News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

fightnight at scratch&claw/messywrestling

• 25 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: fightnight at scratch&claw/messywrestling
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 02:37:03 AM »
using my right hand and forearm  I mange to loosen then slip free of kazzi  scissors
we rock left and right..my left hand still curled in her hair.i lift her head slightl and bang it on the soft
mat of the pit  oil sprays everywhere....the  fans cheer wildly..
kazzi wraps her arm behind myneck  holding us closer.our breast flatten and mushroom
umm I groan in her face catching the first  punch,,using my right hand  I jab a punch at her  side
then groan out again catching her second pnch to side of my face
still fighting back  I shift just a little  and try to jab a 2nd right punch a little lower catching her hip and upper leg,
our animosity for each other boiling over we pull and scratch at each other
arms tangle as we start  a roll across the pit {yt kazzi}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 05:34:58 AM »
so  half way point  of the poll    some  good  back and forth comments
voting will be locked    for two days[until sunday}

ladies  continue to be active  remember that you are fighting for vote

all comments and support from fcf members are appreciated
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 01:16:10 PM »
I smile as I join Apple in the oil ring my black latex bikini I have just bought ready for this match up. I stomp in the oil I want to make it so Apple cant got a hold of me as the ref goes though all the pre fight talking. Then I hear the word FIGHT as the ref steps back I see Apple trying to use her size to get hold of me so I crouch down and slam my foot in to her shins the oil helping as her feet lose there grip to the floor.  :P 
Apple falls forward on to her face I sit on her ass before she can react. I get her legs and pull them back. Apple is getting a face full of oil she spiting it out as she get a mouth full. Her and my body's getting socked in the oil splashing as Apple try's to stop me pulling her legs back. "17 votes in front grrrrr" I say :P :-* :-* :P
Apple shows up :) hi there  :-*
Your size dose not impress me I going to be all over you :)

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 05:14:09 AM »
Reply posted with the poll at me, j-jay 10 Apple 31 votes.
Shhhh give me a little credit  :o :D

I find my self flick off Apple ass and before i can do anything my waist is in her thighs. I try to push out of the scissors but Apple is locked on aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr the oil on latex makes me very slippy but i con get my hips past her thighs i slap her thighs and gasp. I work my way round till i can tickle your foot with the oil and the tickling i pull free. My body hurting from the crush from Apples thighs i need to get you back before you can compose your self. I spin on my ass bring my leg down on your neck the other leg on your belly then i shut my thighs. I get your left arm and pull back as your FF boobs are trapped by my closing thighs. The big boobs mushroom crushed in my thighs. I hope my scissors is working on you as well as yours did on me I know i have to weaken you a lot.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 05:45:34 PM »
we roll to a stop against the side of the pit,,our bodies sliding  togeather  as we pull scratch and punch at each other...we stop fighting takin a few moments to rest   both breathing  in harsh gasp.
with you  on top

then "yiiiiiii" i wail feelin your teeth sink into my shoulder...you dirty bitch  i cry out
we push and shove a part sliding away from each other...o n my hunches i glare across at you rubbing my shoulder.

then you lunge in slaming my tummy with your head  i gasp falling to my back  .and try to fight you off  still you slide on top  our tops   begin to loosen and slip from our breast as we wrestle
i slip my hands down your back grabing your thong pulling up and twisting trying give you a wedgie tha you won't forget..{yt kazzi}
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 06:02:37 AM »
{ some changes  for the remaining days of the poll    by mutual consent   both tiffany fights and ko kitten  are no longer in the poll}

voting will once again be unlocked  votes  may change their  votes based  upon who they feel are winning the fights.

also  fcf members will still have 3 votes....and chane their  votes from tiffanyfights  and ko kitten  to any of the four ladies remaining
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2015, 06:02:42 PM »
one day left to  choose...members may change any of their votes  based on who they think is winning :)
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 06:58:11 PM »
Apple has a good lead but I will keep working on her.
She will know she has been in a fight.  :-*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 05:45:05 AM »
me and kazzi  keep fighting  pulling grabing slaping,punching..we shove apart then  lunge togeather again neither keeping the upper hand.....then  among the cheers of the crowd   we hear a count down    then a bell..  then the announcer announcing that the fight is over
wtf..we keep fighting  referees   pull us apart......the  mc announces that there  was a time limit for the fights..

the crowd boos  as we are lead from the pit....I notice the other two girls j_jay  and apple are also separated.....we are lead away.back to the dressing rooms..i feel cheated  the  fight ends before I can finish  beating kazzi's ass...tbc :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2015, 05:49:11 AM »
first thanks to everyone for their votes and comments....this was an expierment  in as far as locking the votes for half the poll...so thanks to everyone for their patience.

a special thanks to Asian fever....ifor being in the fight  with me  although I doubt we have settled very much.

also thanks to applelao  and j-jay   it sound as if they have discovered anew rivalry  as wwell

thanks to tiffanyfights and ko kitten for also being a part of this poll
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2015, 03:42:35 PM »
Thanks to Lexi  :-* for the poll.
I give Apple's oil covered ass a slap as she stands and walks away rubbing her boobs. she my have been to big and got most of the votes but I hope she did not find it to easy.
Thanks  Apple  8)