News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club -- Hannah versus Erica

• 18 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club -- Hannah versus Erica
« on: May 20, 2015, 03:16:54 AM »
This poll is the fifteenth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This match will be a little different than the rest.  Hannah will be taking on a member of the FCF forum tonight in a special challenge match.  Erica, travelled to Alabama to meet up with our Club fighter.  The poll will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  Erica will be posting during the fight as well and providing information for use in the story.  This fight is being held in Mobile.  The participants are:

Hannah (5'4 115 pounds 20 y/o) lives in Alabama.  She is currently a student with hopes to become a doctor someday.  When she isn't studying, Hannah works at a local gym where she teaches classes and does some personal training.  She is in great physical shape.  Hannah's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm super fit and strong for my size.  I can run circles around these girls.  They have nothing I can't handle." So far Hannah has fought twice for the Club and lost to both Molly and Bailey.  Hannah remains confident that she can win any fight and claims both her losses were because her opponent got lucky. 

Erica (5'6" 130 lbs 28 y/o) lives in Kentucky.  Erica is a recent graduate with advanced degrees in Sociology and Women's Studies.  While a student, she played volleyball at the high school and collegiate levels.  She now works in a role with the state government and likes to stay active in her free time.  Erica's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I have an athletic body and the brains to outsmart any girl that would get on the carpet with me."

The fight is scheduled to take place at a private home and the spectator group will be very limited since this is not an official club event.  Both girls arrive to prepare for the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in bedrooms at the private residence.  Erica has been given copies of Hannah's prior fights and any interviews she conducted for the Club.  At the same time, Erica provided a simple video clip of herself showing her measurements; a short series of stretches; and some comments Erica has made about fighting and about Hannah. 

Hannah arrives first and heads into her changing room.  She is more or less ready since the fight is close to her home.  She arrives in a pair of jean shorts and a tank top over her bikini.  For this fight she decides to switch things up a bit.  She wears a white and red striped bikini top with a solid white bikini bottom trimmed in red.  Her tanned body looking great against the white of her suit.  She decides to leave her dirty blonde hair down as it hangs fully covering her shoulders.  She spends some time touching up the work she did prior to coming with her straightening iron to ensure her hair is perfectly ready for her fight.  She types out a text message prior to heading over to the interview room.  She sends it to Erica, who she has traded a couple of messages with in the days leading up to the fight.  Her message reads:  "Tonight you get to see just how tough the Club fighters really are.  It isn't as easy as you think it is to win these fights.  You're going to beg me to stop."  Finishing the text, she walks over to the interview room and watches the video clip of Erica.  "No way she can take me.  She has never done anything like this before.  She isn't good enough to be a fighter in the Club.  I will enjoy my win at her expense and it isn't going to take long either. " 

Erica arrives at the house quite a bit later than Hannah and heads into the changing room to prepare.  She change into her white monokini outfit which reveals her back and stomach yet provides full coverage to chest and lower body.  The white color looking nice against her dark hair and dark complexion.  Erica's jet black hair is silky smooth and hangs down her back as she leaves it loose for the fight.  Her makeup conservatively applied.  While this might be a new experience for Erica, she looks as if she carefully prepared her look for tonight's match up with Hannah.  As soon as she is ready she is summoned to the interview room.  Having already watched the video materials about Hannah, Erica is ready for her interview right away.  "This really is funny.  She is texting me crap and saying all kinds of crap about how she is going to beat me with no problem.  I heard she had a problem with me not being a club fighter and it looks like that's true.  Look, this little girl hasn't beaten anyone yet.  She is just plain scared.  Scared of me and scared that she's going to get her ass kicked by an outsider.  She is a LOSER plain and simple."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Hannah and Erica.  "This is going to be exciting.  SUPER EXCITING.  Tonight we have a new girl from outside the club taking on one of our fighters in a small and exclusive venue.  I think Hannah has suffered two hard losses and tonight she will take advantage of Erica's lack of experience and get that fixed.  When it's all over -- Hannah will have her first win and Erica will go back home crying.  The second commentator begins "All I have are questions.  Erica is a huge question mark.  We don't really know what she will bring.  Hannah we have seen and I want to know if she can win.  What will be the difference maker?  Erica is a little bigger than Hannah and I just don't think Hannah will be able to handle her.  I know how bad Hannah wants this, but the newcomer is going to disappoint her tonight and get a win over the Club's girl."  The screen goes dark as the fighters are set to come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Hannah arrives in the fight room first and has to wait for Erica.  There are only a few people in attendance and Hannah spends her waiting time chatting casually with them.  Erica finally arrives in teh room and things turn very quiet.  The room is about a 20 by 20 living area with no furniture in the room.  The officiator of the match quickly introduces Erica and Hannah to the handful in attendance.  The girls are brought together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "Things here are pretty simple.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcement Hannah smirks at Erica.  "Did you understand all that?"  Erica stares back at her intently.  "Yes.  Pretty simple stuff."  Hannah pauses "no the part about it isn't over until I am satisfied that you are finished.  Can you handle that rule?"  Erica glares at Hannah now tiring of her mouth.  "Oh sure I understand just fine.  You have been talking crap and texting.  Look sweety, apparently every girl in the Club can handle what you bring to the carpet.  Tonight I'm here to prove EVERY girl EVERYWHERE does as well!"  The officiator stops the exchange "THAT'S ENOUGH!  Are ready to go?"  Both fighters face each other and nod.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin.

