News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ashley Greene vs Lyndsy Fonseca: Story from poll

• 2 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Ashley Greene vs Lyndsy Fonseca: Story from poll
« on: May 19, 2015, 10:56:45 PM »
Here is the link to the poll: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46012.0.html

It's not my best work, but trying to get back into ready and well it's a start.

Ashley Greene vs Lyndsy Fonseca

{alt}

The club was packed well beyond capacity on Mardi Gras night and the club was flowing with dollar bills seemingly everywhere.  Every girl working that night was extremely happy, well almost everyone.

Lyndsy Fonseca sat on a plush red couch all by herself drinking on her fourth Jameson and coke of the night getting a little tipsy and watching angrily as Ashley Greene was on stage just beginning her performance and every man, and woman, in attendance had already crowded around the stage to watch her.  The same thing had been going on night after night and Lyndsy was getting extremely agitated as all the money and attention that could be hers was going to Ashley once again, and Lyndsy knew that Ashley would let her hear ALL about it at the end of the night just like she always did.

Tonight though would be different, at least Lyndsy thought as she finished the rest of her drink, she was not going to sit here and let Ashley out do her once again.  Fonseca pulled herself up from off the couch and began angrily marching towards the stage pushing and shoving Ashley’s adoring fans out of her way heading toward the stage on a mission.

As Lyndsy made it to her destination, Ashley’s eyes immediately gravitated toward her and gave her rival a cocky smile before whispering, “here to see the show and maybe learn a thing or two?”  This was the tipping point that set Lyndsy off completely as she let out a scream like a hell cat and grabbed both of Greene’s ankles and yanked Ashley ass first onto the stage and started to try and pull her off of it and onto the floor, “I’m tired of having to deal with you night after night, but after tonight I won’t be having that problem any longer!”  

As Lyndsy was dragging Ashley off the stage, Greene was able to wiggle her legs free and used them to shove Fonseca backwards about six feet as Ashley stepped down to the club floor, “I’m prettier than you, a better dance than you, and I guess now you are going to learn first had that I’m a better fighter than you!”  Greene then kicked off her high heels while Fonseca also discarded her heels and grinned at her rival ready to go.  Then like a flash of lightning, both women charged toward one another reaching outward for one another’s hair.

The two firecrackers came together each having two handfuls of the other’s hair yanking and tearing at brunette locks trying to rips clumps of it out at a time.  Surrounding them at a distance was a massive crowd of surprised onlookers who had no idea what type of spectacle they were going to see when they arrived.  Lyndsy’s rage gave her a little extra adrenaline and after about a minute of struggling was able to gain the first advantage as she pushed Ashley backwards until her legs clipped the front of a plush red chair and Greene fell downward ass first onto it and Fonseca was quick to jump on the advantage as she knelt on the arm rests of the chair directly above Ashley and began to slap her rival across the face continuously with both hands knocking Ashley’s head around from side to side,  “ I am going to ruin your damn career tonight and be done with your ass forever!”  Fonseca’s rage was so intense her face was turning red as she was unrelenting of her attack on Greene while looking at her foe and grinning from ear to ear as she smacked her around.

After a round of about two slaps, Ashley was able to cover up her face much to the disappointment of Lyndsy who taunted her, “come on tough girl, I at least expected you to fight back a little!”  But much to Fonseca’s surprise, Greene was just buying her time waiting for the right moment and as Lyndsy relaxed and let down her guard a bit, Ashley struck with a swift straight right handed jab into Lyndsy’s unsuspecting gut winding her and allowed Ashley to shove Lyndsy as hard as she could in the chest with both arms causing Fonseca fall off of the chair landing hard on her back.

“Well now, it looks like you are just as pathetic a fighter as you are a dancer!”  Ashley scoffed at her downed rival as she stood up from her chair looking downward and Lyndsy the entire time.  Greene then lifted her right foot up and gave Fonseca’s crotch a hard stomp that made everyone in the crowd gasp and caused Lyndsy to roll onto her side legs folded and holding her crotch as she yelled at Ashley as loud as she could in her current state, “I am going to have you regretting that so badly!”  But the arrogant Ashley only scoffed at Lyndsy’s words as used her left foot to push Fonseca onto her back once again and began dropping to her knees to straddle Lyndsy’s body at the waist.

Ashley then bent over a bit and grabbed Lyndsy’s face and squeezed lips together and taunted her opponent, “aww on your back so soon huh?  Not too surprising from a slut like you.  I tried to warn you Lynds that I was better than you, but I guess I’m going to have to prove it to you.”  Greene got a little vengeance as she returned the favor from all of Fonseca’s slaps to her by backhanding her rival across her right cheek causing Lyndsy’s head to whip to the left.  Ashley could not get enough of herself as she laughed hysterically at her foe, “just give it up Lyndsy, you can’t keep up with me, you never could!”

Fonseca was furious, but could not do anything about it at the moment as every time she tried to raise her arms to attack Ashley, the woman on top nonchalantly knocked them away.  Lyndsy’s face was being battered by furious left and right hand slaps across her face as the fight was really being taken to her, so much so that her arms fell to her sides.  But Fonseca’s luck was about to change as she felt her right hand brush up against the top of one of Ashley’s discarded high heels.  The trapped dancer grabbed the shoe in her hand and swung wildly with all she had trying to knock Ashley from atop her.

The attack accomplished what Lyndsy was hoping for and then some as the toe of the shoe caught Ashley square on the side of her jaw by surprise and rocked Greene’s world as she crumbled down to the carpeted floor on her side not knowing what had hit her.  Fonseca slowly got back to her feet and put on both of Ashley’s 10 inch high heels, “I may have always hated you but I have always admired your taste in shoes!”  Lyndsy let out an almost evil laugh as she began to strut toward the still ailing Ashley.

