News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Writer Appreciation

• 22 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Writer Appreciation
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 11:03:13 PM »
I know when I used to write stories on here it was always depressing when no one would comment, since I figured it meant no one read my stuff or liked it. When people did comment, it was usually pretty favorable and it showed me they were reading it so I wanted to write more. It wasn't that I needed praise or my ego stroked, I just wanted to know people were reading so I knew it wasn't a waste of time.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 01:56:24 AM »
As much as I love to get some feedback , I understand fully based on most other stories that usually for every comment , 375 to 400 views = a comment , even look at things with 30 or 40 comments , views are over 10,000 views in nature .

I have had short conversations with 3 or 4 people who also wanted to right & the only advice I gave them was , go ahead , get a story in your head & run with it , getting no feedback doesn't mean people don't like it , it's just the little things to keep in mind (1) lots of people who read your story are guests , who as stated by Nutmeg , cannot post / leave comments (2) title looks interesting , you click on the story only to find it is not of your taste , folks who know me here although I am not as active as I used to be , know that I LOVE Pro Wrestling squashes , hence like my name , Squashes where sexy good girls are complete & total helpless jobbers & there are a lot who like what I like & there are lots ho don't give a flying hoot about pro wrestling , the title of this site is Free Catfight & many LOVE catfights to go along with numerous other fetishes , but I can see a title of something thinking it is something I will like only to find it is 2 women cat fighting on a beach or a hotel room & return to the main menu , never reading but registering it as a read story .

Also , by the way , one thing I have seen a few times on this site , is members posting to moderators that they had just reached God Member status & do not wish to be of that status , although it means nothing , I reached that status a long time ago & still have not received my set of steak knives .

In the end though , comments are welcomed , but new members should not expect tons of comments , this is the way this site works & will always work , don't be discouraged about writing , it is what it is , people, believe me , while not commenting do like your stories & appreciate them .     
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 05:44:21 AM »
I've gone through a lot of stories as I have time.  I'm new here and I have a lot of stories yet to try and read.  I have commented on the stories that stimulate me the most, and I have sent messages to writers who have written the stories that fall into my niche of this fetish.  I definitely appreciate these stories and look forward to new stories from my favorite authors.  That being said, there have been other authors that have written something appealing to me, but I failed to comment.   As I come across those stories, I will be sure and comment or message as long as no one cares if the story is old to them.  I've written a few stories and appreciate comments.  I love the excitement of the stories that really appeal to me , and I'm happy to have created whatever excitement for those who like my stories.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 02:53:14 AM »
You obviously have not seen my posting, on here, about a year or so ago.

It was written specifically to thank, and encourage ALL writers - whatever their levels of experience. In my opinion, FCF has some of the BEST writers I have ever read. Even if the subject matter is not to my personal taste, I nevertheless try to give some encouragement.

The sentiments expressed in my posting, which is still online here, are on-going.

GG

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 03:14:11 AM »
I really like reading wrestling matches.  My tag partner Eva and I try to write some very sexy tag matches as well as matches against each other in the few occurences we fight each other.

However the best overall writer I have seen is Michelle.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2015, 07:15:55 AM »
As a writer, I LOVE it when people comment on my work. I always appreciate feedback, and that somebody took the time and effort to feel that my work was worthy of their praise means a LOT. And my stories are like my kids, and parents like to talk about their kids, right? My stories that don't get much feedback make me wonder why, was it a bad story? Did I fuck something up? The fight wasn't hot or was cliched?

Anyway, we have some REAL talented people here, tell them they're doing a good job!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 07:44:18 PM »
Dave, you are probably the best catfight writer that I have ever seen. I love when people re-post your stories, and I can read them once again. I just read the posting relating your first story (about finding Jess, who then found Amber, to fight for you), and it was everything that I have come to love about your writing. Thank you, and please keep writing!  :-*

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 10:28:32 AM »

I think another thing that contributes to the high ratio of views/comments is that people click on a story and decide that the story is not of their particular sub genre. So they stop reading half way. I for instance, like fights over men and even matches. The moment I realize the story is not about that, I tune out. That doesn't mean the writer is good/bad. As a matter of fact, I know some prolific writers are pretty good, it's just that the particular sub genre doesn't appeal me(wrestling, fights other than fights over men, uneven fights, etc). Just as some people aren't into fights over guys(And I wouldn't blame them. Girls fighting over guys in real life is stupid) or back and forth fights.

I *love* reading comments from other people. Even short generic ones. I know it sounds silly to leave a short comment like "Oh I liked this story, please continue" or "nice work". However, even those short comments signal to the writer that, yes, there're people who like the story and it encourages him to keep writing.

But the comments are the specific ones, where the poster mentions what he liked about the story, how dissapointed/pleased he is X girl won, imagine what a rematch would be like.