temptation as they begin to betray her willpower. Esther’s breasts stood higher than Khrysti’s, a testament to the great upper-body strength Esther must possess to be able to support the two bowling balls on her chest. They were so round, and easily one of the biggest and firmest pair of boobs she has ever seen in the modelling industry.

“Look at that sleaze,” Esther laughed, pointing to the TV.

Khrysti broke her stare, turning towards the show as the next model stepped onto the stage. It was none other than Michelle Marsh, the blonde bombshell who rose to popularity as a Page 3 girl, after becoming runner-up in The Sun newspaper’s Nation Cleavage Week contest at just the age of eighteen! Her then-32FF breasts caused her to be hailed as the new Samantha Fox, who had been one of the most popular pin-up girls of her era. Of course, Khrysti was not thinking about that. Instead, her focus was locked on the Brit’s absolutely enormous breasts! She would never tell Esther this, in fear of retaliation, but she could easily tell that this woman had the busty hip-hop model beaten in terms of tits. They bounced heavily as she walked down the catwalk, her massive cleavage jiggling in a bikini much too tight to keep them contained. If she wanted, one deep breath could snap that top in half without any hint of effort.

“Someone needs to show this chick a real pair of boobs! Don’t you think, K?” Esther suggested, rubbing her hands over her mountainous melons, “Pass me the phone.”

With both girls sitting together naked, it was almost laughable how much Esther’s massive chest dwarfed her friend’s own substantial pair. Khrysti was widely known for her big, beautiful breasts which drew all eyes towards them, but next to Esther’s massive mammaries, it was safe to say that her rack was easily outclassed.

“I doubt she’ll reply. She hasn’t been in the fighting scene for a long time,” Khrysti reminded the busty beauty, who slumped back in her seat, “Although… I bet we can draw her out of that dry spell. I bet she wouldn’t be happy if she found out her boyfriend was being titfucked by some big boobed girl. That would definitely piss her off enough to challenge you to a titfight in front of him, to prove she really has the best boobs. Little does she know, her boobs will find themselves on the losing end of that match, crushed in agony by your dominant peaks as she begs for your mercy!”

“Let’s make it happen,” Esther grinned, “I bet we can get to his house before she gets back home.”

The hip-hop star grabbed her bra from the bedroom, making sure it was a tight fit around her voluptuous breasts. Esther wanted Michelle to know just what a mistake she was about to make when she saw her cleavage busting out of the struggling brassiere. Throwing a coat over her body, she and Khrysti ran to catch a cab.

Half an hour later…

Michelle was elated. She had just had one of the best fashion shows of her career. The audience absolutely loved her body, as always, and her score reflected that. Her world-famous breasts had all eyes locked on them, as they made every even the bustiest models around her pale in comparison to the size and shape of her mountains.

When she got back to her boyfriend’s apartment, she made her way to the top floor where they resided. She was going to surprise him tonight. She pushed up her big boobs, barely able to be held in by her flimsy lace bra. Her boyfriend had never experienced a proper titfuck before tonight, but Michelle was ready to change that. She knew she had the goods to make his manhood completely disappear, and couldn’t wait to show him what many other women could not do.

As soon as she stepped into the apartment, she gasped at what she saw. In the middle of their living room was her boyfriend, eyes shut as he was nearing the point of orgasm. Who was on top of him, however, was what she was focused on. Esther looked up, grinning seductively but not even bothering to stop what she was doing. Her huge, black boobs were wrapped around his long dick, as his package disappeared and reappeared between them. Michelle dropped her bag in shock, slamming the door behind her as she took in what was actually happening.

“Michelle, you’re home early,” Esther laughed, brushing back her dark hair out of her eyes. Michelle didn’t answer, but instead glared at the busty bimbo as her boyfriend let out a gasp of pleasure.

Esther squeezed her titanic tits together, wrapping her soft flesh around the base of his shaft. This threw him over the edge, and he erupted like a firehose. Michelle watched as he sprayed all over her huge tits, covering them completely as he blew. Michelle had never made him cum like this before, and turned red with jealousy at watching how Esther’s big boobs had worked him over so much better than she ever could.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing here?” Michelle demanded, closing the gap between them as she shoved the glamour model to the floor, “That’s MY fucking boyfriend, skank!”