Lyndsy used her left leg to push Ashley flat on her back and then without a single second of hesitation stomped the long spike of the heel into Greene’s belly and began to deeply grind it into Ashley’s exposed belly.  On impact from the stomp, Ashley let out a long shrieking scream which turned to a high pitched whine as she writhed on the ground using her hands to try and yank Lyndsy’s foot from off of her belly.  There was no chance Lyndsy was going to let that happen as she lifted her leg up high out of Ashley’s reach and looked down at the nearly crying woman shaking her head “no”.   Then, without mercy or any kind of care for her opponent, Lyndsy began driving the heel down repeatedly into Ashley’s belly with the force of all her body weight behind each strike.   Greene’s midsection was getting utterly destroyed as her entire stomach was a deep red color while all of her air and fight were being quickly and brutally taken out of her body while she gasped for air unable even to beg Fonseca for any kind of mercy.

The continuous belly punishment had Ashley’s body shivering as sweat began to cover her entire body and she was nearing the blackout point when Fonseca’s foot stopped pummeling her only to be greeted with one sudden and hard stomp to the crotch which made Ashley whimper as she curled up into the fetal position covering her crotch with both hands as now she could not help but cry.

It may have taken a bit of good fortune, but Lyndsy had her rival broken and beaten on the floor and was not about to stop there with Ashley’s torment.  Fonseca mounted Greene without any kind of resistance from the beaten woman and stripped Ashley of her shiny bedazzled bra until the stripper’s perky breasts were fully exposed to the still watching audience.  “Now I can’t have you trying to get away so I’m just going to borrow these for a bit!”  Lyndsy then grabbed both of Ashley’s wrists and pulled her arms downward so she could sit on top of them so Greene could not totally defend herself.

“You win, I’ll quit tonight!”  Ashley begged, but it was too late for that sort of thing as Lyndsy gave each of Ashley’s nipples a little flick, “look at these perfect things it’s too bad they won’t look quite so nice in a few minutes!”  Hearing this, Greene tried to squirm herself to safety but was settled down quickly with a hard stinging slap to each breast.  Then, just moments later, Fonseca had a handful of each Green’s breasts in either hand using her long fingernails to dig into the soft skin.  Ashley’s tears soon turned into sobs as Lyndsy unmercifully mauled into her breasts.  This lasted nearly two minutes with Ashley screams being heard throughout the entire club the entire time and by the time Fonseca finally did let go, Greene’s breasts were battered and bruised.  And the moment of rest did not last long for the poor beaten woman as Lyndsy now had both of her fists balled up and began sending hard punches into each sore orb with rapid succession.

The pain from the absolute beating that Lyndsy had given her had taken its toll on Ashley and her body could no longer take anymore and the beaten stripper succumbed to the pain and blacked out.  A satisfied Lyndsy stood up looking down at her destroyed foe with a smile on her face, “now seeing as this is your last night I think you should be given the proper send off!”  Now joined by a few other jealous strippers, Fonseca and her friends hauled the limp Ashley up to her feet and drug Greene back onto the stage.  While two of the other girls held Ashley up with her back up against the pole, Lyndsy snagged a pair of handcuffs from a stripper in a cop uniform and held them up high to a cheering crowd.  She then moved behind the still blacked out Ashley and used the cuffs to lock Greene’s up behind the pole while the two that were holding Ashley up stripped the beaten woman of her bottoms leaving Ashley nude with no way out.

Disappearing for a few moments, Lyndsy showed back up with a large bottle of champagne, “I can’t think of a better way to celebrate.”  Fonseca popped the bottle open and the cork shot high into the air as she made her way to the still sleeping Ashley.  Lyndsy got real close to Ashley and dumped some of the champagne over Greene’s head so it ran down the stripper’s body and made Ashley begin to wake back up.  “How about a celebratory drink seeing as it is your last night here!”  Fonseca did not wait for the dazed Greene to respond before  jamming the bottle into Green’s mouth and tilting it so the champagne rushed quickly down Ashley’s throat.  “Look at her go she’s an expert at this.”  Fonseca kept the bottle turned upside down until every last drop poured down Greene’s throat and the defeated stripper was drunk nearly falling over if it was not for her binds.  

The crowd was in an uproar as every man and woman in attendance crowded the stage area to get as close to the action as possible.   Lyndsy moved in close the Ashley and gave her rival a big kiss on the lips before whispering in Greene’s ear, “don’t even think about showing up here again or it will be 1,000 times worse for you!”  Fonseca then used some red lipstick and wrote “$100” on Ashley’s bare stomach and shouted to the crowd, “I know there is a strict no touching rule here, but tonight I think we’ll make an exception!”  The victorious brunette then sauntered off the stage and headed to the bar to have a drink while the audience charged forward toward Ashley feverishly.  

Lyndsy had finally rid herself of her rival once and for all, and the night turned out even better for her as each patron on their way out handed the gloating brunette $100.  Fonseca smiled the whole time thinking to herself, “if I would have known getting rid of this bitch would be so lucrative for me I would have done it months ago.”  As for Ashley, once the night was finally over, she was finally removed from the pole and quickly ran out of the club as fast as she could with no intentions of ever dancing again.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:57:45 PM by iamrodgers »

Offline Knicks

• God Member
Re: Ashley Greene vs Lyndsy Fonseca: Story from poll
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 02:02:34 AM »
Great story.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Re: Ashley Greene vs Lyndsy Fonseca: Story from poll
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 05:44:48 PM »
This was a pretty great story and I enjoyed it a lot - awesome work!   I'm a big fan of both fighters, but glad to see Lyndsy get a much-needed win around here and I'll look forward to seeing more from her and of course, your writing, in the future!   Thanks for sharing!!