News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kristen_spoiled vs bobby1, Part 1

• 23 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Kristen_spoiled vs bobby1, Part 1
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 10:11:21 PM »
If this was an ordinary streetfight, Kristen would have won twice now.  But this was a catfight between two bad-assed bitches, and Bobbi knew you don't let the opportunity of getting the other woman's pants off, while yours are still on, pass you by.  She squirmed out of the hold, and immediately dove onto the prone Kristen, driving her knee into Kristen's exposed lady parts.  And she kept driving.  Kristen was in pain, but kept it together enough to continue find Bobbi's tits and begin twisting.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 10:20:34 PM »

Take your hand off of your cock and keep writing, I am too excited.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 11:04:16 PM »
Kristen was determined to inflict as much pain, or more, to Bobbi's genitals than she had received, so she had a lot of ground to make up.  Her double-twisting of Bobbi's tits was merciless, and I was beginning to think I was going to witness if it was possible to remove those puppies entirely by hand.  Bobbi began to shriek like a banshee.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 11:08:58 PM »
You know how when you're in pain you're supposed to bite down on something?  Well, Bobbi did exactly that.  On Kristen's shoulders.  First one.  Then the other.  Back and forth, over and over.  But that was not enough for Kristen to release her double-grip.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 11:22:28 PM »
Desperate times call for desperate measures, so all Bobbi could think to do was make Kristen an offer she hoped Kristen wouldn't refuse.  Leaning down and putting her mouth in ear and whisper, If you let go of my titties, I'll get off of you, take my pants off, and let you have at me down there."  Kristen knew the opportunity of a lifetime when she heard it, and let go of Bobbi in an instant.  Both women slowly stood, squared off, and Bobbi was as good as her word.  For the first time all night, her pants came off and were tossed aside.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2015, 11:36:56 PM »
Kristen knew Bobbi must be at her breaking point, since no catfighter would ever voluntarily make the offer Bobbi just did.  Kristen made a calculated gamble that if she and Bobbi locked into a mutual standup crotch hold, a standing catball, if you will, that Bobbi would break first.  She motioned with her pointer finger for Bobbi to step forward and "present herself", gesturing with her body language that she would do the same.  They came together, first chest to chest, then face to face, and slowly dug their right claws into each others' crotches.  A slow but, make no mistake, high-intensity dance began.  The endgame had begun.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 11:42:28 PM »
By now, both women were intimately familiar with the smell of each others' sweat, hair, blood, and pee.  Now they learned, probably for life, the smell of each others' breath, as they were so close and locked up that they were practically inhaling each others' (deep) exhales, swapping the same air back and forth repeatedly.  Both women refused to show any fear or pain, out of concern that to do so would cause the other to continue.  Time lost all meaning, and both women swayed and stumbled, locked together, from wall to wall of the motel.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 11:50:04 PM »
Ladies,  all I can say is, don't you ever mess with Kristen. Her scheme worked like a charm. It took time, but Bobbi finally collapsed on a heap in the floor, every square inch of her body having sustained catastrophic damage from Kristen's fury.  The fight ended, not with a bang but with a whimper.  Literally. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 12:54:37 AM »

I think I earned to have Bobbi eat me into ecstasy. what about it?

I thought you have a boyfriend.   ;-)