News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CROMINS BACK!!

• 28 Replies

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
CROMINS BACK!!
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:06:12 AM »
It about time, after a long hiatus I'm back with new stories and a new website. Head on over to my new site at http://eroticfemalecombat.com/

there is still some construction going on but it is set to go along with my latest comic " Large Louise vs Funbags Frannie" check out the home page for a teaser.  Picking up where “MASSIVE MIDGE VS FUNBAGS FRANNIE” left off its part of my “Desperate Catfightng House Wives Saga” with part 2 right around the corner. So definitely stop by and check it out there will be a gallery of what I've been working on for the last year, mostly clip art and a few commission pieces.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline WinnersPrize

Re: CROMINS BACK!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 01:48:37 PM »
Good to have you back. Love your work, especialy the interracial matches

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 02:55:11 PM »
Cromins,

I like your art. I believe you are the one who had the scenario with an oriental and a blonde going at it on a bed over a guy who they are both dating? Is that still available and if so, where can I find it and how much?

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 10:47:43 PM »
Thank you all for the welcome it feels great to be able to work again, JT the comic your referring to is "BABYSITTER BRAWL" right now I have prt 1 and 2 and should have them up on the new site by tomorrow and part3 the finally should be out in a month or two. I have a lot of uncompleted comics that I want to finish asp. anyway thank you again for your interest. here is a little teaser for some stuff im working on 
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 07:41:30 PM »

OK was going to wait awhile to post part 2 of LARGE LOUISE VS FANUBAGS FRANNIE but I just couldn't wait so here it is enjoy. STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION please dont mind the mess

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION please do...
Frannie’s man stealing ways are catching up with her as Louise is here for some serious payback.

View on eroticfemalecombat.com   

Preview by Yahoo 

Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 01:37:39 PM »
Cromins, Welcome Back :) Small Question:have You ever done a Fight Featuring either Lola Bunny or Minerva Mink? Just Curious because You do Such Top Notch Catfight Art! Dan

Offline Dougie

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 07:27:19 PM »
Welcome back glad to see you you put out great material. Love your work, I love parodies the best, looking forward to the completion of Mother and Daughter catfight. Love to see how Louise and her Daughter make out. Also love to see you do one with Louise and Midge's daughters fighting it out extending the feud to another generation.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 04:51:31 AM »
Thanks for the props Dougie, I have a comic in the works for with Midge and Frannies daughter in the works but it might still be awhile before that's out but the finale for "LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER" will be out very soon, already inking out the pages. but for now please enjoy my latest comic prt 3 of " LARGE LOUISE VS FUNBAGS FRANNIE"

Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 01:11:56 PM »
When can we start purchasing your work from your site?

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 07:09:43 PM »
Great to see you back . Love the new stuff.

Offline Dougie

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 09:11:48 AM »
I have and let me join the pack LOVE YOUR WORK WELCOME BACK.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »
The site is all set up and ready to go Ed at eroticfemalecombat.com
And I just downloaded a new comic " PRICNESS FIGHT 2 JUNGLE COMBAT PRT1"
Nearly two hundred years have passed since Noda defeated the upstart Lyra in sexual combat. Now her ancestor Loora, must face her own challenge. To ascend the throne and rule her people she must be mated to a man of her mothers choosing, The Jungle lord Razar! But her mothers choice already has a mate and Jean  Hopwood isn't as helpless as she may look. 10 full color pages with 3 pages of text by the ever talented  Titti Sprinkles.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 02:32:24 PM »
The site is all set up and ready to go Ed at eroticfemalecombat.com
And I just downloaded a new comic " PRICNESS FIGHT 2 JUNGLE COMBAT PRT1"
Nearly two hundred years have passed since Noda defeated the upstart Lyra in sexual combat. Now her ancestor Loora, must face her own challenge. To ascend the throne and rule her people she must be mated to a man of her mothers choosing, The Jungle lord Razar! But her mothers choice already has a mate and Jean  Hopwood isn't as helpless as she may look. 10 full color pages with 3 pages of text by the ever talented  Titti Sprinkles.

The art is hot and the storyline is sexy.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 01:31:41 AM »
thanks for the props JT, it means a lot to me everyone that you all enjoy the comics hopfully ill be doing this for a long time. Here is the latest addistion to my store, the final installment of " LARGE LOUIS VS FUNBAGS FRANNIE" PRT 4.looks like Frannie is getting her comeuppance. Louis has very little sympathy for the busty blonde as she spanks Frannie’s ample ass red. Will Frannie submit to Louis as the better woman or will she remain defiant to the end.

http://eroticfemalecombat.com/comics/?preview=true&preview_id=71&preview_nonce=effede6ec1
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 11:16:11 AM »
I´m really anxiour to see who will win, fine work. Congratulations again and many regards from Spain.