News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Too hot- Claudia 39 vs Bobbi (Milf-Young)

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Too hot- Claudia 39 vs Bobbi (Milf-Young)
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:24:36 PM »

Claudia's outfit for the fight (too hot)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Too hot- Claudia 39 vs Bobbi (Milf-Young)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 09:25:44 PM »

Bobbi Too Hot

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 09:27:34 PM »

Dear Johnny,

You wanted one too hot. This one if for you.

Luv Bobbi

Dear Johnny,

Since you and I are both sooooooo turned on by the very same fantasies I have some very good news for you. I am just about to get into another fist fight with another older woman. My current boss' wife, she is a hottie and I know you're really going to enjoy this fight. Yes, Claudia is a very attractive, lady like bitch that takes exception with the fact that I have been fucking her husband. You know me Johnny. This  is really getting me off. Just like all the other attractive old cow', Claudia really turns me on and my pussy has been drenched just thinking about what kind of a fuckin show I can give everyone. Johnny, you know me and I promise to make this a monumental fist fight.

Claudia has brown hair with a lot of red highlights, and she's 5'6, 143 lbs with grapefruit sized tits. Johnny, you will love her, she's so ladylike, even more so than most of the other old cow's, Claudia has been in several fist fights and she is confident and cocky. She really does think that she's tough. Johnny, her husband told me that Claudia used to be a foxy boxer while she was in college, and “HA”  Johnny, I have to laugh, her husband told me this flabby old cow, knocks other women silly when she gets into fights. Johnny, you know just how much I love breaking thw will of older women who think they are so fuckin toug. Johnny, this is an orgasm, a very explosive orgasm in the making. I can practically feel Claudia's tongue inside of my cxnt, licking me like a fuckin dog licking it's master, over and over again until she licks me into orgasm......

Johnny, the other night she called me up on the telephone to fuckin tell me off, screaming “Tommy is my husband you stupid, young bitch. Didn't anyone ever teach you to stay away from married men.” I wish I was standing in front of her so that I could laugh right in her face, but I told her off anyway when I said, “ONLY IF IT'S MY MARRIAGE.” Johnny, that did it. She told me she doesn't care how fuckin young I am, she's going to beat the shit out of me the next time she see's me, and that she's a Mistress and she's going to use a dildo on me.” Johnny, can you just imagine the flood in my panties.

BUT JOHNNY, THIS SHOULD REALLY MAKE YOUR DICK HARD. I started telling Claudia off, calling her a stupid old cow, and threatening to knock her teeth out and really humiliate her, and warning her that I was going to be at the engagement party with her husband, and that if she has the fuckin nerve to start fuckin trouble with me, that I was going to blacken her eyes, and break her fuckin nose, and smash all of her fuckin teeth in. I told her that and continued, “then after I beat you up, I'll show everyone just which one of us is going to be the Mistress, and which one will be the fuckin slave.” When the two of us hung up, I laugh to myself, fantasizing this really attractive old cow, my nipples are all hard and erect, and my pussy had become all wet.

OH JOHNNY, AND I STILL HAVE ON THAT BIG, HEAVY, GOLD METAL WEDDING RING.  THE VERY ONE THAT I RIPPED RIGHT OFF OF YOUR WEAK, SKINNY, PATHETIC OLD COW WIFE'S FINGER. Johnny, I have such explosive orgasms when I masturbate myself with your wife's wedding ring. I recount those experiences, hot, wet  fantasies, fuckin wet dreams, ONES THAT ARE SO FUCKIN EXPLOSIVE JOHNNY, JUST THINKING OF SLIDING THAT WEDDING RING RIGHT UP INTO CLAUDIA'S WET PUSSY, AND TO MASTURBATE HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU JOHNNY, RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYEONE UNTIL I MAKE HER CUM. JOHNNY, THIS CLAUDIA IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST,SEXIEST OLD COW'S I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF, AND I ACHE TO REALLY HUMILIATE THIS FUCKIN BIG MOUTH.” 