“Don’t you ever talk to her that way, bitch!” Khrysti spoke loudly, stepping in front of Esther as she blocked Michelle.

“You better step aside, luv,” Michelle warned, “or this is going to end very badly for you.”

“Yeah, right,” Khrysti scoffed, removing her bra slowly as she approached Michelle. Her boobs barely dropped an inch. With her assets exposed, she squeezed them with her hand. Her fingers could barely cup her breasts, exposing still a huge portion of her tits. Michelle glanced up and down at the nude model, taking in every detail of her plentiful bosom.

“What’s wrong? Cat got your tongue?” Khrysti asked. She placed her hands on her hips as she thrust out her large chest proudly, slightly bumping against Michelle’s own rack as she pushed them out as far as they would go, “I have that effect on a lot of bitches. It’s okay if you are embarrassed.”

“Oh, hon, I’m not,” Michelle replied calmly, but directly, with a cocky smile that caused Khrysti to glower. Esther watched her silently, eager to see what she was about to go up against.

Now it was Michelle’s turn to show off her boobs. She removed her coat, tossing it into the corner as her lingerie-covered breasts came exposed. Khrysti’s eyes widened in complete shock as she watched the blonde remove her silky bra teasingly. Michelle wanted Khrysti to see what she about to handle, and was trying to spare her the humiliation of being crushed completely flat. Khrysti tried her hardest not to stare fixatedly upon them, but Michelle’s boobs were simply too huge to ignore. Her eyes remained fixed on that massive chest as Michelle undid the clasp of her bra, letting the bra drop to the floor.
Michelle’s boobs, like Khrysti’s, hardly seemed to drop despite their ginormous size, and defied gravity as they remained tall and firm like they belonged to a statue.

‘Oh, fuck,’ Khrysti thought to herself as she stared at Michelle’s huge tits which were finally exposed, ‘She’s way bigger than me! Hell, hers are even bigger than Esther’s! What did I just get myself into?’

“You’re not intimidated… or are you?” Michelle asked coyly, full well knowing the answer as she watched the black beauty trembling in fear despite herself.

Michelle took a step forward, brushing her boobs against Khrysti’s own. The difference in size was incredible, and was not lost on either of the girls. Khrysti turned red with shame as the touch caused her long, black nipples to harden considerably, despite trying her best to not be affected. Michelle grinned as she watched the effect her boobs were already having on the model. Seeing Michelle with that cocky smirk only made Khrysti’s tips harden more.

“I-I’m not,” Khrysti lied, but everyone already knew the truth.

“Let’s see if we can change that then, shall we?” Michelle offered, “I’ll even make this interesting, K. If you can last just one minute against my breasts, I’ll walk out that door and not look back. How’s that sound?”

“Deal!” Khrysti accepted. One minute will go by in a flash, she thought to herself.

Michelle swung her boobs against Khrysti’s, just tapping them slightly. Khrysti’s knockers were rocked side to side by the impact, as she stifled a pained groan.

“Is that… all you got?” Khrysti laughed weakly, her breathing already getting faster from the impact.

Michelle swung harder again, and the results were clear. Khrysti cried out as her boobs were slammed side to side, flailing uncontrollably.

“I’m just warming up, luv,” Michelle giggled wickedly, “Your tits aren’t looking so good. Wanna call it game?”
“N-Never!” Khrysti groaned, defiant to the end.

This time the black beauty slammed her tits as hard as she could into Michelle’s whoppers. Michelle’s boobs hardly budged, while Khrysti’s were squished upon striking.

“Were you trying there?” Michelle mocked, placing her hands on her hips. Khrysti was already spent. She had given Michelle her best slam, and the bitch’s boobs didn’t move an inch. She was losing.

“Let me show you what these 32Gs can do,” Michelle offered, “Try this, luv.”

