News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CROMINS BACK!!

• 28 Replies

Offline 10count

• God Member
Re: CROMINS BACK!!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 06:25:57 AM »
You just keep getting better Crom. Can't wait to see what is next. SinDD sends her best regards btw.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 03:04:59 AM »
Just a couple of more days for final installment of Jungle Combat in the mean time I thought I would post some more teasers for up coming projects. some past and present Celebrity catfights  enjoy
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline YvetteBovaFan

• God Member
    • http://www.clubyvette.com/
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 07:25:38 PM »
realy good side!   ;D

POOR IS NOT WHO HAS LITTLE, BUT WHO NEEDS A LOT!
http://www.clubyvette.com/

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 01:10:09 PM »
Finally finished, the final chapter of JUNGLE COMBAT PRT3
Its come down to this as we all knew it would, fighting with every inch of their bodies, Loora and Jean clash pussies to determine who is the better mate for Razar the Jungle Lord. Neither hellcat is backing down. Find out in this final issue of JUNGLE CAMBAT who will be the new Jungle Queen?!
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 09:06:13 PM »
It is so good to have you back!!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2015, 03:00:53 AM »
thank you marine chick it is awesome to be back. I noticed the other day that the pics from my post "First blood first milk fight" have gone missing. for those of you who are new and haven't seen it yet i figured I would repost it for you guys.
 here is the low down this was a commission for WHEW, Rumor has it ebony beauty Shawnna got her ass handed to her out west in a brutal chain match, turns out the loss cost her more than just her pride Cherry made some comments about the new hair style and before you know it Shawnna is calling for a no holds barred match in the ring with special stupluations, rules are first to draw blood and first milk from both breast wins.no need to buy it either, the owner for WHEW who commissioned this comic has generously allowed me to post them here for free.

defnitly go check out WHEW at  http://mark21009.deviantart.com/
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2015, 03:23:49 AM »
next four
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2015, 03:40:13 AM »
last ones, be sure to thank Mark over at deviant
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 06:16:57 AM »
Dude, i always wondered.  Whats up with the milk stuff?

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2015, 09:17:30 PM »
personal preference by the commissioner of this comic. personally I've tied a mouthful of breast milk before and its definitely not my thing but in catfighting comics or other sexual FANTASY situations I think its pretty hot. Its not for everyone and if you don't get it then its probably not for you and even if I could explain it to someone who is not into that particular kind of fetish you still wouldn't get it but that's the beauty of this forum, everyone and anyone can come here and talk about whatever gets them hard.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2015, 07:58:16 PM »
Great stuff man,  I really like Lois and Simpson fighting.  Don't know why just do.  Thanks and WELCOME BACK!

Offline Dougie

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2015, 04:57:50 AM »
Love your work, have all the installments of Like Mother Like Daughter except the final one. Just now heard you finished the final installment, would love to buy it. Waited for it glad you finished it

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2015, 12:13:04 AM »
Thanks for the interest guys will be making it available just as soon as PayPal unfreezes my account which should be today but no later than tomorrow. I have to say it can be really discouraging having to deal with this kind of crap but luckily I have amazing friends here that are always ready to help, thank you all for your continued support.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 07:51:21 AM »
Dude, Paypal is the most puritanical online business ever, you'd probably have better luck researching alternative services than continuing with them
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!