Part 2

SO BIG SURPRISE, JOHNNY COMES TO THE PARTY WITH ME, SO HE CAN WATCH ME FIGHT. SO THAT HE CAN BE THERE TO WITNESS ME KNOCKING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BEAUTIFUL, SEXY HOT OLD WOMAN, AND TO WACH ME DRAIN ALL OF HER DIGNITY OUT OF HER. I POINT OUT Claudia, standing right next to her husband. Claudia is hot, very hot, and the way that she's fuckin dressed has my pussy tingling already Johnny.” I have seen Claudia before and I know how dominant and cocky this bitch is. She thinks she is god's gift to earth. I'm really going to enjoy knocking that cocky attitude right out of her Johnny. My pussy is going to be so fuckin soaking wet Johnny, just look at her.” Claudia has on 4” high heels, and black fishnet stockings, she's wearing a black leather micro mini skirt, and a very sexy white, see through, button dress blouse. Her makeup is as usual perfect.” I'm not at all surprised at how hot and sexy Claudia looks. It doesn't intimidate me at all, I'm a super hot young Lady and I'm going to take great pride in knocking this old whore silly, and making a fuckin fool out of her right in front of her husband, and right in front of you too Johnny. Johnny is still looking at Claudia and  I can see a huge bulge in his jeans, and I can just imagine the fantasy. I tell Johnny, “LET ME JUST THINK OF HOW I'M GOING TO APPROACH THIS VERY HOT SLUT, AND GET HER SO ANGRY THAT SHE WANTS TO BEAT ME UP.” I look at Johnny again and I can see the pained look on his face now, HIS COCK HAS BECOME SO FUCKIN HARD.

Unfortunately I was so engrossed in this fantasy of Johnny and mine, that I didn't notice Claudia walk right up to me. I look up just in time for Claudia's open  right palm to “crack,” smack right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. I'm fuckin shocked, I didn't even know Claudia had approached me. Claudia is screaming, “I know all about you Bobbi, you fuckin young whore.” You think that you're so fuckin tough. I heard stories of how you love to beat up old ladies, and how you drain all of their dignity out of them.” I was just starting to regain my bearings when I feel the back of her hand, “bam,” smack me backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head is the other direction, and she starts screaming again, “I heard of how badly you have humiliated those other women.” Claudia grabs my wrist and she holds my left hand up in the air screaming, “is this the wedding ring that you took off of another woman's finger, a married woman, what kind of whore are you, I'm,” but even though she's still holding my left hand, It's like suddenly I wake up and I quickly plow my right fist, “bam,” right into Claudia's nose. Now it's Claudia who's fuckin startled, and I can feel my face getting hotter and hotter and it's turning redder and redder, until I lose my fuckin temper and I grab this old cow by her sexy white blouse, and I start wrenching her forward into my fist. I'm smashing her “bang, bang, bang bang,” ” right into her nose again and again. Claudia’s head is swinging back and forth and back and forth under my punches. Then I grab Claudia's white blouse with my right hand too, and I hold this old cow up right in front of myself screaming right into Claudia's shocked face, “you think you're so fuckin tough you old cow, you're just like all those other weak, old cow's who thought that they were so fuckin tough.”

I shove Claudia back and Claudia's blouse rips right off of her chest in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Johnny, tell me just how fuckin turned on you are looking at hot, beautiful Claudia standing there in her big, white push up bra, and now the crowd is really cheering. Johnny, you know just how moist my pussy is now. I'm beating this super hot, very attractive old woman up, and I'm already starting to humiliate her. I have a moment to look over at Claudia's husband and I can see the huge bulge in his pants. Then I look at you Johnny and you're cock is trying to bust out of your jeans.  I have Claudia fuckin startled and I don't want to give her a chance. I run right at Claudia, and I leap right onto her, wrapping my legs around Claudia's waist. Then I reach out and I lace both of my hands right through Claudia's hair, and I starts wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. I'm ripping chunks of hair out of Claudia's head, and Claudia is screaming, “AAHH, AAHH MY HAIR LET GO,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of me. I'm trying to tackle this fuckin cow to the ground, but just as we start to fall over, Claudia uses her weight and her strength to spin arund and throw me over, and she falls down “boom,” right on top of me.” Then as I'm coughing and gasping for air, Claudia grabs my wrists and she holds them down on the cement, and then she raises up over me, pinning my arms with her knees. This big, old cow has me fuckin pinned, and I'm helpless, and now Claudia is in charge.

