News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

fightnight at scratch&claw/messywrestling

• 25 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
fightnight at scratch&claw/messywrestling
« on: May 19, 2015, 03:23:38 AM »
ladies and gentlemen of  fcf  welcome to fight night at scratch&claw....tonight for your entertainment...we have   some messy wrestling fun....6 ladies   3 separate fights
in pools of their choice...the attire  and rules are simple     bikini's  and fight until your opponent is pined or submits. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ THIS PORTION...FCF MEMBERS WILL HAVE 3 VOTES  PLEASE SELECT ONE LADY FROM EACH FIGHT...HOWEVER  WE RE TRYING SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT
THE POLL WILL RUN FOR 8 DAYS.

DAYS  1 AND 2.....VOTING WILL BE LOCKED....LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED  TO BE ACTIVEMAKING OPENING COMMENTS AND BEGINNING THEIR FIGHTS.

DAYS 3-AND 4...VOTING WIL BE UNLOCKED   MEMBERS MAY VOTE AND SUPPORT BASED LARGELY ON PARTICIPATION.AND ON WHO THEY BELIEVE IS WINNING  THE FIGHTS UP TO THIS POINT.

DAYS 5 AND 6..VOTING WILL AGAIN BE LOCKED.

DAYS 7 AND 8. VOTING WILL AGAIN BE UNLOCKED...FCF MEMBERS MAY CONTINUE TO VOTE  AND WILL HAVE THE OPTION TO CHANGE THEIR  VOTE   BASED ON WHO THEY BELIEVE TO BE WINNING..

FCF MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COMMENT AND SUPPORT THEIR FAVORITES THROUGHOUT THE POLL AS IF THEY WERE ACTUALLY VIEWING THE FIGHTS.

LADIES...BEING ACTIVE AND PARTICIPATING IS VERY ENCOURAGED...YOU ARE FIGHTIG FOR YOUR VOTES :)

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE{WELL EXCEPT TO YOU KAZZI :P}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MATCH UPS
ASIAN FEVER {KAZZI}5'5 120 32D-26-33  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=42238
 VS
LEXIBABE 5'5 120  32D-26-33 http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16843

J-JAY 5'2 107  32B-25-35   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26736
VS
APPLELAO 5'4 53kg 32ff-24-32    http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26736

KO KITTEN 5'2    109lbs    http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26280
 VS
TIFFANYFIGHTS 5'5 125   http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26811
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:00:57 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: fightnight at scratch&claw/messywrestling
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 03:43:45 AM »
MYSELF  AND KAZZI  WORK AT SCRATCH&CLAW    AS SERVERS...ALMOST FROM  THE FIRST DAY WE MEET THE TENSION WAS THERE BETWEEN US...IT WAS OBVIOUS  SHE WAS JEALOUS AND INTIMIDATED OF ME...WE ARGUE OVER  EVERYTHING..ALMOST GETTING INTO A FIGHT MORE THAN ONCE HAVING TO BE SEPERATED  BY CO WORKERS IN THE LOCKER ROOM.
AS MUCH AS WE BOTH WANT TO FIGHT WE BOTH KNEW MANAGEMENT WOULD  FIRE US FOR FIGHTING DURING  REGULAR HOURS...THEN ONE  DAY I FRIEND TOLD ME OF FIGHT NIGHT AND THAT EVEN SERVERS COULD PARTICIPATE..THE THOUGHT INTRIGUED ME
BUT TO MY SURPRISE  IT WAS KAZZI THAT CHALLENGED ME  .A WAY TO SOLVE SOME OF OUR ISSUES  AND ALSO WIN A WEEKEND VACATION..I WAS ALL TO HAPPY TO ACCEPT HER CHALLENGE..WE AGREED TO HAVE FEW RULES  AND FIGHT IN OIL.

SO HERE I AM  WALKING TO ONE OF THE MANY OIL BITS THE MUSIC BLARING  THE CROWD CHEERING WILDLY   ...I DANCE AND PLAY TO THE CROWD WEARING MY  CANDY STRIPED STRING BIKINI  MY LONG BLACK HAIR  HANGING LOOSE DOWN MY BACK   I STAND LOOKING DOWN THE ENTRY WAY WAITING FOR KAZZI  ..A LITTLE NERVOUS  BUT CAN'T WAIT  TO FINALLY GET MY HANDS ON HER {YT KAZZI
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 02:17:35 PM »
The sexy ladies for the poll .... 

