News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Thora Birch vs Anna Paquin Midieval Catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Thora Birch vs Anna Paquin Midieval Catfight
« on: May 14, 2015, 02:08:01 PM »
I had this dream that I have to share before I forget it from last night.

I am in this clearing near a medieval village. In this clearing there is a pool with a waterfall and I am showering. Both Thora Birch and Anna Paquin (dressed in peasant blouses and skirts, no shoes) are watching me from the edge of the clearing and decide they plan to service me. They notice each other enter the small clearing at the same time and know what the other is planning. They start to argue about who is going to be with me and get into a dress ripping, hair pulling classic catfight over who gets me. I am woken up before I can finish the dream.

I wish someone would so kind as to write this up into a story based on the poll results, if possible.

Who wins and how please?

Thora Birch:
5 ft 4 in
36C-24-34
Around 110 lbs.

{alt}
{alt}

Anna Paquin:
5 ft 4 in
34-24-35
Around 110 lbs.

{alt}
{alt}

Sorry I can't seem to find the right pictures (nor am I able to resize them to keep them more equal)  to set this poll off the way I want, but, hopefully the ones above should help.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Thora Birch vs Anna Paquin Midieval Catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 04:02:45 PM »
anna paquin
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 03:02:56 AM »
Thora Birch win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 04:05:06 PM »
This poll ends tomorrow.