She starts pummeling my eyes, right fist, “bam, left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, this fuckin bitch is knocking my eyes black and blue. She just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching my eyes until my eyes are all swollen and black and blue. Claudia means business and she grabs my hair with both of her hands and she yanks my head right up off of the concrete screaming right in my shocked face, “I'm really going to enjoy this you stupid young whore, I'm going to punch you silly until you don't even know where you are any more, and then I'll humiliate you even worse than you humiliated all of those other old women.”

I start bucking and kicking and screaming, “GET OFF OF ME COW, GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKIN OLD COW.” I manage to free my right hand and I reach up and I start grabbing, scratching, trying to rip open Claudia's face. Suddenly she sends her right fist, “bang,” right into my nose, but then she screams “AAAHHH,” as she leans back, trying to get away from my long, sharp fingernails I scratch her face, I can see bloody red scratch marks on her cheek, BUT Claudia manages to grab my right hand and she starts struggling hard, trying to hold it down to the ground. I'm struggling hard too, but Claudia is bigger and stronger than I am, and she manages to hold my wrist back down to the concrete, right above my head, BUT just as she does, I raise my head up off of the concrete, and I bite Claudia's big right tit, right through her bra. Claudia let's out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAHHHHH,” and I can taste blood, and I can see bloody red teeth marks on Claudia's bra as Claudia leaps right up off of me trying to get to her feet, but she trips over my feet, and she falls right back down onto her ass on the concrete, rubbing and massaging her aching bloody breast and crying out, “YOU BIT ME YOU STUPID YOUNG  SLUT. YOU FUCKIN BIT ME, I'M FUCKIN BLOODY.

I'm all pummeled, but Claudia is too. Slowly I start to get up onto my rubbery legs, and Claudia is desperately trying to rub the pain from her breast as she gets to her feet. I raise my fists up like a man screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Claudia, I'm going to,” But Claudia quickly lets go of her aching breast, and she steps forward and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into my chin. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my fuckin head, as my head snaps back, but before I can fall backwards, or do anything,

Claudia grabs me by my pink midriff blouse and she starts pulling me forward into her fist. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my chin with her fist, and each time she hits me, you can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my fuckin head, as my head is going back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under Claudia's fist. Claudia is punching me silly, and I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars, and my legs would just buckle if this big, strong old cow bitch wasn't holding me up by my sexy pink blouse. Then she grabs my blouse with her other hand too and she pulls my sexy blouse up, right over my head. She takes my top off and my big sexy tits just come floppy out, because I have no bra on, and the fuckin crowd is screaming.”

Claudia grabs my left hand and she holds it up in the air screaming, “I'm going to take your ring you stupid young whore bitch, Are you ready to beg me to take that precious wedding ring off of your finger, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” I'm all goofy, and on my wobbly, rubbery legs, and I pull my hand away from Claudia screaming, “You're never going to get this ring you old cow.” I pull my left fist back and I send it right at Claudia's face, but quickly Claudia manages to raise her right hand and she catches my wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she smashes  it “bang,” uppercut, right into my jaw. You can hear my teeth smash together and rattle in my head again and my head swings straight up in the air, and everything seems to go black for a moment. Then just as I start to focus, Claudia pulls her right fist all the way to the side, and then she just comes swinging back around, and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” roundhouse into my left eye. She hits me so fuckin hard that I'm spun completely around in a circle from the force of her hard punch, and then as I'm trying to stand there and regain my senses, Claudia takes her left fist and she pulls it all the way to the side, and  she just comes singing around and she sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,” roundhouse into my right eye, swinging me around in a complete circle in the other direction. Now  I'm punched so silly I really don't know where I am any more.