LEXIBABE
VS
ASIAN FEVER KAZZI

TIFFANY FIGHTS
VS
KO KITTEN

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 04:06:43 PM »
cant vote but it would be a hard choice to make with the J-JAY VS APPLELAO match. Asian vs Asian who would come out on top tough choice will have to think about it :)  :-*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 03:26:06 AM »
{for all members   voting is locked for the 1st two days of the poll...voting will be opened  on days 3 and four.}you may still comment and support  your favorites in each of the 3 fights.untill voting is open
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:39:36 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 09:27:14 AM »
cant vote but it would be a hard choice to make with the J-JAY VS APPLELAO match. Asian vs Asian who would come out on top tough choice will have to think about it :)  :-*

Sure it's Asian v Asian but this is women v little girl...she's going to be caught in my web and then cruelly played with  :P
In your web LOL the only thing you be caught in is my boob crushing finishing move as you lay on your back coved in oil I hold your arm like in a head scissors one leg is on your neck but the other leg is not on the back of your neck its below your FF boobs the look on your face as my thighs crush them big boobs will be good. :o
I may be little but you wont intimidate me :-* :P :-*  Like the horses I work with Applelao will soon learn not to underestimate me.   ;)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 09:52:39 AM »
i take my drink and sit to look at the show... 6 sexy girls fighting... i think we will see a great showtime... Come on girls...  ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 05:27:50 PM »
the crowd  roars and cheers  as  the other girls are introduced..i keep my focus on he entry way  waiting for kazzi..getting anxious I feel like walking to the dressing room and dragging the bitch  back by her hair.
finally her introduction is made  her  music plays as  she struts  to our  pit wearing her  robe
I watch as she tosses her robe to the cheering guest,,and as much as I hate to admit it she does look stuning in her silver bikini....looking kazzi over I know this won't be an easy fight

the referee motions us to the center of the pit...volunteers  rub oil over both our bodies
we step closer togeather   inches apart eyes locked  the tension between us rising..
the referee leaves the  pit..then the command to  FIGHT!!!

tryig to take a quick advantage using bothhands I grab her hair  and try to spin her around then let go hoping she willslip and go down {yt kazzi}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 04:14:07 AM »
using  both hands I grab for kazzi's hair  and try to spin her around....but the footing is treachious
and my feet begin sliping...we slap togeather  with an audible ugh...losing my grip in her  hair
we fall to our knees..and slide away from each other

quickly we use our hands moving in a flurry  as we pull  and  grope for a hold...feeling her arm wrap around me I try and pull away..but kazzi twist  flipping me over her shoulder

landing on my back I try and roll to  my stomach  then lunge trying to slam my head into kazzi's body  when she turns  {yt kazzi}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 06:00:57 AM »
{voting is now opened for this poll..fcf members have 3 votes..please choose 1 selection for each fight,,,, :)}
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 10:00:44 AM »
I smile as I join Apple in the oil ring my black latex bikini I have just bought ready for this match up. I stomp in the oil I want to make it so Apple cant got a hold of me as the ref goes though all the pre fight talking. Then I hear the word FIGHT as the ref steps back I see Apple trying to use her size to get hold of me so I crouch down and slam my foot in to her shins the oil helping as her feet lose there grip to the floor.  :P 

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 01:08:26 AM »
This is a good one! I'm losing to a chubby blonde who has yet to show up!

:D

Another fine day for democracy !! ~~

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 08:15:20 PM »
I tackle kazzi to the  mat...landing on  top   our bodies slaping and  sliding togeather...

aiiigh..I groan  my scalp  searing in pain  feeling her dlaws  rip  and tear at my hair

using both hands I grab her hair pulling hard as I can...our shrieks of anger and pain  mingle as we slide across the pit

kazzi works her legs  free  wraping around my waist  and squeezing,,,uungh

releasing my right hand from her hair  I slap and claw at her left side...then move my hand down to her legs   pushing  hoping the slippery oil helps loosen her scissors and pry her legs enough to escape the hold yt kazzi}
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 09:36:33 PM »
Apple falls forward on to her face I sit on her ass before she can react. I get her legs and pull them back. Apple is getting a face full of oil she spiting it out as she get a mouth full. Her and my body's getting socked in the oil splashing as Apple try's to stop me pulling her legs back. "17 votes in front grrrrr" I say :P :-* :-* :P