She swung her boobs, twisting her body to build momentum. Generating some force behind her strike, she slammed her gargantuan breasts into Khrysti’s huge, but outmatched hooters, sending the black boobs bouncing wildly in every direction. She gasped involuntarily, while Esther tilted her head in interest.

“Fuck you… you bitch,” Khrysti groaned in pain.

She slammed her boobs into Michelle’s with all her power, but this time they just bounced off in defeat. Michelle’s hardly wobbled, while Khrysti’s were simply smashed back into her chest. Damn, she was so firm!

“Thirty seconds left, Khrysti,” Michelle noted, “Let’s finish this, eh?”

As Khrysti went for one more swing, Michelle thrust out her powerful chest. Khrysti slammed her boobs into Michelle’s, but the blonde was ready. The ebony fighter was nearly knocked down by the collision, while Michelle shrugged it off with a chuckle. Michelle swung her boobs left to right now; she absolutely overpowered Khrysti’s yielding tits, smacking them into oblivion as she forced the smaller model against the wall.

“Ughhh…! Uh! Uh! E-Esther!’ Khrysti cried out, struggling to speak while Michelle went to work on her beautiful breasts, “Please! Help—“

Before Khrysti could finish her sentence, Michelle quickly wrapped her long arms around the black model. She flashed a smirk, and Khrysti knew what was about to happen. She shook her head, begging. Michelle ignored her pleas, and pulled her forward into her body. Khrysti groaned in absolute pain as both pairs of tits slammed together. Khrysti’s tits flattened immediately, while Michelle’s retained their firm form. Michelle’s bigger, harder breasts enveloped Khrysti’s whole. Khrysti’s legs dangled as Michelle lifted her off her feet, as Khrysti banged on Michelle’s back begging to be released from the crushing hug.

“Do you give? You still have ten seconds,” Michelle asked. She tightened the hug, Michelle’s cannonballs swallowing Khrysti’s defeated rack even more.

“I give, I give! Oh gawd, Michelle, you’re… crushing… my… boobs!” Khrysti cried, tears streaming down her face, “Pl-Please… you’re too big for me! Your breasts… they’re way too strong!”

Satisfied with her work, Michelle dropped the flailing girl. Khrysti fell to the floor, sobbing as she cradled her once proud, now beaten breasts. They were crushed flat, thinner than even pancakes after Michelle was done with them.

“You’ll pay for that,” Esther promised. Michelle laughed, stepping over the destroyed Khrysti as she stood inches from Esther.

“Are you going to fight me now, or send another tiny bitch to do your dirty work?” Michelle challenged, glancing back at Khrysti with disgust, “I barely even felt her boobs. I’m eager to crush a bigger pair now.”

“I’ll admit…” Esther looked down, staring at the blonde’s huge boobs which gave hers more than a run for their money, “You have nice tits. It’s too bad mine are stronger.”

“Let’s test that theory,” Michelle grinned.

Both sets of tits collided with a slam. Michelle swung again, hitting the side of Esther’s tits hard. Esther’s shook, but not by much. Michelle groaned from how firm Esther’s tits felt when she smacked them, rubbing her breasts softly to null the pain.

“That was cute, Michelle,” Esther smiled, “I almost felt your boobs there.”

Michelle ignored her, swinging left and right against as she smacked Esther with everything she had. She didn’t understand. She had Esther outgunned by at least two cup sizes, but Esther was taking every titslap with a constant grin. Damn, this woman has an impossibly firm rack! They felt like slapping steel. She continued to slam her boobs into Esther’s, but already she was becoming increasingly tired… and hurt.

“What’s wrong, Michelle?  You were so cocky about those "big" boobs of yours earlier!” Esther noted, even faking a yawn as she watched the blonde giving her her best shots, “Could it be the tits you’re so, SO proud of are just for show? All bark, no bite?”

“Fuck you,” Michelle grunted. She wrapped Esther in another bearhug, catching the black beauty by surprise. Still, Esther was not scared. Michelle had just walked right into her trap. This was ending soon.

“You just sealed your fate, bitch,” Esther chastised.