All of a sudden Claudia grabs my left hand and she holds it up in the air. I'm knocked so fuckin dizzy, but I think to myself, now this old lady, this old fuckin bitch is going to take my wedding ring, and I start laughing, giggling to myself.  I'm so fuckin punched stupid and I want to pull my hand away from her, but Claudia shoves my shoulder back as she wrenches my arm right up behind my back. I start screaming, “AAHH, AAHH MY ARM LET GO,” as she twists my left arm right up behind my back. Claudia starts yanking my arm up higher and higher, harder and harder and tears start welling in my eyes as I start screaming even louder, I'm screaming in pain, “OOWW, OOWW, MY ARM PLEASE YOU”RE GOING TO BREAK IT,” but Claudia is screaming too, screaming right into my ear, “YOU'RE GOING TO BEG ME TO TAKE THAT RING OFF OF YOUR FINGER YOU WHORE. The fuckin pain is unbearable and desperately I start crying out, “YES, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE TAKE MY RING. PLEASE CLAUDIA I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER.” I HAVE NEVER BEEN FORCED TO SUBMIT BEFORE IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I'M NOT EMBARRASSED, I'M NOT HUMILIATED, all I can think about is thank god this crazy bitch has let go of my arm before she broke it, and thank god the pain is starting to go away. Claudia spins me around to face her again by my shoulder and she screams, “THAT'S RIGHT BOBBI YOU WEAK FUCKN YOUNG WHORE, LET ME HEAR YOU BEG ME TO TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS WEDDING RING AGAIN.”

Tears start rolling from my eyes and feebly I hold my limp left hand up in the air, and my twisted arm really hurts as I start crying out, “PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER CLAUDIA, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER.” CLAUDIA IS LAUGHING as she grabs my limp left hand and she holds it right up in the air, and then she grabs my finger, the one with that wedding ring, the very same wedding ring I had ripped off of Vicky's finger when I beat her up, and Claudia puts my wedding ring on her own left hand. I can see the vicious look on Claudia's face as she holds the ring up right in my face screaming, “You like humiliation so much you whore, I heard what you did to all those other women you cxnt, stick your tongue out, “lick and kiss this ring on my finger.”

Now you can say “Now the shoe is on the other foot,” or “Now the ring is on the other hand” This big, beautiful old cow can have the ring, but this is it. I will take no more, and I start walk away from Claudia. I turn around and I start to stumble away from Claudia crying out, “ALRIGHT, ENOUGH, YOU WIN, I GIVE UP, YOU CAN HAVE HIM, YOU WIN.” CLAUDIA RUNS RIGHT AFTER ME AND SHE GRABS MY SHOULDER AND SHE SPINS ME RIGHT BACK AROUND TO FACE HER AGAIN, AND CLAUDIA STARTS LAUGHING AS SHE SCREAMS, “HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH BOBBI. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU FUCKIN HAD ENOUGH. I don't know if you know this you stupid bitch, I'M A MISTRESS, I DRAIN THE DIGNITY OUT OF WORMS LIKE YOU EVERY DAY.” Claudia laughs as she shows me THE WEDDING RING AGAIN SCREAMING, “NOW ARE YOU READY TO LICK AND KISS THIS RING BITCH, OR DO I REALLY HAVE TO CRACK YOUR TEETH WITH IT.” Johnny, I'm embarrassed Johnny, you know how cocky I am, you know how tough I am Johnny. I might be physically spent, but mentally I'm still really infuriated, and I scream, “You'll never make me lick and kiss that ring on your finger you stupid old cow, never.”

I didn't think Claudia is this crazy. She shows me the ring and then “bang,” she smashes it right into my nose. This insane bitch starts “bang,    bang,     bang,” punching me in my nose hard, “bang bang, bang,” over and over again, hard powerful punches until “crack,” you can hear the bone of my nose break under that fuckin wedding ring, and blood is gushing from my nose. I didn't think that I could ever be like this, I'm really getting scared. I'm starting to realize that this crazy bitch isn't going to fuckin stop until I am submissive to her. I'm really fuckin pathetic as I reach out and I grab Claudia's left hand and I hold it right up to my mouth, and then I stick my tongue out and I start to lick the wedding ring on Claudia's finger. I'm licking that fuckin ring feverishly, over and over again like a fuckin dog licking it's master. I really don't feel embarrassed any more, I feel like this hot, sexy bitch beat me up and if she wants me to lick the fuckin wedding ring, I'll lick it with a passion. Then when she orders me “Kiss it, fuckin kiss this ring whore.” I know my place now and I know that I don't want to anger this crazy old bitch, and I start kissing the ring over and over again right on tough Mistress Claudia's finger.

