News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gigi Hadid vs Katy Perry: Runway Model Meets Pop Princess

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry is furious looking at the army of women ganging up to appear in Taylor Swift's music video Bad Blood in which Taylor ridicules her enemy.
Her anger rising continuously, she tells Taylor she would 'wrestle and beat up any of those bitches of her choice'.
Taylor is at a loss at first - several of the women, including even Taylor's best friend 6'1" tall Karli Kloss, have already been humiliated by the pop princess,  and herself having lost to Katy in not less than three fights her thoughts are far from daring another attempt to fight Katy.
Then, one of the girls steps forward - twenty year old model Gigi Hadid announces with conviction that she will give Katy a beating she will remember for the rest of her life, and drag her in front of Taylor by her hair.  
Katy, her challenge accepted by the runway model, prepares for the fight while informing Taylor, 'Soon there won't be any of your bitch friends left who hasn't been ground into the dirt by me. I'll dispose of your new acquisition and throw her onto the heap of discarded girls whose pussies I've already kicked!'
On the night of the wrestling match, Taylor steps into the ring before the two fighting ladies appear, announcing to the audience, 'I've become the queen of pop, squashing Katy Perry's most recent attempt to have a successful pop album with only one pop album of mine. I outsold it so big, so fucking huge- I blew it out of its existence! - Oh, Katy, how embarrassing for you! You had to struggle remaining the princess of pop, and a real woman came and destroyed you just by changing her music style for once and becoming queen! Tonight I will have my ultimate victory over you! My friend Gigi will destroy you in the ring, and you'll be crawling at my feet, begging me to leave you a remainder of your pathetic little career, begging me for mercy and to let you barely make a living in my shadow!'
Katy steps into the ring, and the audience notices how her three inches taller enemy Taylor slightly retreats from her as if unsure of herself and a little bit afraid.
Katy snatches Taylor's microphone from her, and speaks to the audience, but addressing Taylor, 'Taylor, bitch of pop poison - don't even pretend that you have any guts left! We once were friends but now we're enemies, and all because you're a deceiving two faced fucking attention whore! But I've stomped you in the ground three times, and every one of your lesbian whores who raised their hand against me I dropped at your stinking feet, beaten and broken. Remember what happened to Karli? She thought I was afraid of her, like I couldn't fight a woman half a foot taller than me? Two kicks in her flabby guts were enough to finish her, she didn't look so tall lying at my feet! And tonight - are you fucking serious?? - tonight I'm going to make mince meat of that bitch and stuff it up your arse!'
The crowd in the arena keeps cheering, a part for Katy, another part for Taylor, but then it is time for Taylor to leave the ring, and Katy's new opponent, Gigi, enters...  

Gigi Hadid: 20 years, 5'10",  57 kg, cup B

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'7", 59 kg, cup D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:57:19 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Gigi Hadid vs Katy Perry: Runway Model Meets Pop Princess
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 01:57:40 AM »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 02:00:13 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 02:02:16 AM »
Above: Gigi Hadid

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 02:09:54 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 02:10:18 AM »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 02:17:46 AM by herboyfriend »