She wrapped Michelle in a hug of her own, and both pairs of boobs slammed together as they pulled each other close. Michelle’s boobs, though larger and more physically imposing, were quickly finding themselves outgunned by Esther’s mountains. Esther squeezed hard, grinning at the blonde as Michelle looked down in horror.

“Gah! Ughhhh!" Michelle moaned, her eyes wide from the pain.

“Aw, don’t start crying now, ‘chelle! I don’t want your tears on my boobs.” Esther laughed.

Michelle’s proud rack, the source of all her fame, was being engulfed by Esther’s smaller, but noticeably stronger boobs. They were completely outclasses, unable to handle the intense crushing Esther’s breasts were giving them. Michelle attempted to squeeze back in return, but it was useless. She couldn’t even damage Esther at this point, and instead threw her head back in agony as her massive mammaries were crushed into pancakes.
She was being humiliated, even further as she felt her nipples begin to harden into spikes. The thought of being crushed so badly by a smaller, stronger woman had her aroused like never before. She tried to resist, but they continued to grow despite her wishing they weren’t.

“Now, say what you made my friend say,” Esther demanded. When Michelle didn’t respond, Esther gave her a hard squeeze, thrusting her tits hard into the blonde’s.

“Ugh! My amazing BOOBS! Guh! Yours are… yours are too strong for me to bare! I can’t handle such big breasts!” Michelle whimpered, struggling for more breath but Esther would not allow her any.

“Go on,” Esther smirked. Another squeeze. Michelle's breasts were nearly caved in!

“Ooooh… ugh!! Okay, you’re the best, Esther! You and your boobs – ugh! – are the best around! You’re crushing me with your WONDERFUL breasts! Please—please let me go! I can’t handle them…!”

Michelle slipped into unconsciousness, unable to compete with the pain Esther was inflicting on her beaten boobs. Esther dropped her to the floor, rolling her eyes as she did so. She rubbed her boobs, hoping they could have a real challenge one day.

---

I made this one extra long, as an apology for my long absence. I hope y'all aren't too mad. :)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:50:02 PM by jsmith95 »

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 02:49:46 AM »
I love your stories

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 12:36:49 AM »
{alt}
Guest staring Khrysti Hill!

FYI, that's not Khrysti Hill, but a SBB model by the name of Keyon: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?256485-Keyon-Sportsbybrooks

Like it really matters, though.  She's a hot chick with massive boobs, and despite her size is dwarfed by Esther's gigantic melons.  Amazing story.  I loved the titfucking part. Michelle's boyfriend could barely hold it all in.  Esther was just waiting for Michelle to walk in and then Esther squeezes her giant tits, forcing him to explode all over her giant tits.  It would take a lot of cum to cover Esther's tits.  It just goes to show how Michelle couldn't even compete with Esther. 

Well, I'm glad you're back.  Don't ever lead us, lol.

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 01:29:26 AM »
That is so embarrassing. XD I just saw the photo and I was like "wow"; I guess I got a bit distracted.

Thanks for the feedback! I enjoyed writing that part a lot, and I was glad it was Esther doing the titfucking as opposed to Michelle. Depending on how things go, I can see her doing that again in previous stories.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:29:43 AM by jsmith95 »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 02:37:43 AM »
Yeah, but that model may even have Khrysti outgunned a bit and she feels she can take Esther on 1 on 1.  I could imagine Esther tittyfucking Christina Hendrick's boyfriend.  Considering how Esther flattened the hell out of Christina's boobs, she'd easily give Christina's boyfriend the titfuck of a lifetime.

Looking at the bracket, Esther's next match is againt the winner of the Joey Fisher vs Alice Goodwin titfight. Their immense GGs may prove to be too much for even Esther.  Esther may not be the one doing the titfucking.   ;)

{alt}

Offline jsmith95

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 03:53:25 AM »
I really hope someone beats Esther in her next match. It would be so hot having her brag about her massive boobs beforehand as usual, only to be absolutely flattened by an ever larger pair and taught that there's always a bigger pair out there.