Johnny, I don't know if you know this, but right now tough Mistress Claudia is making me hot and wet. This big, strong tough sexy women, this beautiful Mistress has taken control of me, and I don't know why, but I feel like this bitch owns me. Claudia orders me to lower my panties, and when I do, Claudia takes that middle finger of her left hand and she slowly slides it into my pussy. Her finger feels electric and I feel that big metal wedding ring inside my pussy, and instantly my pussy becomes drenched in my own juices. Claudia is holding her finger still and desperately I start trying to ride her finger, up and down and up and down, BUT, Claudia pulls her hand away, and I'm jumping up and down, up and down, humping air and my pussy is  dripping, it's begging. it's aching. I'm more desperate now, jumping up and down, looking for that finger, crying out, “PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS. PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THAT RING MISTRESS.” Johnny told me later that watching my big, sexy tits bouncing up and down and up and down as I was begging this big, beautiful, sexy hot Mistress for that long made him squirt in his pants. I can hear everyone at the fuckin party laughing and screaming, BUT I really don't care. I'm begging this sweat beautiful, sexy women to fuck me with that ring, “FUCK ME CLAUDIA, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH THAT WEDDING RING MISTRESS CLAUDIA.” My pussy is swimming in juices and Claudia is fucking me faster, harder with that wedding ring. My fuckin nipples are rock hard and beet red, and sweat is rolling down my body. 

It is like I said the magic word, “MISTRESS,” and now Claudia  really starts acting like a Mistress. She tears that fuckin wedding ring right out of my pussy and she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she pulls me over onto my hands and knees. Then she drags me over to a bench and I'm crawling along right behind her like a submissive little bitch, screaming and crying out, “MY HAIR, AAAHHH, LET GO.” She lets go of my hair and she grabs my panties and she rips them right off of my body. The crowd is screaming, BUT I really don't care. I'm aching, begging crazed, I need her finger, I need something in my pussy. I start to slide my own finger towards my soaking wet pussy, but Claudia grabs me by my fuckin hair and she pulls me right across her lap. The sexy old lady takes me right cross her knee like I'm her daughter, like I'm her little girl, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my right cheek and “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my left cheek. She's spanking me like a little girl, but oddly enough this is turning me on. My pussy is crying, but I can't get my fingers there. I feel the open palm of Claudia's hand “bam, bam, bam,” back and forth spanking my ass and tears are rolling down my cheeks. She spanks me until my ass is all red and swollen and black and blue. Then she turns me onto my back. I'm back is across the big, sexy bitch's lap and she sticks that finger, the one with the ring on it, right into my soaking wet pussy. She starts masturbating me again. She jerking me off with the ring, plunging it in and out and in and out until “I CAN'T BELEIVE IT. I CAN'T FUCKIN BELEIVE IT, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, SHE'S MAKING ME CUM. SHE SCREAMS, “TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU'RE MY SLAVE, TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU WORSHIP YOU'RE MISTRESS' PUSSY.” I'm SQUIRTING, SQUIRTING, SQUIRTING,” but nothing is coming out. I feel that ring, that big METAL wedding ring scraping against the insides of my pussy and it's making me “EEEEEEEHHHHH, EEEEEEHHHHHHHH,” I'm having one insane dry explosion after another. I'M CRYING EVEN HARDER, BEGGING EVEN HARDER, “PLEASE EVERYONE, I'M CLAUDIA'S SLAVE, i'M HER FUCKIN SLAVE.” PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR PUSSY MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME WORSHIP YOUR PUSSY MISTRESS.” Then I start to “EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOEEEEE,” squirt cum, I'm exploding cum over and over and over again.

Claudia is laughing as she pulls the ring right out of my cxnt screaming, “THAT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING BITCH, YOU'RE GOING TO CUM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.” She holds that ring right in my face screaming, NOW SUCK THIS RING CLEAN WHORE.” I stick my tongue out and I start licking tat ring over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking it's master, then I stick the ring into my mouth and I start sucking the ring clean, just like my tough Mistress Claudia, my beautiful, sexy Mistress wants me to do. Then she