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club -- Hannah versus Erica
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 03:17:34 AM »
Hannah

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:18:52 AM by Apartment Wrestling Club »

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 03:19:47 AM »
Both fighters assume a fighting stance and begin to circle as they prepare to start the fight.  Following the opening verbal exchange, it is surprising to see such patience.  First Hannah flicks her hand at Erica trying to gauge her reaction time and quickness and Erica follows suit doing the same.  "Come on bitch" Hannah hisses trying to bait Erica.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 04:26:47 AM »
Hannah for sure with the easy win
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 02:15:14 PM »
Hannah swipes her hand out at Erica trying to grab her by the arm.  Erica avoids her grasp and then steps in closer her hand swinging wide and landing a slap on Hannah's shoulder with a loud SMACK sound as her open hand makes contact with Hannah's flesh. 

Hannah seeing the slap coming ignores the hand as she instead turns slightly and grabs Erica's other hand.  Just after the slap lands, Hannah twists and tugs on the other arm yanking Erica forward. 

Hannah sidesteps Erica and leaves her leg in place as she pulls Erica over the leg tripping her up.  Erica stumbles and tries to keep her balance, but the Hannah keeps yanking the arm which causes Erica to tumble to the floor landing on her knees and the one hand as Hannah keeps her grip on the other arm. 

Hannah steps back yanking on the arm as Erica tries to push forward.  Unable to keep up with the pace of Hannah's backing up, Erica is pulled forward and falls to her belly as Hannah yanks on the arm. 

"That's right bitch eat that carpet" Hannah hisses out at Erica as she stops back pedaling and steps closer starting to kneel down as she starts to work to twist the arm towards Erica's back. 

Erica expecting Hannah to try and curl the arm back lets her get within range and she lashes out with her free hand grabbing hold of Hannah's ankle and yanking on it trying to unbalance Hannah and force her to release the arm. 

For a brief moment Hannah wobbles, but Erica's position not a good one to get much leverage on the ankle and Hannah leans forward dropping to her knees right near Erica's head.  Twisting the arm, Hannah turns it into Erica trying to pull it into a sort of hammer lock position, but not quite in a good spot herself to get a good hammerlock hold on her. 

Erica struggles to twist free and Hannah continues working the arm trying to move herself to a better position for the hammerlock.   The struggle quick and intense as Erica has no interest in letting Hannah lock on a painful hold and control her this quickly while at the same time Hannah is mad as hell about Erica's comments about every girl everywhere being able to beat her ass.   

Can Hannah get that arm secured and continue to punish Erica or will Erica fight free?  Keep up the voting.

Offline pkmdratini2008

• Always looking for a fight
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 10:04:40 PM »
(Hey! Thanks everyone for voting for this, it should be fun! I'm going to insert some of my thoughts that would be going through my head as this continues, please keep voting and enjoy!)

*Okay, this bitch isn't messing around. And I can't either. I can't let her get my arm! She is way better than I expected. I underestimated her...got cocky, let my mouth run. But I know I can back it up.*

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 11:04:24 PM »
Hannah keeps scooting herself trying to move around and alongside Erica as she fully commits to trying to pull the arm around and into Erica's back. 