Pulls the ring right out of my mouth, and she holds it up in the air. She grabs the ring and she slides it off of her middle finger, and she puts the ring, that big, gold ring right on the pointer finger of the same left hand.” Claudia's face is bright red in glee, this tough, sexy old bitch is getting off on dominating me, and humiliating me. She is getting soaking wet draining my dignity out of me, BUT only if she knew I love this. I want this, I'm fuckin getting off on this. Having a big, sexy tough beautiful woman totally in charge of me is making me sooooooo, sooooooooo fuckin excited. Claudia slides her pointer finger right into my pussy. My pussy is already so soaking wet, and my nipples are as hard as rocks, and they are standing straight out, and I gasp, 'UUUFFF.” Claudia starts fucking me with the ring on her middle finger, this is so fuckin erotic, it feel like a whole new sexual experience. Claudia is laughing as she screams, “Tell everyone just how much you love getting masturbated with this ring slut.” I'm so fuckin wet, and I'm so fuckin hot, and this crazy beautiful old whore bitch is driving me crazy., “I'm dripping sweat, and my nipples are trying to break through the skin, and I'm “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OH PLEASE MISTRESS. PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS, I'M BEGGING YOU MAKE ME SQUIRT MISTRESS, MISTRESS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, MAKE ME CUM.” Her finger is plunging in and out in a different direction than the first time. That ring is jerking my clit back and forth over and over, AND

ONE AGIAN I START HAVING VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS DEEP INSIDE OF ME,” I CAN FEEL IT COMING, I CAN FUCKIN FEEL IT COMING, I START CRYING LIKE A BABY, BEGGING CLAUDIA, PLEADING WITH THIS OLD COW, “PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU CLAUDIA, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” I'M FUCKIN DRY COMING AGAIN. I'm squirting and squirting and this is driving me completely out of my mind. I start screaming like a wounded jungle animal, “OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEE,” OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE,” as my cxnt is like a volcanic eruption, the hot juices and hot cum is squirting inside and dripping out of my smoking hot pussy. She fucks me silly again. This very beautiful, big, tough sexy Mistress is taking me completely into a new dimension and I'm screaming, screeching, “I LOVE YOU MISTRESS, I FUCKIN LOVE YOU MISTRESS CLAUDIA.”   

Claudia pulls her finger out of me and she screams, “Now lie down on your back whore, you're going to worship your Mistress' pussy.” I'm so hot for Mistress Claudia. HOT, TOUGH, SEXY MISTRESS CLAUDIA. I have always had my pussy licked, I have never licked a pussy and as much as I have always dreaded the thought, right now I can almost taste the sweat taste of this beautiful, older woman's cxnt. Claudia stands right over me and slowly she reaches up right under her black leather micro mini skirt and she lowers her sexy sily black panties and she kicks them off screaming, “LOOK UP

WHORE, LOOK UP YOU PATHETIC BITCH.” I'm looking up at Claudia's brownish/red hairy bush, and I can see the juices sputtering out of her sexy cxnt lips and over flowing. Claudia's hot juices are overflowing her pussy, and rolling down her legs and I can feel my tongue saturating and pulsating. I can't wait to taste my big, tough, sexy Mistress' soaking wet cxnt. As she's lowering her wet pussy onto my face I already have my tongue out and I'm sliding it in and out and in and out until I can feel the wetness of one of Claudia's drenched cxnt lips touch my lower lips. I slip my tongue quickly into her cxnt. Sliding it deeper into her soaking wet pussy, and then I just start to lick her and lick er over and over again. I'm licking my beautiful, hot sexy Mistress' wet, hot pussy feverishly, like a dog licking it's master.  Passionately I start kissing her cxnt, sucking her cxnt, worshiping my Mistress' sweet, delicious pussy. 

I look up and I see Claudia's big, sexy nipples are sticking straight out and her nipples are hard too. I can feel her sweat soaking our bodies, and her sweat is mixing with my sweat, and she's “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and then I feel her whole body shaking and spasming, and wrenching, and Claudia starts to “OOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEm OOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE,” explode over and over and over again. Claudia is howling like a wounded animal, and she's screaming, “YES, YES, YES,” as she has one earth shattering explosion after another.

When it's all over I beg Claudia to take me home and let me be her suck slave. Claudia is such a big, strong, tough, beautiful sexy women and she deserves for me to treat her like the beautiful queen that she is.........

I'm in Claudia's car on the way to her house of lust.........

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 01:49:45 PM »
wow!!! bobbi had the greatest humiliation ever at the hands of claudia

Offline nightcoast136

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 06:16:28 PM »
Nice that smart-ass Bobbi was defeated by the sexy looking older woman/wife.