Hannah's stubborn efforts to get the hammerlock applied gives Erica a bit of breathing room as she also continues shuffling her body trying to keep Hannah in a position where she can't twist the arm up her back. 

The struggle continues for several moments before Hannah decides she isn't going to be able to get turned enough to keep the arm hold.  With a sudden movement, Hannah lets the arm go and grabs Erica by the hair pulling her into a face lock hold as she knees in front of her head. 

Erica uncoils the arm Hannah had been working and grabs at Hannah's arms with both hands as they grunt and strain on the floor.  Erica slowly starts to peel Hannah's arms off her head and neck giving herself plenty of breathing room as Hannah grunts out loudly trying to muster more power for the struggle. 

Realizing she isn't going to be able to keep the face lock on Erica, Hannah yanks her arms free and swings a wild slap as Erica rise up to her knees to face Hannah.  The slap lands hard on Erica's face WHACKKK and turns her head.  Hannah swings another slap that lands on Erica's shoulder and Erica responds.  Both now swinging and landing slaps on the other's body and face.  Yelps of pain come from both fighters as they slap at each other. 

After five or six slaps each, Erica pushes forward and grabs hold of Hannah and they begin to struggle for control on their knees.  Erica trying to overpower and knock Hannah to her back as Hannah resists the push and tries to stay upright. 

Keep casting votes for these girls.  Who will win the power struggle?

Offline pkmdratini2008

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 11:06:24 PM »
*Damn she hits hard! But I'm fighting her off, I've got to do something here. I have got to get her down on her back and wear her down, get a hold on her. I can NOT let this bitch beat me*

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 02:38:23 PM »
Pushing and shoving at each other for several minutes they struggle.  Erica grunts out loudly and pushes off with her legs as she finally is able to take Hannah over to the floor. 

Going down to her back, Hannah tries to roll Erica off of her, but Erica fights hard to stay on top.  Hands locked together for the moment as they struggle.  Hannah pulls her legs around one of Erica's scissoring it to prevent her from getting a good position atop her.  Erica returns the favor as the two curl their bodies around each other. 

Erica pulls a hand free and pushes it down into Hannah's neck area trying to press her arm into a choking hold.  Hannah tucks her chin down to prevent the arm from slipping in and grabs hold of Erica's hair pulling and tugging at it trying to use the hair pull to help her roll Erica to the side. 

Erica switches her approach and pushes her free hand into Hannah's face covering her mouth and interfering with her breathing.  Hannah starts twisting her head side to side to shake free of the hand on her face while she continues yanking on Erica's hair. 

Erica grunts out in pain from the repeated hair pulling, but stubbornly continues shoving her hand into Hannah's face hoping to wind her as they struggle.  Hannah is gasping out her face shows the frustration of having Erica atop her and messing with her face. 

After several moments of struggling, Hannah is able to roll Erica off to the side.  Their legs remain tangled together as both use every muscle they have to try and overcome the other.  At this point, both fighters' skin is shining from the perspiration and both are breathing heavily trying to suck in as much air as possible while they struggle. 

Grunts and gasps intermix with one another as they fight for control.  Erica can't quite get the right angle to keep her hand in Hannah's face so she gives up moving her hand into Hannah's hair.  Now both girls are yanking at the other's hair trying to cause their opponent as much pain and discomfort as possible. 

Hannah yanks her second hand free of Erica's and begins slapping at Erica's body.  The slap lands SMACK and Erica returns the favor as both now pull hair and slap at the other's body.  With each slap that lands, the girls make a whimper or yelping sound. 

The sounds of gasping and panting growing louder with the struggle.  Erica starts working her leg trying to slip it free of Hannah's scissor as they lay there side by side.  The slapping stops as Erica grabs Hannah's hair with both hands as she pushes her head back now bending Hannah's neck.  Hannah lets out a cry of pain as she uses her other hand to grab at Erica's chest squeezing Erica's breast mashing it in her hand.  Erica lets out an equally pained cry as both have really hurt the other with the slapping and now mauling.

Both girls are feeling the effects of the battle so far.  Who has the staying power?  Keep voting.   

Offline pkmdratini2008

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 10:01:03 PM »
*Oh god.. .this bitch is so vicious! But I've getting closer, Im' hurting her! I just have to keep up the pressure. But I'm starting to feel it, the pain, it's taking a lot out of me, each time I try to make a comeback, it's getting harder!*

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 05:35:54 AM »
Hannah's breast squeeze causing Erica to lose her focus on Hannah's hair as she drops her hands off and grabs at Hannah's hand trying to peel it off of her body.  A defensive Erica gives Hannah the opening she needed to solidify her spot atop Erica as she pulls her leg free and gets to a straddle position sitting atop Erica's hips. 

As Erica pulls the one hand away, Hannah's other hand is free and she immediately moves it off on Erica's hair and grips Erica by the throat applying a quick choke hold.  ACCCKKKKK chokes out Erica as Hannah presses on her throat.  Erica pulls the one hand off of Hannah's and grips the wrist as Hannah chokes her.  She immediately starts kicking her feet as she tries to dislodge Hannah from sitting atop her hips. 

Hannah leans forward and rides out the efforts to kick her off and tries to pin the one arm to the floor as she pressures Erica's neck feeling Erica's nails digging into her wrist. 

"Not so tough now are you Erica" she taunts as she tries to wear Erica down.  Erica not getting the result she wants by tugging and gripping the wrist lets go and immediately shoves her hand into Hannah's chest grabbing and mashing her breast.  Thinking to herself that two can play that game. 

Hannah lets out a cry of pain as they engage in a battle of wills.  Hannah choking Erica and cutting off her air supply and Erica inflicting serious pain on Hannah's breast.  After several moments, Hannah breaks the choke screaming out "FUCK" as she grabs at Hannah's hand that is mashing her tit. 

"Fucking let go!!!" she screams out as Erica squeezes and tries to twist suddenly with her hips and legs pushing off the floor.  Hannah is shoved to the side and falls off to the side of Erica as the move succeeds, but Erica loses her grip on Hannah's breast. 

Hannah laying on her side still has her legs around the side of Erica's waist and she tries to apply a scissor hold on Erica, her one tit uncovered and dangling for all to see as her bikini top was pulled to the side in the exchange.

Things have turned a bit heated now as both girls seem tired and frustrated by the other.  Will Hannah regain control or will Erica turn the tide here and seize the advantage.  Cast your ballots before the poll ends. 

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 05:53:52 PM »
Erica laying atop one of Hannah's legs as Hannah tries to lock the other one over the top of her middle as they lay side by side.  Hannah grabs at Erica's hands as she is able to get the leg in position and closes the scissors on Erica. 

Letting out a grunt as she squeezes her legs shut, Hannah tries to hold onto Erica's hands to the best she can to keep her from being able to respond to the hold. 

Erica lets out a loud groan "UHHHNNNNNN" as Hannah digs in the scissor hold on her.  The look on Erica's face as she struggles with Hannah makes it clear the scissor hold is hurting her at this point.  The only sound coming from the fighters is labored breathing and panting as Hannah strains to squeeze Erica and Erica suffering in the scissors trying to break free. 

After a short struggle, Erica pulls one of her hands free and immediately reaches down and digs her nails into Hannah's thigh.  Trying whatever she can to force Hannah to break the hold. 

Hannah ignores the hand on her leg and instead uses her free hand to grab at Erica's neck and begins choking her as well as scissoring her. 

Erica's body thrashing in the grip of Hannah desperate to break free and get air as Erica tries to get the leg off her middle. 

"You're done for" Hannah pants out hoping to force a submission from a determined and stubborn Erica.  The crowd now quiet as they watch this intense struggle in anticipation of what might be the end of Erica. 

Time might be running out on Erica's attempt to get a win over what she thought would be an easy mark at the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Can Hannah hold on and finish off the newcomer?  Get your votes in as the poll heads toward its conclusion.

Offline Tisha

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 10:41:35 PM »
Hannah is going to be too much for Erica. 

Offline pkmdratini2008

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 12:33:43 AM »
*Oh FUCK! Where did these strong legs come from! It's like a vice! I need to get out of this!!! MAYBE if the crowd can get behind me...AUGAHAGUAH*